Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath

Go down 
+9
j0hnb0i
Ray1500
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shock
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Vongola-x
Harper7000
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, I wasn't going to at first, but i decided to try my hand at fanfiction after all. I may not have time to update as frequently as I would like, so please do not nag me about it. Although I'm technically the main character, will try to include as many people as i can in the story, but keep in mind that DGA didn't start in DGA, so i may be a while if you're new. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Hey, my name is Harper7000, but call
me Harper. My life has been... Nuts, to say the least. I'm not even sure where to begin. Well... I guess the beginning is a good a place as any to start.

The year is 2510. Over the last 500 years, much has changed. In 2460, there was an excavation of Seto Kaiba's original mansion in New Domino City, and while doing so they discovered Kaiba's original virtual video game technology, the one that the Big 5 tried to trap him in. But after a few years of enjoying the video game, people theorized that if their entire minds could be uploaded to a video game, what's to stop them from uploading it to some sort of virtual universe where they could live forever? As a result of this idea, most people of the world now spend most of their lives in the vast virtual world known as Pseudospace, instead of the real world. Here, anyone can do basically anything he or she ever wanted (for a small monthly fee paid to Kaiba Corporation of course). Kaiba Corporation (KC) was of course te richest company in both worlds, and Seto Kaiba II (the descendant of the original Seto) was considered by most to be President of Pseudospace. No one cared who ruled the real world. People only stay in the real world long enough to eat, sleep, and other such things. Also, for some reason, people in Pseudospace insist on being called by odd-sounding nicknames instead of their real names Razz
But a shift to the true "digital age" could not stop the shadow games... The game dubbed "Duel Monsters" by Maximillion Pegasus was still popular in Pseudospace, and still played an important part in significant events, if not more so than before. Seto encouraged dueling to solve problems instead of actual wars. But, since there are no actual countries anymore, and a universal language is used in Pseudospace, wars are almost non-existent. Instead, Dueling Schools have became more and more popular, and there are many, many of them. But the ones who truly dominate the dueling world are Turbo Duel Academy (TDA), Dark Armed Dragon (DAD), Advanced Duel Academy (ADA), New Duel Academy (NDA), Seto Kaiba I's original Duel Academy (DA), and the academy founded and still run by Pegasus's descendants, Toon World Academy (TWA). These academies constantly battle each other in friendly (or unfriendly) wars to see which of them is the greatest. Nations were at peace, and people did things they had only dreaamed of before Pseudospace.

However... Not all was well in the universe. Back in the real world in Los Angeles California, a world away from everyone else, two cloaked men stood talking on top of a deserted building. They wore black hoods and capes that obscured their faces and zform.

Cloaked man 1: "why do we have to meet here anyway? It's a dump, no one even likes the real world anymore!"
Cloaked man 2: "that's exactly the point, no one will overhear us."
CM 1: "true, but it doesn't mean I have to like it..."

They stand silently for a while, cloaks flapping in the cold wind. Soon, other cloaked men joined them, and they all went inside the building. Inside, there was a vast room containing 20 or so Pseudopods, the sleeping pods where a person's mind was uploaded into Pseudospace. A man awaited them there. He wore the same cloak as the others, but his hood was thrown back. However, a black mask with red markings obscured his entire face. One of the cloaked
men who had entered addressed him.

CM 1: "so, when will we finally be able to take the revenge that you promised us on our enemies?"
Masked man: (smiling) "in a way, now. Haha, I have found a way to make our opponent's lives a living hell and they will have no idea how to stop it. However... We must wait for now on killing them. It is said that there will come a duelist who has the power over light AND darkness, the master of all decks, the one who is prophesied to be the greatest duelist of them all. For my plan to reach it's peak, I need him first."
CM 2: "ha! I don't even think he exists! He's just a legend."
MM: "oh, he exists all right, but even HE does not realize who he truly is yet. The day he is at his full potential will be THE LAST day for our enemies... But enough of that, we have to proceed with our plan, there are ways to torture our enemies until that day. Turn on that Psedopod."

The pod he had indicated had been hooked up to some sort of machine with a metal ring wide enough for 2 people to walk through

MM: "this, my friends, is a gate to a different dimension. If all goes well, it will open a portal to the spirit world."
CM 3: "oh yeah? what if all DOESN'T go well?"

The masked man turned to face him menacingly
MM: "that's a risk we'll have to take... Turn it on."

Next time: Chapter 1: "A Fateful Duel Pt. 1, Assault of The Ancient Gear Dragon!" 

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 pm

OMG don't leave it like that, I want MORE T.T
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 pm

As Always, the chapter ends too quicly :O Nice chapter none the less
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:58 am

I waited a while for the next few chapters to come out. I gotta say it was well worth the wait. Great work, Harper.

I love the way you made my character so far. On the shadow duelists side, I was the second one to be taken out. On the FADA side, it looks like I'm the voice of reason out of the defeated TSD members. Speaking of which, where did Blight/Shadowdawn go after he beat Harper?

Whoa, Scorp lost and was KILLED!? That was a shocker for me. I didn't think you had it in you to kill off the important characters in the story. Big twist of my day there, my friend.

Thanks again for letting me use the Amazoness deck in the story.

Only thing that needs to happen now is for Me, Meta and Fouzman to start an irregular duel against Chaosking to get back at him. Man, we should be out there with Tino! DX

Incessant rant over. Awesome job with the story, Harper. Keep it up! *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 pm

ARRGG I WANT MORE XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 am

You kill me and now you wana kill Tino, do have have something against Hispanic people, is Nero going to be the next XD NAHHH I'm just kiding bro XD

Start the Duel soon.... We cant waith.... :S
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks for all the comments. Chapter is done technically but I'm rewriting parts of it to max out on it's epicness Very Happy. I should be done soon, this week has just been stupidly busy for me :/

ps: I refuse to comment on the status of Scorp's character. No spoilers for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 am

new chapter... NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 am

+1

NeW~ Chapt...Er~ ~ or I will eat u XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:24 am

Sheesh you guys are pushy Razz. Sorry for the wait...I was originally going to make this into two chapters but it ended up being better as one, so I rewrote it, and then for the ending part I misplayed the cards 2 different times so I had to change it twice (I think I fixed it though), not to mention that this is a long chapter and I hve been crazy busy with school on top of being sick. Enjoy:

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 20: The Last Stand, Part 2

Life Points:
Tino:8000. Chaosking:8000

A smoky, dark aura glowed around Chaosking's entire body. It occasionaly pulsated and surged with power.

Chaosking: "I'll go first. Draw! I set a monster facedown and two cards face down and end my turn."
Tino: "Odd. Playing defense isn't what I expected from you."
Chaosking: "Likewise. But that's why we did it, is it not? Because it's unexpected."

Tino said nothing, but knew he was right.

Tino: "My move then! Draw!

Excellent. He had a good setup. As long as he didn't misplay he should do fine against Chaosking.

Tino: "I set a monster in defense position and one card to my spell and trap card zone. Turn end."
Chaosking: "Draw! I pass."

Now Tino was really starting to be confused. What was Chaosking playing at?"

Meanwhile...

Vongola prepared the students to leave. Everyone had what they were going to bring together, and were ready to go. The students were divide into two groups. One group was led by Vongola and Mizara, and the other group was led by Fallen King and TheRuler. The idea was to keep Chaosking preoccupied with both groups, so he would be unable to focus on one or the other. It was more of a redundancy than anything, since he would probably be too busy dueling Tino to actually do anything. Still, it never hurt to be careful. SabreW was in Vongola's group. Despite his former allegiance to The Shadow Duelists, Vongola felt that he could trust him.

Sabre: "Are we ready?"

Vongola took out a flashlight, and blinked it twice across the plain. TheRuler responded with his two blinks. Everyone was ready.

Vongola: "Yeah. Let's go."

Meanwhile...

Tino: "I draw! I summon Flamvell Firedog in attack mode!"

A light portal appeared, and Flamvell Firedog leapt though it in a burst of light. It burned bright, even in the rain. Chaosking grunted in pain and held his head in his hands.

Flashback:

Harper stood in DUA/FADA's dueling arena. He was dueling Richlik. Elemental Hero Sparkman was on Richlik's field.

Harper: "I summon Flamvell Firedog in attack mode! Firedog, attack his Sparkman!"

Firedog leapt at Sparkman and smashed him to pieces with its claws.

The Present: 

Chaosking still held his head in his hands.

Chaosking: "You...you think...you can stop me by copying my host's deck?"
Tino: "It's no copy. I have my own build of Flamvells. Furthermore, I was the one who gave you the idea to use Flamvells with Rescue Cat. Remember Harper?"

Chaosking nodded. He DID remember. Wait, no! He wasn't Harper anymore, he was Chaosking!

Chaosking: "Nice try, but Harper is mine fool."
Tino: "We'll see. I attack your facedown monster with Flamvell Firedog!"

Chaosking's facedown card flipped up, revealing a turtle with a pyramid on its back instead of a shell (1400). Firedog cut it in two.

Chaosking: "You destroyed my Pyramid Turtle! When he's destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, I can special summon one zombie-type monster from my deck with 2000 or less defense points. I choose Spirit Reaper!"
Tino: "My Firedog's effect activates! When he destroys an opponent's monster by battle, I can special summon a fire-attribute monster with 200 or less defense points from my deck. I choose Flamvell Magician!"

Spirit Reaper and Flamvell Magician appeared on the field at the same time. Magician ignited his fists, and Spirit Reaper snarled at him. (Flamvell Magician:1400 ATK. Spirit Reaper:200 DEF).

Tino: "Now I'll go into Main Phase 2. Clustering wishes will bring forth a new shining star. Become the path it shines upon! Synchro summon! Stardust Dragon!"

Stardust Dragon shone bright, even in the dark and rainy atmosphere (2500).

Chaosking: "Not so fast, I activate Solemn Warning! By paying 2000 of my Life Points, Stardust's summon is negated!"

(Chaosking:6000)

Tino: "Turn end."
Chaosking: "Draw! I activate Foolish Burial to send Plaguespreader Zombie to the graveyard. I end my turn."
Tino: "My move. I flip summon my monster: Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter! Now I can destroy your set spell or trap card and send the top three cards of my deck to the graveyard. Next, I tribute Ryko to advance summon Caius The Shadow Monarch!"

An armored figure with a purple cloak was summoned to the field. His eyes burned a bright red and he held a sphere of pure dark energy (2400).

Tino: "Caius's effect activates. When he's summoned, I can remove one of your cards from play! I choose Spirit Reaper! And since Spirit Reaper is a dark monster, I inflict 1000 damage to you!"

Caius threw his sphere of darkness at Spirit Reaper, and Reaper disappeared inside of it (Chaosking:5000).

Tino: "Caius, direct attack!"

Caius summoned another sphere of darkness and threw it violently at Chaosking (Chaosking:2600). Chaosking collapsed under the impact, and fell to his knees.

Meanwhile...

Vongola saw the blast of energy as Caius's blast hit.

Vongola: "This is as good of an opportunity as we're going to get. Move out!"

Despite the fact that they were only a kilometer away from Chaosking, he didn't notice the movement in the backround. Both groups passed Tino and Chaosking without incident. When they had safely past, they broke into a run, heading for the front gate.
As they approached The Mainframe, Vongola paused. He looked up to the roof of The Mainframe, where Scorp's body still lay. Vongola muttered to himself.

Vongola: "Scorp...I swear: one day, I will return and give you a proper funeral."

He saluted Scorpion, sighed, then continued running. TheRuler's group had beaten them to the gate and were already in the guardhouse, unlocking the gate. Already, Vongola no longer heard the hum of electricity, so they must have already taken care of that.
Fallen came running out of the guardhouse.

Fallen: "Vongola! We're ready!"

They stood together as the giant double doors swung open. It revealed the wild hills and muddy pathways leading back to civilization. Never before had the sight looked so welcoming to the members of FADA
Never before had it given them so much hope.

Meanwhile...  

Life Points:
Tino:8000. Chaosking:2600

Chaosking was still on one knee, panting. Tino simply stood calm and straight-backed in the pouring rain with his arms folded.

Chaosking: "S...stop..."
Tino: "Stop? Stop what? Fightning you?repaying your evil?!"
Chaosking: "Stop...h...stop holding back."

Tino's eyes widened.

Tino: "What did you say?"
Chaosking: "Stop holding back...show me your full power, or not at all."

Tino's eyes narrowed.

Tino: "Fine. If that's what you want, I'll defeat you next turn. I end my turn for now."

Chaosking smiled, and slowly stood up. He ran his fingers through his hair, and brushed it out of his eyes. 

Chaosking: "It's my turn Tino."

He looked at the card he had drawn.

Chaosking: "Interesting. I activate Allure of Darkness. I draw two cards and then remove from play Caius The Shadow Monarch. I summon Zombie Master in attack mode set a spell or trap and end my turn."
Tino: "What? Why didn't you set him?"
Chaosking: "Do I worry you? Attack him if you dare."

Tino clenched his fists.

Tino: "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU! I activate Rekindling! It allows me to special summon as many fire monsters with 200 or less defense as i can from my grave. And I choose Flamvell Firedog and Flamvell Magician! Surge, my black mist of vengeance! Synchro summon! Come, Thought Ruler Archfiend!"

A green, black, and orange demon appeared on the field. It looked immensely strong and had poisoness-looking breath (2800).

Tino: "Thought Ruler, attack!"

Thought Ruler Archfiend breathed poison gas on Zombie Master and it exploded. Chaosking grunted in pain and dropped to his knees again (Chaosking:1600). When the smoke cleared, a giant, crab-like demon was on the field (Defense:1800)

Chaosking: "Tragoedia's effect activates. When I take damage, he is special summoned to my field. His attack and defense are equal to the number of cards in my hand times 600. Since I have three, his attack is 1800."
Tino: "Grr...fine. But Thought Ruler's effect gives me the attack points of your monster as life points (Tino:9800). I attack Tragoedia with Caius and end my turn." 
Chaosking: "Hahaha."

Tino gave a weird look to Chaosking, who was still on his knees and almost dead. Chaosking smiled dementedly.

Chaosking: "Hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Tino tried to keep his aura of calm, even though Chaosking's insane laughter worried him quite a bit.

Tino: "Something funny?"
Chaosking: "You. That's all you've got. Your power is spent."
Tino: "It's more than enough to defeat you."
Chaosking: "That's where you're wrong."

He raised his arms in the air as he stood back up.

Chaosking: "From this point on, I will no longer lose any life points at your hand! It's time to die Tino!"

He closed his eyes and the darkness around him surged in strength.

Chaosking: "My turn! I summon Zombie Master! By discarding Mezuki, I can special summon Plaguespreader Zombie in my grave! Frozen lands that are engulfed in ice, Bear witness to the soul of your guardian! Synchro summon! Brionac, Dragon of The Ice Barrier!"

Brionac snorted and frost came out of it's nostrils (2300).

Tino: "Reverse card open! Bottomless Trap Hole! Now your precious synchro monster is removed from play!"
Chaosking: "Not before I call priority to use his effect! I discard Book Of Moon to return Thought Ruler Archfiend to your extra deck!"
Tino: "Fine."
Chaosking: "I activate Plaguespreader Zombie's effect! By returning the last card in my hand to the top of my deck, I can special summon him from my grave. Rraaaaagggggghh!"

Chaosking seemed to be on fire. Purple flames rages all around him.

Chaosking: "Behold! This is the power of authority! Synchro summon! A surprise encounter, Goyo Guardian!"

Chaosking chuckled quietly to himself.

Chaosking: "This is the end. I reveal my last facedown card: Return From The Different Dimension. By paying half of my life points, I can special summon all of my removed from play monsters!"
Tino: "What?!?!?!"
Chaosking: "I summon Brionac (2300)! Caius (2400)! Mezuki (1700)! Plaguespreader Zombie (400)! (Chaosking:800))"

Tino didn't know what to do. He was doomed.

Chaosking: "I tune Mezuki with Plaguespreader Zombie! When the line between the dead and the living is blurred, the ruler of hell will descend upon this world! Synchro summon! Command, Revived King Ha Des!"

He extended his hand.

Chaosking: "Goyo Guardian, attack Caius!"

Caius punched back at Goyo, but was crushed by his superior strength (Tino:9400)

Chaosking: "My Caius attacks directly!"

Caius summoned a ball of dark energy and threw it at Tino. Tino was knocked backwards and fell to the ground. (Tino:7000). 

Chaosking: "Brionac attacks directly!"

Brionac's freezing breath froze Tino in place so he could not dodge the next assault (Tino:4700).

Chaosking: "Ha Des attacks directly!"

Ha Des brutally stomped Tino's face into the ground, giving him a bloody nose (Tino:2250). Chaosking looked distastfully at Tino, who wasn't moving.

Chaosking: "Did you really think that you could defeat me?"

Meanwhile:

Even though FADA SEEMED like it was in the middle of nowhere and secluded, civilizatiom was actually not that far away. It only took Vongola's group about an hour of running nonstop to get to the nearest city. Ray ha instructed them to meet him at a certain tall building. The building was actually made up of two, twin structures that were conected at a certain point. They saw Ray and two teenagers at the front door or the building

Ray: "Guys! You made it!"

He rushed to them and hugged John.

Ray: "Don't worry, you're all safe now. I was able to talk to the President and he has a team of duelists ready to take down any remaining Shadow Duelists or Children Of The Dark."

Ray gestures to the two teenagers who were with him.

Ray: "This is Vem and Iverson. These guys are the best! They run an academy called Synchro Duel Academy and they've invited to take us all in and helped me get a few minutes to talk to Kaiba."
Vem: "Good to meet you! Ray's told us a lot about you...something tells me we're going to be friends for a long time.

Vongola shook hands with them, but was uncharacteristically silent.

Iverson: "Something wrong? Do you want to stay somewhere else?"

Vongola shook his head.

Vongola: "Your help is very much appreciated and i'm glad my students are safe. But to get them here, I had to leave two good friends behind. And we lost several others while we were there.

Vem clapped him on the shoulder.

Vem: "I'm sorry bro."

Meanwhile:

Life Points:
Tino:2250. Chaosking:800

It was still raining, and it thundered as rain continued to fall on Tino's fallen form. Tino moaned, and tried to speak, but it sounded something like "ohhm t aidoeu". Chaosking laughed.

Chaosking: "What? I didn't quite catch that!"

Tino painfully rolled over.

Tino: "I...said...I'm not...afraid...of...you."

Chaosking narrowed his eyes, amused expression gone.

Chaosking: "Then prove it you slime."

Tino somehow managed to stand up, despite his extreme pain.

Tino: "I...draw. I activate Allure Of Darkness. I draw two cards and remove Gravekeeper's Spy."

Tino closed his eyes and concentrated. If he didn't draw exactly what he needed, he was dead. Plain and simple.

Tino: "Draw! Yes!!! I activate Dark Hole!"

A gigantic black hole swept across the whole field, sucking in all of Chaosking's gigantic monsters. However, since he had removed Spy, Tino had no more monsters in his hand.

Tino: "I end."
Chaosking: "Draw!"

Interesting, he could use that card. But it wasn't needed, Mezuki was still in the grave.

Chaosking: "I use Mezuki's effect! I remove him to special summon Revived King Ha Des from my grave!"
Tino: "I chain D.D. Crow to the effect and remove Ha Des!"
Chaosking: "What?!"

He looked at the card in his hand: Book Of Life. There was little choice but to use it now. But how? He could summon a zombie in defense mode to protect his life points...but it would surely be destroyed next turn.

Chaosking: "I activate Book Of Life! It allows me to special summon Zombie Master from my graveyard!"

Once again, the undead teenager was summoned to the field (1800).

Chaosking: "Zombie Master, destroy him!"

Zombie Master hit Tino as hard as it could, and he reeled backwards under the impact (Tino:450). But he was smiling.

Chaosking: "Are you happy that you will soon join your friends?"
Tino: "I special summon Gorz, The Emissary Of Darkness!!!!!!!!"
Chaosking: "WHAT??!?!?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
Tino: "No it's not! He was the other card I drew with Allure! You're finished Chaosking!"
Chaosking: "Nooooooooooo!!!!"

Chaosking surged with power, and blue and purple flames burst everywhere. He spoke, and his voice was even more heavily distorted than usual.

Chaosking: "If I'm going back to that cursed place, you're coming with me!"

He summoned a sphere of dark energy, much like Caius's. Tino hurried and drew for his turn before Chaosking could throw it.

Tino: "My turn! Gorz, attack Zombie Master!"

Gorz's sword and the sphere of darkness both surged towards their targets. Then...one of them hit.

Two Days Later:

Vem and Vongola stood in the front entrance of SDA. Unlike in FADA, there was a tall-roofed front room, and the front room led directly into the dining room.

Vem: "Your students seem to fit in well here in SDA."
Vongola: "Indeed. So do I I think. But yet...I want my own academy. I want them to still be my students instead of them just being in SDA. Is that selfish of me?"

Vem shook his head. 

Vem: "I don't think so. I'm sure I would feel the same way. Besides, I think we could think of something for..."

The huge double doors suddenly banged open, and Vongola and Vem turned around to see who was there. A man stood in the doorway. His clothes were caked in mud and blood, and his messy black hair was tangled. He wore a navy t-shirt, ragged jeans, and carried another young man in his arms. The unconcious man wore a black trenchcoat.

Tino: "It's over."

Next time: Chapter 21: "Aftermath"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 am

........................................... I have nothing more to say than '' WHAT AN AMAZIINNNGGGG CHAPTER '' :O
CONGRATZ !!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 am

NIIICCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I was reading it I was like: awww Tino gonna die too, but when gorz stepped in I was like: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Greatest.Chapter.Ever. I wonder if Tino is reading this? Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 pm

super tino !_!
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:45 am

Awesome Tino is awesome.

Definitely THE greatest chapter to date. I was so caught up in the action I forgot Gorz hasn't shown up here. XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked the climax of this season Very Happy. Keep up the comments and prepare to enter the story at any moment if you haven't already Smile

One Week Later:

Sabre, Fouzman, and Metamaniac stood in a small, dimly lit room. The room had grey walls, and the only furniture in the room was a bed. Harper laid unconcious on it, hands folded on his chest. Despite all that Harper had done and been through recently, he looked very much at peace.
All three former Shadow Duelists stood silently, facing Harper. They simply stood there and said nothing for quite some time.

Sabre: "So...why are you guys here?"

Fouzman shrugged.

Metamaniac: "The same reason as you I suppose. I felt the darkness of Knightshade and I feared the worst."
Sabre: "Yeah. The Silencer has been calling me."

Sabre closed his eyes and shuddered.

Sabre: "I think he wants to escape."

They stood silently for a while longer.

Fouzman: "It must be the Shadow Charm Harper has on his arm. Chaosking and Richlik absorbed the demons remember?"
Metamaniac: "Yeah. I do."

Once again, they were silent for almost a full minute. They listened to the whispers of the dark.

Sabre: "Do you think he'll ever wake up?"
Fouzman: "I don't know. I just don't know."

After another minute of silence, they all left the room.

Meanwhile:

Vem's office was well-furnished, but not extravagent. It wasn't particularly formal either. He had a desk and a straight-backed chair behind the desk, but the other seats were giant beanbags, the walls were colorful, and posters of various sports teams adorned the walls. Vem sat behind his desk, while Iverson, Vongola, and Tino sat in the beanbag chairs.

Iverson: "Alright guys. We finally have a time set up to speak with President Kaiba. He wants us to explain all that happened at FADA and Kiryu111 from The Delta Knights has hinted that Seto wants to award you guys somehow too."
Vongola: "When do we go see him?"
Vem: "This afternoon. He's coming here."

Tino raised his eyebrows.

Tino: "He's coming HERE?"
Vem: "Yeah. I think he wants to evaluate Harper."

Vongola grimaced.

Vongola: "Not much to evaluate. He hasn't woken up or even shown any sign of life the whole time we've been in SDA."
Vem: "I know. But understand: he needs to know that for himself. He's President of the world for crying out loud, he can't have a super-powered madman on the loose."
Vongola: "True."

They were silent for a few moments.

Iverson: "Well, I guess this is it then. As soon as the President confirms that everything is okay, you will legally be allowed to leave SDA."
Vongola: "Yeah."

To be honest, Vongola had enjoyed his time in SDA...and didn't really want to leave. He'd talked to his students and almost all of them agreed to leave with him to make a new academy. But their loyalty made Vongola feel guilty, because they seemed to enjoy SDA quite a bit. And he really had no idea where to start, making an academy from scratch. It wasn't as if he had any money left.

Vem: "Well, I guess that's all for now, see you guys at 2:00 for the meeting."

Later:

Vongola and Tino entered the Dining Hall of SDA. Iverson had arranged for the meeting with the President to take place there. Instead of having four huge table like FADA had, SDA had a dozen or so smaller tables and were in no order whatsoever. Like most of the rest of SDA, the room was full of natural light that came from one of the walls being entirely made of glass. All in all, it was a very cheerful place, particularly when all the loud students were there eating. There was a stage on the far side of the room, and two SDA students were setting up three chairs on it: one big chair in the middle, and two smaller chairs of the same size. Another student was setting up six more chairs near the base of the platform.
TheRuler, Fallen King, Vem, and Iverson were already there. Vem nodded in greeting as Tino and Vongola approached. Then, yet another student came running in the Dining Hall.

Ace: "Headmasters! The President has arrived!"
Iverson: "See them in."

Ace nodded nervously and ran back out the double doors at the entrance of the Dining Hall with the other SDA students. About a minute later, three men entered the room.
One was clearly the President. This Seto looked almost identical to his ancestor: he had brown hair with long bangs that ended just above his eyes, electric blue eyes, and he wore a black shirt, black pants, and a white trenchcoat with the Kaiba Corporation logo on the collar. One of the other men looked Italian. He had very curly black hair, somewhat tan skin, and green eyes. He wore much more simple clothes, but they were nice clothes all the same. He wore brown designer pants and a clean white button-up shirt. The result was that he looked casual, but his "casual" clothes were expensive. The last man was dressed similarly to the Italian man. He also wore casual-yet-nice clothes, but his jeans and button-up shirt were both black, and he also wore a black windbreaker. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and he looked Bulgarian or Russian. It was hard to tell for sure.

Vem shook Kaiba's hand.

Vem: "Welcome here Mr. President. This is my co-headmaster, Iverson, and these people are Vongola, Fallen King, TheRuler, and Tino. They were administrators in FADA."
Kaiba: "Pleased to meet you I'm sure. This is Dancejondance and Kiryu111, two of my top duelists and advisors."

The President sat in the middle chair on the stage. Dancejondance, the Italian, sat on his right while Kiryu, the Russian, sat on his left. Vem, Iverson, Vongola, Fallen King, TheRuler, and Tino sat in the six chairs near the base of the stage.

Kaiba: "First off, to those of you from FADA, let me congratulate you for a job well done. I don't do that often, but you handled a very dangerous situation very well under the circumstances."

Vongola nodded in acceptance.

Vongola: "Thank you sir, we did what we can. I think I speak for all of us when I say we're just glad it's finally over."
Kaiba: "Indeed."

He blinked, unemotional.

Kaiba: "But before I go on, we need to see this 'Chaosking'. I must determine if he is still dangerous."

Vem took out his cell phone and texted somebody. A few seconds later, Ace and another SDA student named Redgar came in, wheeling Harper on a stretcher. He still wore his black trenchcoat and his hair was still white, but he was also still in a coma. Kaiba nodded his head at Harper, and DJD got up and went over to Harper. He closed his eyes and put his hand over his head for a minute or two. When he opened his eyes, he seemed satisfied, yet confused. Then DJD noticed the silver necklace around Harper's neck, and his eyes widened. He returned to his seat and gave Kaiba an affirmative nod. He then whispered a few words in the President's ear.

Kaiba: "Very well. DJD tells me that he will be in a coma indefinately."
Fallen: "Forever?!"
Kaiba: "It would seem so. Or at the very least, for quite some time."

There was silence for a while. Despite the pain that Chaosking had caused, Harper was still their friend, and they missed him.

Kaiba: "But on to more positive things. You have done us a great service in defeating Chaosking: therefore, I will do you a service. What is it you wish? It will be granted?"
TheRuler: "Anything?!"
Kaiba: "Within reason, of course."
TheRuler: "Wow..."

TheRuler, Fallen, and Tino looked expectantly at Vongola. Inwardly, he sighed again. Everything was always up to him it seemed.

Vongola: "...Well sir, our old academy was completely destroyed...and we kind of need a new one. But I don't have any money whatsoever now, and only half the members I used to have in FADA."

At this, Vem spoke up.

Vem: "Actually, I can help you with that one. If you notice, Vongola, SDA is actually made up of two separate and gigantic buildings. The two towers connect to each other, but essentially they're two separate and identical buildings. Honestly, I don't need that much room...we only use one of the buildings, and even with that, we still have lots of room in the building. So you're free to use the other building for your academy if you want."
Vongola: "Really?!"
Vem: "Sure. The rent is...um..."

He glanced at Kaiba, to whom he paid rent.

Vem: "Well the rent is reasonable for how big of buildings we have. But it's still expensive and we don't use the other building, so why not? You should have enough money to pay half rent right?"
Vongola: "Yeah, we should."
Vem: "Then it's settled then! I think you and your academy have enjoyed your stay here...I know I have. But since you want your own academy, we can do the next best thing and be affiliated with each other. Help each other. It'll be great!"

Vongola turned to the others.

Vongola: "What do you guys think?"
TheRuler: "Great idea!"
Tino: "I'm okay with that."
Fallen: "I think it's a good deal!"
Vongola: "And I like it too."
Kaiba: "Approved. I will give you a charter to create a new academy in SDA's second building with Vongola as owner. He can appoint anyone he wants to be administrators or co-owners."
Vongola: "Thank you Mr. President. Thanks Vem."

He smiled at them. This was going to be great, he could already tell.

Kaiba: "Kiryu has something to say as well. He is the leader of the Delta Knights. I'm sure you know who they are."
Vongola: "I sure do."

The blonde man stood up and addressed Tino.

Kiryu: "Tino. You did well in your duel against Chaosking. Extremely well. In fact, you did so well that I am willing to offer you a spot on our team without a test. You can be a Delta Knight right now if you want."

Everyone else blinked in surprise. Except Tino: he was calm as always. He thought for a moment, then stood up as well.

Tino: "I'm honored by your offer Mr. Kiryu. But...I'm afraid I must refuse."

There was a shocked silence. Kiryu's voice was deadly calm.

Kiryu: "Do you mind explaining why?"
Tino: "Don't take it the wrong way. I AM honored. But I don't want it. I'm for the simple life, and I promised Vongola that I would help him with his new academy."
Vongola: "But Tino! He's offering to make you a DLK! Besides, I'm sure you can still help me with the academy while still being a DLK."

Tino shook his head.

Tino: "It's a nice idea. And I AM honored. But it's not me."

Kiryu merely nodded, anger gone.

Kiryu: "I respect your decision. Well, it's also come to our attention that Scorpion67 died in an attempt to stop Chaosking."

There was a solemn silence. Everyone still missed Scorp.

Kiryu: "Scorpion was a reserve member of DLKZ. He was made a Knight by The Dutch Prince, one of our former members. He hadn't taken a test, and TDP is no longer with us. However, I want to posthumously award him Knightship for his bravery and skill in dueling Chaosking."
???: "Posthumously? Isn't that only if you're already dead?"

Everybody whirled around. There was an extremely dirty man standing at the double doors. He wore a heavily torn and bloody white button-up shirt, mud-covered black pants, and he had messy, tangled, and partially-singed black hair. It was Scorp.

Vongola: "Scorp..."

Everyone's jaw dropped, even Tino's. Scorpion was actually ALIVE. Scorp broke into a wide, toothy grin.

Scorpion: "What? Are you going to just stare at me like a bunch of idiots? You act like you've seen a ghost!"

Vongola, TheRuler, Fallen, and Tino rushed over and hugged him or slapped him on the back.

TheRuler: "Good to have you back!"
Fallen: "H...How are you ALIVE?!"
Scorpion: "I have no idea. I just woke up in FADA unharmed, and here I am!"
DJD: "That seems a little suspicious..."

Scorp smiled at him.

Scorpion: "Perhaps. But I'm not complaining."
Kiryu: "Well, since you are alive and well, I will offer you the same position I did to Tino: Scorpion, do you still wish to join the DLKz?"

Scorp thought for a moment.

Scorpion: "Of course. But I still want to be in on this new academy thing too."

Vongola slapped his forehead with his hand.

Vongola: "You were EAVESDROPPING?"

Scorp smiled even wider.

Scorpion: "Haha! I wanted to make a dramatic entrance."
Vongola: "Well you're in. You can even be co-owner. Kiryu, is that okay with you?"
Kiryu: "Of course. You're free to stay at the new academy. But be warned that you will be on call at all times for the DLKz."
Scorpion: "Sure."
Kaiba: "It's settled then. Vongola and Scorpion will begin a new academy affiliated with Synchro Duel Academy in SDA's second building, and Scorpion is promoted to be a Delta Knight. I thank you all for your time and for your efforts to stop Chaosking. I hope to meet you again someday."

And with that, Kaiba, DJD, and Kiryu got up and walked through the double doors to return to New Domino.

One Week Later:

Vongola and Scorpion stood on top of the tower of the new academy. They wore fresh new clothes, since their old clothes were dirty, bloodied and torn from the fiasco at FADA. They wore clean white button-up shirts and black jeans, and wore gold duel disks on their arms. Their hair blew in the wind.

Scorpion: "I have a good feeling about this! Our new academy is going to grow fast! We already have people pre-registering to join before we even open the doors, and we still have a lot of people from FADA."

Vongola was silent for a moment.

Vongola: "But it's not FADA."
Scorpion: "Do you WANT it to be?"
Vongola: "No. Too much crap happened there, I'm glad we're out of it."

Scorpion smiled at him.

Scorpion: "Glad to make a new start for everyone."

Vongola smiled back.

Vongola: "Yeah. A new beginning. In fact, I think it's time we turn from a backwater academy into a really powerful force in the dueling world. With duelists like you, Tino, me, maybe Harper if he ever wakes up...we can give a new beginning to the entire dueling world."

He turned around to face Scorpion.

Vongola: "That's what we'll be: Dueling Genesis Academy."

Scorp smiled, and clasped hands with Vongola.

END OF SEASON ONE
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:09 pm

SCORPPPPPP!!!!!! If you're reading this, ur not dead. Nice work harper. KIU!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 am

.................. I'm ALIVE !!!! Very Happy
I can still kick more buts in the Season 2 :O
Greath Job Harper Smile. I Just wish you will be back to So I can take my revenge on you XD
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 am

O.O I want season 2 DGA is finally ON the ball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 am

*zombie master revived scorpion from the grave*
i wan season 2 *RAGE*
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 pm

In the words of Comic Book Guy: BEST. ENDING. EVER!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Glad you love it guys Very Happy. For the record, yes, I planned on bringing Scorp back from the beginning haha. I finished the intro for season 2 early, but chapter 1 may take some time as I have several different ways I may start this off. Refer to the season 2 topic for more story, and maybe someday when I have time I will finish the special edition version of this season Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7