Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath

Go down 
+9
j0hnb0i
Ray1500
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shock
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Vongola-x
Harper7000
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, I wasn't going to at first, but i decided to try my hand at fanfiction after all. I may not have time to update as frequently as I would like, so please do not nag me about it. Although I'm technically the main character, will try to include as many people as i can in the story, but keep in mind that DGA didn't start in DGA, so i may be a while if you're new. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Hey, my name is Harper7000, but call
me Harper. My life has been... Nuts, to say the least. I'm not even sure where to begin. Well... I guess the beginning is a good a place as any to start.

The year is 2510. Over the last 500 years, much has changed. In 2460, there was an excavation of Seto Kaiba's original mansion in New Domino City, and while doing so they discovered Kaiba's original virtual video game technology, the one that the Big 5 tried to trap him in. But after a few years of enjoying the video game, people theorized that if their entire minds could be uploaded to a video game, what's to stop them from uploading it to some sort of virtual universe where they could live forever? As a result of this idea, most people of the world now spend most of their lives in the vast virtual world known as Pseudospace, instead of the real world. Here, anyone can do basically anything he or she ever wanted (for a small monthly fee paid to Kaiba Corporation of course). Kaiba Corporation (KC) was of course te richest company in both worlds, and Seto Kaiba II (the descendant of the original Seto) was considered by most to be President of Pseudospace. No one cared who ruled the real world. People only stay in the real world long enough to eat, sleep, and other such things. Also, for some reason, people in Pseudospace insist on being called by odd-sounding nicknames instead of their real names Razz
But a shift to the true "digital age" could not stop the shadow games... The game dubbed "Duel Monsters" by Maximillion Pegasus was still popular in Pseudospace, and still played an important part in significant events, if not more so than before. Seto encouraged dueling to solve problems instead of actual wars. But, since there are no actual countries anymore, and a universal language is used in Pseudospace, wars are almost non-existent. Instead, Dueling Schools have became more and more popular, and there are many, many of them. But the ones who truly dominate the dueling world are Turbo Duel Academy (TDA), Dark Armed Dragon (DAD), Advanced Duel Academy (ADA), New Duel Academy (NDA), Seto Kaiba I's original Duel Academy (DA), and the academy founded and still run by Pegasus's descendants, Toon World Academy (TWA). These academies constantly battle each other in friendly (or unfriendly) wars to see which of them is the greatest. Nations were at peace, and people did things they had only dreaamed of before Pseudospace.

However... Not all was well in the universe. Back in the real world in Los Angeles California, a world away from everyone else, two cloaked men stood talking on top of a deserted building. They wore black hoods and capes that obscured their faces and zform.

Cloaked man 1: "why do we have to meet here anyway? It's a dump, no one even likes the real world anymore!"
Cloaked man 2: "that's exactly the point, no one will overhear us."
CM 1: "true, but it doesn't mean I have to like it..."

They stand silently for a while, cloaks flapping in the cold wind. Soon, other cloaked men joined them, and they all went inside the building. Inside, there was a vast room containing 20 or so Pseudopods, the sleeping pods where a person's mind was uploaded into Pseudospace. A man awaited them there. He wore the same cloak as the others, but his hood was thrown back. However, a black mask with red markings obscured his entire face. One of the cloaked
men who had entered addressed him.

CM 1: "so, when will we finally be able to take the revenge that you promised us on our enemies?"
Masked man: (smiling) "in a way, now. Haha, I have found a way to make our opponent's lives a living hell and they will have no idea how to stop it. However... We must wait for now on killing them. It is said that there will come a duelist who has the power over light AND darkness, the master of all decks, the one who is prophesied to be the greatest duelist of them all. For my plan to reach it's peak, I need him first."
CM 2: "ha! I don't even think he exists! He's just a legend."
MM: "oh, he exists all right, but even HE does not realize who he truly is yet. The day he is at his full potential will be THE LAST day for our enemies... But enough of that, we have to proceed with our plan, there are ways to torture our enemies until that day. Turn on that Psedopod."

The pod he had indicated had been hooked up to some sort of machine with a metal ring wide enough for 2 people to walk through

MM: "this, my friends, is a gate to a different dimension. If all goes well, it will open a portal to the spirit world."
CM 3: "oh yeah? what if all DOESN'T go well?"

The masked man turned to face him menacingly
MM: "that's a risk we'll have to take... Turn it on."

Next time: Chapter 1: "A Fateful Duel Pt. 1, Assault of The Ancient Gear Dragon!" 

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

@vongola: done xD
@milkman: You're in the story (see chapter 12), and u will have that deck for duels, thanks for the feedback Smile. But sorry, you can't be the legendary duelist Razz. The "legendary duelist" has already been assigned from the beginning. I'll take other suggestions for your character though

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 14: Fortune's Fate

Life points:
Vongola:4200. Knightshade:7100

Knightshade: "Draw! I tribute D.D. Survivor to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch! When Caius is advance summoned, I can remove from play one card on the field, and if it's a dark monster card, you take 1000 damage. I choose Sirocco, so you take 1000 damage!"

Caius summoned forth a churning ball of dark energy from his hands, and cast it at Sirocco. A dimensional rift opened, taking Sirocco with it. (Vongola:3200)

Knightshade: "Caius is still free to attack! Caius, destroy his Blackwing - Bora The Spear!"

Caius summoned another ball and threw it at Bora, who exploded. (Vongola:2500). Vongola dropped to his knees, at last giving in.

Knightshade: "I end my turn. And so my D.D. Survivor returns again."

The rift opened again, and D.D. Survivor jumped out and landed next to Caius. Vongola remained kneeling.

Vongola: "Why... Why are you being so violent? What did we do to you?"

Knightshade looked at him pitilessly.

Knightshade: "Typical. I notice that you didn't care about me until you were losing. You would have been content to see me sent back to the Shadow Realm or even kill me without knowing my crime. Well Vongola, that is what you have done. You are no different from the others: you want to stop me simply because I exist. You are the tenth Vongola. Centuries ago, the original Vongola was the one who trapped me in that God-forsaken place and left me to rot."

Knightshade spat off of the wall that they were dueling on.

Knightshade: "But you! You can't even get past me! Think of me as D.D. Survivor: I am powerful by myself, but my purpose is to give way to a monarch, like Caius here. And do you know what else we have in common? We always come back. Even if you stopped me, I can return again! It may take a hundred more years to regain our power and reunite, but the Shadow Duelists will return again. And again, and again, and again, and again until I kill you. And then I can kill your successor, the next Vongola, and then the twelfth Vongola, in a never-ending cycle of destruction. The rift between our worlds has been bridged Vongola. Dimensional Fissure is on the field, so to speak. Now that our worlds are connected, nothing can stop us. The King will come, and he will rule this land. We, The Shadow Duelists, are simply the forerunners to the King. And there are more than just one... I have more monarchs."

He showed Vongola his hand, with Raiza The Storm Monarch in it.

Knightshade: "Not just in this duel either: there are other dark kings waiting in the shadow realm. But you won't have a chance to see any of them. Take your last pathetic turn."

Meanwhile...

Life points:
Harper:6100. Shadowdawn:8000

Shadowdawn: "I attack your Emissary of Darkness token with Fortune Lady Dark and set one card facedown. Now it's your turn."
Harper: "Draw! Now that it's my standbye phase, I can special summon back Flamvell Firedog! (1900). I summon Flamvell Magician in attack mode."
Shadowdawn: "He is removed from play via the effect of Future Visions."
Harper: "Fine! I attack Fortune Lady Dark with Gorz! (Shadowdawn:7300). Then I attack you directly with Flamvell Firedog! (Shadowdawn:5400). I end."
Shadowdawn: "My turn! Now that it's MY standbye phase, Fortune Lady Light returns to the field (200. Now I activate my facedown card, Compulsory Evacuation Device. It returns a monster on the field to the owner's hand, and it's target will be Fortune Lady Light! Since she was removed from the field, I can special summon a Fortune Lady from my deck, and I choose another Fortune Lady Dark! Now I normal summon Fortune Lady Light! Now Future Visions activates, removing Fortune Lady Light from play, allowing me to summon my third Fortune Lady Dark! Now, I activate Gold Sarcophagus. I remove from play Fortune Lady Water, and I can add her to my hand in two turns. But that will never happen, because I activate Fortune's Future! By placing a removed from play Fortune Lady in my grave, I can draw two cards!"
Harper: "You've got to be kidding me! How can you summon so many monsters?"
Shadowdawn: "The power of darkness gives you better power in dueling."
Harper: "It doesn't matter, Gorz is still stronger than any of them."
Shadowdawn: "We'll see. Now! Fortune Lady Dark, attack his Firedog! (Harper:6000). Dark's effect activates, when she destroys one of your monsters by battle, I can special summon a Fortune Lady from my graveyard, and I choose Fortune Lady Water! (1200). When she is special summoned while I control another Fortune Lady, I can draw two cards! Next, from my hand, I activate the quickplay spell Shrink. This card halves the ATK of one of your monsters until the end phase."
Harper: "What?!"
Shadowdawn: "Gorz's ATK goes to 1350 for this turn. Dark, attack Gorz!"

Harper dropped to his knees in pain from the blow of Dark's staff (Harper:5350). 

Shadowdawn: "Now, since Dark destroyed one of your monsters in battle, I can special summon another Fortune Lady from my grave! I summon my third Fortune Lady Dark! Attack him directly!"

Harper took yet another hit from Dark's staff and fell on his face (Harper:3350).

Shadowdawn: "Fortune Lady Water, attack him directly!"

Water summoned a ball of swirling water and threw it at Harper, who was already flat on his face (Harper:2150). He didn't move.

Meanwhile...

Life points:
Vongola:2500. Knightshade:7100

Vongola quivered on his knees in despair. What was he going to do? He was failing his students... And he was about to die. He looked at the students' worried faces, an then he saw Scorpion. He was laughing and shaking his head. When he saw Vongola looking at him, he made a fist and smacked his hand with it.
   Slowly and deliberately, Vongola stood up and brushed himself off. What the @$&% was he doing?! He had to keep fighting, and crying about it was for losers. He pointed a finger at the demon.

Vongola: "If I'm going down, you're coming with me Knightshade. Time to show you the duel of a Vongola! Draw!"

Vongola shut his eyes, and then opened them. Yes! That was finally what he needed. But first...

Vongola: "I activate my second Pot of Duality."

He revealed Monster Reborn, Dark Hole, and Delta Crow - Anti Reverse.

Vongola: "I choose Dark Hole. And now I activate it! Your monsters are finished! Next, I summon Blackwing - Kalut The Moon Shadow and attack you directly. I set one card face down and end my turn."
Knightshade: "You fool! You still don't get it do you? You've lost! Since it's the end phase, D.D. Survivor returns, and now I can tribute him for more monarchs!"
Vongola: "Then try it."

Knightshade tried to read Vongola. Vongola's eyes were defiant., but he couldn't tell whether or not he was bluffing.

Knightshade: "I'll call your bluff. I tribute Survivor to advance summon Raiza The Storm Monarch! Raiza's effect activates, returning Kalut to the top of your deck!"
Vongola: "Not so fast, I chain Icarus Attack! By tributing Kalut, I can destroy two cards on the field, and I choose Dimensional Fissure and Raiza! Looks like our worlds aren't connected anymore."

Knightshade looked stunned. Even when he ended his turn and got Survivor back, he seemed distracted by the fact that Vongola could still fight back.

Vongola: "My move! Ha, I normal summon Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn with his effect (2000). Next, I special summon Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind (1300). Gale's effect activates, allowing me to halve Survivor's attack points (900). Gale, destroy him!"

Gale soared through the air and cut through D.D. Survivor, making him explode. (Knightshade:6700)

Vongola: "Ha! Not so tough without D-Fissure huh? Sirocco, attack him directly!"

Sirocco flew at Knoghtshade at top speed, and viciously backhanded him across the face, causing him to fall on his butt (Knightshade:4700).

Vongola: "During my Main Phase 2, I tune my level 5 Sirocco with my level 3 Gale! Clustering wishes will bring forth a new shining star. Become the path it shines upon! Synchro summon! Stardust Dragon!"

Stardust Dragon soared above on a brilliant shower of sparks (2500).

Vongola: "I end."

Knightshade looked even more stunned than before.

Knightshade: "I... I never thought you had the strength to make such a move with so little life points remaining...
Vongola: "Get used to being surprised."
Knightshade: "Whatever. My turn! Ugh... I set card face down. Now I activate Allure of Darkness, so I draw two cards and remove a second Caius from my hand. I set another card and end my turn."
Vongola: "My move! I set a card face down. Next I summon Blackwing - Blizzard The Far North! With his effect, I special summon Gale from my grave!"
Knightshade: "I activate Torrential Tribute."
Vongola: "And I negate it with Stardust. Gale, Blizzard, attack!"

The two Blackwing hit Knightshade on either side of his head, and it was his turn to fall to his knees (Knightshade:2100).

Meanwhile...

Life points:
Harper:2150. Shadowdawn:5400)

Harper could barely move, he could only get up enough to sit. He noticed that the strange blue creature was still watching the duel, and "he" had his head tilted sideways, as if Harper's pain were curious.

Harper: "I... Draw."

His eyes lit up.

Harper: "Yes! First, Flamvell Magician returns to me during my standbye phase (1400). Now, I activate Mystical Space Typhoon, and I destroy your Future Visions! Next I summon Gravekeeper's Spy in attack mode, and I tune the two together! Clustering wishes will bring forth a new shining star. Become the path it shines upon! Synchro summon! Stardust Dragon!"

Stardust Dragon appeared again, this time soaring above Harper.

Harper: "Stardust, attack! Destroy a Fortune Lady Dark! Shooting Sonic!"

Dark's dark energy gave way to Stardust Dragon's shining power, and she exploded (Shadowdawn:4900).

Harper: "I end my turn."

Shadowdawn smiled weakly again. 

Shadowdawn: "It's all up to this last draw, isn't it? If i draw what I need... It's over. If not, you still have the advantage."

Harper grimaced.

Harper: "I suppose it is."
Shadowdawn brought up his hand in a salute, then closed his eyes and drew his card. He opened them... And smiled

Shadowdawn: "I activate Dark Hole!"
Harper: "What?! But Stardust could just negate..."

He stopped short as he realized the problem. If he tributed Stardust, one of Shadowdawn's Fortune Lady Darks could wipe out the rest of his life points

Harper: "I choose not to negate."
Shadowdawn: "Very well, now all of our monsters are gone. But there's one more thing."

He showed Harper the last card on his hand. Harper went pale.

Harper: "...Oh God... No..."
Shadowdawn: "I activate Monster Reborn!!!!! Come to my side Stardust Dragon!!!!"

Stardust Dragon reared up behind Shadowdawn, and it's eyes burned an unnatural red.

Shadowdawn: "Stardust, destroy him!"

The world seemed to go in slow motion as Stardust's sonic blast got closer. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds before it hit, but Harper registered many things in those few seconds. He thought of his parents and friends that he had temporarily left behind to join DUA. He thought of all the people at FADA that he had become friends with... The friends that he was about to let down. He could vaguely see Shadowdawn already walking away down one of the side tunnels, disgusted with being barely challenged. And then the blast hit.

Next time: "Interlude"    
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 pm

very good but blizzard summons the gale in def so gale can't attack
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Vongola-x wrote:
very good but blizzard summons the gale in def so gale can't attack

i was just about to say that haha

but harper!! dude!! that was epic!! i'm scared for you!! haha
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Whoa, mama! Those're some epic duels right here!

No matter how many times I see them, it still amazes me that those 5 cards (Change of Heart, Dark Hole, Monster Reborn, Pot of Greed, Raigeki) can change the tide of a duel so dramatically. It even said in those OLLLLD rulebooks that having those cards can help your deck a lot. Then Konami comes in and slashes those cards and forms a riot in front of their building. Years later, they decided to bring a few of those cards back, and their already screwing people over again, like our friend Harper here.

Anywho, enough of my rant. These chapters are awesome, Harper! Get on with the next chapters already! This old man's heart can't take much more of these cliffhangers! XD Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm

vongola judaime is winning !_!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 am

Epic chapter man. And I could actually imagine scorp makin fun of vongy while he is losin, good job!!
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:41 am

yea yea next duel will be mine Very Happy ... ancient gear ftw

@hart might be true that i am a black rose violet duelist but i choose this rank cuz i am lazy to duel ... but am not easy to beat -.-
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 am

If you lie again we will make you newbie instad of blackrose DC XD JK

Both chapters are incredible ( especialy the 14th ) i hope the next one will be posted pretty soon and BTW, I'm still wondering who was that blonde girl that you mentioned when i was dueling against MetaManiac. I hope she's HOT Smile
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 am

you wanna get killed scorpion XD ...
the girl is mine btw ._.

i can already tell how the story will end ... milkman will kill everybody with milk and marry the blonde girl, have sex a couple of tiems than divorce and get another better girl and we all lived happy XD ...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 am

Vongola: thanks, and *sigh* I'll fix it later, I'm too lazy to right now haha
John: thanks haha, I'm glad someone cares about me xD
sabre: yeah, don't even get me started on ranting about konami. I understand (and appreciate) why such broken cards are banned, but why even make them then in the first place. Anyways, glad you enjoy the chapter!
yuri: yep Smile
scorpion: you will learn more about her soon, she'll be explained more jn a few chapters
milkman: haha I make it a habit to never underestimate anybody. You never know how good someone is, and also, even if you did suck, who cares? You're enjoying the game and that's what matters. I would quickly get bored if I only cared about winning, I play for fun (although winning IS fun xD)

next "chapter":

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Interlude

Dying was a strange feeling.

Harper lay on the floor of the cave, waiting for the end. He knew he was finished, the sonic blast had been too powerful and he was too weak. Time moved so slowly; in fact it was hard to even perceive time anymore. He registered that Shadowdawn was gone; he had left even before the duel was over. A few seconds later, the corrupted Stardust Dragon disappeared as well, leaving Harper alone.
   No. Not alone. The blue, ghostlike creature still stood a little ways away from the altar. As always, the spirit was impossible to make out, because whenever Harper looked at a part of its body, it would instantly change and morph into something else. It had long hair, then no hair, it was muscular, then it was a slender woman. It tilted its head sideways at Harper, as if his death was curious. Harper shuddered as another wave of pain shot through his body.

Spirit: ".....L......life............."

Harper stopped shaking. Did that thing just TALK to him? He made eye contact with it, and they stared silently at each other for a few seconds. For an instant, its eyes stopped shifting long enough for Harper to make them out. They seemed... Familiar. He had seen them somewhere before, he was sure now. But where?
   The thing pointed at itself.

Spirit: "........give........life................Harper.."

Harper's eyes widened.

Harper: "Are you saying you can... Save me?"

In response, the thing broke eye contact and walked over to the altar. Harper hadn't noticed before, but there was a deck sitting on top of the altar. The spirit pointed at it, but looked at Harper.

Spirit: ".......po.........power............"

It was promising him power? Suddenly the world grew dimmer and started to fade away. The wounds were taking their toll, Harper didn't have much longer. The blue spirit walked right up to Harper.

Spirit: ".....must........."

It extended its hand.

Spirit: "......join.......me..............li.............life.......gr..........great..............power................"

Harper nodded quickly. He was fading fast.

Harper: "I'll do anything, pl-please just help me!!"

The spirit grinned. It waved its arm, and Harper began levivating. The spirit lifted him up via levitation in a way that it gave the illusion that Harper was standing by himself. The spirit reached out its hand, and Harper reached for his with the last of his strengh. Just before their fingers touched, the spirit's body stopped constantly shifting, and focused into the body of a man: one man in particular. Harper knew him. He was the man who had stood on top of the burning building in the Vision of Darkness that Shadowdawn had shown them during their duel, the man Shadowdawn described as "the real threat", the one who was to destroy Pseudospace, the man that Harper knew he had seen before but couldn't couldn't place him until this very moment. 

The man was himself.

Their fingers touched, Harper's and the blue mirror image of Harper, and they sank into each other, first fingers, then hands, and then the whole arm and body, until the mirror image had completely been absorbed into Harper.
   There was an explosion, and Harper was consumed in a pillar of dark fire. He screamed, an utterly helpless and pain-filled scream. He dropped to his knees, and screamed again and again until the fire died. He dropped to the ground in a smoking heap. His clothes were partly burned off, and his eyes were closed. He didn't move or breath for several long minutes.
   Suddenly, he coughed, took several ragged breaths, and picked himself off of the dirty, stony ground, seemingly unhurt. He opened his eyes: 
They were completely golden.

Next time: Chapter 15: "The King of Chaos"

Last edited by Harper7000 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Awwww man, how come harper gets to be resurrected in a cool way and get super powers[says the guy who isn't even mentioned in the story yet]. Nice chapter but y so short? Anyways can't wait to see wat deck was on the alter, and wat happens to Vongola? So many questions left unanswered. Shocked
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:37 am

where is the assault of the ancient gear D:
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 pm

its not there cuz it sucks XD jk
nimce interlude bro, it gives more suspense to the story. cant waith to see what wil hapen with ya now that you have golden eyes and im pretty suire that power of darkness deck is a zombie deck Smile let the darkness give you the power to win !!!
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:24 pm

i think the dark deck is going to be a chaos deck. since the name of the next chapter is "The King of Chaos" haha
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 am

WHERE IS MY ANCIENT GEAR DUEL D:
Back to top Go down
Black Knight

Black Knight

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 am

I'v started reading this fan fict(I read 3 chaps so far) and I have to say its very nice,good composition and actionaly looking forward to more Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Frost: bc I write the story xD. And don't worry... Since you're one of my most loyal readers, your character will be pretty awesome Smile. Also, it was meant to build up tension and questions haha. But now your questions will be answered
milkman: what are you talking about? Do you mean chapter one xD? And please stop spamming the same thing
scorpion: thanks, and you're right about the deck haha
John: good guess but no Smile
black knight: thanks Smile! If you like it at the beginning I'm sure you will like the later chapters even more

note to the story: since I missplayed, instead of Vongola summoning Blizzard+Gale last turn, he summoned another Shura and attacked with him. Too lazy to edit last post ATM though.

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 15: The King of Chaos

Life points:
Vongola:2500. Knightshade:2900

For the first time in his existence, Knightshade was afraid. He hated to admit it, but he was about to lose.

Knightshade: "I draw! I summon Cyber Valley in attack mode and end my turn."

Vongola: "My turn! Draw!"

He smiled a grim, victorious smile.

Vongola: "I activate Mind Control! With it I can take control of your Cyber Valley until the end of this turn. Now you can't hide behind defense anymore! Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame, attack him directly!"

Shura flew past and slashed Knightshade in the head. (Knightshade:1100). Vongola looked dangerously serious.

Vongola: "Take this message to your "king". STAY AWAY FROM MY ACADEMY!!! Stardust Dragon, finish him off!! Shooting sonic!"

Knightshade was hit square in the chest by Stardust Dragon's blast, and the force of it was enough to launch him off of the wall and into the courtyard below. Two Children of The Dark were already waiting there to catch him when he fell. Richlik appeared in their midst. Vongola frowned at this. Where the blazes had Richlik been this entire fight? Richlik turned to face the members of FADA who were gathered around.

Richlik: "Don't worry, we have everything under control. I can now seal away this demon's soul and send his dark power back to the Shadow Realm."

???: "Is that so?"

Richlik, as well as everybody else in the assembly, turned in the direction that the voice had come from. Several people parted, allowing John to walk up to where Richlik and The Children were standing.

John: "... because I think..."

His eyes flickered from the students and back to Richlik.

John: "I think you're simply taking away their power to use for yourself."

Everyone was silent at John's accusation. Finally Richlik spoke up.

Richlik: "Why, exactly, do you think that? What could I gain from stealing dark power?"
John: "The same thing you could gain by locking us inside of FADA and turning on the electric field surrounding the gate: to keep us trapped here under your unchallenged power."

John's voice was even as he spoke, but underneath his smooth words was biting accusation. Richlik looked worried, but tried to bluster his way out of the situation.

Richlik: "Which, of course, is also total nonsense. I am already the leader of FADA."
John: "But you're afraid of people deserting you. I know what you tried to do to Ray, Richlik. He got away, but he came back and told me that you left the electric field on. Ray had to deactivate it to leave, but now you purposefully put it back up. We talked over the wall."

Scorpion looked shocked.

Scorpion: "Is that true Richlik?! You know how dangerous it is here with The Shadow Duelists! If we could be evacuating the students and getting help, we should have done that long ago!"
Richlik: "We don't NEED help!!"

He snapped angrily at Scorpion, but his anger faded as he realized that he hadn't denied the charge. Rather, he had supported the claim by being defensive about it.

John: "Richlik is paranoid that if we enlist help from the outside, then we will no longer need him. He's afraid that we'll leave him with no one to command. So he is locking us in here until he grows powerful enough to keep us here by force."

Richlik looked anxiously back and forth between the faces of John and Scorpion. He tried a last-ditch attempt.

Richlik: "Scorp... You don't actually BELIEVE that do you?"

Scorp looked like he was about to say something, but then TheRuler shook his head.

TheRuler: "There's just no... proof, John. It's possible that what you're saying is true, but we can't accuse him of something like that if we have no proof."

John produced a small recording device from his pocket, and switched it on. There was a conversation between Ray and Richlik on the recording: 

"Ray: "Yeah, we're really 'safe' Richlik. Safe as in Shadow Duelists running amuck and us being forced to make deals with Satan-worshippers? That's not my idea of 'safe' Richlik."
Richlik: "You should learn some respect. It's not my fault Yuri's students went insane. But despite this, I'm doing the best I can to fix HIS mistake. I even have a plan in place to defeat them."
Ray: "Oh sure, your plan's great... Take the Underworld Deck for yourself and use it to rule over us as a tyrant!"
Richlik: "How did you....? Ah, it must have been that new recruit. Captain, 'take care' of our friend here, I have to exterminate a rat.""

There was absolute silence as the members of FADA took in the implications of the exchange. John was the one to break it.

John: "Once he absorbs the power of all four Shadow Duelists, and takes the Underworld Deck, none of us will be able to stop him. And he doesn't care who he kills along the way until then."

There was about half a second of stunned silence, and then Richlik rapidly grabbed Knightshade's unconcious body from the Child of The Dark that was holding him, and held his Shadow Charm above Knightshade's head. Knightshade began glowing with an aura of dark energy, and then the dark energy flowed from him to the gilded bronze bracelet on Richlik's arm. After a few seconds, Richlik had absorbed all of Knightshade's power.
John, Scorpion, and TheRuler quickly activated their duel disks and slowly advanced on Richlik. Richlik turned to face him, his formerly gray eyes now turned golden. Vongola quickly jumped off of the wall and was deftly caught by Dredor and Jalice Dakari.
   But then suddenly, something happened that stopped all of the proceedings. A man, coming from the caves, entered the tense circle of FADA members. At first, Scorpion didn't recognize him, but as the man came closer he realized it was Harper. But he was noticeably different. His eyes, usually a brilliant electric blue, were now golden, just like Richlik and The Shadow Duelists. His hair had also turned from brown to white. But unlike Richlik and The Shadow Duelist's hair, which were merely whitened in certain areas, Harper's hair was entirely, completely white, and somewhat thinner and wispy, giving it him a somewhat unearthly appearance. He had different clothes too. Now, he wore a black trenchcoat and one black glove, on his right hand.

TheRuler: "... Harper?"

Richlik took the opportunity to escape while the others were distracted with Harper. He ran past Scorpion and shot a dark plasma bolt from his hand at Harper. Harper, however, simply raised his arm and intercepted the bolt with his hand, absorbing it into himself. Richlik shot blast after blast at Harper, but every time he caught the bolts and shot them right back at Richlik, or absorbed them into himself. The air began to smoke excessively because of all of the burning plasma in the air. After several seconds of useless hammering at Harper, Richlik gave up. Harper spoke, but it wasn't his normal voice at all. It was a sneering voice that sounded like steel grating against steel.

Harper: "Are you done? Pitiful for one that took the power of three of my servants."

Everyone, even Richlik, started in surprise at his words.

Vongola: "Your servants?!?! You mean you were in on this Shadow Duelist thing the whole time Harper?!?!"

Harper responded by throwing back his head and laughing.

Harper: "Hardly! I have, but Harper has not. I am the leader of the Shadow Duelists. People call me by many names... You may call me Chaosking."

All of the members of FADA were stunned. They didn't know how to express their feeling, but Scorpion did for them, with a particularly obscene curse word.

Scorpion: "@%#$! They got you too Harper... Will this despair never end?"
Chaosking: "Yes, it will, don't worry about that. Because since none of you have much longer to survive, none of you will despair much longer."

Chaosking turned to Richlik. 

Chaosking: "Let's start with you."

Chaosking waved his hand over his left arm, and shadows swirled around it, forming a duel disk. He drew a card and summoned it

Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Attack him!!"

The monster slashed Richlik with its burning arm, and then grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, holding him high above the ground. It then threw him violently to the ground, and Richlik lay there, stunned. The monster took his Shadow Charm and gave it to Chaosking,  who put it on.
   The other FADA members, until now, had been too surprised to do anything. It had all happened too fast and, quite honestly, it was hard to process who was on their side anymore. Richlik had betrayed them, and now Harper had betrayed both them AND Richlik. Vongola slowly approached Chaosking.

Vongola: "Harper! I know you can hear me! Show yourself, show me your spirit that I recognized from the beginning: the soul of a true duelist!"

Chaosking regarded him evenly with those horrible golden eyes.

Chaosking: "He is too weak and too far gone now. You're wasting your time."

He raised his hand to fire a dark plasma blast at Vongola, but the blast was intercepted by Sangan, who exploded. Chaosking turned around to see where it had come from. Jalice Dakari stood defiantly, duel disk activated.

Jalice: "I challenge you to a duel!"

Chaosking smiled, a smile of a hunter whose prey had just walked into his den.

Chaosking: "I accept your pathetic challenge, you can even go first."

Jalice grimaced at him.

Jalice/Chaosking: "Duel!"

Life points:
Jalice:8000. Chaosking:8000

Jalice: "My move! I summon Psychic Snail in attack mode (1900). Next, I activate Emergency Teleport, which allows me to special summon a Level 3 or lower Psychic from my deck. I choose Krebons (1200)! Next, I'll tune them together for Psychic Lifetrancer! I end my turn."

Chaosking looked at Jalice with disgust.

Chaosking: "Pathtic. I activate Foolish Burial! With it, I can send a monster from my deck to my grave, and I send Plaguespreader Zombie! Next, I normal summon Zombie Master! With his effect, I can discard a card from my hand, such as Mezuki, to special summon a zombie-type monster in my grave. Of course, I'll choose Plaguespreader Zombie! Next, I tune them together! Frozen lands that are engulfed in ice, bear witness to the soul of your guardian! Synchro summon! Brionac, Dragon of The Ice Barrier!"

Brionac huffed an icy breath, then roared ferociusly at Jalice. It's eyes turned red (2300).

Chaosking: "I activate Brionac's effect! By discarding Goblin Zombie from my hand, I can return a card on your field to your hand. I choose Psychic Lifetrancer, and since it can't go to your hand, it goes back to the extra deck. Now! I activate Mezuki's effect from the graveyard! By removing him from the game, I can special summon a zombie from my grave, and I choose Goblin Zombie! Now Plaguespreader Zombie's graveyard effect activates! I can return a card in my hand to the top of my deck to special summon him from the grave! Now, when I tune them together, Plague is removed from the game. Behold, this is the power of authority! Synchro summon! A surprise encounter, Goyo Guardian!"

Goyo Guardian whirled around his chain-like weapon, and grinned wickedly as his eyes also turned red (2800).

Chaosking: "When Goblin Zombie is sent from the field to the grave, I can add a zombie-type monster with 1200 or less DEF from my deck to my hand. I choose Pyramid Turtle. Next, I activate Burial From A Different Dimension! It returns up to three removed from play monsters to the grave, so I'll put Mezuki and Plaguespreader Zombie back in the grave. Mezuki's effect activates once again, I'll remove him again to special summon Zombie Master from my grave. And you know what he does! I discard my last card to special summon Goblin Zombie from my graveyard."

Within seconds, Jalice was faced with an empty field and five monsters on his opponent's field.

Chaosking: "Goblin Zombie, attack!"

Goblin Zombie grabbed its dagger and stabbed Jalice forcefully between the ribs. Since he had never been in a Shadow Duel, Jalice was not expecting the damage to be real, and he clutched his ruined chest helplessly (Jalice:6900).

Chaosking: "Zombie Master, attack!"

The shambling, tousle-haired zombie punched Jalice under the chin and sent him sprawling (Jalice:5100).

Chaosking: "Brionac, attack!"

Brionac shot a blast of ice at Jalice, freezing his feet into a block of ice so he couldn't move. He stood there, waiting for the inevitable (Jalice:2800). Chaosking flourished his hand, eyes locked on Jalice.

Chaosking: "Goyo Guardian, attack!"

Goyo Guardian swung his chain at Jalice and the blade of it pierced his chest. Goyo pulled it out, and Jalice crumpled onto the floor. He never moved again (Jalice:0).
   The "holograms" faded away, and Chaosking turned to face the rest of FADA. Vongola, Scorpion, TheRuler, and everyone else did the only logical thing.

They ran.

Next time: Chapter 16: "Rebellion" 
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 pm

i'm scared O_O
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:23 am

OMG What an OTK!!!! all that in one turn, u must of had a god hand...
[BTW u said he had 5 monsters on the field while there were only 4]
Good work nonetheless KIU!!!
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:49 am

i just realized something.
psychic snail = lvl 4. krebons = lvl 2
4+2=6
lifetrancer is a lvl 7 haha

and i also like the character you made me =b
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 am

King of the chaos = Chaosking <<< i love this name xD

Quote :
Chaosking: "Pathtic"

correction xD pathetic xD

Don't read unless you are people who stay at DUA before
a reply message at SDA:
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

summon psychic commander instead of krebons and it is fixed, why didn't he use lifetracers eff for +1200 lp? xD

@yuri: at that time we moved because you didn't let me and scorp take care of DUA without asking u for permission for every thing we do and since u had not much time we couldn't really find u to ask for it and so we moved.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Ray1500

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Okay 1st, Awesome Chapter it's like when Jaden was controlled by the Supreme King Very Happy And also in the story, did I escape already or am I still in Psuedo Space?
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

@vongola : so it's not richlik problem har ? I tot richlik somehow make me like a jerk (like the story do) lol
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 am

John: you should be... Mwahahahaha! Lol glad you like your character, and I'll just change th tuner to Psychic Commander like Vongola said haha
frost: haha thanks Smile. Yeah I can't count well at night lol. Just so you guys know, I usually finish these chapters up at around midnight xD
yuri: haha typo. And it was kinda both, Vongola and Scorp left bc they were active but yet they couldn't do much bc you were too busy for them to ask you stuff, but yeah Richlik did blow it out of proportion. He didn't say it in so many words, but he made it seem like you weren't letting us do anything bc you were jealous we had free time or something like that, but of course no one really blamed you for it, you were just busy so we went to a more active place (no hard feelings toward you). But he ended up being 10x more controlling than you so we left FADA lol. I made the story similar to what happened, but not exactly. Still though, he's apologized for that and other things, so it's in the past, don't worry about it Smile
Vongola: he didn't use the effect bc I wanted Chaosking to FTK xD
Ray: thanks Very Happy. You did escape FADA, but you're still in Pseudospace. If you remember, they could go back to the real world by pushing a button on their duel disk, but they can't do that right now for some reason. Richlik explained that it was bc something was starting to connect the two worlds, and since Pseudospace was fractionally part of the real world, they can't go back to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next