Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Go down 
+18
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
redgar
King007
Lavi
kiryu111
TheRuler
The_Dutch_Prince
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shadow
Pein
Vongola-x
Supreme_King
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Harper7000
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Introduction

He opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, inside some small, dimly-lit room with gray walls. Where WAS he? It wasn't anywhere he had ever seen before...or was it? Had he been there before? Suddenly, he couldn't think of ANYwhere he had been before.

???: "Who.....am I?"

Suddenly, he grabbed his head and dropped to his knees in pain as memories rushed back...and he remembered.

Flashback:

Flames burned everywhere. He was inside a burning castle. People were running around in a panic, women screamed, and even the silver-armored knights of the castle ran before his might. He was wielding a wicked-looking curved sword and was hacking through knight after knight whether they were in his way or not. None stood before his power. Soon, he made his way to the courtyard of the castle.
A young man in armor waited for him there. He was obviously the master of the castle, perhaps a prince of some sort.

Prince: "Your reign of terror ends here Chaosking! Prepare to die!"

He drew his mighty, shining sword and rushed at Chaosking. Chaosking met his first sword strike with a mere raising of his wrist and they clashed fiercely. The Prince rained down blow after blow on him but Chaosking was clearly the better swordsman of the two: he evaded most strikes and parried the others. The Prince jabbed with his sword and Chaosking deflected it down and struck the Prince full force with the flat of his blade and followed up with a vicious kick that disarmed him and sent his sword flying.
The Prince staggered away in pain. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be concentrating on somethng. He extended his hand, and it began to glow white with power. He muttered incantations in a strange language, and a knight in red and blue armor appeared in a flash of light.

Prince: "I summon Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Gaia, pierce him with your mighty lance!"

The knight charged at Chaosking, and in response, Chaosking surged with dark power. He extended his arms and a chaotic black sphere appeared in the middle of the courtyard. Out of the sphere came a vicious-looking demon with burning arms.
Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Destroy him!!!"

The demon slashed right through Gaia, lance, horse and all, and cut the Prince in half too.

The Present:

Chaosking: "AAUGGH!"

He still held his head in his hands. That WASN'T who he was! It couldn't be! But the memories didn't lie, that really HAD happened. He knew it had, somehow. But...was he really Chaosking? There was something else...some kind of foreign feeling or...
He grabbed his head again as more memories returned.

Flashback:

Yuri: "Attention duelists! We have a new member today, please welcome Harper to DUA!"

Harper stood up and everyone clapped. He sat back down when they were done.

Yuri: "Harper, we've thought a lot about your rank. We decided to place you in... Stardust Blue!!!! Congratulations!!!!"

Everybody clapped even more this time, but Harper just sat there stunned. He couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

Yuri: "Mr. Harper made 100% on the written test, and managed to beat our very own Vongola-x in one of the test duels!

Everyone cheered yet again.

Yuri: "Vongola, you may speak."
Vongola: "Congratulations Harper. I must say you dueled pathetically in the first duel, but improved after that. You have the knowledge, you just need experience, which we can give you. Please come up here and Tino will present you with a card.

Harper walked up the steps to the stage/table. Tino held out a card.
Tino: "Use it well."

It was Stardust Dragon.

The Present:

Was THAT him? He remembered that day just as clearly as the day with the Prince. It was just so confusing. Harper/Chaosking decided to leave the room. He was in a dark and quiet hallway, evidently he was in some sort of large building. He walked down some stairs, and out two huge double doors. It was nighttime outside, and he could see that he was in a city...somewhere. Harper/Chaosking saw an empty road leading further into the city. He knew he needed to leave...there was no way he could be around people in his condition.

???: "I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Harper/Chaosking whipped around to see who had spoken. It was a tall man in a black cloak. The cloak had a hood that was thrown back, but the man wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his identity.

Harper/Chaosking: "Who're you?"
Masked Man: "Who am I? Perhaps I should be asking the same thing about you. Who ARE you anyway?"

Harper/Chaosking swallowed hard and clenched his fist.

Harper/Chaosking: "I...don't know."
Masked Man: "Haha! Hahahahahaha! Of course you don't."
Harper/Chaosking: "Why? Why don't I know who I am?!"
Masked Man: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."

Harper/Chaosking looked hard at him, and he spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

Harper/Chaosking: "Tell me the truth. And tell me now."

The masked man looked him up and down. He seemed to make a decision, and he took off one of his black gloves and rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to reveal a bronze bracelet on his arm. Harper/Chaosking's eyes widened.

Harper/Chaosking: "That object...I know it from somewhere."

He looked at his own wrist. He was wearing an identical bracelet. It even had the same strange markings.

Masked Man: "Listen to me. I can help you. I know you don't trust me because you don't know me. But you don't know ANYONE right now, so what do you have to lose, really?"

Harper/Chaosking hung his head and was silent for several minutes. When he finally spoke, his voice broke.

Harper/Chaosking: "Nothing...I suppose."

The man nodded.

Masked Man: "Give me your hand."

Harper/Chaosking extended the hand with the bronze bracelet and the masked man grasped his hand in his. The twin bracelets began to glow with power.
Without warning, there was an explosion of purple fire that lit Harper/Chaosking up. He screamed with unimaginable pain, and he dropped to his knees again. The masked man continued to grasp his hand despite the flames that raged around them. The bracelets glowed even brighter, the flames burned brighter, and hotter, and higher and then...
Suddenly, he was free. He fell on his back and took a deep breath. Finally, he remembered everything. His name was Harper: he had been possesed by the demon Chaosking. Yet Harper could barely feel the demon's presence any more. There was no longer a contant struggle for supremacy inside him. Harper looked wonderingly up at the stranger.

Harper: "W...who...who ARE you?"
Masked Man: "Someone from the dark. That's all you need to know."

The Masked Man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Harper. Harper looked at it. The card was completely white and blank.

Harper: "What's this supposed to be?"
Masked Man: "It's 'supposed to be' YOU. Symbolically of course. Right now, you are unsure of your destiny. In time, this card will reveal to you the true nature of your soul. Keep it for now."

Harper took it, but sighed.

Harper: "I do remember what happened now. I might even learn to control Chaosking after a while. But I doubt I'll ever know who I TRULY am."

The stranger shifted his weight from foot to foot, as if considering something.

Masked Man: "You know...sometimes the best way to win a struggle is to not fight."
Harper: "Why are there so many riddles with you?"
Masked Man: "Someday it will all become clear. But for now, I must go: and YOU must forget."

He snapped his fingers, and a dark aura surrounded Harper. Harper blinked in surprise, and then dropped unconcious onto the front porch of DGA.

Next Time - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Welcome to DGA Buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 am

Nice intro can't wait to see me in the story
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

yay!!!! i'm excited!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks guys! Sorry this chapter is like 2 weeks late -_-. I was busy and I think I was developing writer's block. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!
The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

John exited the double doors of DGA. Scorpion had sent him on an errand to SDA. As he walked out the front door, he noticed a person lying on the ground. The man wore a black trenchcoat and had white hair. Immediately, John activated his duel disk and leapt back a few steps. Harper groaned and stood up, eyes still closed. John watched him warily. Then he opened his eyes: they were electric blue.

John: "Harper? Is that really you?"

Harper nodded, and John blew a sigh of relief.

John: "You have no idea how happy I am to see you! I thought we'd lost you forever when...you know. Wait, do you remember what happened?"

Harper rubbed his head.

Harper: "Kinda. I remember Chaosking but it's all kind of a blur."

John nodded.

John: "If's probably better that you don't remember. How'd you get out here?"

Harper pondered this for a moment, and then frowned.

Harper: "I have no idea. Um...where are we?"

John smiled.

John: "In Dueling Genesis Academy. Oh Harper, you'll love this place, it's like DUA and FADA but bigger and better and...um...less death."

Harper winced.

Harper: "Yeah...sorry about the death."
John: "It's not your fault. Chaosking just took over, you had nothing to do with it."
Harper: "Yeah..."

Harper still didn't seem convinced.

John: "Well come on, I'll show you around the place."

Like in FADA, there was one gigantic building that dominated everything else: The Mainframe. Outside of the main building, there were three equally huge dorms painted three different colors: violet for Blackrose, red for Archfiend, and blue for Stardust. But a little bit to the west, there was another, identical Mainframe for SDA, and three dorms were behind it as well. There was a pathway that led towards SDA's building, and halfway between SDA and DGA, there was a gigantic dueling field. There were dozens of rings, so many people could play at one time.

Harper: "What's that other building over there? It's just like ours...it even has dorm buildings."
John: "That's SDA, our partner academy. There's some awesome guys over there, nice too. If you help them, they'll help you. Heh, they'll even help you if you don't help them sometimes."
Harper: "Cool! I'm sure we'll be great friends."

Instead of going inside The Mainframe, John led Harper into the Stardust Dorm.

Harper: "Um...am I still considered Stardust after...what happened?"
John: "I have no idea. But we should probably get you changed into something else."

Harper looked down at himself. He was still wearing the black trenchcoat that he wore while he had been Chaosking. He smiled.

Harper: "Haha! Yeah I guess you're right."
John: "Hey, I need to go report to Vongola that you're awake. Try these clothes on."

He tossed Harper some brown pants and a red t-shirt, as well as a black hoodie and then he left for The Mainframe while Harper changed. About fifteen minutes later, John came back. He grinned at Harper.

John: "Better?"
Harper: "Yeah. Normal clothes are nice."
John: "Good haha. Vongola wants to speak with you in his office, let's go." 

He waved Harper inside the building. DGA was enormous, made up of four sprawling floors. The first floor contained the dining hall. The dining hall was a carbon copy of SDA's dining hall, except mirrored. Instead of the glass wall being on the east side, it was on the west side. Since DGA was the east tower and SDA was the west tower, the glass walls faced each other. There were about a dozen tables scattered around, and everyone sat with who they wanted to. They weren't divided by rank. Since it was around lunchtime, the room was packed full of hungry duelists. Harper's mouth watered, but John pulled him along.

John: "We can't let people know you're back yet."

The second floor contained a huge, theatre-like room where videos, television, and movies played on a big screen. The seats lined up just like a movie theatre, and there was a box at the top where the administrators sat. Right then, a news broadcast was playing. A female news anchor was talking about something.

Woman: "...and the situation is getting worse here in New Domino. The gangs have gotten more organized despite the combined efforts of the Public Security Maintanance Bureau and Turbo Duel Academy. One gang in particular, called the COD, seems to be slowly taking control of other gangs' members to increase their own numbers. TDA owner, Dancejondance has this to say."

The screen cut to a previously-recorded interview of DJD.

DJD: "There is no need at this point in time to worry about the gangs. I know you're all worried that they're becoming more organized, but trust me when I say that I have a plan in mind to undermine them. If I told you what it was though, they would know what it is, so I won't elaborate here. I sincerely hope my confidence will be enough for the people of New Domino."

The screen cut back to the news anchor, and Harper turned to John.

Harper: "Did you see that?"

John nodded, perfectly straightfaced.

John: "Sure did...that newslady is really hot!"

Harper gave him a look and he grinned.

John: "Yeah, we know about the motorcycle gangs. There's been some kind of gang war going on in Nee Domino lately. Oddly enough the PSMB and TDA haven't already stopped it. They must be stronger than the media is letting on."
Harper: "Yeah...it gives me a bad feeling."

John nodded quietly.

John: "Well, let me show you my favorite floor!"  

The third floor had various different shops: deck shops, duel disk shops, card shops, clothing shops, and more. The deck shops allowed you to purchase decklists from experienced players for a small price. The card shops were stocked with just about every card in the Pseudospace. John and Harper strode down the aisles together, looking at the many things for sale. Harper especially liked the card shops.

Harper: "Wow! We have a lot bigger card selection than we ever did in FADA! Solemn Warning? Pot of Duality?! Where did we get all of these?"
John: "The President. He funded this entire academy."

Harper stopped walking.

Harper: "The President? You mean SETO KAIBA?! You met him?!"
John: "Sadly no, I didn't. But the staff did. They also met Kiryu111 and Dancejondance."

Harper looked even more impressed.

Harper: "Kiryu? You mean the leader of The Delta Knights?! DJD? Isn't he the leader of Turbo Duel Academy, one of the biggest academies there is?!"
John: "Yep, and let's not forget that DJD is also the leader of Team Element, the turbo dueling team that's won the last two WRGP's in a row."
Harper: "Wow..."

Afte shopping around on the third floor for a while, they headed upstairs again. The fourth and final floor contained spacious dorms for the staff members. John stopped in front of the door to the back room. He nodded meaningfully at the door.

John: "Good luck."

At first Harper didn't move.

Harper: "Ah..."
John: "Just go. And good luck."

Harper pushed open the door. Vongola stood up from where he had been sitting at his desk, and the two young men stare at each other.

Vongola: "Harper."
Harper: "Vongola."

They continued staring at each other. After a few seconds, Harper became aware of another person in the room. He sat in a chair next to Vongola's desk. He wore simple jeans, and a white pullover hoodie with the hood thrown back. He also wore a silver cross necklace identical to Harper's on the outside of his hoodie. He had pale skin and light blonde hair. His eyes were a light, piercing blue. He was quite a bit younger than Harper and Vongola, yet...he sure didn't seem like it as Harper looked at him. He seemed different somehow. His eyes, that was it, he thought. Those icy blue eyes seemed to have several lifetimes of knowedge hidden in their depths. It seemed as if he were looking right through Harper. Harper spoke without taking his eyes of the teen.

Harper: "Who is he?"
Vongola: "He was sent here last week to assess you. I figured that he's even more needed now that you're awake."
Harper: "Assess me? Don't you trust your own friend Vongola? You know it was Chaosking who did all those things, not me!!"
Vongola: "Look, I don't pretend to know what happened. I don't pretend to know how much of it had to do with you and not the demon. And I don't know whether or not it will happen again. All I ask of you though is to pass his test. He said it would be very simple."
Teenager: "Indeed it is Mr. Harper. There is no need to fear me."

Harper said nothing for a few seconds as he stared into the teen's eyes.

Harper: "Fine."

The teenager stood up and walked up to Harper:

Teenager: "Relax."

He touched Harper's forehead with his hand. Harper blinked, but said nothing about it. Suddenly, he knew who the teenager was.

Harper: "You're LegendaryFrost aren't you? A member of the great Team Element."

Frost smiled at him.

Frost: "You're very perceptive Mr. Harper. Now tell me...what happened since Chaosking was defeated by Tino?"
Harper: "I wish I knew. The first thing I knew after he lost to Tino, I woke up in the street in front of DGA. I don't know how I got there."

He paused for a second. For some reason, Vongola was giving them both a weird look. Perhaps it was because Frost still had his hand on Harper's forehead.

Harper: "Do YOU know what's happened?"
Frost: "I'm afraid not. How did you seal Chaosking's power then, if you do not know what happened?"

Harper narrowed his eyes.

Harper: "Seal his power? What are you talking about?"
Frost: "Hm, I see. Well, Mr. Harper, I am done with you. You're free to go."

Harper started.

Harper: "Um...that's all?"
Frost: "I said the test was simple. Have a good day...I think I will be seeing much of you in the near future."

He took his hand off of Harper's head and faced Vongola.

Frost: "He's passed the test. You may fully trust him."

And with that, he left the room. Vongola was still giving Harper a weird look, and it was starting to make him uncomfortable.

Harper: "WHAT?!?! What's so weird about two people having a conversation?"

Vongola narrowed his eyes in confusion.

Vongola: "But you didn't say anything. You just stood there and stared at each other."

Next Time - Chapter 2: A Shadow Of The Shadows
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:25 am

o.O this is creepy. Why do you laways have to stop like that !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thx for the chapter harper Smile but plz dont take 3 wweks for the next home cuz we need to know whats hapening here Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am

Nice work man, hurry up with the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:47 am

3 words:
Vongy got pwned!
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 am

Supreme_King wrote:
3 words:
Vongy got pwned!

How did I get pwned by not reading their minds? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:00 am

U got pwned cause they were talking behind your back Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Scorpion: yep it is. It will be explained soon. And haha, I donut because it keeps up the suspense so you always want more Smile. Sorry it took so long last time, I'll try to keep it on the weeky schedule again
Frost: thanks, like I said above it'll probably be once a week
Supreme: hehe he's like "what the heck is frost doing?" xD

Next epic chapter:

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 2: A Shadow Of The Shadows

Harper: "What?"
Vongola: "You heard me, you were just standing there staring at each other. You never said a word."

Harper was dumbfounded.

Harper: "...but...we...how did I hear...?"

Vongola held up his hand to silence Harper's babbling.

Vongola: "I have no idea. We can ask Frost about it later. He's decided to join DGA."
Harper: "We're going to have a member of Team Element HERE?!"
Vongola: "Not just that. We're going to have all THREE of the members of Team Element here. AND all the members of The Delta Knights."
Harper: "..."
Vongola: "Do you understand what that means?"

Harper shook his head.

Vongola: "It means we're officially a big-time academy. Just as I had hoped, we have a chance to be up there in the top ten academies. Quite possibly even the Big Five academies eventually."
Harper: "You mean on the level of TDA, DA, ADA, DAD, and TWA?"
Vongola: "That's right. We now have some of the greatest duelists in Pseudospace among us. So what I need is a big and qualified staff. Problem is, what we have now isn't sufficient, and a few have quit since FADA. I'm left with myself, Scorpion, and Fallen King. Since Frost has confirmed your stability, I'm willing to offer you and TheRuler positions as Moderators and you can also be a tester. What do you say?"

Harper was silent for a while.

Harper: "I guess so...It sounds great and I'd love to help out DGA."

But Vongola could see that something was still bothering Harper. He decided to bring it up some other time though.

Vongola: "Well let's get going then. The students should still be eating lunch."

They walked down to the first floor together. Scorpion was at the head table, making announcements.

Scorpion: "...and next, please welcome our newest member, Janembo! Janembo performed pretty well in his test, and we have decided to award him the rank of Archfiend Red!"

Everyone cheered. Janembo, the new member, went over to Metamaniac, who gave him Red Dragon Archfiend. Harper self-consciously pulled up the hood over his face as Vongola walked him up to the staff platform. In this platform, there were five seats on one table, and three seats at the other. The Dorm Leaders of DGA sat at the table with three seats. Tino was still Stardust Blue Leader, Metamaniac had been appointed Archfiend Red Leader, and Mizara was Blackrose Violet Leader. At the other table, Vongola sat in the middle, Fallen King sat to his left, and Scorpion to his right. TheRuler sat next to Fallen, and Harper took the seat next to Scorpion. Harper studied Scorpion. He had been sure that Chaosking had killed Scorpion, yet there he was. To be honest, Scorpion seemed no different than he had before. His hair was still messy and black, and he often wore his famous rogueish smile as he spoke with Vongola. He wore the white button-up shirt and black jeans just as Vongola and Fallen did, but his shirt was unbuttoned a few buttons at the top. For some reason, his neck was completely wrapped in a white cloth, like a bandage almost. That was different, Harper noted. He had never had anything on his neck before. But other than that, he seemed to be the same old Scorp.

Later...

Harper was watching Vongola duel in the duel arena shared by SDA. He was dueling a young man from SDA named Redgar. Redgar was one of those people that looked eternally happy. Whether he won or lost a duel, he still enjoyed it, and he always tried to help his friends improve their decks. He wore a simple white t-shirt and jeans. Another teenager stood off to the side watchig the duel. He had sandy blonde hair and dark green eyes. He wore a t-shirt and jeans. Harper walked over to him introduced himself.

Harper: "Hey I'm Harper. What's your name?"
Deathcoder: "I'm Deathcoder, i used to be in FADA. Vongola is going to re-test me after he's done dueling."
Harper: "Cool."

Vongola attacked directly with Blackwing Armor Master.

Redgar: "Nice duel Vongola! We'll have to face each other again soon!"
Vongola: "Sure Red!"

As they were talking, three men approached. One was Frost, and the other two Harper didn't recognize. One wore a black t-shirt with yellow stripes on the side that reminded Harper of lightning bolts. He wore grey dungarees and had spiky black hair. Like Frost, his eyes were the most interesting part of him however. While Frost's eyes were a cold, icy blue, this man's eyes were electric blue and crackling with energy. The third man wore a red t-shirt with a fire emblem on the chest. Over that he had black leather jacket, and he wore black jeans. His hair was short black, but unevenly cropped, and he wore a pair of cool, dark sunglasses. Vongola waved as they approached.

Vongola: "Harper, Redgar, Deathcoder, I'd like to introduce you guys to Team Element. They have won the last two World Riding Grand Prix in a row, they're one of the best Turbo Dueling Teams around."
Shock: "Make that THE best."
Harper: "Yeah I've heard of you. I'm Harper. Welcome to DGA guys!"

The spiky-haired guy gave Harper a fist-bump.

Shock: "The name's Shock. I'm sure we'll have a good time here."

The guy in the shades briefly shook Harper's hand.

Blaze: "Blaze."
Frost: "I wish we could stay and chat, but we need you Vongola. Our boss needs to speak with you."
Vongola: "DJD? You want me to go to TDA?"
Shock: "Yes. He wants to talk about something, but don't worry, you should be back in DGA by tomorrow morning."
Vongola: "Okay, let's go."
Harper: "Wait, but what about Deathcoder? He needs to be tested."

Vongola took off his gold duel disk and tossed it to Harper.

Vongola: "You test him...Tester."

He grinned at Harper and left with Frost, Shock, and Blaze. Harper looked at Vongola'a duel disk. He shrugged, then put it on and activated it in one smooth motion.

Harper: "Alright Deathcoder, let's do this."

Deathcoder grinned.

Deathcoder: "I should warn you, I'm not easy."
Harper: "Bring it bro."

Harper/Deathcoder: "Duel!"

Life Points:
Harper:8000. Deathcoder:8000

Harper: "I go first. I summon Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame in attack mode. Then I set 2 cards facedown and end my turn."

Shura glowed blue like usual, but then it  burned a darker color and shadows concentrated around it. Harper frowned.

Deathcoder: "I draw! I set one card in my field spell zone. Then I summon Breaker The Magical Warrior, and when he's summoned, I can place a spell counter on him. I activate his effect! By removing the spell counter from him, I can destroy one spell or trap card on the field, and I choose my set Geartown! When Geartown is destroyed, I can special summon an Ancient Gear from my deck, and I choose: Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon!"

A portal appeared, and a gigantic mechanized dragon walked out. It's red eyes burned at Harper, and then it roared (3000). This is familiar, Harper thought. Vongola used the same tactic in their first duel. A first turn 3000 attack point beater was impressive. But Harper had beat Vongola then, and he had beaten him again when he had used the same deck in Harper's test. He knew how to stop it.

Deathcoder: "Gadjiltron Dragon, attack his Shura!"

As the dragon roared, Harper glared at it angrily.

Harper: "Not so fast! From my hand, I activate the effect of Blackwing - Kalut The Moon Shadow! By discarding him to the grave, I can give Shura 1400 extra attack points until the end of the battle phase. He now has 3200 attack points!"

Shura's aura burned a sickly black flame, and he met Gadjiltron Dragon's attack head on. There was an explosion, and Deathcoder flew backwards (Deathcoder:7600)

Deathcoder: "Gah! What was that?!"

Harper shook his head violently. What was going on?! Why was the damage becoming real?

Harper: "I activate Shura's effect. When he destroys a monster in battle, I can special summon a Blackwing from my deck with 1500 or less attack points. I choose Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor."
Deathcoder: "Gr, I set a card and end."
Harper: "Draw! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your facedown! Next I summon Blackwing - Bora The Spear. Vayu attacks directly!"

Vayu hit Deathcoder in the stomach, and he buckled and fell (Deathcoder:6800)

Deathcoder: "What the AAUGH!!!"

He was cut off as Bora stabbed him in the shoulder (5100)

Deathcoder: "Gah!"

Shura flew at deathcoder and punched him right in the face as he flew past, knocking him right off his feet. Deathcoder moaned on the floor (3300).

Deathcoder: "What the...hell?"

He stared at Harper.

Deathcoder: "What's wrong with you?!"

He glared at him, then smiled evily.

Harper: "Silence fool."

As Deathcoder and Redgar watched, Harper's eyes flickered from blue to yellow, then back to blue again.

Redgar: "Harper? What did you just do?"

For the first time, Harper seemed to realize Deathcoder was on the ground.

Harper: "Gah! You won't control me!"

Harper began glowing with the same dark aura as Shura. He gritted his teeth clenched his fist until his fingernails cut into his palm and made it bleed. Finally, the aura disappeared.

Harper: "I go to Main Phase 2 and tune Bora with Vayu for Ally Of Justice Catastor. Great machine of destruction, bring death on all that is light! Synchro summon! Ally of Justice Catastor! I end my turn."

Deathcoder shakily stood up.

Deathcoder: "D...draw. I set one monster facedown and end my turn."
Harper: "Draw! I attack your facedown with Shura!"
Deathcoder: "Too bad for you! My monster is Spirit Reaper, he can't be destroyed in battle!"
Harper: "Fine, I end my turn."
Deathcoder: "Draw! Ha! I set another field spell in my field spell zone. Next, I tribute Spirit Reaper to summon Kuraz The Light Monarch! Kuraz's effect activates! When he's summoned, I can destroy two cards on the field! I choose your Ally Of Justice Catastor and my set Geartown! Now we both draw one card and I can special summon another Ancient Gear Dragon from my deck!"

The two monsters roared ferociously at Harper (Kuraz The Light Monarch:2400. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon:3000).

Harper: "Ha."

Harper closed his eyes, and Deathcoder gave him a weird look.

Harper: "Ha ha. HA HA HA HA HA!"

Harper swung his arm, and there was an explosion of dark energy that sent Deathcoder and Redgar sliding a few feet back. Harper opened his eyes. They were now completely golden. 

Chaosking: "You cannot defeat me, you worm."

Deathcoder looked absolutely terrified.

Chaosking: "Reverse card open! Icarus Attack! Now, by tributing my Shura, I can destroy two cards on the field! I choose your monarch and your dragon!"

Both monsters exploded, and Deathcoder fell to his knees in fear. Chaosking looked contemptiosly at him.

Chaosking: "I will take your frightened silence as you ending your turn. I draw! I normal summon Blackwing - Blizzard The Far North! When he's normal summoned, I can special summon a level 4 or lower Blackwing from my grave. I choose Shura! Pitch-dark power, lodge in its great wings and stir up the divine winds! Synchro summon! Gust fiercly, Blackwing Armed Wing!"

The synchro extended its wings wide, and loaded its gun, pointing it at Deathcoder (2300).

Chaosking: "Armed Wing, attack!"

Armed Wing shot Deathcoder and he crumpled to the ground, totally defeated (1000).

Redgar: "Harper! Stop!!"

Chaosking turned to face Redgar.

Chaosking: "You dare speak to the King?"
Redgar: "You're not him anymore Harper. Give up the darkness, and enjoy life with your new friends! You know Chaosking has brought you nothing but pain. You're a good person, aren't you?"
Harper: "Yes..."

Then his face contorted with rage.

Chaosking: "No! Shut up you insolent fool!!"
Harper: "Stop...controlling me...I...end my turn..."
Deathcoder: "What's the point? I'm doomed."
Redgar: "Deathcoder! You have to try to win!"

Deathcoder looked as if he was about to disagree. But then, he nodded painfully and picked himself off the ground yet again. His face was defiant.

Deathcoder: "Draw! I use Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your facedown spell or trap! Now I activate Dark Hole! Now your precious Blackwing is gone! I summon another Breaker The Magical Warrior and attack you directly!"

This time, Harper took the real damage. He grunted in pain, and then his eyes glowed golden again. The dark aura returned as well, and it seemed to be even darker than before (Chaosking:6100).

Deathcoder: "I set a spell or trap and end."
Chaosking: "Draw. I activate Mind Control to take control of your Breaker. Next, I use his effect to destroy your spell or trap!"
Deathcoder: "I chain it! Compulsory Evacuation Device! This returns a monster on the field to the owner's hand, namely, me!"
Chaosking: "Very well. I activate Vayu's effect from beyond the grave! I remove him and Armed Wing from the game o synchro summon Blackwing Armor Master! Darkened gales, become the wings which will soar to heavens! Synchro summon! Blackwing Armor Master!

A sphere of darkness appeared on the field, and Armor Master flew out and blew a gust of wind (2500).

Chaosking: "Kill him!"
Redgar: "Harper, no!!!"

Deathcoder cringed as Armor Master's punch seemed to come at him in slow motion. He flew across the field drew back his fist...

And punched harmlessly through Deathcoder.

Deathcoder looked up. The Blackwing was just a hologram. Harper's eyes had returned to blue. He looked extremely tired.

Harper: "Your rank is...Blackrose Violet."

Then he collapsed onto the ground.

Next Time - Chapter 3: New Domino City
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:23 pm

i knew it!!! i knew chaos king was still there!!
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 am

I figured Chaosking was coming since Shura was summoned Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 am

Woah nice chapter man, it sux that u totally whupped DC(Both literally and metaphorically). Chaosking is back with a vengance!!
Back to top Go down
Pein

Pein

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 am

Man, your writing skills are great. ._.

It's really nice, it draws me in..

You just need to add some descriptive language for a better, dramatic/emotional effect. ;D

It will also keep the reader interested throughout the text.. I thought of skipping some parts cuz it was a lil' boring but the storyline kept me in, lol.

Nice work.

Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedduelacademy.com/forum
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm

J0hnb0i/supreme/frost: yep he's back Smile. By what will happen next? Surprised
pein: glad you like it Very Happy. The last one was in a bit of a rush, I tried to be more descriptive this time. Thx for the comments and constructive criticism. There's a whole 1st season u can read too =D

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 3: New Domino City

When Harper woke up, he was in the back of a moving van. Whoever had put him there had been nice enough to put a bed in the back with him, but there was nothing else there. Shock climbed out of the front passenger seat and came to where Harper was, laying on the bed in the back. He handed him a bottle of water. Suddenly, Harper realized he was extremely thirsty, and he guzzled half of the bottle down in one drink. Harper noticed that Shock now wore a silver cross necklace, identical to the ones that Harper and Frost had. He fingered his own necklace.

Harper: "Where am I?"
Shock: "On the way to New Domino City. You've been causing quite a bit of trouble."

An image came to Harper's mind of Blackwing - Bora The Spear stabbing Deathcoder in the shoulder.

Harper: "Is he alright?"
Shock: "Yes. His wounds were only minimal, and somehow you stopped the Shadow Game before it ended."
Harper: "I-I stopped the...I controlled Chaosking?"
Shock: "Apparently. But not well enough to keep from hospitalizing people. DJD will have a look at you to see what to do about you."

Harper sat silently for a moment. He remembered how Frost had seemed to speak to him through his mind, just by placing his hand on his forehead. Vongola had told Harper over lunch that when DJD had come to evaluate him while he was still unconcious, he had similarly put his hand on his head, and that was all the proof he had needed that Harper was stable. Some kind of weird, outside power was at work, Harper thought.

Harper: "You guys aren't...normal, are you?"

Shock smiled at him.

Shock: "No we are not. But neither are you, are you?"

When Harper didn't answer, Shock smiled and ruffled his hair before returning to the front seat.

Later:

Shock walked through two huge double doors into a museum-like room. It had extremely high ceilings, supported by marble pillars. Ancient painting, suits of armor, weapons old and new, and statues were everywhere. The room was divided into sections, separated by different eras. One part of the room contained samurai armor and katanas, another side had primitive bows and spears, with paintings of Native Americans on the walls. Still another had Egyptian hieroglyphs, statues, and scythes.
Dancejondance and Janembo were in the medieval section, standing next to a white and gold suit of armor with a painting above it. The painting showed a picture of an armed man wearing the same armor that was below the picture.
Spoiler:

Janembo: "I joined DGA just as you ordered sir. But are you sure I'll be able to do my job as a Tester of TDA if I'm at DGA too?"
DJD: "Of course you will. I only require you to check in and stay active at DGA. Your real home is with us at TDS, right here in New Domino City."

Shock walked up to the two, and bowed slightly to DJD.

Shock: "We brought Harper sir. Should I bring him up to you?"

DJD seemed to consider that.

DJD: "No."

Shock blinked.

Shock: "No?"
DJD: "Yes, 'no'. You say he was able to contain Chaosking in his duel with Deathcoder?"
Shock: "Yes, but...he still put him in the hospital..."
DJD: "Fascinating."

Inwardly, Shock rolled his eyes. He respected DJD but sometimes he had no idea what was on the man's mind.

Shock: "I'm sure it is sir. But he's not safe to just set free."

DJD smiled at him.

DJD: "...yet."
Shock: "So what do I do with him NOW then?"
DJD: "We test his strength. After all, we need to know if he's worth our trouble."

DJD turned to Janembo.

DJD: "Janembo, I need you to do your...'other job' I've been assigning you."

This time, Janembo blinked at him.

Janembo: "Really? Right now?"
DJD: "Indeed. Here's what I need you to do..."

Meanwhile:

Harper was inside a small, grey, and dimly lit room. He had a cot to sleep on but that was about it. The door was locked. A few hours ago, Blaze had brought him food and then locked the door behind him again. No one else had come to visit him during the twenty-four hours he had been there, and he wasn't allowed to leave.

All in all, it seemed a lot like prison to Harper.

Harper: "Why does it have to be this way? I can't even have a friendly duel without hurting someone..."

Would anything ever be the same again? Seemingly the whole Shadow Duelist fiasco was over...but how over was it? Chaosking was still alive, inside of him. The Children Of The Dark still roamed free, wherever they were. Harper remembered how exciting it had been when he had first joined DUA, and longed for the simple pleasure of being normal. It had been wonderful to make friends, learn more about dueling, and just enjoy the game...enjoy LIFE. Now he had to deal with trying to keep from destroying everyone he loved and being consumed by the darkness. Harper was sure everyone hated him.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion, and Harper leapt up from the cot warily. From Harper's estimation, it had came from what seemed to be only a few yards away from his position. He heard scratching on his door, and then an odd sound. What was that sound? He moved closer to the door.

*Tick* *Tick* *Tick *Tick*

Harper threw himself away from the door just as the it exploded. Two masked men ran in and pointed machine guns at him. 

Criminal 1: "Don't move!!"

Harper slowly raise his hands in a gesture of surrender. The criminals wore black and grey clothing, and black skii masks that covered their whole faces. Two more criminals ran in and seized Harper by both his arms and stuffed a rag in his mouth.

Criminal 3: "You're coming with us buddy!"

What the devil was going on? He had no idea who these idiots even were. And why they would kidnap someone in broad daylight inside of the most popular duel academy in Pseudospace?! The criminals hurriedly pulled him along several empty hallways. Harper half-hoped they would run into someone, but then he grimly realized that even if they did run across someone, the criminals would just shoot them. 
As far as Harper remembered, they were only a few yards away from the underground parking garage that he had gone through when he had arrived with Team Element. He guessed that was where the criminals were headed, and he was right. They dragged him into the deserted parking garage and threw him in the back of a nondescript van. Harper heard then snap a padlock on the back door, and the sound of the engine being turned on. They quickly sped out of the parking lot and onto a highway. Harper noticed that there was a beat-up white motorcycle in the back of the van with him.
After about thirty minutes of driving, the van pulled over. Harper heard the men fumbling with the lock on the back door, and then they opened the door and pulled him out of the van. They had parked in a bridge somewhere...probably the famous Daedulus Bridge that connected New Domino City to Satelite. Most of Pseudospace was made from scratch, but some famous locations, such as New Domino City, were completely copied and pasted building for building from the real world to Pseudospace. One of the men without a gun took out the gag from his mouth. The masked men no longer held onto his arms, but there were many more of them now: three other vans and half a dozen motorcycles were parked on the bridge. Many of them had guns. All of them looked tough. Three of them were beating up a kid that appeared to be several years younger than Harper, perhaps thirteen or fourteen. He was lying on the ground now, moaning.

Criminal 1: "You're crap! Your deck is a piece of crap and so are you!"

He kicked the boy hard in the stomach, and he cried out. Suddenly, the man felt himself flying through the air and landing on the other side of the bridge on his back.

Harper: "Leave him alone."

Instantly, half a dozen of the criminals had their guns pointed at Harper. The man Harper had flipped wiped away blood from his chin and stood up. He waves the men with guns away and held up his fists. 

Criminal 1: "I can take him idiots. You wanna fight me punk? Bring it on."

He slowly circled Harper for a while and then threw a wild swing at his head. Harper ducked with ease, and in one swift move he grabbed the criminal's arm and ran forward, grabbing his shoulder, keeping his arm straight. He slowly pulled the straightened arm backwards and then the arm made a snapping sound as it broke. Suddenly, the other criminals were all over Harper. One grabbed his shirt and shook him. Harper kicked him in the groin, broke the hold by throwing his arms inside the criminal's arms and out. In one swift movement, Harper chopped down on his collarbone, pulled his head into his knee, and pushed him away. 
Another one punched at Harper, and Harper neatly sidestepped him, grabbed his arm as he rushed by, and threw him over his hip and off of the bridge. As Harper whirled around to face the rest of the criminals, he was met by the sight of seven gun barrels pointed directly at him.

Criminal 2: "You're lucky that you're wanted alive."

He cocked his own gun.

Criminal 2: "But...it wasn't specified that you had to be brought in undamaged."
???: "Oh, put those things down."

From behind the other criminals, a man on a black motorcycle came riding toward the group. He was dressed in all black leathers, and he wore a black helmet with a darkened visor. He nodded his head at the fallen boy.

Motorcycle Rider: "You're defending that punk? He useless! He had a deal with us and he lost all his duels, so now he has to pay up."
Harper: "That's no reason to bully him. Sometimes people lose, it happens. Who do you think you are anyway?"
Motorcycle Rider: "My name is Black Knight. A deal's a deal. Besides, there's no way he could have won anyway. His cards are crap."
Harper: "So you set him up to lose so you could beat him up an take everything he has."

Black Knight didn't answer.

Harper: "Furthermore, EVERY card has power. You just need to know how to use it."
Black Knight: "Is that so? Well then. Take his pathetic deck, and if you can beat me with it, you're both free to go."
Harper: "And if you win?"
Black Knight: "You will serve the The Exiles, my dueling team. And if you lose...well."

He gestures casually to the boy on the ground and his men behind him who were pointing their guns at Harper. Harper remembered John talking to him about how duel gangs had been terrorizing New Domino city and fighting each other for territory. This Black Knight must be the leader of one of them. If he lost, he had no guarantee that he could survive a gang war. And he had no idea how bad the kid's deck actually was.

Harper: "I accept."

Black Knight grinned. He snapped his fingers and two of his henchmen rolled the beat-up white motorcyle from the back of the van. Harper leaned down next to the boy.

Harper: "All you all right?"
Boy: "You shouldn't...have done that. They're much too strong, and my deck is...is..."

He looked like he was about to cry. Harper's eyes smouldered. For an instant, the boy could have sworn they flashed from blue to gold. Harper gripped the boy's shoulder so tightly that he winced in pain.

Harper: "Your deck DOES have power. I will prove it to you."

Looking into Harper's unblinking, serious eyes, the boy actually believed him. He handed Harper his duel disk wordlessly. Harper looked through the cards and winced. They really WEREN'T very good, and the boy had 48 cards in his deck.

Harper: "Do you have synchros?"
Boy: "Oh yes! I have the best synchros. My brother was a champion."

Harper took out eight cards to make it forty and stood up, activating the duel disk at the same time.

Harper: "Let's duel."
Black Knight: "Not so fast! We're doing this MY way. In a turbo duel."
Harper: "But...I've never turbo dueled before."

Black Knight barked a laugh.

Black Knight: "Do you think I care? Boys, show him his ride."

The two henchmen finished rolling out the motorcycle. Harper looked at the old, beat-up motorcycle he had been given, and winced again. This was going to be harder than he had thought. Harper took off his duel disk and placed it into the slot of his D-Wheel. He climbed on, hit the ignition, and revved it up. Black Knight took a card from his deck, placed it on the duel disk, and pushed a button.

D-Wheel Computers: "Speed World 3, set on! Autopilot, disabled."
Harper/Black Knight: "Riding duel! Acceleration!"

Meanwhile, at DGA:

Scorpion stood in the roof of The Mainframe. The wind was blowing softly as he stared into the distance. He was uncharacteristically silent.

???: "You can feel it, can't you?"

Scorpion turned to see who had spoken. It was a man in a black cloak and hood. The man's hood was thrown back, but he wore a black mask with red markings that covered his face. Scorpion turned back around again to look into the distance.

Scorpion: "Feel? Feel what?"
Masked Man: "The Changing. This world is beginning to be connected even more now. Soon the others will be here too."
Scorpion: "What about Harper?"
Masked Man: "Let's just say, for all intents and purposes, he is on our side. In truth, he doesn't know yet however. So I advise you to leave him to me."
Scorpion: "Fine. Watch him then, and let me know when we're ready to begin."
Masked Man: "Of course...Lord."

There was a rush of wind, and when Scorpion turned around again to look, the Masked Man was gone.

Next Time - Chapter 4: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 pm

nice nice

liked the exiled part LOL, btw wouldnt mind joining zis story :3
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:13 pm

lol at the next chapter title. you're too good at building suspense harper! its not fair!
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

And so begins the intro to Turbo Dueling. Awe. Some.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Great chapter, and now scorp's a boss can't wait to see how that works. CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

scorp is a lord O.O
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 am

Epic chapter Harpy !!!!!!!!! 10000000000/10 XD
The best chapter ever ........ Scorp's a boss Smile
Would you assign me an army of zombies too so I can conquer the world with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Shadow: thanks Smile. Good to know there's new people reading too. Sure I can put you in, I think I will make you a bad guy. You know...since your name is Shadow and all
John: haha thanks!
Sabre: motorcycles ftw xD
frost: you will definately not expect the reason Scorp was called "lord" Wink. And like I said to sabre, motorcycles ftw!
vongola: yep that plays an important part later
scorp: if I answered that last question I would spoil the story Razz

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 4: CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!!!!

Life Points:
Harper:8000. Black Knight:8000

Black Knight: "The one who gets the around the corner first gets first turn."
Harper: "Fine." 
The Exiles Member: "Ready? In three..."

Harper glaced over at Black Knight, who returned his gaze. Even though he couldn't see Black Knight's face because of his helmet, Harper had a hunch he was smiling maliciously.

The Exiles Member: "...Two..."

Harper hunched over the bike, ready to go.

The Exiles Member: "...One..."

He tightened his grip and tensed his body.

The Exiles Member: "Duel!"

Harper punched the gas and sped forward. Almost immediately, he lost balance and almost swerved out of control. Harper gritted his teeth. He hadn't even rode a motorcycle before, let alone turbo dueled. Black Knight sped ahead with the confidence of a professional and easily took the first corner.

Black Knight: "It's my turn! Draw!"

Harper checked the monitor on his cracked duel screen, and he saw that they had both gained a Speed Counter.

Black Knight: "I summon Armageddon Knight in attack mode!"

A portal of light appeared next to Black Knight's D-Wheel, and dark-clothed man jumped out and sped along beside him. The monster had long black hair, and he wore goggles and a dark red hanckerchief over his face. He wore black clothes and a dark red cape that flapped around him in the wind. He carried a short saber in one hand (1400).

Black Knight: "Armageddon Knight's effect activates! When he's normal summoned, I can send one dark monster from my deck to my grave, and I choose Cross Porter! Now Cross Porter's effect activates. When he's sent to the grave, I can add one Neo-Spacian monster from my deck to my hand. I choose Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird! I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Harper glanced uneasily at his deck. He was nervous about letting go of the handles of the D-Wheel because the autopilot was disabled. Black Knight had made sure of that before they started. He might spin out of control if he wasn't careful. Just ignore it, he told himself. Just draw and then you can put your hands back on the handles.

Harper: "Draw!"

(Harper:2. Black Knight:2).
He quickly drew and deftly put the card in his arm brace that held the rest of his hand. That wasn't so bad, he thought. Now what was he going to do about the duel itself. Well...there wasn't much TO do with what he had.

Harper: "I summon Morphtronic Radion in attack mode!"

A light purple radio appeared next to Harper, and then it morphed into a humanoid machine that whirled around earbuds like a chain weapon (1000).

Harper: "Morphtronic Radion's effect activates! All Morphtronic's on my field gain 800 attack, and that includes him. Now Radion, attack his Armageddon Knight!"

Radion whirled around the earbuds and struck at Armageddon Knight, cutting him down (Black Knight:7600).

Black Knight: "First blood is yours! But how long will that last?"
Harper: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."
Black Knight: "Draw! I activate Speed Spell - Convert Contact! By removing 1 Speed Counter from my side of the field, I can discard a Neo-Spacian from my hand, send a Neo-Spacian from my deck to the grave, and then draw two cards! I discard Air Hummingbird and send Neo-Spacian Dark Panther to the grave to draw two! Interesting. I summon Junk Synchron. When he's normal summoned, I can special summon a level 2 or lower monster from my grave, and I choose Cross Porter! I'm tuning my level 3 Junk Synchron with my level 2 Cross Porter! Great machine of destruction, bring death on all that is light!"

Junk Synchron turned into three synchro rings that lined up horizontally next to Black Knight. Cross Porter jumped through the rings, transformed into stars, and then he was enveloped by a flash of light.

Black Knight: "Synchro summon! Ally Of Justice Catastor! Catastor attacks Morphtronic Radion!"

The spider-like machine smacked Radion and Radion exploded without a fight. (Harper:3. Black Knight:2)

Black Knight: "I end my turn."
Harper: "My turn!"

(Harper:4. Black Knight:3)
Harper wasn't really sure what to do. He had a Morphtronic Celfon in hand but he had the feeling that he should bide his time and conserve his monsters. Harper and Black Knight approached a sharp corner. Harper cut the engine, so he slid sideways turned sharply, and then gunned it, blowing past Black Knight and taking the lead. He grinned...he was starting to get the hang of this. 

Harper: "Reverse card open! Jar Of Greed! This allows me to draw one card from my deck. I activate Speed Spell -Morphtronic Accelerator! By returning Morphtronic Slingen from my hand to my deck and removing one speed counter, I can destroy one card on the field and draw one card! I destroy Catastor!"

(Harper:3. Black Knight:3)

Harper: "Now I summon Morphtronic Boomboxen (1200)! When he's in attack mode, he can attack twice in a row. Boomboxen, double attack!"

Boomboxen jumped behind Harper at Black Knight and punched him, following up with a kick. But since it wasn't a Shadow Duel, Black Knight didn't even flinch as he took the damage (Black Knight:5200).

Harper: "I set one card facedown. Turn end."
Black Knight: "My go!"

(Harper:4. Black Knight:4)

Black Knight: "I summon Debris Dragon! When Debris is normal summoned, I can special summon a monster from my grave with 500 or less attack. I choose Cross Porter! I'm tuning my level 4 Debris Dragon with my level 2 Cross Porter! Synchro summon! Iron Chain Dragon!"

Debris Dragon turned into four synchro rings that lined up next to Black Knight, Cross Porter leapt in, transforming into stars and disappearing in a flash of light. A hulking beast appeared out of the light and roared. It was a dragon, but it seemed to be made of interlocking chain links (2500). Harper grimaced. Black Knight sure wasn't holding back by synchro summoning twice in a row.

Black Knight: "But that's not all! I remove Neo-Spacian Dark Panther and Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird in order to special summon Dark Simorgh from my hand!"

A huge, wicked looking bird appeared onto the field. It spread its wings wide and there was a great rush of wind (2700).

Black Knight: "Iron Chain Dragon, attack his pathetic gadget!"

Iron Chain Dragon opened its mouth and bit Morphtronic Boomboxen right in half (Harper:6700).

Black Knight: "When Iron Chain Dragon inflicts damage to you, you must send the top three cards from your deck to your grave."

Slowly, so he wouldn't veer off course, Harpee picked up the first three cards of his deck and sent them to the grave. His eyebrow raised when he saw the third card. Interesting, he thought.

Black Knight: "Dark Simorgh, direct attack!"

Harper knew it was a hologram. He knew it couldn't physically hurt him. But when the huge, realistic monster flew at him with beak ready to strike, he instinctively ducked, and in doing so he twisted the handlebars to the right side, causing the D-Wheel to swerve off course. Harper tried to quickly thrn it back onto the road, but the front wheel caught on a rock on the road and the D-Wheel suddenly stopped, flipping the bike and throwing Harper into the air. He hit headfirst on the ground, and rolled across and bounced several times across the rough asphalt before finally coming to a painful stop (Harper:4000). Harper didn't make a move to get up.

Black Knight wheeled his motorcycle expertly around, and skidded to a stop next to Harper. Harper had a long, ugly gash across his face and his head was bleeding profusely.

Black Knight: "Well, so much for him."

Suddenly, Harper's silver cross necklace began glowing. The brightness intensified until it hurt Black Knight's eyes to look at it. Slowly but surely, Harpee pulled himself off of the ground and stood up shakily. He ran his hand across his face, wiping off the blood. The long cut was no longer there. Harper blinked in surprise...but then he remembered that something similar had happened when Fallen King had dueled The Silencer. Harper's necklace had somehow healed Fallen and gave him strength.

Black Knight: "Who...are you?"
Harper: "It's my turn."
Black Knight: "Ha! You have no chance of winning with that pathetic deck."

Instead of responding, Harper picked his D-Wheel off the ground, climbed on, and hit the ignition. He revved the engine at Black Knight.

Harper: "Are you afraid of losing?"

Black Knight was fuming inside but he revved his engine and they were off again. Black Knight steered them off the Daedalus Bridge and they headed into The Satellite. Harper's necklace was still shining brightly. Without warning, the top card of Harper's deck began shining as well. (Harper:5. Black Knight:5)

Harper: "Draw! Yes! I summon Morphtronic Celfon in attack mode!"
Black Knight: "What can that piece of junk do? It only has 100 attack points!"
Harper: "Celphon's effect activates! I can reveal the top cards on my deck equal to the number it dials. I can special summon a Morphtronic monster revealed this way, but only one. Go Celphon, dial!"

Celphon's number pad blinked numbers faster and faster until it finally settled on 3. He had three chances to draw a Morphtronic. Harper drew the first card. Absolute End. That didn't help at all! He drew the next card. Reinforcements...still useless. Harper's necklace shone brighter.

Harper: "Draw! Yes! I special summon my second Morphtronic Boomboxen! Reverse card open! Limit Reverse! This trap lets me special summon a monster with 1000 or less attack from my grave in attack mode. I choose Morphtronic Boarden!"
Black Knight: "What? How did HE get in the grave?!"
Harper: "You so kindly sent it therefor me with Iron Chain Dragon's effect. Next I activate Speed Spell - Junk Box! By removing 2 Speed Counters, I can special summon a Morphtronic monster from my grave, but I must destroy it at the end of the turn. I choose my fallen Morphtronic Boomboxen!"

Black Knight looked at Harper's field of Morphtronic Celfon, Morphtronic Boarden, and two Morphtronic Boomboxens and shook his head (Celfon:100. Boarden:500. Boomboxen:1200. Boomboxen:1200)

Black Knight: "You just summoned four monsters in one turn. You are rather impressive, i'll admit. But they're still far too weak to defeat any of my monsters."

Harper smiled.

Harper: "I don't intend to destroy them. I intend to win."
Black Knight: "What?"
Harper: "Morphtronic Boarden's effect activates! When he's in attack mode, Morphtronics I control can attack directly!"
Black Knight: "D...Directly?"
Harper: "Boomboxen, double direct attack!"

Boomboxen made a right hook across Black Knight's face and followed up with a back kick (Black Knight:2800).

Harper: "Boomboxen number two! Double direct attack!"

(Black Knight:400)

Harper: "And finally, Morphtronic Boarden, attack and end this!"

As Boarden attacked, Black Knight's D-Wheel blew out white steam and slowed to a halt (Black Knight:0). Harper wheeled his D-Wheel around and stopped beside Black Knight. Black Knight was slumped over his D-Wheel and appeared to be hurt. When Harper got off his bike to help him, Black Knight pulled out a gun and pointed it at him.

Black Knight: "Don't move. You may have won the duel but you're still mine."

Harper nodded easily, and put his hands up in the air. Black Knight slowly put his left hand in his pocket to take out his cell phone, and without warning, Harper snapped his leg out and kicked the gun out of his hand with a lightning-fast crescent kick. He followed up with a palmheel to Black Knight's helmet, and then as fast as he could, he leapt on Black Knight's D-Wheel and sped away.

Meanwhile, at DGA:

Vongola: "What?! He escaped?! No, he hasn't come back. Yeah, I'll tell you if I hear anything."

Vongola sighed and put away his cell phone. He and Scorpion were standing in the entryway of DGA.

Scorpion: "What's up?"
Vongola: "That was Shock. Apparenly Harper escaped from them somehow with outside help. They have no idea where he is."
Scorpion: "Well that's not good."

Despite himself, Vongola raised an eyebrow. It wasn't what Scorp had said, it was HOW he had said it. Scorpion was usually full of crazy energy, but he had said it like it wasn't really a problem, like as if Vongola had said it was going to rain tomorrow.

Vongola: "Are you alright? You seem...different, ever since you came back."
Scorpion: "I'm fine, I don't know what you mean."

There it was again. Scorpion had said it so airily, which just didn't seem right. Normally Scorp would have said it with feeling and then cracked a joke or something. Eh, it was probably nothing. Suddenly, the twin double doors of SGA opened, and a small figure stumbled in. He wore a black button-up shirt and nice black pants, but they were heavily worn and extremely dirty. The young boy looked up, and smiled when he saw Vongola and Scorpion.

Teen: "I...made it."

It was Yuri Bakura.

Next Time - Chapter 5: Yuri's Tale
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 am

Nice chapter, good morphtronic combo. Scorp's being very mysterious O.o. Also does Vongola have another academy we don't know about??

Harper7000 wrote:
Suddenly, the twin double doors of SGA opened, and a small figure stumbled in.

Once again great chapter.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:57 am

he probably meant DGA not SGA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next