Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath

Go down 
+9
j0hnb0i
Ray1500
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shock
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Vongola-x
Harper7000
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, I wasn't going to at first, but i decided to try my hand at fanfiction after all. I may not have time to update as frequently as I would like, so please do not nag me about it. Although I'm technically the main character, will try to include as many people as i can in the story, but keep in mind that DGA didn't start in DGA, so i may be a while if you're new. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Hey, my name is Harper7000, but call
me Harper. My life has been... Nuts, to say the least. I'm not even sure where to begin. Well... I guess the beginning is a good a place as any to start.

The year is 2510. Over the last 500 years, much has changed. In 2460, there was an excavation of Seto Kaiba's original mansion in New Domino City, and while doing so they discovered Kaiba's original virtual video game technology, the one that the Big 5 tried to trap him in. But after a few years of enjoying the video game, people theorized that if their entire minds could be uploaded to a video game, what's to stop them from uploading it to some sort of virtual universe where they could live forever? As a result of this idea, most people of the world now spend most of their lives in the vast virtual world known as Pseudospace, instead of the real world. Here, anyone can do basically anything he or she ever wanted (for a small monthly fee paid to Kaiba Corporation of course). Kaiba Corporation (KC) was of course te richest company in both worlds, and Seto Kaiba II (the descendant of the original Seto) was considered by most to be President of Pseudospace. No one cared who ruled the real world. People only stay in the real world long enough to eat, sleep, and other such things. Also, for some reason, people in Pseudospace insist on being called by odd-sounding nicknames instead of their real names Razz
But a shift to the true "digital age" could not stop the shadow games... The game dubbed "Duel Monsters" by Maximillion Pegasus was still popular in Pseudospace, and still played an important part in significant events, if not more so than before. Seto encouraged dueling to solve problems instead of actual wars. But, since there are no actual countries anymore, and a universal language is used in Pseudospace, wars are almost non-existent. Instead, Dueling Schools have became more and more popular, and there are many, many of them. But the ones who truly dominate the dueling world are Turbo Duel Academy (TDA), Dark Armed Dragon (DAD), Advanced Duel Academy (ADA), New Duel Academy (NDA), Seto Kaiba I's original Duel Academy (DA), and the academy founded and still run by Pegasus's descendants, Toon World Academy (TWA). These academies constantly battle each other in friendly (or unfriendly) wars to see which of them is the greatest. Nations were at peace, and people did things they had only dreaamed of before Pseudospace.

However... Not all was well in the universe. Back in the real world in Los Angeles California, a world away from everyone else, two cloaked men stood talking on top of a deserted building. They wore black hoods and capes that obscured their faces and zform.

Cloaked man 1: "why do we have to meet here anyway? It's a dump, no one even likes the real world anymore!"
Cloaked man 2: "that's exactly the point, no one will overhear us."
CM 1: "true, but it doesn't mean I have to like it..."

They stand silently for a while, cloaks flapping in the cold wind. Soon, other cloaked men joined them, and they all went inside the building. Inside, there was a vast room containing 20 or so Pseudopods, the sleeping pods where a person's mind was uploaded into Pseudospace. A man awaited them there. He wore the same cloak as the others, but his hood was thrown back. However, a black mask with red markings obscured his entire face. One of the cloaked
men who had entered addressed him.

CM 1: "so, when will we finally be able to take the revenge that you promised us on our enemies?"
Masked man: (smiling) "in a way, now. Haha, I have found a way to make our opponent's lives a living hell and they will have no idea how to stop it. However... We must wait for now on killing them. It is said that there will come a duelist who has the power over light AND darkness, the master of all decks, the one who is prophesied to be the greatest duelist of them all. For my plan to reach it's peak, I need him first."
CM 2: "ha! I don't even think he exists! He's just a legend."
MM: "oh, he exists all right, but even HE does not realize who he truly is yet. The day he is at his full potential will be THE LAST day for our enemies... But enough of that, we have to proceed with our plan, there are ways to torture our enemies until that day. Turn on that Psedopod."

The pod he had indicated had been hooked up to some sort of machine with a metal ring wide enough for 2 people to walk through

MM: "this, my friends, is a gate to a different dimension. If all goes well, it will open a portal to the spirit world."
CM 3: "oh yeah? what if all DOESN'T go well?"

The masked man turned to face him menacingly
MM: "that's a risk we'll have to take... Turn it on."

Next time: Chapter 1: "A Fateful Duel Pt. 1, Assault of The Ancient Gear Dragon!" 

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 am

That was actualy an EPIC Chapter XD

The story is getting more interesting every time, now everybody is stuck in the pseudospace and have to face he renagades Smile thx for the chapter Harper, hope the other one is coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 pm

WOW

i'll be honest i didn't really think this series was gonna be that good but i stand corrected. forgive me for thinking so negatively in the past.

this is the first one that i've read and it kept me on the edge of my seat! the plot and the originality and the choice of words just astounded me. haha i'm gonna go back and start from the beginning. this is a really interesting story

keep it up man! =D
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm

3 days 1 chapter Razz ? or 4 days xD

because i cannot wait anymore ~.~

EPIC SCENE

Quote :
Vongola pressed the button and...
Nothing happened. They were trapped.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:34 am

Man that was great +2 rep from me(if i can give it Razz) waitin for the next one
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:21 pm

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 8: Stuck In Pseudospace!

Vongola: "What the... Why didn't it work? I should be back in the real world by now!"
Yuri: "I guess... since we can eat and sleep here now, none of us can go back. We're stuck here."

Everyone was silent as the implications of what Yuri had just said sunk in.

Harper: "But what if we fail against the renegade duelists?! This isn't a video game world anymore guys! If we die in here, we die for real!"
Yuri: "I KNOW what could happen Harper, but what choice do we have?! We can't do anything about it!!"

The tension in the air was so thick it was almost visable.

Vongola: "*sigh*... Well, first things first, we need to regroup with the rest of the academy and let them know the situation. They may panic, after seeing what Soulreaver can do, I think we need all the help we can get. Who knows... Soulreaver could be their WORST duelist."
Scorpion: "Way to think positive..."
Vongola: "I'm just stating the possibilities Scorp."
Yuri: "Um, what should we do with HIM anyway?"

Everybody's eyes turned to the fallen Soulreaver, who was still lying crumpled on the ground where Scirpion left him. Vongola cautiously approached him and put 2 of his fingers on his throat.

Vongola: "He still has a pulse, which means he's still alive. But the question is, is he Metamaniac or still Soulreaver? I don't think we can take that chance."
Yuri: "Well we're not going to KILL him, that's for sure. Especially in cold blood."
Vongola: "Good point... So what DO we do with him then?"
Scorpion: "Let's just bring him back to the academy with us. I don't like the idea of an insane psychopath hanging out with us, but the guy's in a coma, and besides, like the saying goes, you should keep your friends close and your enemies closer. If he still IS Soulreaver, at least he won't be running around free."
Yuri: "Good point. Harper, Vongola, can you carry Meta? I'll help Scorpion so he can walk."

Yuri swung Scorpion's arm around his shoulder, while Harper grabbed Metamaniac's feet, and Vongola his arms. The group slowly made their way back to DUA from the caves. At last, they arrived at the center of DUA, where all of the main buildings were. There was the Main Building, with all the classrooms, the dining hall, and staff dorms inside of it. Across from the main building was the hospital. Yuri, Scorpion, Vongola, Harper, and the unconcious Metamaniac headed inside the hospital. 
As they entered a nurse saw them and immediately called for a stretcher for the 2 injured men. When they got to a hospital room, they laid Meta in one of the beds and hooked him up to machines that monitered his pulse and breathing patterns.
Yuri unswung Scorpion's arm from his shoulder, and Scorpion feebly staggered to one of the other beds and almost fell over. Vongola and Harper tried to help him, but he waved them away.

Scorpion: "I'm fine. I'll stay here and watch Meta."
Yuri: "You sure?"
Scorpion: "Yeah. Besides, I can't duel for a day or 2 anyway, I may as well be doing SOMETHING useful."
Yuri: "Very well then. Vongola, Harper, there are 3 Stardust students that I left with Tino in one of the dorms, and some Archfiends that I left in one of the Red Dorms. The rest of the students are in the main building. Go quickly, get the students that aren't here, and bring them to me in the main building, and we'll explain the situation to all of the students there at once. They have a right to know that they're in danger. I'll stay with the students at the Main Building until you return."

So as they left the hospital, Vongola and Harper headed off to the dorms, while Yuri entered the huge double doors of DUA.

Yuri Bakura:

The main building was dark, that was the first thing Yuri noticed as he walked inside. All the lights had been dimmed, and all the windows had been shuttered. Nobody walked the halls either; Vongola had ordered them to stay in the dining hall, so that was where they were. The groud floor of DUA was the classroom floor, but it was also home to a huge staircase, the main one in the builing. It was huge and ornate, with gilded handlrails and pictures of famous duelists and duel monsters on the side of the staircase itself. The stairs led downward, to the dining hall, but also upward, to the Staff Dorms. He was about to descend the stairs to see the students, but then he distinctly heard a thumping noise. Yuri was positive the noise had come from upstairs.

Yuri: (thinking) "That's odd... There's no staff in the building except for me... Who could possibly be up there?"

Instead of going to the dining hall, Yuri went UP the stairs, to the Staff Dorms. He poked his head into the hallway containing the different rooms. Weird... There was nothing unusual here... Wait. The door to Yuri's own room was open. Yuri entered and saw a man in a black cloak and hood inside.

Yuri: "Hey! Who are you, and why are you in here?!"

The man turned around. He removed his hood and revealed himself to be Richlik. He wore a golden duel disk on his arm, just as Yuri did.

Richlik: "What? You don't recognize me Yuri? How sad."
Yuri: "... Richlik? What are you...?"

Yuri noticed the golden duel disk on Richlik's arm. His eyes widened.

Yuri: "... Why do you have...?"

Richlik smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile. It was the smile of a predator who had found his prey.

Richlik: "Yuri, Yuri... The time has come for ME to shine. And you're going to help me." 

Harper7000/Vongola-x:

As Harper and Vongola entered one of the Stardust Blue Dorms, they immediately saw Tino, Fallen King, and another Stardust Blue named Jalice Dakari sitting on the couch.

Vongola: "Guys, we need to go. Something bad has happened, and we need everyone in the Main Building."
Fallen: "What's going on?"
Vongola: "I'll explain when we get there. Yuri wants everyone to be there when he explains."

They walked outside, where Mizara and the rest of the Archfiends were already waiting. Even though only Harper and Vongola knew what was going on, somehow everyone knew that it was no time to make jokes, so no one spoke as they walked solemnly back to the Main Building. 
Vongola shoved the huge double doors open, and everyone filed downstairs into the dining hall. Approximately 70 people were waiting there, and as they entered, all eyes were on Harper, Vongola, Tino, Fallen, Jalice, Mizara, and the Archfiend students. All in all, there were about 80 people in the dining hall... Everyone in the entire school, except for Scorpion, Metamaniac, Richlik, and the rogue duelists. Vongola, Harper, Tino, and Mizara climbed the steps to the stage where the main table was. Vongola, Tino, and Mizara took their seats at the table, and Harper tenatively took Scorpion's seat. He nervously twisted his necklace. The pendant on the necklace was a small, shiny silver cross, with ancient-looking writing on it. Oddly enough, Yuri wasn't there yet, which left them sitting there akwardly while the students waited for an explanation. Vongola leaned over and whispered to Harper.

Vongola: "Do you think we should go ahead, or...?"

Harper had almost forgot that he, as a new staff member, had a say in the proceedings.

Harper: "Um... Well, if Yuri isn't here, he must be busy with something or other. And the students are getting restless, so... You should probably go ahead."

Vongola nodded, and stood up. He walked around the table and stood facing the audience of duelists around him.

Vongola: "Yuri Bakura is busy, so he is not here right now, but it's time you all know what's going on."

He paused.

Vongola: "4 of our students have gone rogue. We gave witnessed them attacking, and even killing other students. We have already apprehended 1, but in the process, he temporarily put Scorpion67 in the hospital. We have this under control, but I need to make this absolutely clear for all of you: DO NOT ENGAGE THEM! They are extremely dangerous, they've even found some way to hurt and kill people simply by dueling them. Scorpion (when he recovers), Yuri, Harper, and myself will defeat these criminals, and we can all get back to our regular schedule and not have to worry anymore.

Vongola stopped talking for a minute, so his message could sink in. There was a burst of chatter at his announcement, and people's expressions looked extremely afraid and worried. However, it seemed to Harper that they still had quite a bit of trust in Vongola and his ability to beat the renegades.
Vongola cleared his throat.

Vongola: "There's one more thing though. I must ask you NOT to panic, but... We are unable to return to the real world at this time."

Suddenly, there was a lot more chatter than before.

Vongola: "Quiet, quiet! Now listen: there's nothing to be afraid of. As you all already know, Seto has updated Pseudospace so that we don't have to leave. We can "eat" and "sleep" here the same as we can in the real world. And as long as you use common sense and stay out of the way of these renegades, no one will be hurt."
???: "And can you 've absolutely sure of that?"

Vongola, as well as everybody else, turned to look at the speaker. It was Richlik. He wore a black cloak that billowed around him as he walked down the aisle of the tables. His messy hair seemed heavily grayed, which was somewhat disturbing, as he hadn't had ANY gray in his hair a few days ago during his duel with Harper. Richlik was flanked by 4 of the mysterious cloaked and hooded men, and they stood next to the stage as Richlik ascended the stairs to the stage and stood next to Vongola.

Richlik: "Be honest Vongola. You have no idea what you're dealing with. Kaiba Corporation has the most advanced mainframe in Pseudospace, not to mention the entire world. There's no way that someone could have hacked the base system so that they could hurt people in duels without Seto immediately knowing. The same reasoning applies for the fact that we can't leave. Seto would never trap us here, and there's no hacker good enough to keep us from leaving. There's something more going on than you realize."

Everyone was deathly silent. No one talked back to Vongola, but... In a way, Rich was right. Mizara stood up from his seat.

Mizara: "Look... Richlik... I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, but you're just causing confusion and doubt. Besides, you're not staff, you're not even supposed to be up here... I'm asking you nicely to please sit down at your table so we can figure this mess out."

Richlik smiled.

Richlik: "I'm not supposed to be up here huh? Well what about THIS?!"

Richlik flung aside his cloak to reveal his golden duel disk: the sign of an administrator.

Richlik: "Yuri made me an Administrator before he left to stop the renegades at those caves. I think at first he meant it to be temporary, but it's turned into something much more than that... Now that he knows the truth."
Vongola: "The truth? WHAT truth?"

Richlik turned to face Vongola, his expression serious. Then he faced the crowd again.

Richlik: "All of you, I'm sure, have hear of the legendary King of Games, Yugi Mutou. We all know about his legendary win at Battle City. What you DON'T know is that in addition to dueling for his title, he was dueling to save te world. The runner-up, Marik Ishtar was a Shadow Duelist, similar to the "renegades" that are causing us so much trouble. He became possesed by an alternate personality, and used the power of Darkness to win duels and inflict terrible punishments on those who lost to him. In all reality, the game of Duel Monsters is a clash of Dark powers. The game we all know and love actually began thousands of years ago in ancient Egypt, where they dueled with REAL monsters. They were called the Shadow Games. The true power of those duelists came from the Shadow Realm, which was a different dimension made of Darkness and suffering. From there, they gained the power to summon duel monsters from their world. Over half a century ago, Maximillion Pegasus I recreated the duel monsters into cards, where their spirit resided. However, only a duelist infused with Dark power could make a regular duel a Shadow Game, which would make the monsters real, and inflict a Penalty Game on the loser. Up until now, as a virtual world and not the real world, Pseudospace has kept us away from the evil duelists and monsters of the Shadow Realm. But now, this virtual world is starting to become entertwined with the Shadow Realm AND the real world. This explains why Scorpion was physically hurt in his duel, and why we can't leave Pseudospace. Part of the real world is IN Pseudospace, so we can't leave it."

Richlik paused to let his words take effect. 

Richlik: "But darkness isn't necessarily something to fear; the King of Games himself used it to win gainst Marik and other evil duelists. Darkness by itself isn't inherently evil. These so called "renegades" however are Shadow Duelists, duelists that have been overrun with evil spirits from the Shadow Realm. The spirits give them tremendous skill and power, but as long as WE learn to harness darkness, we can easily beat them at their own game."

There was absolute silence. Everyone had been transfixed by Richlik's speech, but they didn't know what to think about it. No one was sure whether to clap, laugh, or cower in fear. Tino put his head in his hands, and then looked back up.

Tino: "Richlik... There have always been rumors about such things... Even really convincing rumors. But I honestly do think they're just that: rumors. No offense, but the idea is really out there."

Richlik opened his mouth to answer, but there was a huge explosion at the entrance of the dining hall, and all heads turned to the sound. There, standing among the wreckage of te double doors, was Gladiator Beast Heraklinos. Soulreaver stood beside it, with blue lightning crackling on his fists. There was a dark mist pulsing around Soulreaver and Heraklinos, even more so than before.

Vongola: "Oh. Crap."

Soulreaver extended his hand, and Heraklinos swung its spear and tried smash one of the tables, and its occupants, to pieces. Thinking quickly, Vongola whipped out a card from the top of his deck and slapped it onto his duel disk. Blackwing Armor Master burst forth, and took the hit instead of the table. However, Armor Master was sent flying, and he hit another table and overturned it. Harper noticed that Armor Master was undamaged, and Vongola seemed fine, and he remembered Armor Master's card effect from his duel with Vongola. Perhaps it had a similar protective effect in reality as well.
   In any case, Armor Master wouldn't last forever, and all the students were panicking. They all ran from their seats in completely different directions, although the majority seemed to be crowding around the stage, which was furthest spot away from Soulreaver and Heraklinos.
   Amid all of the chaos and running, Richlik calmly descended the stairs, cloak swirling and approached the Shadow Duelist. Heraklinos swung again and smashed an empty table this time. Soulreaver noticed Richlik approaching, and he extended his hand towards him. Dark lightning shot out to kill Richlik, but he extended his own hand and intercepted the bolt of lightning. It melted into his hand and then he quickly closed the distance between him and Soulreaver and held his hand open above his head. The dark lightning hit Soulreaver and he screamed in pain as he was fryed and shocked by his own dark lightning. The lightning seemed to be focused on Soulreaver's heart. After a few seconds, There was a spherical burst of dark energy from his heart, and he collapsed. Behind him, Heraklinos faded and dissapeares. Richlik turned to face everybody.

Richlik: "Do you believe me now?"

Everyone was submissively silent, waiting for Richlik to tell them what to do. They were impressed, to say the least.

Richlik: "To harness the Dark Power I spoke of, we need these."

He held up his right hand, and Harper noticed that he wore a bronze, gilded bracelet with strange runes carved into it.

Richlik: "These are Shadow Charms, they let a duelist control Darkness and be protected from Darkness to some extent. However, even though I have a Shadow Charm, I can't do this alone, we still need to beat the Shadow Duelists in a duel before I can seal the spirits inside of them. Clearly, changes need to be made to the academy so we can do this... But unfortunately..."

Richlik looked at the floor, as if he didn't want to say what was unfortunate.

Richlik: "Unfortunately, Yuri Bakura is unwilling to make these changes. Apparently this was more than he had bargained for; so he has left us."
Vongola: "LEFT us?! You mean he gave up and ran away?!"
Richlik: "I hate to say it, but that's exactly what happened. DUA is without a headmaster. DUA is leaderless."

Richlik let his words sink in. The unspoken question on everyone's mind was: "what do we do then?"

Richlik: "But... We do not have to BE DUA anymore. We can evolve into something much better. We can learn the Dark Arts. We can learn what is supposedly forbidden. We can become... unstoppable."

Still, no one spoke. They were transfixed by Richlik's words.

Richlik: "We will have the same ranks and staff members, but with a new headmaster, one who can control the Dark: me."

Richlik gestured to the 4 cloaked men.

Richlik: "These men have taught me all that I just related to you, and more. They can also help us in our new, greater, academy. So... Who is with me?"

Even after all that had been said, all the students were still silent and unmoving. They were afraid of Soulreaver, afraid of Richlik's power, angry at Yuri's apparent betrayal, and confused about their loyalties. They simply didn't know what to do. Vongola walked down the steps of the stage and stood next to Richlik. At first it looked like he would punch Richlik, but then he broke into a smile and clasped Richlik's hand into a handshake.

Vongola: "Let's take them down."

Next time: Chapter 9: "Forbidden Arts Duel Academy."
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 am

1st to comment lol! great chapter again man, btw will the shadow duelists ever be revealed??
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:40 am

Nice work as always. Keep it up and can't wait for the other chapter
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 am

Oh boy, Richlik is so getting pwned when Yuri comes back xD

~~~Supreme_King~~~
Back to top Go down
Dreamfallcze

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:42 am

Well since im back and readin tho topic i discovered your fanfic ... its grath old good dua times yay.. omg thats soo much like rich ... yay loved his Tribute in Battle phase hh keep good work
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 am

>.< i turn to antagonist >.<? i hope the next chapter is

Yuri VS Richlik
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 pm

i think rich is just pretending to help them. rich is evil!!! don't fall for the trap vongola!!!
Back to top Go down
Dreamfallcze

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 am

j0hnb0i wrote:
i think rich is just pretending to help them. rich is evil!!! don't fall for the trap vongola!!!

Richs actually reading this fanfic and he likes it xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 am

Dreamfallcze wrote:
j0hnb0i wrote:

lol that's awesome haha. How do you know he is? Btw, what ever happened to Rich anyway? I thought he was going to be active in DGA, but he never really was :/.

@yuri: well, you see, it's... Never mind, I don't want to spoil any plot twists Razz. I will say this though: what really happened between "you" and "richlik" will be explained via flashback in a later chapter near the end of this season.
@frost(Answering your comment on the last chapter): don't worry about that, just send pm me about your character now. I save all my pm's, so I'll
just look at it when I get to you. Plus, I might make references to your character before you actualy appear and such, so it would help me to know now.
@everyone: thanks a lot for the feedback as always haha. I'll work on the next chapter some tomorrow, idk when I'll finish it though
Back to top Go down
Dreamfallcze

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Dreamfallcze wrote:
j0hnb0i wrote:

lol that's awesome haha. How do you know he is? Btw, what ever happened to Rich anyway? I thought he was going to be active in DGA, but he never really was :/.

@yuri: well, you see, it's... Never mind, I don't want to spoil any plot twists Razz. I will say this though: what really happened between "you" and "richlik" will be explained via flashback in a later chapter near the end of this season.
@frost(Answering your comment on the last chapter): don't worry about that, just send pm me about your character now. I save all my pm's, so I'll
just look at it when I get to you. Plus, I might make references to your character before you actualy appear and such, so it would help me to know now.
@everyone: thanks a lot for the feedback as always haha. I'll work on the next chapter some tomorrow, idk when I'll finish it though

Hes kinda following my path..idk why .. im playing League of Legends now and he came along.. btw.. check your deckshop pls Wink
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am

Harper7000 wrote:

harper is the best fan fiction creator !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 am

ye its nice fanfic. dreamfall just told me about LoL so i stopped yugioh and went to play LoL for some time but now iam back but i dont remember how to play xD
Back to top Go down
Dreamfallcze

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Richlik123 wrote:
ye its nice fanfic. dreamfall just told me about LoL so i stopped yugioh and went to play LoL for some time but now iam back but i dont remember how to play xD

You never knew how to play xD (
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 am

Man this chapter was awsome, thats kinda what hapened in DUA but in a cool story XD. Those who were in DUA and Forbiden arts duel academy probably know whats coming Very Happy but i wont spoil because Harper is doing such a greath work.

I cant waith to see the next chapter bro, the story is INCREDIBLE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dreamfallcze

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
Man this chapter was awsome, thats kinda what hapened in DUA but in a cool story XD. Those who were in DUA and Forbiden arts duel academy probably know whats coming Very Happy but i wont spoil because Harper is doing such a greath work.

I cant waith to see the next chapter bro, the story is INCREDIBLE !!!!!

Yep its better then todays dead chat story Wink and ye this fanfic is pretty cool.. btw scorp i want a retest soon soo appear on ham/skype sometime Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am

Woops! I haven't worked on this at all lately... My bad, next chapter will be soon I promise! Btw thanks or all the comments, I love them
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 pm

K, here it is! It's a little bit of an "explaining chapter" instead of as much nonstop action, but we need a great plot right? Haha. The 2nd Shafow Duelist is coming up in the next chapter
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 9: Forbidden Arts Duel Academy

Richlik, Scorpion, Vongola, and Harper were all crowded inside Yuri's old room for a staff meeting.

Richlik: "Okay, so you're probaby wondering why I called you all here, but it's really quite simple. You have agreed with my plan, that we need to replace DUA wirh a stronger academy, but first things first, we need to know how we are going to run things."
Vongola: "What? I though you said everything will stay the same!"
Richlik: "In a way, they will. You, Scorpion, and Harper will still be staff members. However, I want Forbidden Arts Duel Academy to be stronger and better run than DUA could ever have hoped to be. According to my plan, the basic system of operation will be the same. Administrators will have authority over all dorms and all other staff members. Moderators will be second in command, they will also have authority over all dorms, but Administrators can still overrule them. They also act as Administrators if the Admins are gone. And then there are the 3 Dorm Leaders, who lead their respective dorms."
Harper: "So what's the difference?"
Richlik: "The most notable difference will be that we will learn to use the Darkness ti our advantage. Like i said before, Darkness isn't inherently bad. The King of Games himself used it for good purposes, it's simply the source of all power, not the source of all evil. The only other optional change is that I think we need more staff members to cope with the current situation."
Scorpion: "Who do you have in mind?"
Richlik: "Well, I figured we should get 2 new administrators: one who is primarily a good leader, and one that is primarily a good duelist. For the good leader I nominate TheRuler. He's only in Archfiend Red, but from what I hear, most Reds consider him to be their leader instead of Mizara. Over that even, I've had a lot of conversations with him recently, and i've found him to be extremely intelligent. As for who the "good duelist administrator" should be... Well, i'll leave that up to you 3."

Scorpion and Vongola looked at each other, and then back at Richlik.

Scorpion/Vongola: "Fallen king."
Vongola: "I think he's our best student right now, hands down. He'll be a tremendous help against the Shadow Duelists."
Richlik: "Well that's settled then. Harper will be a Moderator, and we need one more Moderator."
Scorpion: "What about Jalice Dakari? He's a good duelist and a releable guy."
Richlik: "Okay, now there's just 1 more issue... Who will replace Vhoan as Blackrose Leader, now that he's dead?"

Vongola and Scorpion thought for a while.

Vongola: "I suppose Dredor could be a good choice. He's reliable for sure, if a bit insecure and slightly amateurish at dueling. With time, i think he could build up dueling experience and charisma."
Richlik: "Sounds good to me. So we will have 5 Administrators: Me, Vongola, Scorpion, Fallen King, and TheRuler; 2 Moderators: Harper and Jalice; and 3 dorm leaders: Tino, Mizara, and Dredor. Sound good to everyone?"

The other 3 nodded quietly. They were still slightly stung by Yuri's alleged abondonment, but it still didn't feel quite right to them to just take over Yuri's academy. But what else was there to do? He had left and they were stuck.

Richlik: "Now that that's over, I can fully explain the situation. The cloaked men that are with me are members of The Children of The Dark, a society that has been trying to uncover the secrets of Darkness. It has been inactive for some time because of Pseudospace, but as I mentioned earlier, Pseudospace is beginning to overlap with the real world. This brings the power of Darkness back into the mix, so the Children have reformed and have been re-learning their secrets."
Scorpion: "But HOW is Pseudospace overlapping with the real world? That just doesn't make sense to me, we're essentially in a computer program."
Richlik: "I'm not entirely sure either, to be perfectly honest. My best theory is that someone in the real world is pumping information here through a portal. Like if somehow they found a way to operate Psedopods while they're open. If that was the case, they might be able to slowly absorb ALL of the information around it... Until all of the worlds are fused with Pseudospace."

That was a sobering thought, and it silenced everybody. It wasn't as if they had nothing to say, Harper had so many questions about what Richlik had just said. But didn't know where to start.

Harper: "So... Wait... You mentioned that ALL of the worlds will be absorbed. What other worlds are there?"
Richlik: "There are 12 different dimensions total. 11 of them are home to duel monsters, and 1 is for humans. Every so often, humans enter the other dimensions and sometimes are even allowed to stay there. Also, in real duels, duel monsters are summoned from their dimension to wherever a duelist is dueling. Then there is the Shadow Realm. The Shadow Realm is a terrible place where evil duel monsters and even evil humans are imprisoned. Nobody knows whether or not it is one of the 12 dimensions, or something else entirely."
Vongola: "How do YOU know so much about this? I mean, really, last week you were just another student! You've shown me your powers over this "darkness" enough to convince me, but I don't know HOW you can do that."
Richlik: "The Children of The Dark have taught me many things about the universe. They have kept the secrets of Darkness all these years, and now they are revealing them to us."
Scorpion: "Yeah, yeah, that's nice, but we really don't even know who they ARE! How do you know they're trustworthy?"
Richlik: "That's a relevant question. However, I have reason to believe they are... Some reasons I can't talk about, but sufficient to say I've personally seen the truth of what they have told me."

Scorpion clearly wasn't satisfied with the answer, but he said nothing, so Richlik continued explaining.

Richlik: "Moving on, the 12 dimensions and Pseudospace haven't fully met yet; if they had, we would be in much worse trouble. Instead, there are small, concentrated spots which share the same space as various other dimensions. Here, in DUA, is one of these spots, particularly around the caves. By all accounts, the Shadow Duelists are staying inside the caves, so to defeat them, we need to explore around in the caves."
Vongola: "Wandering caves alone doesn't sound like a good idea to me."
Richlik: "Nevertheless, it is necessary. But that's no need to throw caution to the wind. The Children Of The Dark have already agreeed to constantly explore the caves, and they will serve as bodyguards and a warning system. Onenif us will always be in the caves with them, and if they come across a Shadow Duelist, they will call whoever is with them in the cavea to defeat him. We can work in shifts and rotate out with each other. For example, Vongola can patrol for 8 hours, and then Harper will patrol for 8 hours."
Vongola: "That should work. Fallen King, Harper, and myself should be sufficient to defeat the other 3 Shadow Duelists. 8 hours will also work, since there are 24 hours in the day. 8 hours times 3 duelists equals 24 hours."
Scorpion: "What about me?"
Vongola: "You're still injured from your last duel. We'll take care of this."
Scorpion: "Fine... Just don't lose! But, uh, Richlik, shouldn't we evacuate everyone from DUA in the meantime?"

Richlik sighed heavily, as if he didn't want to answer.

Richlik: "Unfortunately, before he left, Yuri  electronically locked the gates leading out of the academy. He's the ony one who has the keycard pass, so... Sad to say... we're stuck here."

There was a stunned silence.

Vongola: "Are you kidding me?! Why would he do that to us?!?!"
Richlik: "I have no idea. Apparently Yuri only cared about his own safety. There may be some other way out, but to figure out how to do that would take time... Time we just don't have at the moment. We need to defeat the Shadow Duelists."

There was another short silence.

Scorpion: "So... who gets to explore the creepy cave first?"

All heads turned to Harper, and Harper groaned.

Later...
10 men in black cloaks and hoods followed Harper as he walked into the cave... The Children of The Dark. Honestly, Harper still wasn't sure what to think of the mysterious newcomers, but if they were somehow helping with the whole Shadow Duelist thing, they couldn't be THAT bad... at least in Harper's book. As they walked into the caves, he expected to see an underground lake, like he had when he had found Rescue Cat and his deck, but this cave was different. There were 2 rows of tall, thick pillars that made a path that lead deeper into the cave. The ceiling was strangely tall for a cave ceiling, and the path itself seemed to stretch back forever into the depths of the cave. Every once in a while down the path though, there would be a room that branched off into a different cave. The caves were bigger than Harper had thought. Harper sighed, and picked a random direction to go search, but a cloaked man grabbed his shoulder. 
Cloaked man: "Take it easy. We'll do all the searching, and you can do all the dueling. Sound good?"

The man's voice was gruff and slightly sarcastic, like Harper had somehow insulted him for wanting to help.

Harper: "Whatever. Search by yourself, what do I care?"

The cloaked man grunted, but said nothing as he and the other Children split into groups and went off into the various branches of the cave. Harper found a stone bench on one of the walls and sat down, pleased with himself. He had avoided any kind of work, and now he could kick back and have fun
   4 hours later, Harper was bored to tears. It had seemed fun at first to just let the Children do all the work, but in reality, that only left Harper to sit around and do nothig for a third of the day. His shift couldn't be over fast enough. Eventually, he heard Fallen King's footsteps echo off the stone floor as he approached.
Fallen: "I'm here! Now you can get some sleep while I get some excitement!"

Harper snorted.

Harper: "It's really boring down here, the cloaked guys do all the searching, I just hang around and wait for something bad to happen. Woo."
Fallen: "Haha! Well, you'll get your chance to duel eventually I suppose

Fallen sat down by Harper on the stone bench. Harper, as he often did when he was thinking or bored, began twisting the string of his necklace. The necklace was made of a simple leather string, and the pendant was a bright silver, medium-sized cross.

Fallen: "Where did you get that?"
Harper: "The necklace? An old friend of my father's gave it to me years and years ago. He was the one who taught me to duel, but he died when I was only 6."
Fallen: "Oh! I'm sorry... Do you miss him?"
Harper: "Yeah... It's like... I miss him, but I wasn't old enough to really KNOW him, you know?"

There was an akward silence.

Harper: "So, how's being a new Admin going?"

Fallen sighed.

Fallen: "I don't know man, I like it well enough, thing is, I wouldn't need to be one if Yuri hadn't took off. I really thought highly of that guy... I wonder what happened?"
Harper: "I really don't know. Maybe sometimes pressure just gets to you when you're an Admin."
Fallen: "That's not very reassuring."

Harper smiled, but then he was suddenly thrown into Fallen as a violent explosion rocked the floor. He and Fallen looked at each other. It could only mean one thing: a Shadow Duelist had been found.

Next time: Chapter 10: "The Silencer Has Spoken."
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:50 pm

omg! so many questions haven't been answered!

where's yuri?!

who are these children?!

and where am i in all of this?! haha jk

this is getting intense dude. the suspense just keeps me coming back haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:30 am

Why am i stil injured :O i wan to kill those fools !!!! XD

Nice chapter Harper Smile I cant waith to see what will hapen now. I wonder who thise new shadow duelist can be. Is Jhonboi :O ??? XD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:32 pm

but i was one of the first members of FADA when you guys made it so i can't be one of the.......oh crap maybe it is me o_O

noooo! i'm evil!!! D'=
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 am

Once AGAIN very nice chapter scorp sounds like a soldier taken out of the war cause of a broken leg Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next