Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar

redgar

The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Chapter 1:

The shadow moved fast like a panther. It was dark around him and he was bleeding badly. He stopped. He heard nothing.
Looks like they stopped chasing me.
He took of his top wich was dirty and covered in blood and threw it away. Were is he? We said they would meet here. He started panicking. Then all of a sudden he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and show a man walking towards him. The man coming towards him spoke.

Man: Good job making it out. Now let's go we have a lot of things to do and little time
Man2: Yes master

Somewhere far away:

Winduct: Turn on the tv Red i wanna see the news
Redgar: No nothing interesting Petroula comes out at 7 o clock
Winduct: Oh my god just give me the remote.

He grabbed the remote out of Redga's hand

Redgar: Damn you. Ace wanna duel?
Ace: Yeah sure no problem!

They were all inside the elite 3 estate. Now that Winduct was one of the elite 3 they came here any time they wanted.
Winduct ignored them and opened the tv. The reporter was speaking

Reporter: Last night in California 2 prisoners escaped the local prison by killing 2 of the guards. They names were Steff and Chaos

Winduct dropped the cola he was drinking and almost drowned.

Winduct: Guys you might wanna see this.
Redgar: What is it?

Ace and Redgar looked at the tv and both turned pale.

Ace: No no way...
Redgar: How did they....

Chapter 2: The Descision!

Chaos: So what will we do now?
Steff: The plan will procide normally

Steff looked out of the window. They had found shelter in an abandoned house far from California's prison.

Chaos: And how are we supposed to get inside SDA? They sure heard of our escape in the news. They will be guarding the place as a fortress.
Steff: I have my....plans. YOu just do as i say and bring me what i asked of you by tommorow morning.
Chaos: Yes my master. I am no my way

Steff watched as Chaos exited the house and wore his hood. He was certain he would make it. He rarely failed. Unlike his other 2 servants. Steff reached his cell phone and dialed a number

Voice: Hello?
Steff: Shock is the lab ready?

REMINDER:
Spoiler:

Shock was Steff's doctor that holded Ace and MissTaylor

Shock: Yes master i have made my preparations. All you have to do is bring me the subject.
Steff: I assure you that i will.....

Meanwhile...

Iverson had a worried expression in his face. He just heard what Redgar told him

Iverson: The matter is serious. We have to organise before the strike. Cause it's sure they will. Ace go bring me the Drom leaders. Winduct go find the reamining elite 3 and Redgar go bring me the card.

Ace and WInduct left the room but Redgar remained.

Redgar: Um there is something i need to tell you headmaster.
Iverson: What is it?
Redgar: The card...i tore it to pieces

To Redgar's surprise Iverson's face remained unaffected by his words

Iverson: So you figured it out?
Redgar: How did you...?
Iverson: That is of no importance. I want you to do me a favor. GO to the brionac blue dorm and bring me a student named Chazz

Redgar's face changed to red in an instant

Redgar: What do you need him for?
Iverson: I know you dislike him but if Steff decides to come here we will need all avaliable duelist.
Redgar: Shhh. Ok i guess i ll bring him here
Iverson: And after you do i have a mission for you
Redgar: Mission?
Iverson: Yes but that can wait. Now go

Fifteen minutes later Redgar reached the brionac blue dorm. He rushed inside and found Chazz sitting his his 2 stupid friends Krabe and Goil in the couch watching TV
Spoiler:

random harry potter reference ftw Very Happy

Chazz: What do you want here worm?
Redgar: Just shut up and come with me Headmaster needs you
Chazz: Ha and why should i believe a Wurm Purple like yourself?
Redgar: You blind? I am wearing a red suit you nucklehead
Chazz: So what you re still a loser

Redgar was ready to punch him but he show the two bullies behind him and thought of it better

Redgar: Ok do as you wish i infromed you of Headmaster's words now you can do whatever you want.
Chazz: Ha i ll come just for the heck of it...

About an hour later everyone was gathered in Iverson's office. Redgar looked around. He saw Teise Fatal and Mystirious as well as Chazz Ace Winduct Svstar and to his surprise Deathsky.

Deathsky: Hey Redgar how are you doing? We havent spoken in ages
Redgar: Yeah true! I see you got Brionac Blue
Deathsy: Yeah!

A clapping from Iverson interrupted their speach.

Iverson: Inside this room lie the best duelists of our academy. As you may have heard the person responsible for our headmaster's death is free to walk again. We believe that he will strike the academy to get something he wants...

He continued explaining about Mooryan Curry and the adventure they had last year very detailed

Iverson: For that reason i want you to stay on your guard and watch for anything suspicious. Do not hesitate to attack anyone who isnt from the school although i suggest a duel challenge that a regular fight beacuse we know those people are dangerous.

After conluding he said his goodnight to everyone and asked them to leave

Iverson: Ace Winduct Redgar and Chazz and Deathsky stay for a little i want to discuss something with you

When everyone else left Iverson resumed speaking

Iverson: You are know almost 18 and grown men. It's time to take desicions that may prove vital for the safety of everyone in this academy. I have a mission for everyone of you.

The 5 boys looked at each other.

Iverson: To begin with Ace you know it's traddition to hold the Fast Tournament every year. I want you to be it's oragniser and arrange everything that concerns that matter. Proffesors Fallen King will also help you

Ace nodded.

Iverson: Winduc and Deathsky i want you to go find Terraplant Blaze and Aris and ask for their help. Chazz i want you to take WInduct's place in the elite 3 while he will be missing. And i expect matturity from you

Chazz: Yessir

Iverson: And finally Redgar i want you to do 2 things. First go to Vem's wife Pamela and ask her if she knows anything about Mooryan Curry that we might not know. Also i want you to go to the California prison and speak with MissTaylor and see if she knows anything about Steff's plans

Redgar nodded

Iverson: Ok then now everyone go to sleep tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Let us rest and be ready for the difficulties that lie ahead....

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: A HASTY RETREAT

Last edited by redgar on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Chapter 3:

Chaos was walking swiftly in the dark. He looked up in the dark sky. It must be around 3 o clock he thought. I dont have much time. In front of him about 5 kilometres ahead he could clearly see SDA. He just hoped the plan would work.
He continued running and in about 15 minutes he reached the entrance. He hide behnd some bushes to take a breath. He could see 2 police officers guarding the entrance. So they did know about their escape. He hated to do this but he had to. He took out his gun and put the silencer on it. Then he jumped out of the bushes and with 2 quick shots he shot the 2 officers. He silently went over them and took hide their bodies in the nearby bushes. He then climbed the entrance and went straight to the small park behind the school's red dorm. He knew the thing he was looking for was here. He started digging a hole. When at last he knocked on sth solid. He saw a coffin. Pleased he opened it and softly took the dead body that was lying hidden inside. Then buried the empty coffin and slowly began walking away when...

Redgar: Hey you what are you doing here?

He turned and saw a boy around 17 looking at him

Chaos: Just go back to bed kid
Redgar: No way leave the body down and leave before I tell the guards
Chaos: I am afraid they are dead and unless you want to join them get back in your dorm
Redgar: No way! Duel me coward and if you win you are free to take the body and leave
Chaos: Fine by me!

BOTH: DUEL!

(Chaos: 4000 Redgar: 4000)

Chaos: I ll begin! I summon Dark Grepher in attack position(1700). With his effect I discard destiny hero malicius to send plaguspreader zombie to my graveyard. With that I end my turn

Redgar looked worried as he saw the hooded man. He knew he was Chaos the man that escaped prison with Steff. He knew what he had to do!

Redgar: Draw! I summon Junk Brawler in attack mode(1800). Now go attack Dark Grpeher. The orange machine looking creature attacked and hit Grepher with a powerfull fist sending it meters back

JUNK BRAWLER:

Spoiler:

(Chaos: 3900/Redgar: 4000)

Redgar:When Junk Brawler inflicts you damage I send 1 lvl 2 junk monster from my deck to the graveyard. I select Junkie. I set 1 card and end my turn!

Chaos: Draw! I use destiny draw and discard destiny hero Plasma to draw 2 cards. Then I topdeck 1 card to special summon Plaguespreader Zombie from my graveyard. Then I remove Malicius to brind out another one. Then I synchro summon my 2 monsters together to form DARK END DRAGON!(2600). With his effect i drop him 500 attack points to destroy 1 of your monsters! I select Junk Brawler!

Redgar: Dont be so hasty! I chain Junk Shield. That means you cant attack me this turn

JUNK SHIELD:

Spoiler:

Chaos: Still your monster is destroyed. I end my turn.
Redgar: Draw! I activate the spell card Tuning! I add Junk Synchron to my hand!Then I mill my top card!
Chaos: You think you can win me with this? Pathetic!
Redgar: I wouldnt be so sure! I summon Junk Synchron(1300) and with his effect I special summon Junkie. Now I tune my two monsters together to synchro summon.... JUNK WARRIOR(2300). And beacuse of Junkie's effect you lose 500 lp

(Chaos: 3400/Redgar: 4000)

Chaos: Still not good enough kid.
Redgar: Who said it's over? By removing from play Junk Brawler i special summon Junk Overlord(2400)

JUNK OVERLORD:

Spoiler:

Redgar: I use his effect to special summon Junk Downloader(1200).

JUNK DOWNLOADER:

Spoiler:

Redgar show that Chaos was nervous! He smiled!

Redgar: Now I tune my level 5 Junk Overlord and my level 3 Junk Downloader to sycnhro summon: The earth shakes at the hearing of your arrival your enemies tremble before your might arrive now... JUNK DESTROYER!(2600)
With his effect...

Chaos: Screw this *CENSORED*.

Chaos dropped his duel disk picked up the body and starting racing towards the exit of the academy. Redgar was still shocked and couldnt move.

Redgar: What the....

Redgar beagan chasing him and then saw Chaos draw his gun

Chaos: Dont come an closer I warn you

Redgar didnt stop. A gunshot was heard and Redgar show a bullet passing next to his right shoulder. He then stopped running realising he couldnt catch him

Redgar: I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!

Chaos ignored him and dissapeared in the night sky.
A couple of students from woke up due to the noise. Ace was one of them He woke up still sleepy and walked to the window. He saw Redgar in his knees outside. He rushed to him and approached him as fast as he could

Ace: What happened?

Redgar answered half crying

Redgar: They took his body Ace they took hus body? Why? What do they want with it?
Ace: Wha? What body what are you talking about?

Redgar whiped the tears of his face and spoke sriously

Redgar: Chaos the man who escaped with Steff came here and stole Vem's dead body....

Meanwhile...

Steff: Excellent job Chaos i will be waiting for you in Shock's lab.
Chaos: I ll be there by tommorow evening
Steff: Good..

Steff closed the cell phone and looked in front of him.He looked at the man that in front of him and said

Steff: Prepare the lab shock he will be here by tomorrow evening
Shock: Yes master
Steff: And be sure this will work otherwise you know the concequances
Shock: Yes master....

THE END

Next Chapter: An interesting conversation.
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 am

Chapter 4:

Redgar had just finished axplaining what happened last night to Iverson.

Iverson: They outsmarted us. We underestimated them.
Redgar: It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let him escape.
Iverson: It's alright it's not your fault. Anyways you have to leave immidiately to find Pamela and MissTaylor and talk with them.
Redgar: To whom should I go first? And where does Pamela live?
Iverson: You should first visit Pamela. She lives in Hollywood. 12th street 7th hight.
Redgar: Understood. I ll be on my way.
Iverson: Thanks Redgar I am counting on you.

Redgar turned and exited. Instead of going to his dorm he went to the brionac blue to say goodbys to Winduct. Upon reaching there though Chazz informed him he was already gone. So he went to his dorm took his things and left the academy...

Meanwhile...

Steff: Excellent job Chaos excellent. Go wash yourself and clean your wounds
Chaos: Yes master.

As he left Steff examined the body. You thought i wouldnt get you Vem? he thought.

Steff: Shock are we ready?
Shock: Yes let's begin the procidure....

A few days later...

Ding Dang

Redgar knocked the door of an enormous house located in the middle of Holywood. Holy crap Vem had such a huge house and such a sexy wife and he chose to leave these things to come in our academy? He must have been crazy. A tall bold man opened the door

Man: Hello how can i help you?
Redgar: I am here to see Mrs Pamela?
Man: You have an appointment?
Redgar: Um no i don't think so
Man: Then i am afraid i cannot allow you through
Redgar: Can you tell her Redgar wants to speak with her?

The man examined him from tip to toe.

Man: I ll be right back

After about 5 minutes Redgar shaw the bold man return.

Man: Follow me.

He followed him inside the house. He looked around. The sight was marvellous. There was a staircase in front of them and an elavator to his right side. Beautiful curtains were in place in front of the windows. They antered the elvator. Amazed Redgar saw the building had 12 floors. The man pressed the floor number 6. When they reached their destination the elavator stopped. The exited. Once again Redgar was amazed by what he saw. THe man walked towards a room. When he reached the door he turned and spoke to Redgar.

Man: Here enter. My lady is waiting for you inside
Redgar: Thank you

Redgar stepped inside. He saw Pamela sitting in her office. She was wearing a long black dress.

Pamela: Hello Redgar welcome to my humble house. That feels so empty without him...

Without a warning she started crying.

Redgar: Um....um... come on dont cry...

She got up and hugged Redgar

Pamela: Oh Redgar i owe you so much thank you for everything you have done for my husband.
Redgar: Um sure my pleasure

Pamela let go of him and returned to her desk. Red was as red as a tomato.

Pamela: So Redgar what brings you here?
Redgar: I have toask you some questions about Vem
Pamela: Sure go on i ll try to help you as much as i can
Redgar: OK so first of all. What do you know about Mooryan Curry?
Pamela: I knew you'd ask me about this. Please sit down i have quite a few things to tell you
Redgar: Ok begin when you are ready

Pamela took a big breath wiped the tears of her eyes and began talking with a steady voice

Pamela: It was several years ago when Vem went on this expedition when he came back he was a different man. He hid in his room for hours daily and only got out to eat. He never spoke of what he was doing when 8 years ago he said he is leaving and he found a job as an academies headmaster. Your academy SDA. I didnt know what to say i was shocked when I heard that but there was nothing I could do to change his mind. So he left. When he did I went and searched his room. All i found were notes that had confusing symbols on them. But in one of them there was a cycled symbol that wrotte this is it below it. Filled with curiosity i went and asked an archeologist about the meaning of this symbol and told me it means ressurection. I left even more confused. Ressurection? What about it could Vem possibly search. So 2 years later I decided it was enough and i asked him what was the meaning of all this. He avoid to answer me claiming i would be in danger if I knew. I insisted though and managed to get some information from his best friend and partner Iverson.
He told that in the expedition Vem found a yugioh card called Mooryan Curry. You can imagine how i felt? Yugioh? What is this I asked. When he answered that it was a card game i was just shocked. Vem spent all this hours in his game for a card game? And then Iverson told me something even now i do not believe

She paused.

Redgar: What did he say?
Pamela: He said that that ordinary Yugioh card can bring people back to life....

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: Ambush!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:21 am

Post them all already I wana see the end of this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:43 am

@Scorp: Posting as fast as I can Razz

Chapter 5

They taxi was moving fast across the city streets. Winduct looked out of the window.He recognised this neighborhood. He had grown up here.

Winduct: You can stop here.

The cab driver stopped asked them to pay and then Winduct and Deathsky exited the car

Deathsky: So is this the place?
Winduct: Yes it is

Winduct looked at his old house. He hadnt come in here for about 3 years now.
Both of them walked inside the yard. Winduct knocked the bell. After about 1 minute someone opened the door.

WInduct: Hey bro
Terraplant: Oh my, Winduct what brings you here? Is everything ok?
Winduct: Not exactly. First of all meet Deathsky. As you may have heard Steff escaped prison. Iverson believes he will launch an attack against SDA. That's why he wants us to gather the elite 3 so that we ll have a chance against them.
Terraplant: I see. Deathsky thank you for accompanying Winduct here but I am afraid I ll have to ask you to return to the academy.
Deathsky: But why?
Terraplant: I want you to give Iverson a message. Tell him "The project is finished"

Winduct and Deathsky looked at him puzzled

Winduct: What do you mean project...
Terraplant: Not now.Deathsky I'd advise you to leave immidiately. Winduct you come inside I ll pack my stuff and we ll go to Blaze's house
Winduct: Ok
Deathsky: I ll be on my way too. Good luck to both of you

Meanwhile...

Redgar: Whhhaaatttt??? Ressurect people? For real?
Pamela: I am afraid yes.
Redgar: Oh oh I think i know what Steff is planning. Anyways thanks for your time Pamela I ll go now every minute counts
Pamela: Feel free to come here whenever you want Redgar. Once again thank you. Goodbye and good luck.

She escorted him outside the huge mansion. Redgar waved goodbye. What she said still rang in his ears. Ressurection? For real? No it couldnt be true. Well there is one way to find out....

Meanwhile...

Back at the academy...

Ace:....so everyone that wants to participate in the Fast Tournament please leave your names at your dorm leaders Mystirious,Fatal and Teise.

When Ace finished his speech he resigned to the elite 3 mansion. He was too tired. Still he couldnt rest. he needed to find Proffessor Fallen King later today to give him the names of the participants. He saw the door open and Chazz coming in

Chazz: Hey
Ace: Oh hi Chazz
Chazz: YOu know i never got the chance to actually apologise about what happened last year in the fast Tournament...

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Ace: No dont worry about it
Chazz: Good to know

He offered his hand and Ace accepted it.They spent the rest of the evening dueling and talking about the current situation...

Meanwhile....

Shock: Sir it's complete he will wake up as soon as we have the pieces.
Steff: Good my agents are already on their way. Now go rest a bit your eyes have black circles.And fetch me Chaos
Shock: Yessir

Meanwhile...

Redgar was walking in a dark alley. He knew the prison was about 10 kilometres away. He was tired from all the walking but he couldnt rest. He continued down the dark alley. He heard a noise and turned around. He saw a man walking the opposite side of him. Feeling anxious he continued walking. When they met the man passed by him. Phew, thought Redgar. Then he froze as he felt a gun in his head. A strange voice said

Voice: If you want your life leave your deck and the pieces on the floor.

Not having much of a choice Redgar obeyed. Then he felt a strike in his head and fainted....

NEXT CHAPTER: ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:40 am

Chapter 6

Ding Dang.
Winduct knocked the dorbell on Blaze's house front door. Terraplant was standing next to him. Blaze opened only moments later.

Blaze: Well now that's a surprise. What's up guys?
Terraplant: Hey Blaze. Sorry to bother you but terrible things happened.
Blaze: To be honest i expected you would come after what i saw in the television. Give me 10 minutes to pack my stuff. Feel free to come in.

Winduct and Terraplant walked in his house. Winduct looked around. The house had 4 rooms. The kitchen the living room the bathoom and Blaze's bedroom. They all went to the bedroom to help Blaze pack. Winduct had never seen so many cards at one place. There were cards on his desk in his bed literraly everywhere. In the wall there was a wallpaper of the YGO monster Celestia Lightsworn Angel. When Blaze finished packing the exited the room and then set off to Ari's house...

Meanwhile...

Man: Hey hey you alright?
Redgar:Wha...
Man: Hey can you hear me?
Redgar: Yes wha...what's going on wh..where am I?
Man: I found you on the street and brought you here in this hospital
Redgar: Thank you. Do i know you? I think your voice sounds familiar
Man: I sure know you. I was a third year student last year in the academy. My name is Duelking
Redgar: Then thank you Duelking.
Duelking: Don't mention it. I called the academy. They said they will send somebody to help you.
Redgar: Phew that's a relief.
Duelking: Anyways i have to go now take care.
Redgar: Yeah see ya later. Thanks again

Redgar saw him leave. There was something fishy about him. He recalled what happened last night. he searched for his deck although he knew it was gone. He heard steps nearby

Redgar: Who is it?
Mystyrious: Redgar thank god you are ok
Redgar: Phew it's you Myst?
Mystirious: Yes it is. I am afraid we dont have time to waste here. Can you walk? We need to go to the prison asap to speak with MissTaylor. I ll acompany you there
Redgar: Fine by me i think i can walk.
Mystyrious: I ll be right back

He left and came back 10 min utes later with an exit paper.

Mystirious: Everything set shall we go?
Redgar: Yes...

Meanwhile...

Ding Dang
This time Aris opened the door to Winduct's knoking

Aris: Oh my god hello guys! It sure has been a long time. What brings you here?
Blaze: I think you know that.
Aris: Seriously no clue. By the way come in don't stand there

All 4 of them entered the house. The saw a person sitting in front of a computer screen

Aris: Oh sorry i forgot to itroduce you. THis is my friend Chrisb. Chrisb these are Terraplant,Winduct and Blaze
Chrisb: Hey guys
Aris: Anyways tell me know what's this about?
Terraplant: Steff escaped prison and stole Vem's corpse from some reason. Redgar is out seeking information.
Aris: Ouch situation is bad. Ok i am coming with you. Chrisb you can stay here but don't ruin my house please
Chrisb: Sure..

So after Aris had packed all 4 of them were ready.

Aris: Ok now we re ready what's the next move?

Everybody looked at Winduct since they didnt know either

Winduct: Now he head back to the academy and listen to what Iverson has to tell us.

Terraplant: Sounds good to me let's go....

Meanwhile...

Redgar looked up the giant doors of the prison. A guard double checked them and then let them inside. They asked for MissTaylor and another guard excorted them to the place they could see her. Redgar asked Mystyrious to wait for his outside as he wanted to speak with MissTaylor in private. Mystirious agreed unwillingly. After about 5 minutes a guard brought MissTaylor
She sat opposite to Redgar. Redgar decided he would speak first

Redgar: Hello MissTaylor. I think you already know why i am here so let's get to the point
MissTaylor: Yes i do. I dont like the way Steff treated me so i guess i ll give up on him too. But with 1 condition. I will allow you to ask me only 3 questions. So pick them wisely.

Redgar thought a bit and then asked:

Redgar: First of all i want to know how many people Steff has in this trick. And also their names
MissTaylor: Good question! From what i know our group was this: Me Sinakis Geo and Chaos were his scouts. OF course Geo and Sin are no more. Then there is Shock who is the doctor and finally there is Synchrowarrior and Duelking who are his "tough" duelists.

I knew something was fishy about Duelking Redgar thought
Still with MissTaylor Sin and Geo out that leaves Steff with 4 people.

MissTaylor: Next question?
Redgar: Where does Chaos live?
MissTaylor: Why would you want to know something like this when there are a thousand other questions you can ask me?
Redgar: Just answer
MissTaylor: Ok then. He lives in Standford Street Road 52.
Redgar: Thank you
MissTaylor: And your final question?
Redgar: That's more of a favor than a question.
MissTaylor: Still tell me
Redgar: Can you give me your deck?
MissTaylor: What? Give you my deck? Why?
Redgar: You see i was attacked later today and one of Steff's men took my deck and the pieces of Mooryan Curry. And since Vem's body was taken i can't possibly take his deck and I.....

Redgar paused as he saw MissTaylor's eyes widen

Redgar: What is it?
MissTaylor: Steff has Vem's body and the pieces of Mooryan Curry?
Redgar: Yes why do you look so surprised?
MissTaylor: The look you see in my face is not surprise but terror. You can have my deck here *hands it over* but i dont think you can do anything to stop Steff no.
Redgar: Why?
MissTaylor: I am afraid i can answer no more of your questions..

And like that she left and went back to her cell leaving Redgar with more questions than answers....

THE END

Next Chapter: The reunion and the plan

Last edited by redgar on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 am

Chapter 7

Redgar exited the room and walked towards the place Mystirious was waiting.

Mystirious: How did it go?
Redgar: Good but it could have been better to be honest. Now let's move we need to get to the academy by tomorrow evening

Meanwhile...

Aris: A it's good to be back

Terraplant Aris Blaze and Winduct had just reached SDA. Svstar was the one in shift and greeted them allowing them entrance. The headed for the elite room suite at once. There they found Chazz and Ace sitting in the couch

Ace: Hey guys at last you came! So how is everything?
Blaze: Not bad but not good either! Is Redgar back? Is Iverson here?
Ace: I l go find Iverson at once. Redgar called yesterday he said he ll be here today. Chazz why don't you go check the entrance?
Chazz: On my way!

Chazz and Ace left leaving the four of them in a deadly silence. Nobody was speaking. Winduct could hear the sound the wind made as it hit the windows. Suddenly about 20 minutes later that seemed like a century to Winduct the door opened and Iverson entered along with Ace. Iverson greeted everybody and was ready to begin speaking when the door opened once again and Chazz Mystirious and Redgar entered the room. When they greeted everybody Redgar began speaking. He told them everything that had happened from his meeting with Pamela to the way he was attacked and finally the conversation with MissTaylor.

Aris: I think you could have handled your 3 questions better. Why would you want her deck? We could give you one
Redgar: I will not reveal my intentions about the deck in fornt of such a big crowd.
Aris: Hmph
Terraplant: But now we have no clue about the whereabouts of Steff
Redgar: We have 1 clue. We know where Chaos lives. And i am dying to pay him a visit
Blaze: Come one Red get serious he won't be in his house the police is looking all over for him
Redgar: Still it's worth a shot.
Iverson: Well let it be then. You,Blaze and Winduct go investigate his house. Myst Terra and Ari go to werehouse Steff was hiding before and see if you can find anything useful. Chazz and Ace here with me to guard the academy. Infrom Teise and Svstar to be on their watch too. I am afraid something bad is going to happen and i don't want that in MY academy. Now go! all of you

Everyone exited the room leaving Iverson alone. He fell on the couch feeling really tired. Vem old buddy why did you leave me alone? he thought....

The next morning Redgar Blaze and Winduct set off to Chaos's house. They rented a car and Blaze drove them straight to Chaos's house. They waited till the sunfall and then exited.

Redgar: Ok somebody stay behind and watch our backs
Winduct: I will you 2 be careful

And so Winduct stayed in the car. Blaze and Redgar approached the house.

Blaze: Let's split up. I ll enter from the backyard and you enter from the front!
Redgar: Got it.

Redgar approached the door and silently but skillfully he picked it. He entered the dark house. He didnt dear to open any of the lights but he still opened the little torch he had with him. He beagn scanning the house. He soon realised how huge it was. He began searching from one of the bedrooms. He opened different lockers but he found nothing of use. He then examined a huge wardrobe but it was empty. Suddenly he herad steps from behing him. He turned to see where they came from.

Redgar: Who is it?
Blaze: Red is that you?
Redgar: Oh thank god Blaze you freaked me out
Blaze: Phew it's just you Red.. OUCH

Someone hit Blaze causing him to fall. THe one responsibble fotr this entered the room

Redgar:You...
Chaos: Oh yes and this time you will not escape
Redgar: If i recall correctly you are the one that run away in our last duel!
Chaos: Well then i ll make sure that won't happen again. Now get ready
BOTH: DUEL
Chaos: Allow me... I summon Goblin Zombie in attack position. I set 1 card and end my turn
Redgar:(thinking) Ok MissTaylor let's see if your deck is really what you said... DRAW!!!

Meanwhile...

He looked around. He couldnt see well. He heard a distant voice. Cna you hear me? Can you hear me? He realised the voice was coming from a man next to him

Steff: I see you woke up. I am Steff your new "master". Now please help me here what is your name?
Man: My name? I..I..I don't know...
Steff: Ok nothing to worry about. YOur name is Vem. Now Vem do you remember what is your task?
Vem: T..Task? What kind of task?
Steff: Well, looks like i ll have to remind you that as well. But first of all meet your new teammated. Here is Synchrowarrior and that guy over there is Duelknig. This fella right here is he one who saved your life. His name is Shock
Vem: S..s..saved my life? Wha..what happened to me?
Shock: You were on a plane on a trip and your plane crashed. Luckily we found you and i managed to restore you.
Vem: Thank you for that. And by the way who are the two silent fellas in the back?
Steff: Oh them? They are Geo and Sin....
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 am

Chapter 8

Redgar: Alright Chaos it's payback time! Draw!

Redgar looked at his new deck. It felt weird dueling with it. Still he had no choice. He took a deep breath and began!

Redgar: I summon Russian Rulette Veteran in attack mode(1900)!

A weird man with a gun appeared in Redgar's side of the field. He blinked his eye to Redgar and then turned against GOblin ZOmbie

Chaos: Haha I see she gave in.... i always knew we couldn't trust that *CENSORED*
Redgar: Go Veteran attack Goblin Zombie

With a quick shot the armed man took Goblin ZOmbie out of the way

(Chaos: 3200/Redgar: 4000)

Chaos: With It's effect I add Zombie Master to my hand!
Redgar: And with my monster's effect i special summon Russian Rullete Hauntinr Spirit(0). I set 1 card and end my turn

Chaos: Draw! I activate the spell card Foolish Burial! I send Plaguspreader Zombie from my deck to my grave! Then i Summon Zombie Master and discard Mezuki to special summon Plaguespreader Zombie! Now i tune my 2 monsters together to synchro summon... Revived King Ha-Des(2450)! Go Ha-Des attack Russian Rullete Veteran

Redgar: I reveal my face-down card 6-slots 5 bullets! We both roll a die (me first) and take damage equal to the roll x600

Chaos: Fine go ahead...

A giant dice emerged from the trap card and rolled.....It stopped to number 3

Chaos: Ha you take 1800 damage

The giant dice rolled again this time for Chaos.....it rolled 2.

Redgar: Now you take 1200 damage

(Chaos: 2000/ Redgar: 2200)

Chaos: Now Ha-Des attack Rullete Veteran...

(Chaos: 2000/ Redgar: 1850)

Chaos: I end my turn...

Redgar: Draw! I summon Russian Rullete Contestant(1500). Then from my hand i special summon RUssian RUllete Psycho Killer(2100). I call priority and tribute Contestant to inflict 1500 damage to you

(Chaos: 500/ Redgar: 2200)

Chaos: Damn you....

Meanwhile....

Winduct was waiting inside the card. It had been about 1 hour since Redgar and Blaze went in the house. Should i go look for them? he thought. Suddenly he saw a dark figure walking towards the house. He jumped to his feet immidiately. What should I do? Well Screw this. He jumped out of the car and ran towards the man.

Winduct: You hold it right there

When the man saw WInduct he started running towards the opposite direction. Winduct chased him as fast as he could be was pretty fast. He kept running for about 5 minutes when he reached a dead end. He looked around. The man was nowhere to be seen

Voice: Greetings..

He froze as he heard a voice from behind him. He turned and saw a shadowy figure standing before him

Winduct: Who are you? What do you want?
Voice: Duel me...
Winduct: It seems as I have no choice here
BOTH: DUEL!!!

Meanwhile...

Redgar: I activate my Spell Card. Russian Rullete Gamble

Russian Rullete Gamble:
Spoiler:

Tribute 1 Russian-Rullete monster you control. Then roll a six-sded dice. Increase the attack of 1 of your monsters by the number rolled x200 until the end phase.

Redgar: I tribute Haunting Spirit to roll a dice.

A dice emerged from the Spell Card and rolled once again.....this time it stopped at number 2

Chaos: Haha only 2
Redgar: Still that raises my attack to 2500 and that's enough to destroy Ha-Des. Go Psycho Killer attack Revived King Ha Des

(Chaos: 450/ Redgar: 2200)

Redgar: I set 1 card and end my turn
Chaos: During the end phase I activate my face-down card. Call of the haunted. That brings back Zombie Master. Draw! I use ZOmbie Master's effect and discard Pyramid Turtle to summon Plaguspreader Zombie. The I synchro my 2 monsters together to synchro summon... Doomkaiser Dragon. Then i remove from play Mezuki from my graveyard to bring back Pyramid turtle. Then i topdeck 1 card with Plaguspreader Zombie's effect effect to special summon him to the field. Now i tune my Pyramid Turtle and my Plaguspreader Zombie to call forth..... Brionac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier

Redgar knew the situation was critical. Although Chaos had 0 cards in his hand still Brionace was fearsome. And yet he even had Doomkaiser Dragon extra on the field.

Chaos: GO Doomkaiser Dragon attack Psycho Killer

(Chaos: 450 Redgar: 1900)

Chaos: Now Brionac go end this duel....
Redgar: Here goes nothing! I activate the trap card ONE MORE ROUND! I remoe from play all cards in my hand and gain 2000 life points. Then I draw 5 cards and if 2 of them aren't Russian Rullete monsters I lose the duel.

(Chaos: 450 Redgar : 3900)

Redgar: Ok here goes. First card...Trap Card Russian Rullete Death Match. 2nd card...Spell Card Russian Rullete Hall. 3rd card...Monster Card Russian Rullete Mad Doctor. 4th card...Spell Card Adrenaline Injection.

Chaos: Ha looks like your luck ran out
Redgar: We ll see. Last Card......MONSTA CARDO Russian Rullete Dragon! Yes! Ikso!(random japaneese yusei fudo reference )

Chaos: Oh my god i don't believe it... Still Brionac attacks direclty

(Chaos: 450/ Redgar: 1600)

Redgar: Time to end this duel! Draw! From my hand I use the effect or Russian Rullete Dragon and place him in my spell card zone. Then I special summon 2 more Russian Rullete Dragons from my deck

All 3 giant dragon apperad in front of Redgar. Chaos looked paniced. It was obvious he wanted to run away...

Redgar: You re not going anywhere this time coward. Go my dragons end this duel. Psionic Gamble Blast...

A blue flame emerged from the 2 dragon's mouths that burned Brionace and Doomkaiser reducing Chaos's life points to 0. Chaos fell on his knees.

Chaos: I..I..lost
Redgar: And now you come with me
Chaos: As If...

He got up and started running. Before he managed to take a step though Blaze who got his senses back fell on him. Both he and Redgar managed to capture and tie Chaos. Then they exited the house and walked back to their car only to find Winduct missing

Redgar: Oh great where did he go?

Meanwhile...

Winduct: But...why.....?
Man: Machina Fortress end this duel! DIRECT ATTACK

WInduct fell on his knees. The man didnt even blink he just gathered his duel disk took Winduct's deck and left his behind in the dar alley.....

THE END

Next Chapter: The Mystery uncovered
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 am

Chapter 9

Redgar: WIIINNNDDDDUUUCCTTT!!!!

It's been over an hour since Redgar began searching for Winduct. He and Blaze parted. Blaze returned to the academy with Chaos while he stayed behind to look for Winduct. Although he had searched the entire square around the house there was no track of Winduct. He ran towards another street and then turned again in a dark alley. He kept walking and shouting Widuct's name for about 10 minutes. Then he saw a man lying in the floor...

Redgar: Oh my god Winduct are you ok?
Winduct: Wh..a... wh..o.. is th..th..e..re..?
Redgar: It's me buddy
Winduct: Th..ank god...

And then he fainted. Redgar picked him up stopped a cab and headed straight to the academy. Upon reaching there he saw Teise was guarding the door.

Teise: What happened Redgar?
Redgar: I have no time to talk Winduct is hurt badly
Teise: I ll escort you to nurse Joey come on

Teise helped Redgar carry Winduct all the way to the academy's hospital.

Redgar: Thanks Teise
Teise: No problem. I have to go now though. I have to return to my post

And so he turned and left. Nurse Joey told Redgar he could come visit Winduct tomorrow morning. So he left and went straight to the elite 3 villa. There he found Iverson Chazz Ace and Blaze talking

Iverson: Redgar I am so glad you're back. Did you find Winduct?
Redgar: Yes I did
Blaze:Thank god!
Redgar: What happened with Chaos? Did he speak?
Iverson: Not a single word
Redgar: Can I talk to him?
Iverson: Yeah sure he is over there

He pointed at the end of the room. Redgar noticed Deathsky sitting sleepy next to him. Iverson must have placed him as his guard he thought. Redgar approached and greeted Deathsky. Then he asked him to leave him alone with Chaos and so did he

Redgar: Hello Chaos we meet once again

Chaos looked up to Redgar. He smiled.

Chaos: I underestimated you...
Redgar: Defeat is not always that bad you know
Chaos: Hmph! I will tell you nothing Redgar sorry. I am dead anyways so I might as well die silent
Redgar: What do you mean?
Chaos: Oh come on I thought you were clever.
Redgar: Looks like you know about it
Chaos: Haha know about it? I helped Shock in creating that bitches deck!
Redgar: Still I wonder how they allowed her to take it to prison
Chaos: Get real it's just children's cards who would have thought they contain such power
Redgar: Ok then let's make a deal. I won't hurt you if you let me know about certain infromation. I won't even turn you to the police. In other words help me catch Steff and you are free to live your life free

Redgar watched as Chaos remained silent. He was definately thinking about Redgar's offer.

Chaos: Even if I tell you Steff will kill me. And if I don't you will. I am dead anyways so I think I won't betray the man that helped me so much..
Redgar: Ok it's your descision. Too bad we found a way to defeat him and we only need to know his location. Anyways I will leave now have fun back at prison

Redgar got up from the chair he was sitting and turned around...

Chaos: Wait wait wait don't be hasty

A little smile appeared on Redgar's face. He turned back and faced Chaos

Chaos: You said you have a way to defeat him...
Redgar: Indeed
Chaos: And is it 100% sure that you will win if you face him?
Redgar: The only thing that can be said for sure is that we are born and we die
Chaos: Damn you. I ll speak sit down

Redgar sat Chaos took a big breath and began:

For the last month we were working on a project. I am not going to reveal that. We were moving around so that we will not be discovered. Two days ago the project finished. It was succesfull. And so now Steff resides in Atlanta.

Redgar: Atlanta? Why? That's where Old Domino City is located why would he go there?

Chaos: I am not going to reveal that...
Redgar: Did the ressurection work?

Chaos almost drowned.

Chaos: How do you know?
Redgar: Doesn't matter. Did it work? What will he do with Vem?
Chaos: Well i gues you know too much so one more information couldn't hurt. Steff is trying to take control over DGA and attack SDA so that he can control the entire dueling universe

It was Redgar's turn to widen his eyes

Redgar: I should have figured it out....

But as he was thinking Iverson rushed panicked into the room

Redgar: What happened Iverson?
Iverson: Aris Terraplant and Mystirious.....they were attacked...

THE END

Next Chapter: A big loss. Waving Goodbye and seeking revenge
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Chapter 10

Redgar: Attacked??? What do you mean attacked???

Redgar was so nervous about the news Iverson brought. Iverson looked at Chaos before resuming his speech.

Iverson: I don't know much but the local hospital called here and said all 3 of them are being treated at this time.
Redgar: Damt...
Iverson: I already sent Blaze over there. I want you and Chazz to go to the hospital as well and then come back here at once. I will contact Vongola nd Scorpion that their academy is in danger. Ace in all this mess I forgot that tomorrow is the next round for the fast tournament. Don't forget to take care of it

Ace: No problem Sir you can count on me
Iverson: Ok now Chazz Redgar go and good luck

When all 3 left the room Iverson approached Chaos.

Chaos: Thank you Iverson
Iverson: Thank Redgar not me. Now are you willing to help us or not?

Chaos nodded and Iverson untied him....

3 hours later...

Redgar and Chazz arrived at the hospital. Many people were gathered around a black hearse(νεκροφορα). Redgar felt cold.

Chazz: What's going on here? Whose is this?
Redgar: I don't know but I fear for the worse.

Redgar stepped forward and asked a man if he knew who had passed away. When he replied negatively Redgar's anxiety warsened. They both entered the hospital and went straight to room 109 where Iverson had told them Aris,Terra and Mystirious were. Upon entering they saw Blaze sitting next to Aris and Terra. They were all shocked and Terra had a big scratch from his right ear all the way down to his mouth. Redgar knew the answer but he did the question nontheless.

Redgar: Where is Mystirious?

When nobody answered Redgar's worst fears came true. He just stood there gazing without looking. How could this be true? What is going on in this crazy world? First Vem now Mystirious one by one people he loved faded away like the dust. He couldn't stand it. Why wasn't he there...?
Redgar took a big breath and started talking

Redgar: I want one of you to tell me exactly what happened

Terra looked at Aris.

Terra: Here is the whole story. As Iverson told us to we went to the werehouse Steff was hiding last year. We split up to search for clues that could lead us to him but we found nothing. When we met up again after about an hour and prepared to leave we saw them. We thought our eyes played tricks on us. But when they dropped their hoods we saw it clearly...

Terra paused as if he was afraid to continue

Redgar: Who were they?

Terraplant choked and answered

Terra: Sin,Geo and Vem...

Chazz widened his eyes so much Redgar thought they would explode

Redgar: I knew it
Terra: Anyways after we recovered from the shock they asked for Aris's deck. Mystirious spit on them and then Sin took out a gun and just like that he shot him. Me and Aris then dueled all 3 of them but they were just unbeatable

Aris: And guess what decks they were using...
Redgar: ...mine and Winduct's....

Everything made sense to Redgar now. All of Steff's plan was flowing between his eyes. How stupid he was for not understaning it?

Redgar: And what deck was Vem using? His gadget deck?

Aris: No he used some weird machine monsters I had never before seen. He also used Machina Fortress

Flashback:
Spoiler:

Redgar recalled dueling Mystirious for the Fast Tournament last year. He had used that same card.

After that silence befell in the room once more. Everyone was deep in his own thoughts.

Redgar: Well we have no time. Can you two walk?

Aris and Terra nodded

Redgar: The let's go we don't have time to waste
Terra: Go where?
Redgar: Back to the academy we have to regroup this is not just about cards anymore

Everyone looked at him and he said what everyone was thinking.

Redgar: This is war! And I swear to Mystirious and Vem I am going to avenge their deaths...

Couple hours later back at the academy...

Redgar looked around. Everyone was sitting in the round table in the middle of the room. Redgar looked at all of them one by one. Terraplant Aris and Blaze the former elite 3 were back in the school to help. Svstar Teise and Winduct (who had recovered) the new elite 3 also were present. Ace and Chaz were also there since they had proven they have tramendous dueling skils. Redgar wasnt that happy to see Chaos on their side but he had to bear with it. And in the head of the table was Iverson the academy's headmaster. Not the best duelist but very clever and wise. All in all the academies "elite" squad was formed...

Next Chapter: The War Begins!
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:27 am

Chapter 11

Everyone around the table was silent. Redgar examined the faces of
everyone else. Iverson tried to hide his fear while Aris and Blaze's
faces were like iron. Chazz was cool and maybe even a little bored while
Winduct looked tired. Ace was really nervous and Svstar was chatting in
low voice with Teise. Chaos was calm and didn't take his eyes of
Iverson for a second. Finally Terraplant was examining his deck as if he
thought something was missing and trying to figure out what. Then
Iverson stood up and silence befell the room.

Iverson: We all know why we are here. Steff is
now out of control and exceeded every limit with his final actions.
What I want from you (he looked all of them one by one) is to be serious
and realise that the situation is critical.

Aris: So what is our next move?

Iverson looked at Aris unable to answer

Iverson: I..I.. I honestly don't know. I wish Vem was here...

He sunk in his chair and Terraplant put his arm in his shoulder to show that he understands.

Terraplant: Well if Steff wants a war he will have it
Blaze: Yes but what are we suppose to do?
Terraplant: Well this is what I suggest. Challenge DGA to a war

Terraplant said the words loud and clear and paused to for a second to let the words fly across the room

Iverson: But we don't know their power. They might attempt to kill us one by one
Terraplant: Not if it is an academy war. In front of an audience full of students who would be fool enough to start shooting randomly?

Iverson: Hm doesn't sound half bad. Let us vote. Those in favor raise your hands.

Everyone in the room raised their hands except for Winduct and Ace.

Winduct: I am tired of this. Fighting and
killing innocent people over stupid cards. Why the hell would somebody
be interested so much in conquering a duel academy for his own selfish
reasons? Yu-gi-oh is a game you play for fun not a game to conquer the
world with
Ace: I totally agree with Winduct. This madness must stop

Iverson: Yes but what options do we have? Look
at it this way if we defeat them in this war maybe we have a chance of
ending this once in for all
Winduct: Well I dont care if this "war" ends this or not I won't get invloved
Iverson:Ok Winduct I respect your choice. How shall the war be? Shall we purpose 7 vs 7?
Aris: Sounds good! Be sure to let me first so I can rape all of them
Iverson: We can arrange these details later

Iverson stood up and reached the phone. He typed a number quickly and then it started ringing

...: Yes?
Iverson: To whom am I speaking?
...: Oh my dear friend Iverson. I was expecting your call to be honest
Iverson: Steff you rat how dare you do this *CENSORED*? Is everyone in DGA ok?
Steff: Well don't worry apart from their ex-headmasters who resisted me(those fools) everyone else is ok
Iverson: Damt you what did you do to Scorpion and Vongola?
Steff: I don't think that's the reason you called me...
Iverson: You dick... Here is what I have to
say and I will do so only once so open your ears. We SDA challenge you
(DGA) to an official KTAU war. 7 vs 7.
Steff: Interesting purposal.. But what is the prize?
Iverson: Prize? If we win you leave DGA alone and get ut of our faces so we never see you again
Steff: And if you lose?
Iverson: Well I haven't thought of that...
Steff: Well then allow me to help. If you lose SDA is mine and YOU vanish from this world...

Iverson looked at everyone in the room before answering: DEAL

Steff: My team is as follows:

1)Duelking
2)Synchrowarrior
3)Sinakis
4)Geo
5)Shock
6)Vem
7)Steff

Iverson: As expected you have SIn Geo and Vem on your side...
Steff: What about your line up?

Iverson looked in the room once again but answered without asking anyone

Iverson: Here it is.

1) Terraplant
2) Blaze
3) Chazz
4) Aris
5)Svstar
6)Teise
7)Redgar

Steff: Interesting. You decide not to take
part in this. Are you being a coward of are you acting smart? Only time
will tell. The first match between Duelking and Terraplant will be held
in 3 days in your academy. Be ready...

He then hang up the phone. Looking back at the room
Iverson saw different reactions. Aris and Chazz seemed hungry for duel
while Terraplant and Blaze were silent deep in their own thoughts.
Winduct looked tired and releaved not to be in the war while Svstar and
Teise looked ready for action. Ace and Chaos were both unhappy that
Iverson hadn't selected them in their war line up but none of them
spoke.

Iverson: Ok guys it was a big day and we all
deserve a rest. Now everybody go to sleep. Blaze Terra and Aris you can
pass the night here. Chaos you are free to leave whenever you wish and
do whatever you wish we will keep you prisoner no more.

Chaos: I wish to stay and watch the war. I think it will be most...interesting....

Later that night...

Ace and Redgar were back at the Goyo Red dorm a little before midnight.
They were both tired and had no desire to speak. They fell in their beds
with their clothes still on and gazed at the night outside

Ace: You know, you deserve to be last you really are the best
Redgar: Come on Ace we both know most of those
guys far exceed my abilities. I don't even have my own deck. I don't
know what game Iverson is playing but I hope it doesn't fail
Ace: Me too buddy me too....

3 days later....

Iverson was sitting in the north entrance of the
academy and saw 7 people all dressed in black approaching. Steff
recognised most of them. The doors opened and let them through

Steff: Greetings
Iverson: Hmph. Follow me

They arrived in the dueling stadium in about 5 minutes.

Steff: Duelking don't fail me
Duelking: Yes master!

Duelking entered the stadium and so did Terraplant

The sits were full of students and teachers excited about the upcoming
match. Redgar laughed sadly knowing that they saw this as entertainment
while it was something completely different. Redgar scanned the field
for Ace but din't find him. Winduct was also absent. So he went and sat
next to Chazz.

Chazz: Let's hope Terra can win
Redgar: Yeah

Down at the stadium...

Terraplant: Ok Duelking let's see what you ve got
Duelking: Hahaha allow me to demonstrate! But where are my manners. Ladies first please begin!

BOTH: DUEL

(Terra: 8000/ Duelking: 8000)

Terra: You ll regret letting me go first! DRAW! I summon Cactus Engineer(1800). I end my turn with that.

Cactus Engineer:
Spoiler:

Cactus Engineer
EARTH/Plant/Effect/Level 4
ATK 1800/DEF 100
This card cannot be Special Summoned. As long as you control another “Cactus”
monster,both players cannot activate Spell Cards,Trap cards or monster effects
during the Damage Step.

Duelking: What? Is that all? Hahahaha you
are pathetic. Allow me to demonstrate how the game is played. Draw! I
summon Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame(1800). If I control a Blackwing
monster I can specical summon these two bad boys! Blackwing Bora The
Spear(1700) and Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind(1300). Now Gale's effect
halves your monsters attack points! Go Shura attack Cactus Engineer.

Shura flied and soared through the sky tearing the
poor plant apart. When he finished attacking he pointed his finder at
Duelking's deck and a tiny bird appeared in Duelking's side of the field

Duelking: When Shura destroys a monster
in battle I can special summon 1 blackwing monster from my deck. I
selected Blackwing Vayu The Emblem of honor(800). GO Bora Gale Vayu
DIRECT ATTACK

All 3 blackwings stroke Terra at the same time inflicting big damage to his life points

(Terra: 3300/Duelking: 8000)

During my main phase 2 I tune Blackwing Bora and Blackwing Gale to bring
forth BLACKWING ARMOR MASTER(2500). Then I tune Shura with Vayu to call
forth VORTEX THE WHIRLWIND(2100). I set 1 card face down and end my
turn

Terraplant smiled lightly. Terraplant was a very
intelligent player. He began his duels lightly to see what kind of an
opponent he is facing and then come up with a plan to take them down.
For this Redgar admired him

Terraplant: Draw! I activate the spell card Needle Draw.
With that I draw 2 cards and and then discard 1 Cactus monster from my
hand. After that 2 Needle Tokens (500/500) are special summoned to your
side of the filed

Two tiny plants grew under Duelking's feet

Terraplant: Next I activate the spell card Needle Barrage.
For each needle token on the filed I destroy 1 card and take 500 damage
for each card destroyed this way. I destroy Armor Master and your
backrow

Duelking: How dare you!!!

Terraplant: I am still warming up! I summon Cactus Wizard
in attack mode(1700). Once per turn I can destroy 1 face-up monster on
the field if there are more than one needle tokens on the field. And
looks like there are 2. Go Cactus Wizard destroy Vortex The whirlwind

The Plant Sorcerer casted a powerfull spell that sent the ugly bird flying..

Terraplant: And guess what? There is more! By releasing 1 needle token I can special summon Cactus Berserker(1800) from my hand. Battle! Cactus Wizard destroy the reamaining token. And then Cactus Bererkser Direct attack

Duelking:(6200)/Terraplant:(3300)

Terraplant: I set 1 card and end my turn!

Duelking: Finally! Draw!
Terraplant: Not so fast. I reveal my face down Card Corrosive Cactus Virus

Corrosive Cactus Virus
Spoiler:

Normal Trap Card
Tribute 2 Level 4 or lower "Cactus" monsters. Check all monsters your
opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end
of your opponent's 2nd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all
monsters (except "Needle Tokens") whose level is equal to or lower
than half the level of the tributed monsters + the amount of "Needle
Tokens" on the field.

Terraplant saw that Duelking was holding Black
Whirlwind Blackwing Kalut and Blackwing Blizzard. He discarded both his
Blackwings to the Graveyard

Duelking: Do not think you are out of it!
From my graveyard I tune Blackwing Vayu and Blackwing Armor Master to
synchro summon... Blackwing Silverwind The Ascendant(2800). Sadly his
effects are negated. Still... Direct attack

(Terra: 500/Duelking:6200)

Although Terra has 3 cards plus 1 he draws he only has 500 life points Redgar thought. Can he turn things around?

Duelking: I end my turn

Terraplant: Alright then deck don't fail me DRAW!

THE END

Next Chapter: The Ultimate Showdown: Cactus Emperor vs Road Warrior
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 am

Now we are in the interesting part Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:21 pm

@Scorp: Thanks for reading man. I really feel like you re the only one that does tbh Razz

Chapter 12

Terraplant looked at the card he drew. He then looked at Duelking and smiled.

Terraplant: I summon Cactus Bandit in attack mode(1400)

Cactus Bandit:
Spoiler:

Cactus Bandit
EARTH/Plant/Effect/Level 3
ATK 1400/DEF 200
You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do this, Special Summon
1 “Needle Token” (Plant/Earth/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent’s side
of the field in Defence Position.

Terraplant: Then from my hand I use the spell card Wild Forest! With that I can destroy 1 face up card If I control a Cactus monster. After that 2 needle tokens(500/500) are summoned to your side of the field in defence mode. The drawback is that during the end phase I take 1000 damage for each face-up needle token on the field. I destroy Blackwing Silverwind The Asscendant.

Duelking: You know what that means right? Even if 1 of these 2 tokens stay on the field until the end phase you lose...

Terraplant: Every descision has a concequence. But I am afraid I do not plan on losing.

He looked back at his hand. He had 2 more cards. He had to destroy those 2 tokens at all cost. Thankfully all Duelking had in his hand was Black Whirwind. And thanks to Corrosive Cactus Virus Terraplant could see Duelking's next draw.

Terraplant: I activate the spell card Dopple cactus. With that I select 1 Cactus monster and special summon 1 needle token to my side of the field with the same attack points and levels. Now my 2 monster attack the needle tokens.
With that I end my turn

Duelking: Draw.
Terraplant: You have to reveal what you drew.
Duelking: Shitty card. I drew Blackwing Gust so I discard it. Damt! I end my turn

Terraplant: I think this duel lasted long enough! Draw! I release Cactus Bandit to Advance Summon Cactus Necromancer(2400). Once per turn I can special summon 1 cactus monster from my graveyard. I select Cactus Engineer(1800).

Duelking: Still that is not enough damage to win fool
Terraplant: YOu forget I am holding once more card in my hand. I activate Cactus Revival. By paying half my life points I special summon 1 Cactus monste from my graveyard. It is removed from play during the end phase. I choose Cactus Wizard(1700)

The Necromancer,The Wizard,The engineer and the Needle Token attacked Duelking at the same time reducing his life points to 0. The duel was over.
Duelking fell on his knees and couldn't believe what just happened. Steff slowly nodded and Synchrowarrior arose and reached the stadium. He grabbed Duelking and threw him away like trash. He then stared at Terraplant.

Synchrowwarior: You may have won that fool but my skills far esceed his.
Terraplant: I am ready to defend this academy with my life
Synchrowarrior: Your life it is then

Snchrowarrior: Allow me! By discarding level eater I special summon Quickdraw Synchron(700). Then I use level eater's effect to re-summon him. Then I normal Summon Treeborn frog. I tune all 3 together to synchro summon... Drill Warrior(2400). I re summon level eater in defence mode and discard Glow Up Bulb to remove Drill Warrior from the game. I end my turn

Terraplant(thinking): He wasted his hand he only has 2 cards in it. I must take advantage of it! (talkind again). DRAW! I summon Cactus Kyonshee in attack mode(1900)

Cactus Kyonshee
Spoiler:

Cactus Kyonshee
EARTH/Plant/Effect/Level 4
ATK 1750/DEF 900
You can turn 1 Token your opponent controls to Attack Position to Special
Summon this card from your Graveyard. When the selected Token is removed from
the field,this card is removed from play.

Terraplant: Cactus Kyonsee attacks level eater. I end my turn!

Synchrowarrior: Draw! Drill Warrior returns and Treeborn is special summoned from the graveyard. I add Quickdraw Synchron to my hand with Drill Warrior's effect. I mill 1 card(mills Quilbolt Hedgedog) to special summon Glow Up Bulb from the Graveyard. Now I tune Bulb and Treeborn frog to synchro summon... Formula Synchron. It's effect let's me draw 1 card. I discard Spore to Special summon Quickdraw Synchron once more I redusce a level from Drill Warrior to summon level eater. I tune Quickdraw Synchron with level Eater to synchro summon Turbo Warrior(2500). Drill Warrior attacks Cactus Kyonshee and Turbo Warrior Direct attacks! Then I discard Power Giant to remove Drill Warrior from the game and end my turn!

(Terraplant: 5000/Synchrowarrior: 8000)

Terraplant: Draw!
Synchrowarrior: Not so fast. I use Formula Synchron's effect and tune Turbo Warrior with Formula Synchron to synchro summon... Fleur Chevalier(2800).

Terraplant: What? It's the first time I see an actual Accel Synchro. I thougtht the only people who could perform these were the 2 dueling leends Yusei Fudo and Antinomy Bruno

Synchrowarrior: I am no ordinary duelist...

Terrplant was confused. Who was this guy? Why is he parting with Steff? He can surely overcome him with the power of Accel Synchros Terra thought

Terraplant: I use the spell card Cactus Seeds With that I can add 1 level 4 or lower Cactus monster from my deck to my hand

Synchrowarrior: I don't think so. Once per turn my Chvalier can negate 1 of your spell cards.

Terraplant: Damt! Hm in that case I use Needle Draw and by discarding 1 Cactus monster (Cactus Engineer) I can draw 2 cards. Then 2 "needle tokens" are special summoned to your side of the field. And just a reminder you cannot use them as synchro material monsters. I summon Cactus Wizard! With his effect I destroy a number of cards on the field up to the number of needle tokens! I destroy Fleur Chevalier and Level Eater. Then I attack the "needle tokens"(Cactus Wizard can attack all face-up needle token monsters) and I end my turn.

Synchowarrior: Draw! Drill Warrior returns and I add Quickdraw Synchron to my hand once again. Treeborn frog also returns.I reduce 1 level from Drill warrior to bring back level eater from my Graveyard. Then I remove from play Glow Up Bulb to bring back Spore as a level 2 monster. Then Quilbolt Hedgedog is special summoned because I have a tuner on my side of the field. Then I tune treeborn Frog, Spore, Quilbolt Hedgedog and level eater to synchro summon Mighty Warrior(2200). Then I reduce 1 level from Drill Warrior to bring back level eater in attack postition.

Mighty Warrior:
Spoiler:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_Warrior

Synchrowarrior: Now go Mighty Warrior attack Cactus Wizard. And due to his effect you take 950 more points of damage 2400 from Drill Warrior and 600 from level eater

(Terraplant: 650/ Synchrowarrior: 8000)

Synchrowarrior: I discard Speed Warrior to remove Drill Warrior from the game and end my turn

Terraplant: Draw! YES! I special summon Cactus Bandit(1400) from my hand. With his effect you get a Needle Token(500/500).Then by switching 1 Needle token in attack position I can Special summon Cactus Kyonshee from my graveyard(1900). Time to see this deck's real power! I tribute Cactus Bandit and Cactus Kyonshee to Advance Summon... The King's horn is heard throughout the dry desert as the lone fighter fights for his freedom.... CACTUS EMPEROR

Cactus Emperor:
Spoiler:

EARTH/Plant/Effect/Level
ATK 3000/DEF 1500
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card,the
tributes must be "Cactus" monsters. You are unaffected by the effects
of your own "Cactus" monsters. Once per turn you can negate the effect of one of your opponent's monsters. Once per turn,you can take control of
a "Needle Token" your opponent controls. If this card would be
destroyed,you can tribute 1 "Cactus" monster or a "Needle
Token" instead. This card can attack as many times each turns up to the number of needle tokens on the field 1

Terraplant: When Cactus Emperor is summoned I take control of a Needle Token. And beacuse there are 2 needle tokens on the field Cactus Emperor can attack 3 times. No go attack Mighty Warrior then Level Eater and hen his Needle Token

The giant Cacti rushed with magnificent speed and punched Mighty Warrior straight in the chest. Then it stomped level eater and kicked away the poor needle token

(Terraplant: 650/ Synchrowarrior: 4800)

Terraplant: I end my turn.

Synchrowarrior: Draw! Drill Warrio...

Terraplant: Not so fast! Cactus Emperor's effect negates Dril Warrior's summoning

Synchrowarrior didnt seem to care about not having Drill Warrior back. For the first time ever Terraplant was afraid. What is this guy? he thought.

Synchrowarrior: Treeborn Frog is special summoned. I discard Dandylion to special summon Quickdraw Synchron once again. Because of Dandylion's effect 2 Fluff Tokens(0/0) are special summoned to my side of the field. Then I tune my Quickdraw Synchron with my 2 fluff tokens and my Treeborn Frog to synchro summon.... ROAD WARRIOR!(3000). Road Warrior's effect let's me special summon a Quilbolt Hedgedog from my deck. Also level eater returns to my field in attack mode by reducing 1 of Road Warrior's levels. I think you are a clever person and understand that I have won

Terraplant was left gazing at the gigantic robotic creature. He really had lost. But how? He was the best in the entire academy. How could he lose to this guy?

Synchrowarrior: Level eater attack the Needle token.

The tiny bug jumped and scratched the poor token with hate

Synchrowarrior: Now for the ultimate showdown! Road Warrior attack Cactus Emperor

The two gigantic monster chalsed together both giving fatal blows to one another. In the end both dissapeared in the dust

Synchrowarrior: And now Quilbolt Hedgedog end this duel

Terraplant: I am sorry my friends but the rest is up to you...

And just like that the tiny creature reduced Terra's life points to 0....

THE END

Next Chapter: The enemy's true identity.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm

redgar: i already read it Razz. i'll read it again when you catch up to where you were Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone is reading it but like harpeh said ( oh shiz, harpeh is back as himself :O ) everybody is is waiting for ya to catch up Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 am

Hope so! I upload as fast as I can! Here is another one:

Chapter 13:

Previously on Junk Chronicles

Spoiler:

For time saving I wrotte Synchrowarrior S/Warrior instead.

Terraplant exited the field and headed for the stands. On his way there he saw Blaze approaching

Blaze: It's ok Terra you did well. I ll handle things now
Terra: I don't know Blaze this guy is...weird

Blaze nodded and continued on his way to the stadium. He was really worried. Deep inside he knew Terra was better than him. The only thing that made Blaze look better was Terra's weird deck selections. Trying to forget these things he entered the stadium

Blaze: Are you ready?
Synchrowarrior: Of course

Blaze: I ll take the first turn! Draw! I set 1 monster and 1 backrow and end my turn
S/Warrior: Draw! I activate Tuning to add Quickdraw Synchron to my hand and Foolish burial to send Quilbolt hedgedog to my graveyard. Also I mill 1 card!
Then I discard Dandylion to special summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand. Also two tokens are special summoned. I tune one of them with Quickdraw Synchron to synchro summon... Drill Warrior(2400).

Blaze:(thinking) He is really strong bringing out such a monster first turn. But he doesnt really care for hand advantage. That's where I have to hit him.

S/Warrrior: Drill Warrior attack his face down monster

Drill Warrior charged and pierced though a bug looking thing. The bug exploded but instead of getting destroyed he turned into a reaper

Blaze: You destroyed X-Saber Emmershblade and so through his effect I special summon X-Saber Darksoul(100).

S/Warrior: I discad 1 card to remove Drill Warrior from play...
Blaze: I dont think so. By discarding Effect Veiler I negate Drill Warrior's effect
S/Warrior: I set 1 card and end my turn

Blaze(thinking): He used Foolish,Quickdraw,Dandy,Discarded 1 for Drill Warrior and set 1. So he only has 1 card in his hand! Excellent.
Blaze: DRAW! I summon X-Saber Pashuul. I tune Pashuul and Darksoul to Synchro Summon X-Saber Wayne(2100). With his effect I call forth X-Saber Fulhelmknight from my hand. And since I control 2 face up X-Saber monster I can special summon XX-Saber Faultroll from my hand

Redgar looked at Chazz and Chazz looked back. They both knew this was Blaze's OTK move!

Blaze: Through Faultroll's effect I bring back Pashuul From the Graveyard. I tune Pasuul and Wayne to form... X-Saber Urbellum(2200). Then I tune Faultroll and Fulhlmknight to from XX-Saber Gottoms(3200). I am not done just yet

S/Warrior stood motionless and you could tell he was bored by Blaze's move. Blaze tried to reamin calm

Blaze: I reveal my face down card.. Gottoms Emergency Call. With that I bring back Fulhelmknight and Darksoul and tune them together to from... X-Saber Hyunlei. With her effect I destroy your face down card.

Hyunlei charged and sliced the card in half. Blaze noticed it was Mirror Force and smiled in a wicked way. He turned to see S/Warrior's face after this hit. And yet he was motionless..

Blaze: Seriously what the *CENSORED* is wrong with you?

Blaze shouted so hard everyone in the stadium got confused

S/Warrior: Excuse me?
Blaze: I am kicking your butt so hard with my monsters swarming the field and yet you sit there motionless like everything is ok. I mean don't you care if you lose?

S/Warrior raised his eyes and looked Blaze straight in the eyes

S/Warrior: My eyes have seen things you cannot even imagine. If I am about to lose I will let you know. Now play your role and continue this duel

Blaze was furious

Blaze: GO GOTTOMS EXTERMINATE HIS PATHETIC MONSTER!!!!!!!!

The gigantic swordsman jumped with such power and landed right behind Drill Warrior. The moment Drill Warrior turned to face him Gottoms chopped the Warrior's head off.

Blaze: NOW URBELLUM HYUNLEI GO! DIRECT ATTACK!!!!!!!!

Both monsters charged at S/Warrior and just as they reached close to him they both got blasted back.

Blaze: What the...?

S/Warrior: From my hand I use Battle Fader to negate your attack.

A tiny clock-shaped creature jumped out of S/Warrior's hand and stood before him

Blaze: Curse you! During the end phase I use the effect of X-Saber Darksoul 2 times to add XX-Saber Boggart Knight and X-Saber Airbellum to my hand. I end my turn

(S/Warrior: 7200/Blaze: 8000)

S/Warrior: Draw! Well look at this! Looks like the situation will turn! I summon Debris Dragon. Wth his effect I bring back Dandylion. I tune my monsters to synchro summon.... BLACK ROSE DRAGON

A gigantic Red Dragon appeared in front of S/Warrior and everybody was left gazing

Blaze: This..this..this cant be.. Why do you have 1 of the 5 legendary dragons?

Blaze wasn't the only one surprised. Everyone in the stadium was pointing the Red Dragon that S/Warrior had just summoned.

S/Warrior: Hmph your question only shows how little you know. I told you you are just here to play your role. If you thought you could defeat me I am so sorry. Black Rose Dragon effect activates destroying all cards on the field. Then I get 2 tokens thanks to Dandylion. I end my turn.

Blaze: D..d..draw! I summon XX-Saber Boggart Knight(1900). Through his effect X-Saber Airbellum is summoned. Boggart Knight and Airbellum attack the 2 fluff tokens. I end my turn.

S/Warrior: Draw!I activate the effect of GLow Up Bulb in my graveyard.

Blaze: What? It never got in the grave..

S/Warrior:You should be more careful. In the first turn I used Tunng and milled 1 card. I ll let you guess what that was. Now come forth Glow Up Bulb! Haha looks like I milled Spore! I use it's effect and special summon it by removing Dandylion. Now it is a level 4 monster. Then quilbolt hedgedog's effect activates and I speciall summon him. I tune Spore and Quilblt Hedgdog to synchro summon... Mighty Warrior (2200). Mighty Warrior attack X-Saber Airbellum
And due to his effect you take 800 more damage. I set 1 card and end my turn

(S/Warrior: 7200/ Blaze: 6600)

Blaze: Draw! I switch Boggart Knight to defence mode and end my turn

S/Warrior: Is that all? I am unhappy I thought you could challenge me more. Draw! Go Mighty Warrior attack Boggat knight. And dont forget you lose life points equal to half your monster's attack. I end my turn

(S/Warrior: 7200/ 5650)

I gotta draw something here else it's over Blaze thought.

Blaze: Draw! YES! Since you have a monster and I dont I special summon X-Saber Garderstrike from my hand(2100). Then I summon X-Saber Ragigura and with his effect I add X-Saber Faultroll to my hand. And beacuse I have 2 or more X-Saber monsters I can special summon X-Saber Faultroll. Now Fautroll brings back Pashuul. I tune Pashuul with Garderstrike to synchro summon... X-Sbaer Souza(2500). I use Souza's effect and tribute off Ragigura and so he cannot be destoyed by trap cards this turn.. Now go Souza attack Might Warrior and Faultroll attacks Glow Up Bulb

Both monsters hit together and won the 2 vs 2 battle leaving S/Warrior's field empty.

Blaze: I end my turn

(S/Warrior: 4700/ Blaze: 5650 )

Blase knew he had the upper hand now. Yet still S/Warrior was motionless like a statue of ice. He ignored the attribute and spoke to him

Blaze: So who are you really? Why do you alied with Steff?

S/Warrior: I do not think my intentions is of any interest to you. Draw! I reveal my face down card Return From the Different Dimension. With the cost of half my life points I can bring back all my removed from play monsters.

A hole opened and Dandylion Quilbolt Hedgedog and Spore jumped to the field

( S/Warrior: 2350/ Blaze: 5650 )

S/Warrior: I summon Plaguspreader Zombie in attack mode(400). I tune Plaguspreader Zombie with Dandylion and QUilbolt Hedgdog to call forth... Power Tool Dragon (2300). With his effect I select 3 equip cards from my deck and you choose wich one I should add to my hand.

A Robotic Dragon made his appeareance this time causing the crowd to go insane again.

Blaze: Take the middle one!
S/Warrior: Good choice..

He shuffled the reamining to cards in his deck

Redgar: Who on earth is he? Why does he have the legendary dragon cards? Werent they lost when the Legendary duelist Yusei dueled against Z-ONE 50 years ago?

Chazz: I don't know Redgar but I am really curious. Who is this guy? And more importantly why is he alying with Steff?

Redgar: I wish I knew...

Blaze: I demand an explanation right now. Who are you? Just tell me I lost already it doesnt matter

S/Warrior raised his eyes a little at the side were Steff was sitting. He sighed and looked at Blaze

S/Warrior: Well if you are that curious I ll let you know. My real name is Yusei Fudo

Blaze: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah right and I am Yugi Muto

S/Warrior: I am not joking. Yusei Furdo the legendary hero..the one that defeated Z-ONE is my grandfather...

Blaze stopped laughing and considered what he told him. It made sense. But still he couldn't believe it

Blaze: Well then Mr. Yusei let's get this duel over with

S/Warrior: Of course.. Now I get 2 tokens thanks to Dandylion. I tune Powertool Dragon and Glow Up Bulb to synchro summon... LIFE STREAM DRAGON(2900). When he is summoned my life points go back at 4000. No I use my spell card! I activate the spell Equelevant Trade!
By tributing 2 of my monsters I reduce the attack of 1 of your monsters to 0 until the end phase. I tribute my two tokens to reduce Souza's attack points to 0. Then I equip Lifestream Dragon with Megamoprh doubling his attack to 5800! It was nice dueling you Blaze...

The Robotic Dragon raised his gigantic wings and flew up high! He then charged with all it's might against Souza. The defensless X-Saber fell easily under the dragon's strike and dropped on the floor. S/Warrior had won...

Meanwhile...

Ace was heading towards the Blue Dorm. He knew Winduct hadn't gone to the match either. He was dissapointed. He really thought he had trained hard and desereved a place in the line-up. He then remembered who helped him so much when he was in the Wurm Dorm. He turned and walked straight to the academy's Graveyard. He entered it and approached one of the graves. The tablet wrotte:

HERE LIES MYSTIRIOUS A BRAVE MAN WHO DIDN'T HESITATE TO GIVE AWAY HIS LIFE TO SAVE THOSE WHO HE LOVE.

A lone tear came down Ace's chick. He moved forward and his eye caught Vem's grave. It was still open. Steff you sick bastard he thought.

He exited the graveyard and continued his way to the Blue Dorm. He entred the drom and saw Winduct lying on a couch.

Ace: Hey Winduct

Winduct raised his head to see who greeted him

Winduct: O hey Ace! Who come and you are not in the match?

Ace: Didn't feel up to it to be honest. How are you doing? Are you feeling better?

Winduct: Yeah kinda. Know what? Let's go!

Ace: Where?

Winduct: To the matth. I don't want it more than you do but we have to support them

Ace: Well I guess you are right. Let's go!

So they headed for the stadium. They were walking through the park when they head a noise from the academy's front gate

Voice: He...y... y...ou...

They both turned to where the voice was heard

Ace: Who is there?

Voice: H..h..elp.. m...e..

They both ran towards the door only to find an injured man standing there

Winduct: I know you.... You are on of last year's DGA's Fast TOurnament Representatives.

Voice: Y..ou.. are..right.. My name is Ha..ha..rper..you ha..ha..ve to h..help us..

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: THE KING OF GAMES?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 am

More more Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 am

GO GO GO DGA ARC Razz

Previously on Junk Chronicles

Spoiler:

Chapter 14:

Winduct and Ace carried the injured man to the infermary

Winduct: Nurse Joey can you please help us ?
Joey: What happened to him?
Ace: We don't know
Joey: Ok leave him here and I ll take care of him

Ace and Winduct gently let Harper on Joey's bed.

Joey: Now please wait outside. I ll inform you if he gets better

Winduct: Thank you nurse

The two boys exited the infermary and sat in the corridor outside

Ace: What do you think ? What happened to him?
Winduct: I don't know but I have a bad feeling. I mean DGA was under Steff whilr Vongola and Scorpion are captured. As far as I am concerned anything could have happened there
Ace: Do you think the students revolted?
Winduct: I don't know... Oh hold on!
Ace: What?
Winduct: Last year in the Fast Tournament I dueled on of DGA's members. His name was SabreW I think I have his phone number I can contact him to ask about the situation
Ace: Great idea!

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Winduct reached his phone and typed a number. It rang for about 5-6 times but noone answered and the voice mail came up.

"Hello there! You are trying to contact me SabreW but I'm kinda busy so leave a message"

Ace: Damt!
Winduct: I am really worried
Ace: Hmm
Winduct: Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Ace nodded.

Winduct: Ok then let's go...

Meanwhile...

Chazz: And because I have exactly 3 DARK monsters in my graveyard I can special summon Dark Armed Dragon

Chazz's ace monster came descending from the skies. It was enormous and fearsome. Nothing special to S/Warrior though.

Chazz was next after Blaze in the SDA line up.The duel wasn't going well for him so far. He had only 4400 life points while S/Warrior was at 7100. S/Warrior had Mighty Warrior face up on the field and 1 card in his hand but his grave was full of combos. Redgar looked worried. Although he knew CHazz was a fearsome duelist having seen Blaze and Terra lose he had lost his confidence.

Chazz: I activate Dark Armed Dragon's effect and by removing 1 DARK monster from my graveyard from play I destroy Mighty Warrior

The huge dragon shot a lone fireball and turned Mighty Warrior to asses.

Chazz: Now go! Direct attack.

S/Warrior took the hit without even fliching. He was calm as always

(S/Warrior: 4300/Chazz: 4400)

Chazz: I set 1 card and end my turn

S/Warrior: Draw! During the standby phase the Treeborn Forg in my graveyard returns to the field! I summon Debris Dragon and with his effect special summon Dandylion!. I tune Debris Dragon with Dandylion and Treeborn Frog to synchro summon.... "Hino Tamashi" Red Demon's Dragon (3000).

The giagantic red dragon appearead and revealed his fearsome claws and jaws.

Chazz: Damt! Another Legendary Dragon?

S/Warrior: Go Red Demon's Dragon attack Dark Armed Dragon

It felt like the earth was saking. The 2 mighty creatures collapesd in a heroic attempt to protect their masters. In the end though Red Demon's Dragon emerged victorious.

S/Warrior: I set 1 card and end my turn. Also during the end phase my tokens are destroyed because of my Red Demons Dragon.

(S/Warrior: 4300/ Chazz: 4200)

Chazz: This ends here! DRAW! I activate my face down card Call Of The Haunted. With that I bring back Armed Dragon Level 5. Then I activate my spell card Level Up! I tribute off my Armed Dragon level 5 to bring forth my Armed Dragon LVL 7(2800). But I am not over just yet. I tribute off my dragon to bring forth my utlimate weapon... COME FORTH ARMED DRAGON LEVEL 10(3000)

This time the enormous dragon came in Chazz's side. It was clearly a dragon's duel! I just hope that Chazz can make it, Redgar thought.

Chazz: Now with my dragon's effect I discard my final card to destroy all monsters on your side of the field! Now you are open for a direct attack. Go my dragon attack him directly.

The dragon took flight and launched an even bigger fireball than the one Dark Armed Dragon had before. For the first time Redgar thought that S/Warrior could lose.

Chazz: I end my turn..

(S/Warrior: 1300/ Chazz: 4200)

S/Warrior: It was a pleasure dueling you. You sure live up to your expectations. Draw! Treeborn Frog is special summoned. And now time to get serious at last! I summon JUNK SYNCHRON....

Redgar felt everybody was looking at him. This can't be happening he thought...
Redgar got on his feet and shouted

Redgar: WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT CARD?

S/Warrior turned to face him.

S/Warrior: Long time no see Redgar. I see you grew a lot
Redgar: What are you talking about? I dont know you..
S/Warrior: Oh you dont know me? Try a bit harder.
Redgar: I don't know what you're talking abou...

And then Redgar realised what he was talking about...

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Redgar: That was you?
S/Warrior: Yes it was me
Redgar: Why did you give that card to me?
S/Warrior: I will not answer this question here. And I have a duel to finish as well. Now back to the duel! Junk Synchron's effect lets me special summon Doppel Warrior from my graveyard. Then I use the effect of QUilbolt Hedgedog in my graveyard to special summon it. I tune my level 3 Junk Synchron my level 2 Doppel Warrior my level 2 Quilbolt Hedgedog and my level 1 treeborn frog to synchro summon...

"The gathered wishes will become a new shining star that will shine up the path"

S/Warrior: Synchro summon... STARDUST DRAGON (2500)

And there he was. The legendary dragon. Everybody was astounded

S/Warrior: Doppel warrior leaves 2 tokens when used a synchro material monster. By milling 1 card I bring back from the grave Glow Up Bulb. I tune 1 of the tokens with Glow Up Bulb to synchro summon... Formula Synchron.

Chazz: Could it be...?

S/Warrior: I tune my level 2 Formula Synchron with my level 8 Stardust Dragon

"Clustering crystal dreams will open a door to a new evolution! Become the path it's light shines upon! Accel synchro!!! Be born Shooting Star Dragon!"

Chazz: Un..un..be..li..eva..ble...

Redgar: Is he the real King Of Games...?

S/Warrior: Shooting Star Dragon's effect lets me draw 5 cards and attack 1 time for each tuner monster among them.1st card... tuner monster Spore! 2nd card! Tuner Monster Turbo Synchron! 3rd card tuner monster Quickdraw Synchron! 4th card Tuner monster Hyper Synchron! and fifth card... Tuner monster Plaguspreader Zombie. Go Shooting Star Dragon attack and end this duel

Shooting Star Dragon seperated into 5 different parts. Each reprisented 1 legendary dragon. Redgar saw Ancient Fairy Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Red Demon's Dragon, Lifestream Dragon and Stardust Dragon all charging at Chazz at once. And then they all clashed upon Chazz's dragon reducing his life points to 0.

*Clap Clap Clap*

Steff: Good job S/WArrior good job.
S/Warrior: I kept my part of the deal now you keep yours Steff
Steff: But the war isn't over yet
S/Warrior: Our deal was to defeat 3 of them Steff, S/Warrior replied calmly. Now please keep your part of the deal
Steff: I don't think I will. Finish this war and then I will.
S/Warrior: Are you telling me that you oppose me?
Steff: Of course.. You might be strong but you are no much for me...
S/Warrior: Is that so? Ok then I ll continute this war.
Steff: Hahahaha nice nice

Chazz stepped out of the arena and saw Aris approaching

Aris: Nice job Chazz. You almost won. I now know all his tactics.
Chazz: Do your best Aris...

Meanwhile...

Ace: Is anyone around?

Winduct scouted the area with his eyes.

Winduct: No everything looks clear. Everybody is in the match propably
Ace: Cool let's do it then

They both approached the academy entrance opened it and exited the academy....

To be continued...

NEXT CHAPTER: The real Battle Begins
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 am

5 tuners from shooting star is pro. I didn't remember this duel. More more Smile
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:03 am

Chapter 15:

Previously On Junk Chronicles:

Spoiler:

They were both running fast. They had run for about 1 hour. They should be there soon enough. After turning into a narrow street they paused to rest. They looked at each other. They then continued their road for about 10 minutes and finally saw what they were looking for. In front of the them a huge building was standing alone. They had reached DGA...

Meanwhile...

Aris: I end my turn
S/Warrior: For 2 turns you haven't even summoned a monster. Come on get serious. Draw! Mighty Warrior Direct attack! I end my turn

Aris life points were at 1400 having taken 3 direct attacks from Mighty Warrior. Synchrowarrior was at 8000.

Aris: All right everything is ready! Draw! I activate the spell card Gateway Of The Six. Then the spell card Six Samurai United! I summon Legendary Six Samurai Kageki! With his effect I special summon Kagemusha Of The Six Samurai! I tune my two monsters togeher to synchro summon... Legendary Six Samurai Shien. In the meantime My Gateway has 6 counters and my United 2. I remove 2 from united and 2 from gateway to add Leg Six Samurai Kizan to my hand. Then I special summon him. And since I have 2 or more face-up Six Samurai monsters I special summon Great Shogun Shien. I remove 2 bushido counters from United to draw 2 cards and remove 4 from gateway to add Grndmaster Of The Six Sam to my hand...

S/Warrior: Ok you got me. I admit defeat.

Everyone froze in their place.

Aris:Excuse me?

S/Warrior: Your damage is more than enough to beat me and I have nothing set so...

The holograms dissapeared. Aris angrily rushed and caught him by the throat

Aris: You son of *CENSORED* why did you lose on purpose?
S/Warrior: What are you talking about? I told you your dama..
Aris: Don't play *CENSORED* on me.

Aris grabbed tha cards from S/Warrior's hand. As he expected he saw he hadn't lost

Aris: Are you kidding me? You have Monster Reborn, Gorz and Dark Hole in your hand.

S/Warrior didn't speak. Steff came down and pushed Aris away violently. He turned to S/Warrior

Steff: If you think I ll let this go so easy you are mislead.

He pushed him behind and reached for his pocket. Redgar saw he had a gun.

Redgar: RUN S/WARRIOR!!!!!

The moment Steff took out the gun Aris jumped on him knocking him to the floor. Steff punched him violently.

Steff: You fools what are you waiting for? Catch S/Warrior

Steff's gang reachedfor their guns. They started shooting randomly. Everyone started running hastily

Iverson: STUDENTS EVACUATE TO YOUR DORMS QUICKLY!!!!

Everyone obeyed without saying a word. Redgar didn't waste time and ran towards the location Steff's gang was. He jumped and knocked out Dueling. Sinakis tried to shoot him but missed giving him the opportunity to kick him where it hurts. As he was ready to turn and face Geo he felt a gun in his head.

Vem: Don't move

Redgar: Vem no, why are you doing this?

Vem: Shut up

He lowered the gun and shot his in the shoulder

Redgar: OUCHHH

Redgar felt in his knees in pain

Vem: Kill S/Warrior and let's get out of here
Duelking/Geo: Yessir

Meanwhile Synchrawarrior was standing still like nothing was happening. When Geo and Duelikng shot him a little frog jumped and took the bullet instead of him

Duelking: What the?

S/Warrior: Go Mighty Warrior take them down

The hologram(wich was hologram no more rushed at Duelking and Geo and despite their efforts he knocked them out. Meanwhile Teise and Svstar where chasing Sinakis who was fleeing after losing his gun while Blaze and Terra had dissapeared.

Redgar was in pain and couldn't see anything. Then just like that he felt a hit on the head and fainted...

...............................................................................................................................

Redgar slowly opened his eyes

Chazz: He is awakening

Redgar heard steps nearby

Redgar: Wha..what happened?

Iverson: Redgar thank god you are ok

Redgar: What happend with Steff and the others? Is everyone ok?

Nobody spoke

Redgar: What happened tell me!

Aris showed courage and spoke

Aris: After you fainted the battle went on. Svstar and Teise chased Sinakis. But Shock had a trap for them and when they were in a safe distance Shock appeared and killed them both...

Redgar couldn't believe it. Firstly Vem then Mystirious and now 2 more of his friends were lost. For how long is this going to go on?

Aris: Terra and Blaze chased them and managed to capture Geo and Duelikng. They are already in high security prison. But S/Warrior and Chaos are nowhere to be seen while Steff, Vem, Sinakis and Shock are still on the loose

Redgar: Damt...

Aris: But I am afraid there is more. We made a quick count of the students and Ace and Winduct are missing

Redgar felt his heart going cold. He couldn't stand losing his two best friends. Without saying anything he burst into tears.

Nurse Joey approached

Joey: You 3 it's time to go this one needs rest.

And so Chazz, Aris and Iverson left and left Redgar alone in his thoughts...

Meanwhile...

Winduct and Ace entered the academy from a rear entrance

Ace: And what will we do now?
Winduct: Search for clues and try to rescued Vongola and Scorpion

They continued walking slowly when they heard voices approaching.

Ace: Quickly let's hide

But it wa too late

???: Who is there

The 2 boys saw a young man about 17 appraoching. He had black hair and was a wearing a black jacket!

???: Are you Steff's men? Well get this you aren't allowed in here

Winduct heard a familiar voice respondng

Voice: Relax Frost there guys are not on Steff's side
Frost: What? How do you know SabreW?

SabreW moved forward and greeted them

Winduct: Hey SabreW. Good to see you are ok

Frost: What? You know them?

SabreW: Yeah long story. What are you doing here guys? Did Harper tell you?

Ace: Tell us what? We found him nearly dead in SDA

Frost: What? Is he ok?

Winduct: Yeah don't worry. But most importanlty what's going on here?

SabreW: Steff has left 2 of his buddies here to guard the academy. They have captured Vongola and Scorpion. Me Harper Frost and 1 more guy named TDP(The Dutch Prince) formed a little group to fight them. And so we sent Harper to SDA to ask for assistance. But looks like he was ambushed.

Ace: Yeah looks like it
SabreW: Anyways let's aaaaa

SabreW suddenly fell on the floor. Winduct saw blood coming out of his chest. The 3 boys turned around only to see a guy with a gun pointing at them

???: Welcome Winduct. We were expecting you...

To be continued...

NEXT CHAPTER: Grave Danger
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 am

Chapter 16

Previously on Junk Chronicles:

Spoiler:

Redgar: I am telling you Nurse Joey I feel fine let me go
Joey: No no and no. The bullet hit your shoulder you cant just walk around like that. You lost a lot of blood.
Redgar: But..
Joey: No buts(). I ll check up on you in one hour. Get some rest

Meanwhile
all the way to DGA...
???: So you
really did come Winduct

The man was
still pointing them with their gun

Winduct:
What have you done??? Why did you shoot him?

???: His
life is not important
Frost: YOU
ASSHOLE YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! TDP NOW!!!!!!

All of a sudden the man holding the gun fell in his knees. Behind him another man had
kicked him and threw his gun away.

Frost: Thanks TDP just in time
TDP: I saw everything. Take SabreW to the infirmary I ll take care of this guy
Frost: Ok but be careful there is one more of Steff's guys
TDP: Do not worry I will. Now go

Frost lifted SabreW and started walking the other way. Winduct looked at the man who
saved them

TDP: Where are my manners? My name is The Dutch Prince. TDP for short
Ace: Hey
TDP thanks for the rescue! I am Ace and this fella here is...
TDP:...Winduct.
Yeah I ve heard of you
Winduct:
Heard of me? Really?
TDP: Yes
you are quite famous around here. Anyways no time to chat now we ll talk about
these things later. Now let's go back to the Stardust Blue Dorm to tie this guy
up and regroup.
Winduct:
Let's go...

They walked
in the large corridors of DGA. Winduct noticed some similarities with SDA. They
also had 3 dorms each one respresenting a different skill level. TDP, Frost and
Harper were all in the highest dorm. Their leader was a guy named Tino. When
they reached the dorm TDP knocked 3 times. A voice was heard from inside

Voice:
Password?

TDP: "Screw the rules I play yugioh"

The door
opened and the 3 of them entered
When they
entered they saw 6 people sitting there. Winduct saw that Forst was there
already chatting with one of the SDA x-teachers Proffesor Fallen King. There
were 4 more people in the room.

TDP: One is
down guys only 1 more to go!!!

All 6 of
them started clapping

Random:
Steff is going down
Random 2:
Nice work TDP!!!

When they
stopped chearing TDP left the man down and sat in a nearby sofa

TDP: Ok
guys these two fellas here are Ace and Winduct from SDA. They reported that
Harper did get to SDA but he was severely injured.

Winduct saw
everyone having their eyes on him

Winduct: Um
hey!
Frost: So
TDP what will we do now? SabreW is in the hospital and so is Harper. We are -2
good duelists

TDP looked
at him and then looked at Ace and Winduct

TDP: I
think we have someone to cover their place...

Meanwhile...

Chazz: Any
news from Blaze and Terra?
Iverson:
They are after Shock and Sinakis. That means we need to locate Vem and Steff.
Aris: Don't
forget that rat Chaos. I don't trust him
Iverson:
Believe me he is on our side.
Chazz: So
what will we do now? We don't know where Steff will go
Iverson: Oh
we do know! He is definately going back to his werehouse. I have reasons to
believe something very important occurs there
Aris: And
what about Redgar? Will we take him with us?
Iverson: I
don't think he is ready to walk yet
Chazz:
Alright slow down. Let's review the situation

Iverson
took a big breath and began

Iverson:
Redgar is in the hospital with that DGA guy Harper. WInduct,Ace,Chaos and
S/Warrior went missing, Blaze and Terra are after Shock and Steff with Vem will
most likely return to the werehouse. So the question is. What do we do?
Aris: I
suggest letting me go after them both. I was always a better duelist than Vem
anyways
Chazz: I
doubt they ll solve this with a duel. You saw them
Aris: I ll
risk it
Iverson: No
Aris it's too dangerous to go alone
???: Then
let us go with him

All 3 of
them turned to Iverson’s door to see where the voice had come from

Chazz:
Redgar Harper why are you here? You should be at the hospital.
Redgar: We
both feel better. Harper explained the situation they are currently in DGA. We need to hurry and overthrow Steff.
Aris whenever you are ready let's go

Aris looked
at Iverson with an apologetic look

Aris: I am
going.

He walked
away from Chazz and Iverson and stood next to Redgar and Harper.

Aris:
Farewell

Just like
that the 3 of them left leaving Iverson and Chazz behind

Iverson:
What are you looking at you idiot? After them
Chazz:
Thank you sir!

Chazz left
the room while shouting wait for me. All 4 of them exited the academy. They
knew deep inside that this would be the final battle...

Somewhere
not far away...

Blaze: Bastards
stop running
Sin: Shut
up you fool

Blaze and
Terra where still after Sin and Shock.

Terra: We
ve played long enough. Duel us! If you win we ll let you go

Sin and
Shock stopped. Sin had a wicked smile in his lips

Sin: It
just got interesting 2 vs 2?
Blaze:
Works for us

ALL: DUEL!

Shock:
Allow me! I summon Thunder King raioh(1900). I set 1 card and end my turn
Blaze:
Draw! I summon X-Saber Fulhelmknight! I set 2 cards and end my turn
Sin: My
turn! I ll summon Jain Darksworm Paladin(1800). During my end phase I mill 2
cards. I end my turn!
Terra:
Draw! Let's end this quickly. I special summon Cactus Bandit(1400)

Spoiler:

Cactus
Bandit
EARTH/Plant/Effect/Level
ATK
1400/DEF 200
You can
Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do this, Special Summon 1
“Needle Token” (Plant/Earth/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent’s side of
the field in Defence Position.

Terra: You
get 1 needle token in defence mode(500). But that will not last... I destroy
your token to special summon Cactus Beserker(1800)

Spoiler:

Cactus
Berserker
EARTH/Plant/Effect/Level
ATK
1800/DEF 0
You can destroy 1 Token your opponent controls to Special Summon this card from your
Hand. This effect can be activated during either players turn.

Terra: I
set 1 card face down and end my turn....
Shock: Draw
Terra: Not
so fast! I activate my face down card Corrosive Cactus Virus

Spoiler:

Normal Trap Card
Tribute 2 Level 4 or lower "Cactus" monsters. Check all monsters your
opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end
of your opponent's 2nd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all
monsters (except "Needle Tokens") whose level is equal to or lower
than half the level of the tributed monsters + the amount of "Needle
Tokens" on the field.

Terra saw
both of his opponents cards being sent to the graveyard. He smiled happily. He
then remembered his duel with S/Warrior. One thing was for sure. He would ask
him for a rematch…

Meanwhile...

Back at DGA
Winduct and Ace were sitting in the corner of the dorm speaking about their
next move

Ace: Look
we came here to rescue Vongola and Scorpion and find out what's going on. So
let's just tell TDP and the others about it
Winduct: I
don't know...I don't realy trust them I don't know why

Ace turned
and looked around the students. They all looked worried as hell.

Winduct:
And why does everyone know me?
Ace:*Rolls eyes* Come on
Winduct you were last year's Fast Tournament Finalist. It's completely
logical
Winduct: Oh...

TDP
approached them…

TDP: SO we
decided to head out. There is one more of STeff’s duelist so we need to take
him out. Me you two and Frost will go look for him
Ace: Ok let’s
do it!

The four of
them gathered and waved goodbye to the remaining students. They exited the
dorm. They didn’t even take 5 steps when they heard a voice nearby..

???: So I
ll face 4 of you?

TDP: Who is
there? Show yourself

The man
approached them slowly. He was wearing a black hood.

Frost: Who
are you? No reason to hide your identity anymore

The man
removed his hood…

Man: And
now let’s duel…

Winduct: I
cannot duel guys I forgot to mention it. My deck was stolen by Steff’s henctmen
TDP: For
real? That’s bad
Frost:
Still it’s 3 on 1

Man: Good
odds for me. I am Doe by the way. John Doe...remember the name of the man who exterminated you...

TDP: Well Doe you end here!

ALL: DUEL!

TDP: I ll
begin. I summon Swap Frog! With his effect I send treeborn from to the grave. Then
I use his other effect to return him to my hand. I end my turn
Frost:
Draw! I summon Dark Grepher! With his effect I discard Sirroco to send Vayu to
the graveyard.

Winduct
looked at Ace. Ace hadn’t dueled competitively for a long time. Winduct was the
only person that knew his real potential. He smiled.

Ace: Draw! I
summon Shining Angel in attack mode. I set 1 card and end my turn!

John Doe:
Time to play! Draw…

Meanwhile….

Aris: We
are here…
Redgar:
Everything ended in this place last year. Let’s see what will happen now
Chazz: So
what do we do?
Harper:
Well we are not knocking the door are we?

All of them,except
Aris, laughed in a way they never did before. It was a laugh full of happiness,
sadness, anxiousness and terror about what they were about to face…terror of
the unkown…

THE END

Next Chapter: The battles comence!
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:25 am

Chapter 17

Previously on Junk Chronicles:

Spoiler:

DUEL 1: Blaze and Terraplant vs Sinakis and Shock:

Blaze:...and with Boggart Knight's effect I special summon X-Saber pashuul

The duel was clearly in favor of Blaze and Terra.
After Terra had used his Corrosive Virus he had wiped out all of Sin's
and Shock cards.

Blaze: I tune my 2 monsters to synchro
summon X-Saber Hyunlei!(2300). Then I ll use gottoms call to bring back
Boggart Knight and Fulhelmknight and tune them into Urbellum. My two
monsters attack and destroy Shock's life points..

Shock: Sin you idiot protect me
Sin: Shut up Shock. I got this. I remove from play Necro Gardna to negate 1 of your attacks.

Still even after that Shock had a mere 200 life points. Sin was at 2400 while Blaze and Terra both had 3000.

Blaze: I end my turn.

Sin: Draw! I set 1 monster and end my turn

Terra: It's over for you Shock. Draw! I summon Cactus Engineer(1800). Go my monster attack Shock and end this for him...

And so did he. Just like that the engineer attacked
Shock and reduced his life points to 0. Terraplant didnt feel anything.
Every duelist seemed too weak in front of him now. There was only 1
duelist he wanted to duel again...
Sin looked at Shock paniced but decided not to lose

Blaze: Draw! Hyunley attack his monster!

Sin:You attacked Ryko Darksworn hunter and when he is destroyed I destroy 1 card. I select X-Saber Urbellum.

Blaze: I set 1 card and I end my turn

Terra had his eyes on Shock so that he wouldn't attempt anything stupid

Sin: Draw! Now be ready to feel the judgment of Hell itself. I summon JUDGMENT DARK DRAGON(3000)

A fearsome chaotic creature appeared in front of Sin. It gave away an
unhuman aura. Blaze and Terra could swear this was not an ordinary card.

Sin: With my monster's effect I can pay 1000 life points to destroy all other cards on the field. Go my dragon CHAOTIC BLAST

The dragon rose to the air and breathed a black fire a fire so deep and mysterious you thought it could burn even your soul

Terra and Blaze looked at each other. They were both at 3000 life
points. That meant only one thing...one of them was going to lose...and
not only the duel...

Meanwhile:

DUEL 2: TDP,Frost,Ace vs John Doe

Doe: So now it's my turn! Draw! I activate the spell card Future
Fusion. By sending 5 dragons from my deck to the graveyard I can call
forth 5 Headed Dragon in 2 turns. Then Since I sent 3 Red Eyes Darkness
metal Dragon and 2 Dark Horus to my graveyard and they are all
Dark monsters I can call forth The Dark Creator from my hand.

A huge shadow crawled out of Doe's hand and appeared
in front of the 3 boys. It was standing tall much taller than the
puny-looking monsters they had.

Doe: With his effect I remove 1 Red Eyes Darkness Metal
Dragon(REDMD) from the game to bring forth another one. And with his
effect in turn I call forth Prime Material Dragon from my hand. Go Dark
Creator attack that puny Grepher. Prime, Red Eyes direct attack Shock

Frost: Wh..wh..at? He defeated me in 1 turn? How could it be?
TDP: Don't worry Frost that's why I am here. From my hand I special summon Battle fader thus negating your direct attacks.

(Frost: 3400)

Doe: Go ahead...

TDP: Draw! Treeborn Frog returns during my standby phase! Now I release him to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch. With his effect...

Doe: Hahahahahahaha. That pathetic monster is nothing. I discard effect veiler to negate it's effect.

TDP: Still Caius attacks Prime Material Dragon

Both monsters vanished in a flash.

TDP: I end he is all yours Frost.

Frost: With Pleasure! Draw! I remove Sirroco
and Veyu from my graveyard from play to bring forth Blackwing Armed
Wing(2300). I then Summon armageddon knight sending another vayu to the
graveyard. Armed Wing go attack his Dark Creator.

Once again both creatures faded.

Frost: Finish his last monster Ace

But Ace was not moving. These two guys were amazing
duelists. How could he possibly match them? How could he bring down such
a huge monster like REDMD?

Ace: D..Draw! I switch my Shining Angel to defence mode set 1 monster and end my turn

Frost TDP and Winduct were left staring at him. They were expecting a big move

Doe: Hahahahaahahaha. Pathetic just pathetic. Let me show you how
it's done! Draw! I use REDMD effect to bring back Prime Material
Dragon. Then I normal summon Exploder Dragon(1000). Go Rec Eys Darkness
Metal Dragon and Prime Material Dragon attack TDP

TDP had never lost his confidence up until then. Winduct show his eyes
widening as he recieved a direct hit and fell to the ground

Frost: TDP! You bastard why is he feeling the damage?
Doe: Oups my bad. Hahahaha. Only two of you left. Exploder Dragon attack Armed Wing. Both monsters are destroyed due to his effect

Frost's monster got blasted and surprisingly so did he falling a few meters behind.

Ace: Frost are you okay?

Frost: Y..yeah. Don't worry about me focus on the duel
Ace: S..sure
Frost: Draw! I Summon Blackwing Gale The
whirlwind(1300). With his effect I half the attack of your REDMD to
1400. Then I remove Blackwing Armed Wing and Vayu from my graveyard to
bring Forth... Blackwing Armor Master(2500). Then I tune my level 3
Blackwing Gale with my level 4 Armageddon Knight and my level 1 Battle
Fader to synchro summon... Blackwing Silverwind The Ascendant(2800).

Ace left gazing at him. He was just tramendous to his eyes. He had summoned to synchros in one turn just like that.

Frost: Go Armor Maste attack Prime Material Dragon. And you Ascendant attack his REDMD

The 2 monsters charged at Doe destroying his monsters. Oddly enough he didnt take any real life damage like TDP had.

Doe: 10500(Note he began with 12000)

Frost: Teach him Ace!

Ace: Draw! I switch my Shinging Angel to attack mode and Flip summon my face-down Honest as well. Bith my monsters direct attack!

(Doe: 8000)

Ace: I return Honest to my hand with his effect and end my turn

Doe: Hahahaha let's get this over with! Draw. Since 2 standby
phases have passed now it's time to call forth my ultimate beast. Come
Forth FIVE HEADED DRAGON

An enormous beast appeared all of a sudden coming out of the city looking spell card.

Frost: Ou oh he is too big to fit in the academy he'll reck it apart. Winduct hurry and tell everyone to evacuate the buildng!

And it was as Frost said. The enormous creature was so big that it shook the earth with each of it's step.

Doe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. FEEL THE TRUE POWER OF MY BEAST! I
activate the spell card Monster Reborn bringing back REDMD. In term he
brings back Prime Material Dragon

Frost: Oh boy..

DOE: Hahahahahahaah. Now I use Smashing Ground to destroy your Armor Mastert. All my monsters attack Frost now!

The three gigantic dragons attacked Frost and destroyed his monsters.
Ace couldn't believe what he was seeing. 5 Headed Dragon had caught
Shock in one of it's mouths. He could tear him apart for fun

Ace: You...you sick bastard he is going to die what are you doing?
Doe: Hahahahahaha. That is my purpose.

Ace didnt think of it. He untied his shoe and threw
it at the huge dragon. Luckily he was distracted dropping Frost to the
ground. He was covered in blood and was severely injured. I have to end
this quick Ace thought. He turned and looked at the 3 dragons. But
how...?

Meanwhile...

Aris: Show yourself Steff we know you are here

The four of them had entered the werehouse. There was noone around. Suddenly the lights turned out.

Chazz: Everybody stay close...

After a flash the lights opened again and the 4 of them found themselves sourounded by 5 men. Redgar recognised all of them...

Steff: Greetings...

Redgar: You bastard you are paying for this. Duel me now if you have the guts.

Steff: You better behave boy otherwise more of your friends will get hurt..

Redgar's blood was boiling. He looked around at the other four men.

Redgar: Chaos you snake I knew we couldnt trust you

Chaos didnt speak. He was as pale as a ghost

Harper: Vongola? Scorpion? Why are you with him?

Vongola and Scorpion(the 2 top duelists in the
world) were in the circle around them. Vongola gave Harper a grin smile
then took out a gun and pointed it at them

Vongola: Shall I master?

Steff: Not yet Vongola. Not all of them are here. We were expecting one more of you.

Redgar seemed surprised. Who could he mean? Iverson? He then heard the last man in the circle around them speak

Vem: No Redgar it's not the one you are thinking. Iverson is a coward he would never come here

Redgar turned around terrified. He looked Vem straight in the eyes. They had a strange orange colour. It looked unnatural

Aris: So what are you planning to do with us now huh? Kill us?

Steff: All in due time. We were anticipating one more guest to come here....

VOICE: HERE I AM!!!

Everybody turned to the entrance of the werehouse.
And there wearing a black cape and with his hair wet from the rain
outside was standing Synchrowarrior....

THE END

Next Chapter: Believe!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:27 am

I should totally write my story too sob sob
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 am

Epic chapter redgar Smile but u can't stop here, everybody is getting wet with rain :p give us another chapter!
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Served in your plate Scorp. Here we go Smile

CHapter 18

Previously on Junk Chonicles:

Spoiler:

Everybody was looking at Synchrowarrior. Redgar felt
strangely happy to see him. Synchrowarrior walked calm as always and
reached the four of them in the middle of the circle passing by Chaos
who was still pale. Vongola took the chance and shot at him. With a
slight dodge he evaded the bullet and continued walking.

Steff: So you came
S/Warrior: Indeed
Steff: So are you ready? I think you owe me something

Redgar had no idea about what they were saying. He
looked around and tried to figure out a way to escape. His eyes met
Chazz's. Chazz looked at Redgar and then with his eyes pointed at a
large pipe above Steff's head. Redgar nodded to reveal that he
understood

S/Warrior: You will never get it Steff...
Steff: For the last time give it to me and I ll let you go..
S/Warrior:....because I don't have it anymore

Steff's sarcastic smile dissapeared. In it's place a horrified one appeared.

Steff: What do you mean you don't have it anymore? Where is it?
S/Warrior: I am afraid I don't know..
Steff: LIAR!!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE IT NOW HAND IT OVER OR ELSE

S/Warrior just rolled his eyes

Steff: You asked for it..men kill the..

Redgar: CHAZZ NOW!

Chazz picked up the knife he was hiding in his
pocket and threw it in the pipe above Steff's head. Huge amounts of gas
started filling the room

Aris: EVERYBODY RUN FOR IT

And so they did. Redgar started running with all his
strength. He could hear steps behind him but he couldn't recognise
whose it was.

Vem: You are not getting away

Damit Redgar thought. I have to escape him. He heard a gunshot behind
him. He was so worried. Was everyone ok? He saw the entrance of the
werehouse. As he appoached it he saw Chaos standing in front of it with
his hands wide open

Chaos: I am sorry Redgar I cannot let you pass

Redgar didn't think of it. When he was close enough he jumped and pumched Chaos in the face dropping him to the floor

Redgar: Sorry Chaos...

Meanwhile...

Sin: GO JUDGEMENT DARK DRAGON DIRECT ATTACK BLAZE!

The huge dragon roared and breathed a fireball straight at Blaze. When the smoke cleared out Blaze was no longer there.

Terra: Wha...what? What did you do? Where is he?

Sin: I..I..don't know...

Terra: You demon I ll show you! DRAW! I
special summon Cactus Bandit from my hand. When he is summoned you get a
needle token. Then I normal summon Cactus Wizard. With his effect I
destroy 1 card for each needle token on the fiels. I select your dragon.
And don;t forget the token is in attack position. Go my two monsters
attack him and end this duel.

Spoiler:

The two monsters charged at Sin dropping his life points to 0. Terra hurried and grabbed him by the throat.

Terra: Where is he? Where did you send Blaze?
Sin: I..I..swear...I dont know..
Terra: QUIT SCREWING WITH ME!
Shock: He is telling the truth

Both of them turned to face Shock. Terra left Sin.

Terra: What do you mean?

Shock: I mean that he really doesn't know what happened?
Terra: And how do you know that he doesn't know?

Shock: Sit comfortably because you are about to hear a long story....

Meanwhile...

Ace was panicked. He didnt seem to have the
slightest chance of winning. His opponent had Five Headed Dragon, Prime
Material Dragon and REDMD in his field.

Ace: D..draw!

Ace looked at his hand. Machine Duplication, MST and Honest. Think think think he said to himself over and over again.

Ace: I think I got this one! I activate MST on your future fusion! That instantly destroys your huge dragon

Doe: H..how could it be...?

Ace: I attack REDMD with my Shining Angel

Doe: HAHAHAHA looks like you are not only bad at dueling but bad at maths as well

Ace: No I am not. I activate the effect of Honest from my hand and my monster gains attack equal to the attack of your monster

Doe: Wh..wh..a..a..t?

Ace shied a bit releaved.

Ace: I end my turn

(Doe: 6600)

Doe: You will pay! Go Prime Material Dragon attack Shining Angel!

The Dragon flew up high grabbing and tearing apart the tiny angel

(Ace: 3000)

Ace: When he is destroyed in battle I bring out a Light monster from my deck with 1500 or less attack. I select Batteryman AA(0)

Doe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 0 attack? You really are hopeless...

Ace: Draw! I reveal my face down card. DNA
Surgery! That turns all my monsters in a type I select! I pick machine
type! Then I activate Machine Duplication to bring out two more
Batterymen AA

Doe: What are you trying to do with 3 useless monsters?

Ace: Useless? When there are 3 Batterymen AA on the field they each have 3000 attack. I think you can do the math

Doe: Im..impo..si..ble...

Ace: Go my monsters attack him!!!!

The 3 monsters attacked and lauched a thunder shock that first destroyed
Prime Material Dragon and then the remaining life points of Doe.

Doe: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS HURTSSSSSSS

Ace was left staring at him. He was actually feeling all the
thundershock. And then in a matter of seconds Doe pressed a button in
his duel disk and vanished in thin air. Ace fell in his knees and took a
big breath

Ace: I...I did it....

Meanwhile...

Chazz was running for about 15 minutes. Nobody could have possibly followed him this far. Suddenly he heard steps nearby

Chazz: Who is there?

Harper: Relax Chazz it's me

Chazz: Thank God Harper! Any idea about what happened to the others?

Harper: No clue..

"So here you are"

The boys turned to face the man that had spoken. And there in front of them two tall men appeared.

Harper: Vongola? Scorpion? What is the meaning of this?

Vongola: The meaning is that this is your final duel

Harper: Why are you doing this?

Scorpion: Who the hell are you anyway?

Harper froze in his position

Harper: You don't recognise me?

Vongola: Should we recognise you hunman?

Harper: Wh..what are you saying? This is insane! But I ll make you both remember! Just believe in me. I challenge you to a duel!

Chazz: You mean we challenge them to a duel

Harper: No I ll do this alone you ru...

Chazz: Hell no! I am not missing the chance to duel the 2 world's best duelists!

Vongola: Well then we accept your challenge. But you better not lose...

Scorpion:....because if you do...let's just say it won't be a pleasant experience

ALL: DUEL!!!

To be continued...

Next Chapter: Rage and Hate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):   The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24): Empty

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles: Season 2: Chapters:(1-24):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next