Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath

Go down 
+9
j0hnb0i
Ray1500
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shock
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Vongola-x
Harper7000
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, I wasn't going to at first, but i decided to try my hand at fanfiction after all. I may not have time to update as frequently as I would like, so please do not nag me about it. Although I'm technically the main character, will try to include as many people as i can in the story, but keep in mind that DGA didn't start in DGA, so i may be a while if you're new. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Hey, my name is Harper7000, but call
me Harper. My life has been... Nuts, to say the least. I'm not even sure where to begin. Well... I guess the beginning is a good a place as any to start.

The year is 2510. Over the last 500 years, much has changed. In 2460, there was an excavation of Seto Kaiba's original mansion in New Domino City, and while doing so they discovered Kaiba's original virtual video game technology, the one that the Big 5 tried to trap him in. But after a few years of enjoying the video game, people theorized that if their entire minds could be uploaded to a video game, what's to stop them from uploading it to some sort of virtual universe where they could live forever? As a result of this idea, most people of the world now spend most of their lives in the vast virtual world known as Pseudospace, instead of the real world. Here, anyone can do basically anything he or she ever wanted (for a small monthly fee paid to Kaiba Corporation of course). Kaiba Corporation (KC) was of course te richest company in both worlds, and Seto Kaiba II (the descendant of the original Seto) was considered by most to be President of Pseudospace. No one cared who ruled the real world. People only stay in the real world long enough to eat, sleep, and other such things. Also, for some reason, people in Pseudospace insist on being called by odd-sounding nicknames instead of their real names Razz
But a shift to the true "digital age" could not stop the shadow games... The game dubbed "Duel Monsters" by Maximillion Pegasus was still popular in Pseudospace, and still played an important part in significant events, if not more so than before. Seto encouraged dueling to solve problems instead of actual wars. But, since there are no actual countries anymore, and a universal language is used in Pseudospace, wars are almost non-existent. Instead, Dueling Schools have became more and more popular, and there are many, many of them. But the ones who truly dominate the dueling world are Turbo Duel Academy (TDA), Dark Armed Dragon (DAD), Advanced Duel Academy (ADA), New Duel Academy (NDA), Seto Kaiba I's original Duel Academy (DA), and the academy founded and still run by Pegasus's descendants, Toon World Academy (TWA). These academies constantly battle each other in friendly (or unfriendly) wars to see which of them is the greatest. Nations were at peace, and people did things they had only dreaamed of before Pseudospace.

However... Not all was well in the universe. Back in the real world in Los Angeles California, a world away from everyone else, two cloaked men stood talking on top of a deserted building. They wore black hoods and capes that obscured their faces and zform.

Cloaked man 1: "why do we have to meet here anyway? It's a dump, no one even likes the real world anymore!"
Cloaked man 2: "that's exactly the point, no one will overhear us."
CM 1: "true, but it doesn't mean I have to like it..."

They stand silently for a while, cloaks flapping in the cold wind. Soon, other cloaked men joined them, and they all went inside the building. Inside, there was a vast room containing 20 or so Pseudopods, the sleeping pods where a person's mind was uploaded into Pseudospace. A man awaited them there. He wore the same cloak as the others, but his hood was thrown back. However, a black mask with red markings obscured his entire face. One of the cloaked
men who had entered addressed him.

CM 1: "so, when will we finally be able to take the revenge that you promised us on our enemies?"
Masked man: (smiling) "in a way, now. Haha, I have found a way to make our opponent's lives a living hell and they will have no idea how to stop it. However... We must wait for now on killing them. It is said that there will come a duelist who has the power over light AND darkness, the master of all decks, the one who is prophesied to be the greatest duelist of them all. For my plan to reach it's peak, I need him first."
CM 2: "ha! I don't even think he exists! He's just a legend."
MM: "oh, he exists all right, but even HE does not realize who he truly is yet. The day he is at his full potential will be THE LAST day for our enemies... But enough of that, we have to proceed with our plan, there are ways to torture our enemies until that day. Turn on that Psedopod."

The pod he had indicated had been hooked up to some sort of machine with a metal ring wide enough for 2 people to walk through

MM: "this, my friends, is a gate to a different dimension. If all goes well, it will open a portal to the spirit world."
CM 3: "oh yeah? what if all DOESN'T go well?"

The masked man turned to face him menacingly
MM: "that's a risk we'll have to take... Turn it on."

Next time: Chapter 1: "A Fateful Duel Pt. 1, Assault of The Ancient Gear Dragon!" 

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Scorp is The Drunken Soldier man XD, Just hope i will see more action soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
Scorp is The Drunken Soldier man XD, Just hope i will see more action soon Smile

When u coming back? Cuz I really need support here, no time cuz of Uni :/
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 am

Phew, finally my computer is reborn, where is the next chapter xD it is interesting xD far more better than those stupid fan fic.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Took a while to write Razz. Enjoy.
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 10: The Silencer Has Spoken

Tino was standing in front of a building devoured by deep black shadows. The building seeemed slighty familiar to Tino, but it was much to dark and deformed to see it clearly. A menacing man stood in facing him and in front of the building. He wore a black trenchcoat, and although his face was darkened, Tino could make out his eyes, glowing yellow in the darkness. The man's voice was heavily distorted and metallic, just as Soulreaver's had been.

Dark Man: "I tune my two monsters together! Clustering wishes will bring forth a new shining star... Become the path it shines upon! Synchro summon!! Stardust Dragon!!!"

Stardust Dragon burst forth, and momentarily illuminated the area, but then it staggered, as if in pain.

Dark Man: "No! I will control you!"

Stardust's radiance diminished and turned into what looked like a shadowy infection throughout its body. The Dark Man's eyes seemed to pierce Tino as they burned yellow. 

Dark Man: "Go! Shooting Sonic!!"

The beam hit Tino head on.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tino yelled and quickly leapt off of his couch in panic. Scorpion looked over from where he was, sitting in an armchair.

Scorpion: "What's wrong?"

Tino shook his head.

Tino: "Just a nightmare. What's going on?"

Tino knew he had been dreaming, but he had definately heard an explosion, and he knew it to be real.

Scorpion: "It came from the caves... I guess the next Shadow Duelist has arrived."
Tino: "Shouldn't we do something instead of sitting around?"
Scorpion: "I hate to say it, but for now, we just have to trust Fallen and Harper."

Meanwhile...

Fallen and Harper ran at full speed toward the sound of the explosion. As they turned a corner, a Child of The Dark almost hit Harper's head as he was violently thrown backwards. Harper barely managed to duck.
Inside the room was a younger man than Metamaniac. He seemed to be only 14 or 15, but maybe older, it was hard to tell. He seemed younger than Harper, but not quite somehow. He was dressed simply, and his eyes glowed yellow. His mess of a hairdo looked singed, and there were streaks of white in his hair, but despite looking somewhat frazzled, he exuded immense power.
Fallen took a step slowly forward.

Fallen: "... S-Saberw? Is that you?"

Sabre's voice was also heavily distorted, much as Metamaniac's had been. It sounded electronicly layered, and metallic at the same time.

Sabrew: "Hahaha! How foolish you are! The one you knew is long gone... I AM THE SILENCER!!"

As he said this, he flourished his arm in a forward motion, and a rushing wind swept Harper and Fallen off their feet. Fallen quickly recovered and activated his golden duel disk.

Fallen: "How dare you mess with Sabre you demon!! He was a great guy, and one of my friends! I'm going to send you right back where you belong! To hell!"

The Silencer sneered.

Silencer: "Heh! You have no idea what you're up against, do you child? How can a teenager stand up to me, who has endured for centuries?"

Fallen gritted his teeth and bit back a particularly obscene curse word.

Fallen: "You'll find out soon enough."

Shadows whirled around The Silencer's arm, and created a twisted duel disk.

The Silencer: "You will be Fallen all right, by the time I'm through with you."

Fallen King/The Silencer: "Duel!"

(Lp. Fallen:8000, The Silencer:8000)

The Silencer: "I'll go first, draw! I summon Armageddon Knight in attack mode (1400). Armageddon Knight's effect activates! I can send 1 dark attribute monster from my deck to my grave. I set 1 card facedown and end my turn!"
Fallen: "That's all? Ha, I expected more from someone who's supposed to be so powerful. I draw! I summon Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth in attack mode (1700)! Amber Mammoth, attack his Armageddon Knight! (Silencer:7700) I end my turn."
Silencer: "During your end phase, I activate Limit Reverse! With it I can special summon a monster from my grave with 1000 or less attack points. And I choose my Yubel!"

A winged fiend appeared onto the field. It was an extremely high level, but had 0 atk and def.

Fallen: "What was the point of that? It doesn't even have any attack points!"
The Silencer: "You'll see. My turn! I discard another Yubel to special summon Dark Grepher from my hand! I use Dark Grepher's effect! By discarding a dark monster, I can send another dark to the grave! Now, I normal summon Hand of Nephthys in attack mode! (600). Next, I activate the effect of Hand of Nephthys! By tributing this card and another monster I control, I can special summon Sacred Beast of Nephthys from my deck in attack mode! (2400). Nephthys, attack his Amber Mammoth! (Fallen:7300)."
Fallen: "Thanks to the effect of my Amber Mammoth, it is sent to my spell and trap card zone instead of being sent to the graveyard."

Amber Mammoth roared in pain, but slowly morphed into an Amber gem that rested beside Fallen King. The Silencer grinned.

The Silencer: "Very well. For my next move, I switch my Yubel into defense mode."

Yubel exploded into several small pieces. Fallen blinked in surprise.

The Silencer: "Due to the effect of Limit Reverse, when the special summoned monster is switched to defense mode, it is destroyed. But thanks to Yubel's effect, when she is destroyed, I can special summon Yubel - Terror Incarnate from my deck!"

This time, a huge, twin-headed dragon appeared, with a bloodshot eye where its chest was. (0)

Fallen: "A level 11 monster! But wait, it doesn't have any attack points either!"
The Silencer: "I end my turn. Due to the effect of my Yubel - Terror Incarnate, all other monsters on the field are destroyed at the end phase."
Fallen: "But wait... The only other monster on the field is your Sacred Beast of Nephthys!"

Yubel roared and its twin heads breathed an inferno of fire that destroyed Nephthys.

Fallen: (thinking) "Why did he go into all the trouble of summoning that thong if he was just going to destroy it? Whatever, in any case, I have to stop that Terror Incarnate."
(out loud) "It's my turn! I summon Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger in attack mode! (1600). Topaz Tiger, attack that Terror Incarnate! When Topaz Tiger attacks, it gains 400 atk during the damage step."
The Silencer: "You fool! My Terror Incarnate cannot be destroyed in battle , and when it is attacked, it destroys the attacking monster and deals damage to you equal to its attak points!"
Fallen: "What?!"

Topaz Tiger leapt at Yubel, but then it seemed confused for a second and turned around. It pounced on Fallen, who barely managed to defend himself with his duel disk. Topaz Tiger exploded on contact with the duel disk. (Fallen:5300). Topaz Tiger's fragments turned into a yellow gem that rested next to Fallen.

Fallen: (breathing heavily) "I end my turn."
The Silencer: "My turn! Draw! Because my Sacred Beast of Nepthys was destroyed by a card effect, it is special summoned during my standbye phase, and then it destroys all spell and trap cards on the field! Since your Crystal Beasts are being treated as continuous spells, they're gone!"

Nepthys reared up and breathed a burst of raging white fire that completely consumed the 2 gems. Fallen vigorously swatted his jacket, which had caugh on fire. The Silencer laughed maniacally.

The Silencer: "Don't you realize?! You can do nothing! If you summon, I will destroy it! If you attack first, I will destroy your monster and make you take damage! If you set a spell or trap, I will destroy that also! Sacred Beast of Nepthys, attack him directly!"

Fallen fell to the ground, fingers tearing into the dirt as he burned in agony (Fallen:3900).

Fallen: "Aaaaaaughhh!!!"
Harper: "Fallen! Pull through, you van do this! Just trust in your deck!"
The Silencer: "It's useless. Your friend has been Silenced forever. There's nothing either of you can do. Due to the effect of my Terror Incarnate, all monsters besides it are destroyed at the end phase. Nepthys once again blew up.

Harper gritted his teeth as he helplessly watched Fallen slowly die among the flames. Suddenly, the silver cross around Harper's deck began to glow brighter and brighter until it was to radiant to look at. As it grew brighter, Harper began to feel more and more strong, and less and less helpless for some reason. He thought of an idea.

Harper: "Fallen! Catch!"

Harper ripped of the necklace that his father's friend had given him and chucked it at Fallen. The swirling shadows tried to grasp it as it flew through the air, but the radiance of the necklace shone through them. Fallen barely managed to catch the necklace as he lay there on the ground, and....
He felt no more pain. He was still on fire, but it had no effect on him. He stared in wonder at Harper, who shrugged. The Silencer glared furiously at Harper.

The Silencer: "Where did you?!?!..."
Fallen: "This is no time for Q and A demon. I'll win for you Harper!! My turn!! Draw!!"

Fallen's face lit up as he saw the card in his hand.

Fallen: "I summon Rescue Cat in attack mode!"

The cute cat appeared above Harper's shoulder, winked at him, and jumped off his shoulder to join Fallen.

Fallen: "Rescue Cat's effect activates! I can release it to special summon 2 level 3 or lower beast-type monsters from my deck. Appear now! X-saber Airbellum, and Crystal Beast Amythst Cat! I'm tuning my level 3 Airbellum with my level 3 Amythst Cat. Frozen lands that are engulfed in ice... Bear witness to the soul of your guardian! Synchro summon! Brionac, Dragon of The Ice Barrier!"

A threatening dragon was dummies behind Fallen, and it breathed icy mist on him, quenching the fire that was burning him. Fallen looked up at Brionac thankfully.

Fallen: "Thanks bro! I activate the effect of Brionac! By discarding a card from my hand, I can return a card on the field to the owner's hand! I choose your Yubel - Terror Incarnate!"

Yubel disappeared into light, and disolved into a card in The Silencer's hand. The Silencer gritted his teeth.

Fallen: "Brionac, attack him directly!" (The Silencer:4400). "I set 1 card facedown and end my turn."
The Silencer: "Have you forgotten Nepthys' effect? Now he comes back, and I destroy your facedown card!"
Fallen: "Not so fast! I activate Bottomless Trap Hole! Now your monster big bad monster is destroyed and remove from play!"
The Silencer: "You dare!?..."
Fallen: "I DO dare!"
The Silencer: "Then you will die! I discard Mystic Tomato, Yubel - Terror Incarnate, and Chaos End Master to summon Montage Dragon! Montage Dragon's attack points are equal to the level of the discarded monsters times 300!"

A gigantic blue, three-headed dragon burst forth in a flash of light. It had huge hands and looked ready to devour Fallen (5400).

Harper: "5400 attack points?!?!"
The Silencer: "MONTAGE DRAGON, ATTACK HIS PATHETIC DRAGON! TRIPLE BURST STREAM!!"

Brionac exploded without putting up a fight, and Fallen looked like he was down for the count. (Fallen:800)

Harper: "Fallen! Don't give up!"

Fallen weakly got up.

Fallen: "My... Turn. I activate Crystal Blessing. This let's me place 2 Crystal Beasts from my graveyard into my spell and trap card zone. Next, I activate Rare Value. My sending a Crystal Beast from my spell and trap card zone to the grave, I draw 2 cards. Yes!! I summon Summoner Monk, and by discarding a card, helets me special summon a level 4 monster from my deck. Appear now! Rose Warrior Of Revenge! Now, I'll tune them together! Synchro summon! Scrap Dragon! Now, Scrap Dragon's effect activates! By destroying one of my cards, I can destroy one of your cards! I'll destroy my Crystal Beast and your Montage Dragon! With him out of the way, I attack directly! I end my turn" (The Silencer:1600)
The Silencer: (thinking) "With all the cards I discarded, I only have 1 more trick left!" (out loud) "I set 1 card facedown and end my turn!"
Fallen: "Wrong move! Scrap Dragon, attack him and end this!"
The Silencer: "Not so fast! I activate my second Limit Reverse, which summons back the Yubel in my grave!"
Fallen: "From my hand, I chain Mystical Space Typhoon! Since your trap is continous, MST will negate it. Scrap Dragon, destroy him!"
The Silencer: "That's not possible!!!! You WILL BE SILENCED!!!!!!!!!!"

As Scrap Dragon lunged at The Silencer,  the shadow duelist shot forth a stream of dark power at Fallen. Scrap Dragon and the burst of energy were accelerating toward their target  at the same rate. 

One of them was going to die.

Next time: Chapter 11: "The Underworld Deck" 
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:56 am

Wow. Just...wow. Awesome chapter as always, Harper. And nice job with my character. Honestly never saw myself playing with a Yubel deck. That part I found funny.

Other than that, awesome story so far, man! I'm really looking forward to seeing who wins this one. (Here's a hint: it's me! Laughing )

Last edited by SabreW on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 am

Hehe thats my crystal beast ultimate super pwnage.Me wins the "Spiritual Battle" for sure otherwise the story gets cut for ever! j/k
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 am

Man this chapter was AWSOME :O that crystal beast tech with scrap dragon was *$!& Cool man XD i think fallen will go back to CB's soon XD. Wehn are you going to send this to konami man Smile ? your chapters are better than their 5ds episodes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:12 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Man this chapter was AWSOME :O that crystal beast tech with scrap dragon was *$!& Cool man XD i think fallen will go back to CB's soon XD. Wehn are you going to send this to konami man Smile ? your chapters are better than their 5ds episodes Smile

I won't play my crystal beasts again.KONAMI NEEDS TO REVIVE MY KITTEN...When my kitten gets revived then your ass is pwned xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Hey guys, i just realised that all the shadow duelists are the members of TSD ( one of the DGA Inter Teams ) and harper is actualy one of them :S The shadow duelists ( TSD Members ) are fighting TDS ( The Staff inter team ) but with harper on our side and i think Harper will flip side at some point of the story, we are so SCREWED :O
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 6:23 pm

@everyone: thanks for the feedback again guys. Please if you're reading this, comment on it, I don't get tired of them. Once again, I want to say if you want to be in the story, pm me about what you want to look like, and maybe your personality and deck. Next chapter is over halfway done!
@j0hnb0i: forgot to answer you last time lol. You'll be in the next chapter. You were going to be in the very beginning... But I forgot xD. I think I'll just have your name be John though if that's okay
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:10 pm

oh ok haha
yea just john is fine. j0hnb0i is a bit of a handful to type haha =b
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah that's the ony reason haha. Here's the next chapter... Drumroll please! Very Happy enjoy

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 11: The Underworld Deck

Scrap Dragon may have been the first to launch its attack, but it simply couldn't match the speed of the dark lightning bolt. Fallen was going to die. He only had time to close his eyes and wince in anticipation as the bolt was about to hit, and...
Nothing happened. Fallen slowlt opened his eyes, and saw a white energy field surrounding him. The silver cross in his hand was burning bright as a mini supernova, and he almost dropped it because of the intense heat it emitted. Within a few seconds, however, the cross started to cool down as the forcefield dropped. Fallen suddenly felt extremely tired, and he stumbled and almost fell. He was dimly aware of The Silencer falling to Scrap Dragon's attack, but then a glaze came over his eyes, and he too collapsed.

Harper: "Fallen!"

Harper rushed over to Fallen and caught him as he fell. He check his pulse.

Harper: (thinking) "Whew! He's still alive!"

Richlik briskly walked into the room, flanked by 4 Children of The Dark.

Richlik: "I heard all the commotion. Did you win?"
Harper: "Yeah, Fallen beat him, but he's been burned badly. He needs to go to the hospital!"

Richlik pointe at 2 of the Children.

Richlik: "You 2, help Harper to bring him to the hospital. I'll stay here and seal away the demon in this one's body."

Harper nodded, and exited the cave, followed by the 2 Children that were carrying Fallen. Richlik waited until they were well out of earshot, and then spoke to 1 of the remaining Children.

Richlik: "Well Captain, did you find it?"
Captain: "No. The Shadow Duelist wasn't guarding the deck you're looking for. I don't think the Shadow Duelists have found it yet, they're probably looking for it too."
Richlik: "No. They DO have it."
Captain: "How do you know?"

Richlik breathed in deeply, and exhaled. The lower ranking Child of The Dark could have sworn that his eyes had flickered to a yellowish color for an instant there.

Richlik: "I... Know, Captain. Let that suffice. I want the underworld deck found quickly, because at this rate, the Shadow Duelists won't be around much longer to distract the others."

The Captain nodded and walked out of the cave with Richlik. The other Child remained standing in the cave, lost in his own thoughts.

Captain: "Hey, you! Come on!"

The other Child shook himself from his thoughts and followed the Captain. He had a lot to think about and a decision to make. For you see... he was not a member of the Children of The Dark at all.

Meanwhile...

Harper: "Will he be okay?"

The doctor shrugged his shoulders.

Doctor: "I honestly don't know. Something was protecting him from the fire, otherwise he would be much worse, but let's face facts... The boy was on fire for at least a full minute. It will take time to heal."
Harper: "Well... Is Scorp healing well?"
Doctor: "He's free to go. The gash on his chest wasn't too bad, we just needed to wait a short while to make sure it wasn't infected. You can see him if you'd like..."

Suddenly, Fallen woke up. He groaned and tried to sit up.

Fallen: "Har...per..."
Doctor: "Fallen, listen to me. You need to take it easy. Lay back down."

Fallen shook his head. He unclenched his fist and handed the silver cross back to Harper.

Fallen: "Thank... Y..."

He closed his eyes and lay back down in bed.

Doctor: "What was that all about?"

Harper didn't want to tell him about the apparently magical properties of his necklace... mostly because, at this point, he didn't know who he could trust. Richlik might have some idea what the neclace really was, but Harper didn't want to tell him about it for some reason. Also, no one else would understand its powers, so it would be pointless to bring it up to te doctor. He decided to lie.

Harper: "Ah... I don't know. He's probably delirious."

The Doctor nodded absently.

Doctor: "Well, make sure to pick up Scorpion on your way out... his impatience is getting on my nerves."

Despite his anxiety, Harper smiled. Scorpion was something else.

Harper: "Will do."

Meanwhile...

Ray: "Underworld deck? What the %&@# is that supposed to mean?!"

John calmly shrugged his shoulders. John was a student at FADA and a good friend of Ray's. They had grown up in the same town, went to school together, and both made Archfiend Red when they entered DUA. Recently, John had retested and made it to Blue.
   A week ago, Ray had approached him with a plan. Ray, sceptical guy as he was, had conned John into becoming a spy in the ranks of the Children of The Dark because he didn't trust them... or Richlik for that matter. John hadn't wanted to at first, but later agreed that it was probably for the best to keep an eye on Richlik. Unfortunately, The Children of The Dark weren't big talkers, so he hadn't heard anything interesting whatsoever... Until now. 

John: "They didn't go into much detail. But clearly they're after some kind of powerful deck that's somewhere in the caves... A deck that they don't want us to know about."
Ray: "I knew it! I knew Richlik was up to no good!"
John: "We don't know that..."
Ray: "Why else would he keep it a secret?! Or ally with people that 'know the secrets of darkness'? That doesn't exactly sound virtuous to me."
John: "Okay, okay... you're probably right. I'm just saying we don't have enough proof to jump the gun."
Ray: "Oh, right, so we just let him do whatever he wants and win? Come on!"
John. "WE know he's up to no good, even if no one else does, so we need to stop him. But we don't know exactly what he's doing yet, or how to stop him, so just be patient."

Ray opened his mouth several times as if to say something, and closed it again each time. He couldn't seem to find an arguement. Finally, he spoke.

Ray: "You know what? Fine. If you don't want to warn the others and sit around while Richlik's schemes unfold, go right ahead. I'm out of here."

Ray angrily grabbed his duel disk and his backpack full of clothes and power bars and opened the front door.

John: "Ray, wait!"

Ray ignored John and slammed the door behind him.

Meanwhile...

It was storming outside, and rain pounded on Ray's back as he stomped angrily to the front gate leading out of FADA. As he expected, there were guards there waiting at the gate: Children of The Dark. Next to them stood Richlik. What was Richlik doing out there?

Ray: "Let me by, I want to go home."

Richlik started, surprised as he was to see Ray out in the middle of the night in the rain. He quickly recovered his composure and spread his hands out in a gesture of innocence.

Richlik: "But Ray... You ARE home! FADA is the new DUA, you'll be safe here and learn more about dueling."
Ray: "Yeah... We're really 'safe' Richlik. 'Safe' as in Shadow Duelists running amuck and us being forced to make deals with Satan-worshippers? That's not my idea of safe Richlik."

Richlik's face turned from an friendly expression to one of hatred. His voice took on a dangerous tone.

Richlik: "You should learn some respect. It's not my fault Yuri's students went insane. But despite this, I'm doing the best I can anyway to fix HIS mistake. I even have a plan in place to defeat them."
Ray: "Oh sure, your plan is great... take the Underworld Deck for yourself and use it to rule over us all as a tyrant!"

As soon as he had said this, Ray felt like slapping himself in the face. Idiot! He wasn't supposed to know about the secret deck! Richlik's face turned pale.

Richlik: "How....?"

His eyes narrowed. He turned to a Captain of the Children.

Richlik: "Ah... It must be that new recruit of yours. Captain, 'take care' of our little friend here. I have to go exterminate a rat."
Captain: "Yes sir!"

Richlik and the other Children left at a quick pace toward the center of FADA, leaving Ray and the Captain standing in the rain next to the gate. The Captain pulled back his hood and cracked his knuckles.

Ray: "Ha, don't make me laugh. How about I give you a chance... Let's settle this with a duel."

The Captain threw back his head and laughed maniacally.

Captain: "Hahahahaha!! Your chance of survival would be much better if I were to just pound your face in! But I accept your idiotic challenge."

He activated his grey duel disk, and Ray activated his red duel disk.

Ray/Captain: "Duel!"

(Lp. Ray:8000. Captain:8000)

A circle of dark fire appeared around each of them and was quickly quenched by the rain. But its message was clear: the damage in this duel would become real.

Ray: "My turn! Draw! I set 1 monster face down and end my turn."
Captain: "Pathetic! I'll show you the real power of the Children! I draw! I summon Dark Grepher in attack mode! I use his effect: by discarding a dark monster from my hand, I can send 1 dark monster from my deck to my grave. Next, I activate Future Fusion! I target the fusion monster Five-Headed Dragon and send 5 dark-attribute monsters from my deck to my grave. In 2 turns, I'll get Five-headed dragon! But I doubt you'll last een that long... From my hand, i special summon Rainbow Dark Dragon!!!"

A gigantic black dragon towered menacingly above the Captain's head. (4000). Ray suppressed a yawn. The Captain narrowed his eyes.

Captain: "Since i have 7 darks in the grave, i don't need any kind of sacrifice for my ultimate dragon. Feel it's wrath! I attack your facedown with Dark Grepher!"
Ray: "I activate the effect of my destroyed Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu! When he's flipped face-up, I can add an equip spell card from my deck to my hand! And I choose Mage Power!"
Captain: "I couldn't care less! Rainbow Dark Dragon, attack him directly!"

Ray felt like he was being hit by a train as the blast of multi-colored darkness hit him and sent him flying as his life points were cut in half. After a full 30 seconds of groaning helplessly on the ground, he got up.

Ray: "You guys... Weren't... kidding about... the damage being real! My... Turn! I activate Hidden Armory, which let's me add an equip spell from my deck to my hand... And i choose Mage Power! But, due to Hidden Armory's effect, I can't summon this turn. I set a card and end."

The Captain threw back his head and laughed.

Captain: "You just sealed your doom! I can attack you directly again, and even if you could somehow survive that, I would get Five-Headed Dragon next turn! You're finished! Rainbow Dark Dragon, direct attack!"
Ray: "I activate Threatening Roar! You can't declare an attack this turn."
Captain: "Ha! Resorted to stalling, eh? Well, just wait until Five-headed joins the party next turn!"
Ray: "My turn, draw!"

Ray drew, and smiled as he saw what the card was.

Ray: "There is no next turn."
Captain: "What?! I have 8000 life points, and a dragon on my field with 4000 attack points! You're nuts!"
Ray: "I summon Armed Samurai Ben Kei!"

A wily looking samurai in white clothes and leather armor was summoned to Ray's field. (800).

Ray: "I equip Ben Kei with 3 copies of Mage Power! I searched the first 2 and just drew this one! Mage Power gives Ben Kei 500 attack points for every spell and trap I control. Since I have 3 Mage Powers, he gains 1500 attack... For EACH Mage Power!"
Captain: "For EACH of them?! But then his attack would be..."
Ray: "That's right, 5300 attack points! Ben Kei, attack his Rainbow Dark Dragon! (Captain: 6700). Now for the best part: Ben Kei's special ability lets him attack once for each equip spell equipped to him, meaning he can attack 3 times! 
Captain: "What?! That's not possible!"
Ray: "But it is! Armed Samurai Ben Kei, attack his Dark Grepher! (Captain:3100). And finally, attack him directly Ben Kei! (Captain:0)."
Captain: "Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

The Captain crumpled under Ben Kei's massive blows and fell in a heap. He didn't move again. Ray calmly walked over to him and rifled through his pockets. After some searching, he found an electronic key, one that unlocked the gates: the way out of FADA. He spoke to the dead body.

Ray: "Thanks. I'll take that."

Next time: Chapter 12: "Prophecy of A King"
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

well actually i joined DUA as a stardust and then dropped down to archfiend but then tested into stardust when i joined FADA but its pretty much the same story haha

and the duel was pretty epic too! i'm gonna make a ben kei deck now haha
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:44 am

Awesome story, Harper!

Ray is my Hero! Ben-Kei is one of my favorite monsters! I used to have a Ben Kei deck when I started playing Yugioh!You and Ray just made me want to bring it back out! Time to pwn with Ben Kei again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 pm

wow that was a pretty interisting chapter. Its nice to see Ray kicking some buts with an equip deck Smile cant waith to see that mysterious deck those people are looking for XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:49 pm

I though you guys might like the Ben kei deck haha. I love it, it's funny and cool at the same time.Hey guys! Sorry for the long delay, I've been busy. By the way, Season One Special Edition is in the works! I'm editing, improving, and expanding the previous (and future) chapters of season one. I will fix any inconsistancy in the story, fix any spelling errors, add some more subplot and characters, tighten up dialogue, descibe characters and places more, add colors to names, add pictures of cards, and much much more! If you're a fan of my story, it's a must read! It will also be in one block of story, so you don't have to go through pages of comments to re-read the story. Just remember it doesn't come out until I FINISH season one. Anyway, here's the next chapter:

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 12: Prophesy of a King

Harper had guard duty in the caves again that night, and he was sitting on one of the stone benches bear the entrance of the cave. He was a member of the crack unit created to defeat the powerful Shadow Duelists, he was risking his life to be heroic... And he was extremely bored. Sure, the shadow duelists were terrifying, but Harper had nothing whatsoever to do while waiting to duel them. The Children would find the Shadow Duelists for him... or the Shadow Duelists would find Harper.
At least that's what Richlik had said. Harper found himself often disagreeing with Richlik's logic lately. What was the point in letting only the Children of the Dark search for the Shadow Duelists? Harper could search the caves just as well as they could, and waiting around to risk his life was maddening. He supposed Richlik wanted him to be rested, but... There was something off. The Children were a little too sneaky for Harper's liking. They would be having a conversation with each other, but then they would drop to a whisper when he walked into the room. And, truth be told, Harper didn't have the slightest idea how the search was going. He never got progress reports or anything.
Suddenly, Rescue Cat appeared at Harper's shoulder and meowed anxiously.

Harper: "What is it girl?"

Rescue Cat just fidgeted and looked around anxiously, like she heard something dangerous coming their way. Suddenly, Harper felt cold. He slowly stood up. There was some kind of... Presence emenating from one of the nearby cave entrances. He didn't know how he could sense it, but somehow he knew something was there... Something ALIVE. Despite Rescue Cat's anxious meowing, Harper walked toward the entrance of the tunnel where he sensed the presence. With every step, the air was getting colder. A voice like the the rush of a breeze rushed quickly but quietly through the cave tunnel.

???: ".......Haaaarr....rrpp....peeeeerrrrrr........."

At first, Harper thought he was going crazy for hearing voices in his head, but apparently Rescue Cat had heard it too, because she looked petrified with fear as she hovered motionless above him. Despite the situation, Harper smiled to himself. Right... He was judging his sanity off the reaction of a Duel Monster Spirit that only HE could see... That made PERFECT sense.
As Harper walked along the tunnel, the voice mumbled something else, but Harper couldn't make out what it was saying. Something like:

"You must........... Your..........................destin...............spirit.....".

Or at least that's all Harper could make out. The voice seemed to be coming from further down the tunnel. Harper took ahold of Rescue Cat and gently tucked her under his arm, then carried her deep into the tunnel with him toward the presence.

Meanwhile...

Deep in the cave tunnels, two young men stood silently in a cave room, leaning against opposite walls with their arms crossed. The room had several tunnels leading out of it, and had a pathway leading up onto a raised platform with an altar on it. Even though the men were a several years apart in age and they looked remarkably different in features and style of clothing... Yet they were exactly the same. They both had glowing yellow eyes, and they big streaks of white throughout their hair, but that wasn't the main thing that made them look the same. The expression on their faces were exactly the same. The expression was patient, but hungry, like that of a hunter. They were waiting to destroy something... Or someone. 
A sound came from one of the tunnels, and they both perked up as they heard it.

Knightshade: "He's on his way... Excellent."

The other shadow duelist grinned wickedly.

Shadowdawn: "Leave him to me. You can have fun with the rest of the academy.
Knightshade: "Very well. Are we allowed to destroy them."

Shadowdawn rolled his eyes.

Shadowdawn: "I think you know the answer to that." 

Knightshade nodded.

Knightshade: "I know just who i'm going to pick to duel."

He left the room via one of the many side tunnels. Shadowdawn remained standing where he was with his arms crossed, but he spoke to Knightshade over his shoulder. 

Shadowdawn: "Happy hunting."

Meanwhile...

The end of the tunnel was in view. Harper walked cautiously to the end of the tunnel, and peered around the corner. There was a good-sized room there; many other tunnels connected to the room, and there was a path leading up to a raised platform with an altar on it. There were unlit torch holders mounted into the wall on either side of the path. Rescue Cat squirmed in Harper's arms, and he let her go. She floated behind Harper and cowered there behind his head.

Shadowdawn: "Welcome."

The torches suddenly lit on fire, revealing a young man who appeared to be 19 or 20. He had black emo hair heavily streaked with white, and yellow eyes, just like the other shadow duelists. He wore black jeans and a black t-shirt, and had a spiked bracelet on his right arm.

Harper: "... Blight? Is that you?"
Shadowdawn: "It's been a long time Harper. Many things have changed since we last met."

Harper winced as Shadowdawn said his name. It was disconcerting knowing that a demon knew his name.

Harper: "So this is where you've been hiding. I don't suppose you could come along quietly so Richlik can fix you?"

Shadowdawn chuckled softly.

Shadowdawn: "You understand so little of what is happening, it's a little bit amusing in fact. But you will understand... Soon enough."
Harper: "What do you mean?"

Shadowdawn closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Shadowdawn: "... Harper... we're not the REAL threat to you."

As he said this, Harper noticed behind him, there was a blue, ghostlike figure standing by the altar. The creature was indescript; it had probably had features, but whenever Harper looked closely, they shifted and disappeared, replaced by different features. Shadowdawn didn't seem to realize that it was there.

Harper: "Then... Who IS the real threat?"
Shadowdawn: "You will see... In time, Harper."
Harper: "What are you trying to do Blight?! There was a time when you were a good person! Give up these dark powers and come back with me!"

Shadowdawn paced slowly across the platform. Shadowdawn picked up his black duel disk from the altar and descended the stairs.

Shadowdawn: "The time is today. You will understand now. Come at me Harper... Show me your soul!"

Harper activated his blue duel disk.

Shadowdawn/Harper: "Duel!"

Meanwhile...

Vongola couldn't sleep. He stood with Milkman, a Blackrose Violet student, on top of the wall of FADA. They both stared silently into the night. Milkman started. 

Milkman: "Something's coming."
Vongola: "Where?"

Before Milkman could answer, a young, well-dressed man came walking towards them on the wall. He wore stylish clothes, but he had a blasted look about him because of his white-streaked hair and half of his face was badly burned. He wore an evil expression.

Vongola: "Fouzman? Hold on man, Rich'll fix you, don't worry!"

"Fouzman" smiled wickedly.

Knightshade: "I am Knightshade now. You, Lnoir, the heir to the Vongola name, will be my next victim."

Knightshade stomped the ground and extended his arms to the sky. As he did, dark lightning rained down from the sky and hit the dorms and main building of FADA. Panicked students rushed around, unsure what to do. Milkman leapt at Knightshade, but he batted him aside with inhuman strength and speed. Milkman was launched off the wall and landed with a shout on his arm. There was a snap as he landed. His arm felt broken, but at least he was alive.

Vongola: "Stop this now!!"

The lightning flickered and died. The students of FADA stopped hiding, and started milling around the wall to see what Vongola would do. The other administrators, Scorpion, Fallen King, and TheRuler, ran out to see what all the commotion was about. Richlik, however, was nowhere in sight. The shadow duelist spoke to Vongola.

Knightshade: "I have come to finish off this academy. You are possibly the last line of defense, the best duelist, the heir of the Vongolas. Our duel here will be legendary, and your pain will be immeasurable."

Vongola was afraid, but his eyes showed none of it. No one messed around with his students. He activated his gold duel disk.

Vongola: "I accept your challenge. I won't feel sad at all when you die."

Knightshade laughed, and activated his own duel disk.

Knightshade/Vongola: "Duel!"

Rings of blue fire circled around each duelist, signifying that the damage in this duel would be real. They burned brightly for a few seconds, and then disappeared.

Vongola: "I'll go first! I draw! I summon Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame in attack mode. I set 2 cards face down and end my turn.
Knightshade: "My move! I activate the spell Giant Trunade! This returns all spell and trap card on the field to the owner's hand! Then I activate Dimensional Fissure. With this card, any card that would be sent to the graveyard is removed from play instead!"

There was another flash of dark lightning, and a tear was made through the very sky, opening to reveal a dark city in another dimension.

Knightshade: "Next, I summon D.D. Survivor in attack mode! (1800). But I'm not done yet! From my hand, I activate Emergency Teleport! This allows me to special summon Krebons from my deck. Then I'll tune my two monsters together! Behold, this is the power of authority! Synchro summon! A surprise encounter, Goyo Guardian!"

D.D. Survivor and Krebons fell into the fissure, and it closed on them. A wacky-looking clown appeared in their place. He swung a rope with a blade at the end of it. (2800).

Knightshade: "Now, Goyo Guardian, attack his Shura! (Vongola:7000). I end my turn." 
Vongola: "My tu..."
Knightshade: "Not yet! Now my D.D. Survivor's effect activates. Since he was removed from play from my field, he is special summoned back during the end phase!"

The rift opened again, and D.D. Survivor jumped out and onto the field. Vongola gritted his teeth.

Vongola: "You duel with such power! Are you the leader of the Shadow Duelists?!"

Knightshade threw back his head and laughed.

Knightshade: "Not even close! I'm just here to stall you before you realize the truth!"
Vongola: "The truth? What truth?"
Knightshade: "The truth that our King is about to be reborn! And you can do nothing about it!"

Knightshade laughed again, this time more maniacally. Suddenly, he couldn't stop laughing, and his insane laughter echoed off the walls of FADA and resounded into the night.

Next time: Chapter 13: "Shadowdawn"

Last edited by Harper7000 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Nice chapter but how the hell did goyo use his eff with dd fissure on field, his eff requires the monster to go to the grave, not rfg :/
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:47 pm

*facepalm* oops you're right, I wasn't thinking -_-. ~Fixed~. Thanks by the way
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 pm

nice chapter Harper Smile
lets see how vongola will get out of this one alive, he cant even activate kalut while D fissure is on the field :S things looks bad for you vongy XD

its good to see you are including more members at every chapter, i completly forgot about fouzman :O
hope the next chapter will upload before next week end Smile
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm

First off, it's awesome that you're making a Special Edition of this story. If you don't mind, I've actually been copying this story and fixing it up so my brothers can read it too. If you want, when you're ready I can send you my copy of it, full and error-free. You can start adding the good and juicy bits from that.

Second, this story just gets more awesome each time I read it. I think we're starting to get to mid-FADA, early FADA rebellion if I'm not mistaken. I can't wait to see Vongola and Knightshade duke it out.

Third, like Scorpion said, the introduction of new characters is really cool. I I'm intrigued as to who will show up next.

Fourth, Don't be ashamed, Harper. You are not the first person to make the Goyo mistake. I lot of good players I know still make that mistake a not catch it in time (myself included sometimes :S).
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
nice chapter Harper Smile
lets see how vongola will get out of this one alive, he cant even activate kalut while D fissure is on the field :S things looks bad for you vongy XD

Icarus Attack, Gale, want more? xD

Anyway, nice chapter Harper, can't wait to see what will be uncovered in the next chapters.

~~~Supreme_King~~~
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:11 am

Nice chapter man, Vongy will get rid of that Knightshade easy(gale+special summon bora, Sirroco+gale),etc.
Plus, I wonder wats gonna go down between Harper and Shadowdawn.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Everyone: there's been a slight change: the next chapter will actually be called "Shadowdawn", while the chapter after THAT is "Fortune's Fate". And I have good news: both chapters are done! I will post "Fortune's Fate a day or two from now after I edit it for mistakes (also I want to give you time to read this one).
Scorpion: yeah it won't be easy haha, but hey, it's
vongola Razz. I would like to include more characters, and I will also add more characters to the old chapters for the Special Edition Smile
Sabre: thanks! Yeah it's definately okay thy you copy them and share with others (as long as you don't take credit xD). I appreciate the offer also, but the main thing that needs editing is the wording, better explanation, and more description of people and places (example: I forgot to actually descibe what my character looked like in chapter one). Also I will change details and add more side stories too. So really, it's just as easy to do it myself since I already have the original copy saved. Thanks though Smile. Also, I already knew about Goyo haha, I just didn't think about it. Usually irl, I'm like "shut up, I know goyo's effect, take your stinking monster already" xD. And in kc, it's just more clicks to put it in the grave first, so I usually don't
supreme: thanks! Your character will have to wait until season 2 like frost though haha
frost: thanks Smile. I like that you guys like the story so much. Here's the next chapter, and the oneafter that will be up tomorrow or Monday:

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 13: Shadowdawn

Life points:
Harper:8000. Shadowdawn:8000

Shadowdawn stood near the top of the steps leading up to the platform with the altar where they were standing, Harper stood across from him on the other side of the altar, and the strange blue, ghostlike creature was standing in the middle, right by the altar itself.

Shadowdawn: "I'll go first. I summon Thunder King Rai-oh in attack mode (1900). Next, I activate the field spell Future Visions."

Shadowdawn's voice was completely calm and reserved. As he activated Future Visions, the entire world suddenly turned blurred and looked gel-like, like Harper was looking at the world through a wall of clear Jello. He gasped for air, but found none and fell unconcious. 
   When he opened his eyes, the world was focused again... And he was somewhere else entirely. He was watching a burning city: the biggest buildings in the city had been leveled, and there was no sign of any people. With a start, he realized that it was the Pseudospace version of New Domino City. A lone figure stood on top of the highest buildng left standing, trenchcoat flapping in the wind. Without warning, Harper was somehow launched forward, getting closer and closer to the enigmatic man. Within seconds, he was close enough to start to see his features. His eyes were closed and he had white hair... And for a moment, Harper thought he recognized him.

Harper: "... Are you...?"

The man's golden eyes snapped open, and the world turned black again.

Meanwhile...

Life points:
Vongola-x:7000. Knightshade:8000

Almost the entire academy was watching the duel between Vongola and Knightshade now. But there was a problem: Dimensional Fissure was still on the field, Vongola had two Blackwing- Kalut The Moon Shadow in his hand... And he was not a happy camper. Where the devil were his Icarus Attacks?!

Vongola: "I draw! I activate Pot of Duality, which allows me to reveal the top three cards of my deck, and add one of them to my hand."

Vongola revealed yet another Kalut, Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn, and Blackwing - Blizzard The Far North.

Vongola: (thinking) "Seriously? Another Kalut?! Blizzard's useless as I don't have a graveyard... Sirocco... Helpful, but not right now unfortunately. But he's the best choice."
Vongola: "I add Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn to my hand. I set one monster facedown and two other cards facedown and end my turn."
Knightshade: "My move! I set one card face down. D.D. Survivor, attack his monster!"

Kalut was destroyed mercilessly.

Knightshade: "Now Goyo Guardian, attack him directly!"

Goyo swung his chain around and around, then swung for Vongola's face. He ducked, but nevertheless the chain wrapped painfully around his throat. Goyo Guardian increased the pressure, and smiled wickedly as if it enjoyed causing him pain. (Vongola:4200). Finally, he let go. Vongola gasped for breath and rubbed his throat. He quickly struggled to his feet, as he didn't want to show weakness in front of his students.

Knightshade: "You aren't putting up much of a fight... Aren't you supposed to be a top-ranked duelist? Or perhaps you're the only Vongola in history to be a noob at dueling?"

Vongola bit his lip in frustration but didn't reply. If argueing with a demon about his dueling skills wasn't insane, Vongola didn't know what was.

Vongola: "We'll see about that. My turn! I normal summon Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn from my hand! He's a level 5 monster, but since you control a monster and I don't, he doesn't require a tribute. Next, I summon Blackwing - Bora The Spear! Since I control another Blackwing, he can be special summoned from my hand! Now, Sirocco's effect activates. Once per turn, I can add the total ATK of all other Blackwings on the field onto a single Blackwing, but only the selected Blackwing can attack. I choose Bora! Sirocco, lend Bora your strength!"

Sirocco stood behind Bora, and Bora began glowing with energy. (3700).

Vongola: "Bora, attack Goyo Guardian!"

Bora's spear grew huge and Bora spun in a drill-like motion and hit Goyo Guardian head on, causing him to explode. (Knightshade:7100).
Knightshade was thrown backwards from the blast, and almost fell off of the wall that they were dueling on. Vongola grinned. Maybe he could take control of this duel after all.

Meanwhile...

When Harper opened his eyes again, he found himself back in the cave room with Shadowdawn and the blue apparition.

Harper: "What... What just happened?!"
Shadowdawn: "The card Future Visons is special. It has allowed you to see into the future. At different times it may show you different visions, some good, some bad, some soon, some far away."
Harper: "What was that vision of?"

Shadowdawn was silent for a moment.

Shadowdawn: "That was a vision of Darkness. It is a possible future in store for this world."
Harper: "A POSSIBLE future? Hoe many futures are there?!"
Shadowdawn: "Events don't always go exactly as expected. The future is dependant on the choices each and every one of us make."

Harper was silent for a moment. He wasn't sure how likely to happen the future he saw was, but he knew he couldn't LET it happen.

Harper: "Who was that man? You know, on the building? He seemed familiar at the time, I just... Can't place it now."
Shadowdawn: "He's... He is your REAL threat, that's all i will say. But enough of that for now, let us continue the duel. I set a card and end my turn."
Harper: "My go! I summon Flamvell Firedog in attack mode!"

Flamvell Firedog burned bright as he was summoned to the field. Suddenly, however, the air around him warped and disappeared, taking him with it.

Shadowdawn: "Future Vision's effect activates. When a monster is normal summoned, it is removed from play, and we get it back during our next standbye phase."
Harper: "Gr... You could have told me that before..."
Shadowdawn: "You didn't ask."
Harper: "I set one card face down and end my turn."
Shadowdawn: "My move! I summon Fortune Lady Light in attack mode. She gains 200 ATK for each of her levels, and she gains a level during each of my standbye phases. (200)."
Harper: "... But wait, won't she just be removed by Future Visions?"

Shadowdawn smiled.

Shadowdawn: "Exactly."

The air around Fortune Lady Light warped and vanished, taking away Light with it. But suddenly, a rainbow portal opened, and out stepped a taller version of Light. She looked similar, but she was taller, had purple hair instead of white, and dark power surged around her instead of light power.

Shadowdawn: "Fortune Lady Light's effect activates: when she is removed from the field, I can special summon any Fortune Lady from my deck. I chose Fortune Lady Dark. She gains 400 ATK for all of her levels, and right now, she has five, so she has 2000 ATK."
Harper: "I activate Torrential Tribute! Now Thunder King and Fortune Lady Dark are destroyed!"
Shadowdawn: "Do you really think I would let that happen?! I reveal my facedown, Starlight Road! Since Torrential Tribute would destroy two of my monsters, your trap is negated and destroyed!"

A wave of water surged toward the two monsters, but a shining, sparkly road shot through it and evaporated it. He cleared his thoat.

Shadowdawn: "However, I am not able to special summon Stardust Dragon."

Harper blinked, confused at first. Why didn't he have Stardust Dragon? But then he understood... Shadowdawn may have been an ancient demon, but he was using the body of Blight, who was only ranked Archfiend Red. Black Rose Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, and Stardust Dragon were academy exclusive cards... People who weren't a part of any kind of academy couldn't have them. In every academy, the students in the top dorm received all three synchros, the middle dorm recieved Black Rose Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend, and the lowest ranking members recieved only Black Rose Dragon. Blight was only an Archfiend, therefore he didn't even own a Stardust. Harper would just have to show him HIS Stardust then.

Shadowdawn: "Thunder King Rai-oh, attack him directy!" (Harper:6100)

High voltage lightning shot toward Harper and hit him full force. Of course, in the back of his mind, Harper knew the damage was going to be real, but he had never dreamed it would be that painful. He writhed and twisted on the ground until the sparks died out. Fortune Lady Dark shot a ball of darkness from the tip of her staff, but it was caught by a thick metal sword. Harper looked up. A man in dark armor and a red cape stood towering above him. He had high, spiky red hair and hefted the sword. The man shimmered, and split into two men: the original, and a ghostlike version of itself. (2700)(1900).

Harper: "Gorz The Emissary of Darkness's effect activates: when I receive damage while a control no cards, I can special summon him from my hand, as well as a token with ATK equal to the damage I took."

Shadowdawn smiled weakly, as if a bit disappointed in Harper. 

Shadowdawn: "Interesting... You can't make a good move without using darkness. So unlike him..."
Harper: "... Unlike who?"
Shadowdawn: "Oh, nobody. It's your turn Harper, show me your full power!"

Next time: Chapter 14: "Fortune's Fate"   
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 am

post the other one ASAP!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

include me too ... but make me the *legendary duelist* ... *the one who defeats all* and make me use a "city of gods deck", kuraz + geartown + the creator + barbaros and MAYBE a skill drain ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next