Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Go down 
+18
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
redgar
King007
Lavi
kiryu111
TheRuler
The_Dutch_Prince
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shadow
Pein
Vongola-x
Supreme_King
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Harper7000
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Introduction

He opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, inside some small, dimly-lit room with gray walls. Where WAS he? It wasn't anywhere he had ever seen before...or was it? Had he been there before? Suddenly, he couldn't think of ANYwhere he had been before.

???: "Who.....am I?"

Suddenly, he grabbed his head and dropped to his knees in pain as memories rushed back...and he remembered.

Flashback:

Flames burned everywhere. He was inside a burning castle. People were running around in a panic, women screamed, and even the silver-armored knights of the castle ran before his might. He was wielding a wicked-looking curved sword and was hacking through knight after knight whether they were in his way or not. None stood before his power. Soon, he made his way to the courtyard of the castle.
A young man in armor waited for him there. He was obviously the master of the castle, perhaps a prince of some sort.

Prince: "Your reign of terror ends here Chaosking! Prepare to die!"

He drew his mighty, shining sword and rushed at Chaosking. Chaosking met his first sword strike with a mere raising of his wrist and they clashed fiercely. The Prince rained down blow after blow on him but Chaosking was clearly the better swordsman of the two: he evaded most strikes and parried the others. The Prince jabbed with his sword and Chaosking deflected it down and struck the Prince full force with the flat of his blade and followed up with a vicious kick that disarmed him and sent his sword flying.
The Prince staggered away in pain. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be concentrating on somethng. He extended his hand, and it began to glow white with power. He muttered incantations in a strange language, and a knight in red and blue armor appeared in a flash of light.

Prince: "I summon Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Gaia, pierce him with your mighty lance!"

The knight charged at Chaosking, and in response, Chaosking surged with dark power. He extended his arms and a chaotic black sphere appeared in the middle of the courtyard. Out of the sphere came a vicious-looking demon with burning arms.
Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Destroy him!!!"

The demon slashed right through Gaia, lance, horse and all, and cut the Prince in half too.

The Present:

Chaosking: "AAUGGH!"

He still held his head in his hands. That WASN'T who he was! It couldn't be! But the memories didn't lie, that really HAD happened. He knew it had, somehow. But...was he really Chaosking? There was something else...some kind of foreign feeling or...
He grabbed his head again as more memories returned.

Flashback:

Yuri: "Attention duelists! We have a new member today, please welcome Harper to DUA!"

Harper stood up and everyone clapped. He sat back down when they were done.

Yuri: "Harper, we've thought a lot about your rank. We decided to place you in... Stardust Blue!!!! Congratulations!!!!"

Everybody clapped even more this time, but Harper just sat there stunned. He couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

Yuri: "Mr. Harper made 100% on the written test, and managed to beat our very own Vongola-x in one of the test duels!

Everyone cheered yet again.

Yuri: "Vongola, you may speak."
Vongola: "Congratulations Harper. I must say you dueled pathetically in the first duel, but improved after that. You have the knowledge, you just need experience, which we can give you. Please come up here and Tino will present you with a card.

Harper walked up the steps to the stage/table. Tino held out a card.
Tino: "Use it well."

It was Stardust Dragon.

The Present:

Was THAT him? He remembered that day just as clearly as the day with the Prince. It was just so confusing. Harper/Chaosking decided to leave the room. He was in a dark and quiet hallway, evidently he was in some sort of large building. He walked down some stairs, and out two huge double doors. It was nighttime outside, and he could see that he was in a city...somewhere. Harper/Chaosking saw an empty road leading further into the city. He knew he needed to leave...there was no way he could be around people in his condition.

???: "I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Harper/Chaosking whipped around to see who had spoken. It was a tall man in a black cloak. The cloak had a hood that was thrown back, but the man wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his identity.

Harper/Chaosking: "Who're you?"
Masked Man: "Who am I? Perhaps I should be asking the same thing about you. Who ARE you anyway?"

Harper/Chaosking swallowed hard and clenched his fist.

Harper/Chaosking: "I...don't know."
Masked Man: "Haha! Hahahahahaha! Of course you don't."
Harper/Chaosking: "Why? Why don't I know who I am?!"
Masked Man: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."

Harper/Chaosking looked hard at him, and he spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

Harper/Chaosking: "Tell me the truth. And tell me now."

The masked man looked him up and down. He seemed to make a decision, and he took off one of his black gloves and rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to reveal a bronze bracelet on his arm. Harper/Chaosking's eyes widened.

Harper/Chaosking: "That object...I know it from somewhere."

He looked at his own wrist. He was wearing an identical bracelet. It even had the same strange markings.

Masked Man: "Listen to me. I can help you. I know you don't trust me because you don't know me. But you don't know ANYONE right now, so what do you have to lose, really?"

Harper/Chaosking hung his head and was silent for several minutes. When he finally spoke, his voice broke.

Harper/Chaosking: "Nothing...I suppose."

The man nodded.

Masked Man: "Give me your hand."

Harper/Chaosking extended the hand with the bronze bracelet and the masked man grasped his hand in his. The twin bracelets began to glow with power.
Without warning, there was an explosion of purple fire that lit Harper/Chaosking up. He screamed with unimaginable pain, and he dropped to his knees again. The masked man continued to grasp his hand despite the flames that raged around them. The bracelets glowed even brighter, the flames burned brighter, and hotter, and higher and then...
Suddenly, he was free. He fell on his back and took a deep breath. Finally, he remembered everything. His name was Harper: he had been possesed by the demon Chaosking. Yet Harper could barely feel the demon's presence any more. There was no longer a contant struggle for supremacy inside him. Harper looked wonderingly up at the stranger.

Harper: "W...who...who ARE you?"
Masked Man: "Someone from the dark. That's all you need to know."

The Masked Man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Harper. Harper looked at it. The card was completely white and blank.

Harper: "What's this supposed to be?"
Masked Man: "It's 'supposed to be' YOU. Symbolically of course. Right now, you are unsure of your destiny. In time, this card will reveal to you the true nature of your soul. Keep it for now."

Harper took it, but sighed.

Harper: "I do remember what happened now. I might even learn to control Chaosking after a while. But I doubt I'll ever know who I TRULY am."

The stranger shifted his weight from foot to foot, as if considering something.

Masked Man: "You know...sometimes the best way to win a struggle is to not fight."
Harper: "Why are there so many riddles with you?"
Masked Man: "Someday it will all become clear. But for now, I must go: and YOU must forget."

He snapped his fingers, and a dark aura surrounded Harper. Harper blinked in surprise, and then dropped unconcious onto the front porch of DGA.

Next Time - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Shadow. Sacking. Two words that cannot be used one without the other.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 am

xD, true Supreme

Great chapter, as always ^^
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 am

u said armor master cannot be destroyed by battle, but it was summoned by vayu eff so it could be destroyed by battle Razz

good chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:19 am

Good chapter as always harpeh Smile

but there is another fix Smile haipa change his battle position at the end of the batle phase not after attacking.

KIU can't waith for the next epic duel Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 am

Vongola-x wrote:
armor master cannot be destroyed by battle, but it was summoned by vayu eff so it could be destroyed by battle Razz

I like to cheat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:48 pm

K, I just spent the past two days reading the entire fanfic up until now, and all I can truly say, is...

WOW

This was really well written. The dialogue is great, the narrations give a lot of info to the story, the duels are better than anything out of the anime.

Amazing. I now only ask you one question.

Can I be in it, please? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:21 am

we need new chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:51 am

Yes, yes we do, because I'm excited for this now.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:46 am

Agreed Very Happy

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:56 am

TheRuler wrote:
Agreed Very Happy

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!

Wrong.

WE NEED MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks a lot Violet and everyone else! Good to know people still want to read it even though I've been slacking off. Believe it or not, I've been working on it, but I have a 3000 word essay due every week for college so I easily get burned out in writing and I wanted to make sure it was still good. Here's the next chapter! I'll have to see about whether or not you can be in it Violet. Perhaps, but I have most of the story planned out already. Enjoy the epicness Cool

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 13: Blaze Vs. Terrorking

It was evening now. Frost stood on top of the same skyscraper that the DGA crew were in earlier in the day. For about the twentieth time, Frost hit 4 on his cell phone, the speed dial for Dancejondance's phone. DJD had his hands full tightening security in TDA after Shadow had made a mockery of the exihibition match by barging in and interrupting the duel, and beating Blitz. He'd been busy yelling at security guards and doing interviews with the press all day and hadn't answered his phone. But to Frost's slight surprise, he answered.

DJD: "Hello?"

For the first time that Frost could remember, DJD sounded irritated. Frost supposed that the paparazzi could ge on ANYONE'S nerves.

Frost: "It's Frost. Shock told me something big had happened but didn't say what. What's up and what do you want me to do about it?"
DJD: "A man came to TDA at 4 AM this morning. He was injured, and exhausted. He said he had come from Dark Armed Dragon Academy, which, as you know, is one of the Big Four Academies, next to TDA, DA, and ADA. Apparently the whole academy is under siege. The man didn't specify details as he was quite frankly out of his wits. So it could be anyone attacking; but think: DAD Academy."
Frost: "Yeah, that's Daron's academy. Terrorking."
DJD: "It would appear so. We already guessed that Terrorking would be the first to break the rules of TDP's plan, and he had access codes to DADA since his host is head admin there...makes sense. I sent Blaze there to take him down if possible, and Shock as backup to deal with the Children of Darkness who may interfere and to report back if Blaze loses."
Frost: "Sounds good. So do you want me to stay in New Domino then?"
DJD: "No. I want you to follow Shadow."

Frost blinked once, his version of showing surprise.

Frost: "Vongola, Harper, and a DGA member named Nero are already on the job. Surely you know that sir."
DJD: "I do. But I don't trust Vongola yet, I trust Harper but not Chaosking, and NO ONE trusts Nero. I need one of my people there to make sure the job gets done."
Frost: "I understand, but what if Shadow put on that show to purposefully lead us away from New Domino? What if it's a trap?"
DJD: "I'm positive it's a trap. That's why I need you to go. The Demon Kings want Harper, and we cannot, and I repeat, cannot, allow them to have Chaosking. Besides, it's an opportunity for Vongola to prove himself to me and to get rid of Shadow...that arrogant fool has been a thorn in my side for too long. If it's a trap to lure us away and attack New Domino...well...the Aurkites and I should be able to handle it until you get back."

Frost still wasn't convinced, but he wasn't one to continue an arguement he knew would be pointless, so he said nothing.

Frost: "Alright. I'll try to make contact with Vongola."
DJD: "Good boy. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to meet with the President to discuss security issues..."

He could tell DJD was exasperated.

Frost: "Good luck."
DJD: "You too. We'll all need it."

Meanwhile:

Blaze and Shock rode on their motorcycles down a desert highway. Not desert as in sand dunes and pyramids, but more like something that looked like it belonged in Arizona. The ground was rocky, there were cacti and scruffy-looking bushes every once in a while, and there was a canyon in the near distance, but there wasn't much else. Blaze wore black jeans, a red t-shirt, and his black leather jacket. Shock wore a long-sleeved black shirt with yellow lightning bolts across it, and grey dungarees. His electric blue eyes crackled with mischief. It was oppressively hot; at least 110 degrees. Blaze didn't seem to mind, and he looked right at home in the scenery, but Shock was miserable.

Shock: "Why does it have to be so hot all the time?"
Blaze: "Because it's a desert."
Shock: "Thank you Captain Obvious."
Blaze: "You're welcome."

Shock rolled his eyes. His eyes widened as they approached the canyon.

Shock: "Oh my..."

A scene of mass destruction was spread out before them. DADA was situated in the valley below them, giving a beautiful view of DADA. But the academy was devastated. Entire skyscrapers were leveled, broken and fallen on their sides. Fires burned everywhere, some red, some purple, and mutilated bodies lay dead on the street. Only one building still stood undamaged: DADA's turbo dueling arena.

Blaze pointed at it.

Blaze: "There. That's where we'll go."
Shock: "Right..."

Blaze slowly took off his sunglasses and repositioned himself on his bike to face Shock.

Blaze: "Are you afraid?"

Shock looked into Blaze's hardened, unblinking eyes.

Shock: "Nah, I'm good."
Blaze: "Good."

He put his sunglasses back on. He and Shock both switched their engines back on and drove down the canyonside road. They approached a gate that had once been closed and locked, but had been blown open, doors barely hanging off the hinges of the gate. Two enormous statues of Dark Armed Dragon stood on either side of the gate, like sentinels. The eyes of the mighty dragons seemed to follow them as they passed through. The only sound that they heard was the low hum of the motorcycle engines. Without realizing it, they had slowed down. It somehow seemed appropriate. The place felt like a graveyard.

After a few minutes, they made it to the Turbo Dueling Arena. The entrance was closed. For a while, they just sat there with engines off, waiting for something to happen. Blaze muttered quietly:

Blaze: "Where the hell is everybody?"

They continued waiting for a few more seconds. Screw this, Shock thought. He quickly dismounted his D-Wheel and walked up to the door. Blaze whipped his head around to face Shock.

Blaze: "What are you...?"

But he was cut off as Shock threw his arms out quickly, lightning leaping from his palms. The bolts hit the door head on and the entrance exploded. 

Blaze: "Well that solves that."

They heard laughter echoing from inside the arena. Blaze exchanged looks with Shock, then he switched his engine back on and drove in. Shock strode in on foot. Who needs D-Wheels, he thought. As soon as the were both in, purple fire erupted from behind them, blocking their exit.

???: "Hahahaha!"

Purple fires lit up everywhere now, and suddenly, the arena was packed with people in the stands. Had they all been there before? Most were obviously Children of Darkness by their black cloaks; others looked like they were possibly DADA hostages. In the highest part of the stands, there was an observation box, presumably for DADA's admins. Terrorking lounged on a throne in the middle of the box.

Terrorking still wore the DLK armor: goldish brown armor with black clothing underneath. He also wore a simple, silver crown on his head. His host, Daron, looked like he was of Asian descent, with slightly slanted eyes, olive green and brown skin, and short black hair. Terrorking spoke, his powerful voice resonating across the entire arena.

Terrorking: "People! I present to you: our 'HEROES'!"

The Children of Darkness booed loudly. Terrorking barked in laughter again.

Terrorking: "As moths to the flame, these foolish worshippers of light have come willingly to their own destruction."

Terrorking's voice was indeed a frightening thing. Every word he spoke made it seem as if it was piercing through your very soul.

Terrorking: "All this foolishness...because they believe they have a CHANCE!"

The crowd laughed, but Terrorking was serious now.

Terrorking: "Was it not I who annihilated eight of them on my own, on that occasion that they 'won' against us? Ha, they do not even deserve the honor of dueling me. In fact..."

He waved his hand, and multiple small trapdoors appeared from the floor of the stadium, and lions climbed out from underneath. The massive felines circled Blaze and Shock, fangs bared. There were about seven of them. Blaze raised one eyebrow.

Terrorking: "Perhaps this seems familiar to you? The Romans did this in the Coliseum for sport."
Blaze: "Seems a little oldschool, don't you think?"
Terrorking: "The correct response to your Emperor is: 'We who are about to die salute thee.'"
Blaze: "I prefer to reserve Roman tradition for when I play GBs."
Terrorking: "Then play with THESE Gladiator Beasts."

He waved his hand, and the lions snarled and pounced. So fast that they didn't have to think, Shock backflipped to get out of the way while drawing a card from his deck, and Blaze's hands ignited with fire and he spun around in a quick circle, setting the pouncing lions ablaze and making a ring of fire around him. Shock landed outside the ring of fire and threw his drawn card down on his duel disk, summoning Wattgiraffe. The lions looked warily at the electric giraffe that had materialized out of nowhere. A bolt of electricity leapt from between Wattgiraffe's horns and zapped a lion aside. Instantly, the other lions pounced on Wattgiraffe and brought it down, but before they could bite its neck, they were hit by twin lightning bolts from Shock. Shock and Blaze stood back to back; Blaze was summoning fire against the lions on his side. Wattgiraffe painfully stood up on its feet, but then it realized it had nothing left to fight. Two lions were dead by lightning, and 2 others had been injured and already ran away. Blaze had killed 2 in his ring of fire, and the last one was smoking slightly and running away.
Shock was breathing heavily. They had made short work of the lions, but he never usually had to use so much lightning against someone. It sapped a lot of energy to use. Blaze was similarly tired, but hid it better than Shock.

Shock: "Is that all?"

Terrorking laughed.

Terrorking: "Is WHAT all?"

Shock blinked uncomprehendingly. Where did all the dead lions go? They seemed to have disappeared. For the first time, Blaze noticed that Terrorking's profile seemed distorted. It seemed to ripple even though he was standing still. Actually...the whole stadium seemed kinda fuzzy...
Blaze collapsed and fell face first on the ground.

Shock: "Blaze! What's wrong?!"

He ignored Terrorking and bent down to Blaze's side. He felt as if Terrorking's eyes were boring into him and he looked up. Terrorking stood still for a moment, and then pointed a single finger at him. Suddenly, Shock was thrown backwards so fast that he could hardly think. He flew right through the stadium without even feeling the impact, but still cried out in pain. His speed was too much, the G-Force felt like it was tearing him apart. Finally, he blacked out.

Later:

After what seemed like forever, Shock opened his eyes. He had no idea where he was. It was some sort of dark, dank, cave with very little light and no exit in sight. There were, however, tunnels leading in various directions. What on earth had happened? Shock shook his head violently, and got up. Better to do something than to do nothing he supposed. He picked the tunnel right in front of him and started walking. Before long, the tunnel opened up into a much MUCH bigger cave. There was a gigantic abyss in front of him, and only a frail looking wooden bridge spanning it. Shock swore under his breath, but started across the rickety bridge.

About halfway through, he heard a deafening roar. An enormous dragon rose up from the abyss and reared it's head. It was so big...it took up half of the gigantic cave by itself. There was nothing Shock could do but stand there as the beast opened its maw and tried to swallow him whole.

Meanwhile:

Blaze groggily got up.

Terrorking: "Did you have a nice nap?"

Blaze responded with the worst swear word that he knew.

Terrorking: "Temper temper."
Blaze: "Where are we and what happened?"
Terrorking: "Perhaps a better question would be: 'who are you?'"
Blaze: "I know who you are."
Terrorking: "Do you? Do you know my real name? Do you know my true power? You see Blaze, I am your worst nightmare. I am able to probe into your mind and make your worst fears a reality. I did that to your pal Shock."
Blaze: "What the hell did you do to him?"
Terrorking: "He's in the Shadow Realm right now. Who knows how long he'll survive?"
Blaze: "Release him. NOW."
Terrorking: "You're not in a position to demand ANYTHING from me. I'm in control here."
Blaze: "Then I challenge you to a duel. If I win, Shock goes free."

For a long moment, Terrorking looked like he was about to incinerate Blaze on the spot. Then he laughed. It was a booming, cackling laugh that made Blaze's skin crawl.

Terrorking: "HahahahahaHA! You're such a fool! I hope you realize that!"
Blaze: "Then prepare to be beat by a fool."

Terrorking waved his hand, and they were back in the desert. Their D-Wheels were idling in front of the entrance to DADA. The shadows darkened around Terrorking, and he crackled with blue electricity. The dark power exploded from him, enveloping the entire sky in a thunderstorm of darkness. A hurricane formed, and it ripped one of the fallen skyscrapers and threw it over the wall of DADA and headed straight for Terrorking. Blaze couldn't believe his luck. The skyscraper was going to crush Terrorking! The building hit Terrorking and there was a violent explosion as it split in half on impact. Terrorking stood unharmed.

Terrorking: "Prepare to meet your end."

Blaze and Terrorking leapt on their D-Wheels and took off into the raging storm.

Next Time - Chapter 14: Blaze Vs. Terrorking Pt. 2 
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 pm

maaaaaaaann harper! you're too good at building up suspense lol
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 am

What he said xD
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 am

I w8 and i w8 ... and i do nothing in this fanfic Sad xD
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:29 am

i just read all the fan fic haha

Very Nice Harper, ur a master at writing, i wonder why don't u sell this to Konami to make it anime xD

Oh and try to get me into the story too, u know i'm also a King in my half time Job xP, if that's possible tell me and i'll send u the deck and character specifics Very Happy

but yet again awesome job harpeh, really outstanding !
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Kiryu: I make you handsome, I make you the top ranked duelist, I make you pals with the president of the world, I make women love you, I make you e possesed by the most powerful demon in the universe, and you're complaining bc you haven't dueled yet? Some people are never happy Razz. You're saved for nearer to the end.
Everyone: thanks! I'm glad you all enjoy it so much. New chapter time! I've had most of it done for a while but I was drawing a blank for a while for one part of it, but I finally remembered why I had planned haha. Enjoy:

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 14: Blaze Vs. Terrorking Pt. 2: The Shadow Storm

It was midnight by now, on the same day that Shadow had beaten Blitz, and Blaze and Shock had arrived at DADA at twilight. Harper rode alongside Nero on their D-Wheels, and Vongola drove ever onward a few hundred feet away. They had been riding for hours, and although Vongola wouldn't admit it, they had lost Shadow about an hour ago. Harper was doing his best to stay awake, while Nero was busy grumbling nonstop about being uncomfortable and calling Vongola some not-so-flattering names. Finally, Vongola stopped in front of a gas station and waited for them to catch up. After a minute or so, they wearily pulled up in front of the gas station and dismounted. Nero was a stocky hispanic. He wasn't fat per se, but he wasn't all muscle. He was just big. He had black hair and bleary brown eyes. Harper's hair, formerly brown, was now white from his ordeal with Chaosking. He was caucasian and had bright blue eyes. Harper still wore some of John's clothes, since all of his own clothes had been lost at FADA and he was left only with Chaosking's black clothes and trenchcoat, and he DEFINATELY wasn't going to wear that around. DJD had offered to buy Harper some new clothes, but he hadn't got around to it, and honesly, Harper didn't care. John had a cool fashion sense.

Vongola: "Well...I hate to say it. But I think we lost him."
Nero: "No **** Sherlock."

Vongola gave him a withering look, and Harper interrupted before they started arguing.

Harper: "Look, Shadow can't be that far ahead, he can only go so much faster than us, and he needs to sleep too. If we get some rest and leave early, we can catch him tomorrow."
Vongola: "Perhaps...but I'm worried that he may have just used a Dark Portal to teleport away and left us to a wild goose chase."
Harper: "He didn't. I would know if he did."

Vongola raised an eyebrow.

Vongola: "How?"

To be honest, Harper had no idea how he would know. He just knew.

Harper: "Just trust me. Besides, I don't think he can. He may be a good duelist but he doesn't seem to have much dark power. Did you see the duel with Blitz? He tried to make it a Shadow Duel but couldn't hold it for more than a minute. The Demon Kings and even the Shadow Duelists didn't have any trouble doing that. If he can't do that then I doubt he can make a Dark Portal. Besides, one of the Demon Kings could have done that for him if they had wanted him to escape."

Vongola let out a deep breath.

Vongola: "Which probably means he's leading us into a trap."
Harper: "Most likely. Which gives all the more reason to get rest before we get ambushed."
Vongola: "Okay. I'll trust you. But we still need to catch him, so we can't sleep too long. It looks like there's a hotel a mile or so ahead. Let's crash there for the night."
Nero: "About time..."

Meanwhile:

The two D-Wheels rode through the raging wind and rain of the Shadow Storm. Visions of violence and horror formed in the mist of the rain, but changed as Blaze looked more closely at them. Each was more terrible than the next. There was a vision of a woman with her arm cut off, clutching a baby with her other arm and screaming. Over there was an image of a man taking a bite out of another man's neck as others lay dead around him.

Terrorking: "See my past, young worshipper of the Light...and understand my omnipotence."

Terrorking held out his hand, and Blaze was unwillingly seized by memories of the past. DJD and Frost had taught him how to block his mind from mental probes, but Terrorking tore through his defenses like they were made of feathers and showed him memories of his past lives.

The Past

Terrorking strode leisurely into the next room. In it there were two soldiers, each holding an arm of the man kneeling between them. The room was fairly empty; there was a catwalk where they all stood, and below was a rapidly-rotating fan, presumably used for ventilation. The man's eyes widened as Terrorking entered, and he bowed his head slightly.

Man: "My Lord! I didn't..."

The man seemed to think better of speaking, and shut his mouth.

Terrorking: "Didn't think I would show up? Come now, you must know by now that I keep my promises."

The man swallowed hard.

Man: "I...my Lord. I mean...yes, my Lord."

The man seemed to muster his courage and spoke again.

Man: "Remember, I promised you something too...secrets! And look! I've told you all I know!"

Terrorking's eyes flickered quickly back and forth between the prisoner and the guards.

Terrorking: "Indeed."

The man brightened considerably.

Terrorking: "But I made another promise as well. All Aurkites must die."

He eyed the fan below, then nodded at the guards.

Terrorking: "Put him in."
Man: "NO!!!"

The terrified man made a mad dash for freedom, but the guards' hold on his arms was too strong, and he went nowhere. They grabbed him from under his arms and let his feet dangle above the fan. Terrorking nodded, and they dropped him in.

Man: "AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!! OH GOOOOODDD!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!! OHHH MYYY GOOODDDD!!!!!"

The man died slowly, shredded to death feet first in the fast-moving fan. Blood and gore splattered everywhere for a full thirty seconds.

Terrorking turned to the guards, and a ghost of a smile flickered across his blood-splattered face.

Terrorking: "Well...that was fun.

The Present

Scenes of torture, death, and pain continued to fill Blaze's mind until he felt as if his heart would explode. He could literally feel his chest growing hotter by the second. Then he came to himself. His silver cross necklace-the Lightlord relic-was glowing intensely bright. Blaze held onto it with one hand and felt the power flowing through him. He could do this, he could do this. He couldn't let the cruelty and sheer power of Terrorking paralyze him with fear.

Blaze: "I will face you, king or not."
Terrorking: "What a foolish decision."

Terrorking drew a card from his deck.

Terrorking: "I set a monster and end my turn. Now show me what you've got you pathetic human!"

Blaze took a deep breath, then drew, ignoring the screams of Terrorking's victims that still rang in his head. 

Speed Counters:
Blaze:2. Terrorking:2

Blaze: "For an omnipotent king, you have a weak first turn. I summon Flamvell Firedog in attack mode!"

A fire ignited in the midst of the pouring rain, and formed from volcanic rock and fire into Flamvell Firedog (1900).

Blaze: "Firedog, attack his facedown!"

A little guy in a white cape exploded.

Blaze: "His effect activates! I special summon Flamvell Magician from my deck! Magician, attack him directly!"

Flamvell Magician muttered a few words in an ancient language, and motioned with his hands to summon fire, and he cast it directly into Terrorking's face. This didn't faze Terrorking in the least, even though it made his eyebrows catch fire (Terrorking:6600). Blaze smiled triumphantly.

Blaze: "First blood is mine."

Terrorking said nothing.

Blaze: "I now tune my two monsters together! Clustering wishes will bring forth a new shining star. Become the path it shines upon! Synchro summon! Stardust Dragon!"

Stardust Dragon shined brightly, clearing up even a little bit of the intense darkness of the storm and Shadow Duel.

Blaze: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Terrorking still said nothing. Then he chuckled a little. Then he laughed out loud like a maniac.

Terrorking: "Really? That's the best you could come up with when I practically gave you first move? Pathetic!"

He spat out the last word as if it were a curse word.

Terrorking: "If this is the extent of your power, then this should be easier than I expected. You destroyed my T.G. Cyber Magician, so during your end phase, I add T.G. Rush Rhino from my deck to my hand. I draw!"

Life Points:
Blaze:8000. Terrorking:6600

SC:
Blaze:3. Terrorking:3

Terrorking: "Since you have a monster and I don't, I special summon T.G. Striker from my hand! Since a level 3 or lower monster was special summoned, I special summon T.G. Warwolf from my hand as well! Next I use my normal summon to summon a second T.G. Cyber Magician from my hand! Magician's effect activates! If I synchro for a T.G. synchro monster, I can use materials from my hand! I'm tuning my level 1 Cyber Magician with my level 4 Rush Rhino! Limiter Removal, Level Five! Regulator Open! Thruster Warm up, OK! Up Link All Clear! Go! Synchro Summon! Come on! Tech Genus Hyper Librarian!"

The white-clad Librarian burst onto the scene (2400). Still, Blaze wasn't worried...Stardust Dragon had 2500 ATK and he had Mirror Force facedown.

Terrorking: "Next, I tune my level 2 Striker with my level 3 Warwolf! Limiter Removal, Level Five. Booster Launch, OK! Inclination, OK! Ground Support! All Clear! Go! Synchro Summon! Come on! Tech Genus Wonder Magician! Hyper Librarian's effect now allows me to draw a card. Wonder Magician's effect activates! I can destroy your facedown card!"
Blaze: "What?!"

Mirror Force exploded. Terrorking grew darker and darker. He tensed, as if he was in pain, and then let it out in a terrifying roar that shook the desert and charged the air with blue electricity.

Terrorking: "COME ON! I tuning my level 5 Hyper Librarian with my level 5 Wonder Magician!!"
Blaze: "No way!"
Terrorking: "Limiter Removal, Level Ten! Main Bus Booster Control! All Clear! Infinite Power, Here Release itself and Beyond the Dimension! Go! Accel Synchro! COME ON!"

Terrorking sped past Blaze at a frightening speed, and disappeared through a wormhole. A few seconds later, he appeared behind him again; but this time, he was accompanied by a gigantic green and orange robotic soldier with a machine gun.

Terrorking: "Tech Genus...BLADE GUNNER!!!"

Blaze could do nothing but stare in awe. Blade Gunner's armor looked impenetrable (3300).

Terrorking: "Meet the full force of my advanced synchro monster! Blade Gunner, attack his Stardust Dragon."

Blade Gunner released a rain of bullets that ripped through Stardust and rained upon Blaze as well. With some fast manuevering, Blaze dodged most of the shots (Blaze:7200).

Terrorking: "I end my turn. Your move."

Blaze looked at his hand hopelessly. He had some synchro options available, but he needed to draw a good card, otherwise he was doomed. He closed his eyes, and the Lightlord Relic glowed.

Blaze: "Draw!"

SC:
Blaze:4. Terrorking:4

It was Monster Reborn.

Blaze: "Yes! I activate Speed Spell - One For One! By discarding a monster, I can special summon a level 1 monster from my deck. In addition, our Speed Counters become equal if they aren't already. I discard Flamvell Hedgehog to special summon Flamvell Baby from my deck! Next, I normal summon Flamvell Poun from my hand. Clustering wishes will bring out a new speed's horizon! Become the path it shines upon! Synchro summon! The power of hope, synchro tuner Formula Synchron!"

A little racecar zoomed out of a light portal (200).

Blaze: "Formula Synchron's effect lets my draw a card from my deck. Now, I activate Speed Spell - Monster Reborn! I half my Speed Counters to special summon a monster from my graveyard. Welcome back Stardust Dragon!"

Blaze closed his eyes in concentration. Terrorking had used his rage to perform Accel Synchro, but Blaze knew he had to use his serenity and peace: Clear Mind. Eyes still closed, he gunned the D-Wheel and took off past Terrorking at lightning speed.

Blaze: "Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution!"
Terrorking: "Bring it on..."
Blaze: "Become the path it shines upon! ACCEL SYNCHRO!"

Blaze accelerated so fast that he too disappeared, and after a moment, reappeared through a wormhole behind Terrorking.

Blaze: "Be born! SHOOTING STAR DRAGON!!!"

Next Time - Chapter 15: Blaze Vs. Terrorking Pt. 3: Clash of The Accel Synchros
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 pm

1st!!!!!

Epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm

at 1 point u wrote that striker is lvl 3, u should fix it

why didn't SD negate and destroy the monster eff that destroyed MF? did Blaze become nab? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 am

great chapter harpeh , keep it going mate Smile

@vongola: i think blaze was terrified by terrorking that's why he became half nab half pro Razz
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 am

^ What King said.

SO we pretty much have a Yusei v. Antinomy thing going this duel, huh?

Either way, epic chapter Harper. Don't make us wait so long next time. Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 am

Good chapter man!!! I need to knoiw what happens NOW!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:23 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Good chapter man!!! I need to knoiw what happens NOW!!! Very Happy
Don't we all lol Razz
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:25 pm

OMGGGGGGGGG harper stop making me anxious!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 am

Nice chapter harpy Smile and nice deck choices for the duel
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 am

Great Chapters Harper! I caught up with the story finally.

The build up is great. It's like watching a pro anime. When they leave questions on purpose only to answer them later on

KIU Harper Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next