Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Go down 
+18
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
redgar
King007
Lavi
kiryu111
TheRuler
The_Dutch_Prince
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shadow
Pein
Vongola-x
Supreme_King
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Harper7000
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Introduction

He opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, inside some small, dimly-lit room with gray walls. Where WAS he? It wasn't anywhere he had ever seen before...or was it? Had he been there before? Suddenly, he couldn't think of ANYwhere he had been before.

???: "Who.....am I?"

Suddenly, he grabbed his head and dropped to his knees in pain as memories rushed back...and he remembered.

Flashback:

Flames burned everywhere. He was inside a burning castle. People were running around in a panic, women screamed, and even the silver-armored knights of the castle ran before his might. He was wielding a wicked-looking curved sword and was hacking through knight after knight whether they were in his way or not. None stood before his power. Soon, he made his way to the courtyard of the castle.
A young man in armor waited for him there. He was obviously the master of the castle, perhaps a prince of some sort.

Prince: "Your reign of terror ends here Chaosking! Prepare to die!"

He drew his mighty, shining sword and rushed at Chaosking. Chaosking met his first sword strike with a mere raising of his wrist and they clashed fiercely. The Prince rained down blow after blow on him but Chaosking was clearly the better swordsman of the two: he evaded most strikes and parried the others. The Prince jabbed with his sword and Chaosking deflected it down and struck the Prince full force with the flat of his blade and followed up with a vicious kick that disarmed him and sent his sword flying.
The Prince staggered away in pain. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be concentrating on somethng. He extended his hand, and it began to glow white with power. He muttered incantations in a strange language, and a knight in red and blue armor appeared in a flash of light.

Prince: "I summon Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Gaia, pierce him with your mighty lance!"

The knight charged at Chaosking, and in response, Chaosking surged with dark power. He extended his arms and a chaotic black sphere appeared in the middle of the courtyard. Out of the sphere came a vicious-looking demon with burning arms.
Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Destroy him!!!"

The demon slashed right through Gaia, lance, horse and all, and cut the Prince in half too.

The Present:

Chaosking: "AAUGGH!"

He still held his head in his hands. That WASN'T who he was! It couldn't be! But the memories didn't lie, that really HAD happened. He knew it had, somehow. But...was he really Chaosking? There was something else...some kind of foreign feeling or...
He grabbed his head again as more memories returned.

Flashback:

Yuri: "Attention duelists! We have a new member today, please welcome Harper to DUA!"

Harper stood up and everyone clapped. He sat back down when they were done.

Yuri: "Harper, we've thought a lot about your rank. We decided to place you in... Stardust Blue!!!! Congratulations!!!!"

Everybody clapped even more this time, but Harper just sat there stunned. He couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

Yuri: "Mr. Harper made 100% on the written test, and managed to beat our very own Vongola-x in one of the test duels!

Everyone cheered yet again.

Yuri: "Vongola, you may speak."
Vongola: "Congratulations Harper. I must say you dueled pathetically in the first duel, but improved after that. You have the knowledge, you just need experience, which we can give you. Please come up here and Tino will present you with a card.

Harper walked up the steps to the stage/table. Tino held out a card.
Tino: "Use it well."

It was Stardust Dragon.

The Present:

Was THAT him? He remembered that day just as clearly as the day with the Prince. It was just so confusing. Harper/Chaosking decided to leave the room. He was in a dark and quiet hallway, evidently he was in some sort of large building. He walked down some stairs, and out two huge double doors. It was nighttime outside, and he could see that he was in a city...somewhere. Harper/Chaosking saw an empty road leading further into the city. He knew he needed to leave...there was no way he could be around people in his condition.

???: "I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Harper/Chaosking whipped around to see who had spoken. It was a tall man in a black cloak. The cloak had a hood that was thrown back, but the man wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his identity.

Harper/Chaosking: "Who're you?"
Masked Man: "Who am I? Perhaps I should be asking the same thing about you. Who ARE you anyway?"

Harper/Chaosking swallowed hard and clenched his fist.

Harper/Chaosking: "I...don't know."
Masked Man: "Haha! Hahahahahaha! Of course you don't."
Harper/Chaosking: "Why? Why don't I know who I am?!"
Masked Man: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."

Harper/Chaosking looked hard at him, and he spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

Harper/Chaosking: "Tell me the truth. And tell me now."

The masked man looked him up and down. He seemed to make a decision, and he took off one of his black gloves and rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to reveal a bronze bracelet on his arm. Harper/Chaosking's eyes widened.

Harper/Chaosking: "That object...I know it from somewhere."

He looked at his own wrist. He was wearing an identical bracelet. It even had the same strange markings.

Masked Man: "Listen to me. I can help you. I know you don't trust me because you don't know me. But you don't know ANYONE right now, so what do you have to lose, really?"

Harper/Chaosking hung his head and was silent for several minutes. When he finally spoke, his voice broke.

Harper/Chaosking: "Nothing...I suppose."

The man nodded.

Masked Man: "Give me your hand."

Harper/Chaosking extended the hand with the bronze bracelet and the masked man grasped his hand in his. The twin bracelets began to glow with power.
Without warning, there was an explosion of purple fire that lit Harper/Chaosking up. He screamed with unimaginable pain, and he dropped to his knees again. The masked man continued to grasp his hand despite the flames that raged around them. The bracelets glowed even brighter, the flames burned brighter, and hotter, and higher and then...
Suddenly, he was free. He fell on his back and took a deep breath. Finally, he remembered everything. His name was Harper: he had been possesed by the demon Chaosking. Yet Harper could barely feel the demon's presence any more. There was no longer a contant struggle for supremacy inside him. Harper looked wonderingly up at the stranger.

Harper: "W...who...who ARE you?"
Masked Man: "Someone from the dark. That's all you need to know."

The Masked Man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Harper. Harper looked at it. The card was completely white and blank.

Harper: "What's this supposed to be?"
Masked Man: "It's 'supposed to be' YOU. Symbolically of course. Right now, you are unsure of your destiny. In time, this card will reveal to you the true nature of your soul. Keep it for now."

Harper took it, but sighed.

Harper: "I do remember what happened now. I might even learn to control Chaosking after a while. But I doubt I'll ever know who I TRULY am."

The stranger shifted his weight from foot to foot, as if considering something.

Masked Man: "You know...sometimes the best way to win a struggle is to not fight."
Harper: "Why are there so many riddles with you?"
Masked Man: "Someday it will all become clear. But for now, I must go: and YOU must forget."

He snapped his fingers, and a dark aura surrounded Harper. Harper blinked in surprise, and then dropped unconcious onto the front porch of DGA.

Next Time - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 am

NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!
You cant finish a Chapter like that Harpy !!!! We want moreeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!! :O
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Quote :

Teen: "I...made it."

It was Yuri Bakura.

Finally, it's my turn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:51 am

Frost: yeah morphs are fun. If only there were a way to consistantly get off that combo. Yeah SGA=DGA. As for Scorp...wait and see :S
vongola: how come you never comment on THE STORY xD
scorpion: yeah yeah I'm writing it. But if I had a satisfactory ending, you would be satisfied and wouldn't want to read the new one lol
yuri: it's about time you came back xD

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 5: Yuri's Tale

Vongola's jaw dropped.

Vongola: "YURI?!? Is that you?!"

Yuri smiled wearily.

Yuri: "It sure is, old friend. You have no idea how happy I am to be here."

Vongola and Scorpion exchanged glances.

Scorpion: "Well...we're happy you're here too...we think."

Yuri looked confused for a second, then nodded.

Yuri: "Oh yeah...you don't know what happened. To you it may seem like I just left DUA when I was needed the most. Let me assure you, that's not the case."
Vongola: "What DID happen? You just left one day and never came back. We made a new academy in the place of DUA, but that one was destroyed by The Shadow Duelists. We're lucky to have survived."
Yuri: "Did Chaosking escape the Realm Of Darkness?"
Vongola: "Yes, but we beat him, somehow. How do you know about that?"

Yuri shuddered, and made a cross sign across his chest, in a gesture to ward off evil.

Yuri: "I've learned a lot of things since I 'left'."
Scorpion: "I think it's time you tell us those things."
Yuri: "Very well."
Vongola: "Come on, let's go to my office."

Vongola, Scorpion, and Yuri Bakura climbed the stairs to the top of DGA, and entered Vongola's office. The office was somewhat simple in structure and design, but it was extremely comfortable and inviting. Vongola sat behind his desk, and Scorpion pulled up a chair and sat behind the desk as well. Yuri took an armchair by the fireplace in the corner. There was a knock at the door.

Vongola: "Come in!"

A young man walked into the room carrying a pot of tea and some cups on a platter.

Andrew: "Hey Scorp, I brought some tea for you guys."
Scorpion: "Thanks man!"

Adter he had passed out the cups, Andrew sat down in an armchair next to Yuri.

Scorpion: "I'm afraid you'll have to sit the conversation out this time Andrew."
Andrew: "Ah, I see."

He seemed disappointed. Andrew was Scorpion's friend, a new student. He seemed often put off that Scorpion outranked him in office and dorm.

Scorpion: "It's alright Andrew, we'll have a duel later today."
Andrew: "Alright, bye."

Yuri sipped his tea as Andrew closed the door. Vongola looked meaningfully at Scorpion, but Scorp just shrugged.

Yuri: "Where to begin? There's so much to tell. Well...I suppose I will start off from the last time you saw me. It was right after Scorpion had first dueled that Shadow Duelist...what was his name? Soulreaver? Anyway, Vongola had ordered everyone into The Mainframe, and so while you guys were attending to Scorpion, I went to go check on the students back at The Mainframe..."

Several Months Ago:

The main building was dark, that was the first thing Yuri noticed as he walked inside. All the lights had been dimmed, and all the windows had been shuttered. Nobody walked the halls either; Vongola had ordered them to stay in the dining hall, so that was where they were. The ground floor of DUA was the classroom floor, but it was also home to a huge staircase, the main one in the builing. It was huge and ornate, with gilded handlrails and pictures of famous duelists and duel monsters on the side of the staircase itself. The stairs led downward, to the dining hall, but also upward, to the Staff Dorms. He was about to descend the stairs to see the students, but then he distinctly heard a thumping noise. Yuri was positive the noise had come from upstairs.

Yuri: "That's odd... There's no staff in the building except for me... Who could possibly be up there?"

Instead of going to the dining hall, Yuri went UP the stairs, to the Staff Dorms. He poked his head into the hallway containing the different rooms. Weird...there was nothing unusual here...wait. The door to Yuri's own room was open. Yuri entered and saw a man in a black cloak and hood inside.

Yuri: "Hey! Who are you, and why are you in here?!"

The man turned around. He removed his hood and revealed himself to be Richlik. He wore a golden duel disk on his arm, just as Yuri did.

Richlik: "What? You don't recognize me Yuri? How sad."
Yuri: "... Richlik? What are you...?"

Yuri noticed the golden duel disk on Richlik's arm. His eyes widened.

Yuri: "... Why do you have...?"

Richlik smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile. It was the smile of a predator who had found his prey.

Richlik: "Yuri, Yuri... The time has come for ME to shine. And you're going to help me."
Yuri: "Richlik, what's going on with you lately? Ever since you lost to Harper, you've been acting really weird. Get out of my office and quit masquerading as an administrator."
Richlik: "Weird? Ha! I've never felt better. Yuri...you're pathetic."
Yuri: "What?! How dare you insult me!"
Richlik: "Don't feel bad about it: I was once pathetic too. But now I'm far more powerful than you can ever imagine."

Yuri's eyes narrowed. Richlik's eyes suddenly glowed gold in the dark, and the shadows in the room began wrapping around him like an evil cloak. He activated his duel disk.

Yuri: "Y...you're with THEM! You're a Shadow Duelist!"
Richlik: "Very perceptive fool."
Yuri: "But...why? Why would you want to destroy your home?"

Richlik shook his head sadly.

Richlik: "DUA is no home of mine. In DUA I was only mocked and beaten, never encouraged or helped."
Yuri: "That's because you never gave anyone a CHANCE to help you. You refused to admit you weren't a good duelist. If you had, the teachers would have given you extra help. But you didn't, so THEY didn't."

Richlik shook his head again.

Richlik: "You're a fool if you believe that. They only saw me as a pain and a loser. They would never hve helped me improve. But no matter: now, I'm strong enough on my own. My new friends have given me access to unlimited power, all I need to do is tap into it. I'll be the one calling the shots now. Yuri...face me, and meet your doom!"

Richlik grabbed Yuri's arm, and they were both swallowed in shadows so thick that Yuri couldn't see what was going on. When Yuri opened his eyes again, they were inside of one of the caves. Somehow, Richlik must have transported them there. There was an underground lake in this cave, with small islets scattered across the water. Yuri stood on a large one islet, and Richlik stood on another, facing each other. They both activated their duel disks, and twin circles of dark fire blazed around the two, signifying a Shadow Duel.

Yuri/Richlik: "Duel!"

Life Points:
Yuri:8000. Richlik:8000

Yuri: "My turn! Draw!"

Yuri was still a little in shock. He had never expected he would actually have to face The Shadow Duelists himself. Vongola and Scorpion, more or less, had said that they would take care of them. Yuri was not afraid to protect his academy and his students, but he knew Vongola, Scorpion, Fallen, and even Harper were far more qualified than him for beating such powerful opponents. Yuri tightened his jaw. No matter. He would win anyway. Besides, Vongola had recently helped Yuri perfect his deck. He was ready for this.

Yuri: "I set a monster facedown and one card facedown an end my turn!"

Richlik sneered.

Richlik: "You'll need to do far more than that if you are going to defeat me. I activate Dark Fusion! I dark fuse Elemental Hero Sparkman with Elemental Hero Clayman to form: Evil Hero Lightning Golem!"

Sparkman and Clayman jumped onto the field, and then dark mist sprouted from the ground. It whirled quickly around them, eventually causing them to spin around as well. When the shadows cleared, a huge statue stood in their place, bristling with electricity (2400).

Richlik: "Now I activate Dark Calling! By removing from play fusion material monsters in my grave, I can fusion summon a monster that needs Dark Fusion to be fusion summoned. I remove Sparkman and Clayman from the grave to summon ANOTHER Lightning Golem! Lightning Golem's effect activates! Once per turn, I can destroy one monster you control!"

Lighning Golem shot a lightning bolt at Yuri's facedown card, and Masked Dragon exploded. Dang! Masked Dragon's effect didn't work if it was destroyed by a card effect!

Richlik: "Now witness the pain of a Shadow Duel. Lightning Golems, direct attack!"

Both monsters summoned huge spheres of electricity and hurled them at Yuri.

Yuri: "YAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Yuri was thrown backwards by the blasts, and he fell on his back. He'd never felt such pain before. The electricity crackled across his body and he spasmed involuntarily (Yuri:3200).

Richlik: "Turn end."

Yuri groaned in response. How was he suppose to defeat such power? His life points had already been cut in half, and due to the Lightning Golems' effects, two of Yuri's monsters could be destroyed each turn. So unless he could somehow summon three monsters, he was doomed.
Yuri took a deep breath, then slowly stood up. There was no use in panicking. Just think: what was good about the situation? Richlik had...what was it that Vongola called it? Overextended? One time when he had been dueling Vongola in a friendly duel, Yuri had used Polymerization to fuse five of his dragons into Five-Headed Dragon, his ultimate beast. To Yuri's surprise, Vongola still beat him easily. Vongola had said: "You overextended too much. Your monster is strong, but few monsters are truly invincible. You can't risk the outcome of the duel on one card. You just used up six of your cards to summon one card that I could just use Smashing Ground on to get rid of. And then you have no more options."
From what Yuri could tell, Richlik had overextended a little...but only a little. He had used four cards in his hand, and now he only had two cards left, aside from his Golems. If Yuri could destroy his Lightning Golems, those two cards were all Richlik would have left to win the duel.

Yuri: "Draw! I activate Future Fusion! By sending five dragons from my deck to the grave, I can fusion summon Five-Headed Dragon two standbye phases from now. Now I activate Monster Reborn to bring back Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! Red Eyes' effect activates! I can special summon a dragon-type monster from my grave once per turn! I choose Dragunity Arma Leyvaten! Leyvaten's effect activates! When he is summoned, I can equip a dragon-type monster in my grave to it. I equip Light And Darkness Dragon to Leyvaten!"

(Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon:2800. Dragunity Arma Leyvaten:2600). Richlik looked worried about the huge dragons.

Yuri: "Darkness Metal, attack Lightning Golem!"

Darkness Metal shot a lightning blast from its mouth, and Golem countered with its own, but Golem's sphere was thrown back at itself and it exploded (Richlik:7600).

Yuri: "Leyvaten, attack Golem number two!"

Leyvaten cut Golem in half with its huge blade (Richlik:7400).

Yuri: "Turn end."
Richlik: "You think you can defeat me? I'll..."
Yuri: "Yes Richlik, I DO think I can defeat you. You say you're going to destroy my beloved academy and my loyal students. You say you have power i can only imagine. But you're all talk, I'm in clear advantage now, despite the life point difference. If you're so great...prove it."

Richlik resisted the urge ti lunch Yuri in the face, and gritted his teeth instead.

Richlik: "Witness the power of darkness! I activate Dark Hole! Now all of your precious monsters are destroyed! Now I summon Elemental Hero Voltic!"
Yuri: "Not so fast! Leyvaten's effect activates! If it would be destroyed, I can destroy the equipped dragon instead. When Light And Darkness Dragon is destroyed and sent to the grave, I destroy all cards I control and special summon a monster from my grave. I choose Dragunity Arma Leyvaten! Leyvaten's effect activates again! I re-equip Light And Darkness Dragon to Leyvaten."
Richlik: "Wh...what?! I just destroyed that monster, how can that be?"
Yuri: "This is my indestructible monster. No matter which one you kill, I can special summon Leyvaten back and re-equip Light And Darkness Dragon."

Richlik was fuming.

Richlik: "I set a card and end my turn."
Yuri: "Draw! Leyvaten, attack Voltic!"

Leyvaten slashed through Voltic with no effort. Richlik reeled backwards from the impact (Richlik:5800).

Yuri: "I activate the effect of my Red Eyes Wyvern sleeping in the grave. During my end phase, if I haven't normal summoned this turn, I can remove him from the game to summon Red Eyes Darkness Metal from my grave!"

(Red Eyes:2800). Richlik eyed it fearfully. Yuri smiled at him.

Yuri: "And let's not forget, Five-Headed Dragon arrives during my next turn. Take your turn wisely."

Richlik gripped his next card tightly, and ripped it from his duel disk.

Richlik: "Draw! I special summon Evil Hero Infernal Prodigy since I control no monsters. Now I tribute him to advance summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge! He can be advanced summoned with one tribute if you control a monster. Now, since Prodigy was tributed for the advance summon of an  Evil Hero, I draw one card! Yes! I activate my second Dark Fusion! I'm fusing Evil Hero Malicious Edge with Valkyrion The Magna Warrior in my hand to fusion summon: EVIL HERO DARK GAIA!!!!"

A huge dark portal appeared, and out walked a gigantic, rock-covered fiend. It bristled with power, and when it stomped on the ground, the cave shook (Evil Hero Dark Gaia:6100).

Richlik: "This is my ultimate monster! Not even your 5000 attack Five-Headed Ddagon can defeat him! But I won't even allow him to show up to the party! Your Leyvaten may be invincible, but you're not. You only have 3200 life points left. If this attack connects, you lose! Dark Gaia, attack Leyvaten!"
Yuri: "But it won't connect. Reverse card open! Burst Breath! By tributing a dragon-type monster, I can destroy all face-up monsters you control that have defense points less than my monsters attack points. I tribute Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon! His 2800 attack points is far more than Gaia's 0 defense points."

Red Eyes breathed explosive fire at Dark Gaia, and they both went down in searing flames.

Yuri: "And now, my Five-Headed Dragon arrives! Five-Headed, Leyvaten, attack Richlik directly!"

Richlik was slashed by Leyvaten's blade, and he fell to the islet (Richlik:3200). Then Five-Headed let loosed the power of all five heads. Beams of fire, ice, wind, earth, and darkness hit Richlik head on. He lay on the ground and didn't move (Richlik:0). Yuri breathed a sigh of relief as the holograms faded. He had done it! That was one less Shadow Duelist to worry about.
Without warning, twin spheres of darkness appeared next to Richlik. As Yuri watched, two men clad in black cloaks and hoods stepped out if the darkness and helped Richlik up.

Child Of The Dark: "Richlik! Are you alright?"
Richlik: "Ugh...Shadow...kill him..."

The one named Shadow nodded at the other Child. The other Child swung Richlik's arm around his shoulder for support, and walked him back into one of the shadowy portals.

Shadow: "So, you defeated our little pawn. Good thing you didn't permanently damage him...we still need him for a while. You, on the other hand, can die now."

Yuri eyed him defiantly, and raised his duel disk as if he were going to activate it. 
Then: he ran.

Next Time - Chapter 6: Yuri's Tale, Part 2     
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 am

Good Chapter, btw does Yuri meet me in part 2?? O.o
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:10 pm

yuri ran away from shadow :O

not bad
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Ladd + Dragunity Arm =D
crazy beast

Run Yuri Run Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:33 am

Hey is Vongy the online one to have an office here :O
all the partys happen's only on vongy's office Sad Even the Tea Partys Razz

There is 1 problem in the story bro, but you cant change it tho :S cuz that will change the whole duel
Ladd effect activated so FF was no more on the field :S

But nice chapter man Smile Andrew looks a little mysterious tho..... I wonder that you are planing to do with his character !!!!
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Ah, the Leyvaten Rider Loop. A dangerous combo indeed...

Awesome chapters as usual, Harper. But yeah, what Scorpion said about LADD knocking out FF. Can't wait to see how the rest of the story turns out!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 am

Yeah someone in SDA pointed that out (quite rudely actually). But I think you saw that scorp lol. Also it was pointed out that Richlik magically got a card not in his hand so pretend he just topdecked Dark Fusion and fused Valkyrion and Edge instead of summoning Prodigy. I'll change that later. As for the LaDD mishap...aparently Yuri has money so he can screw the rules until I figure out how to change that xD.
Well guys the moment you've all been waiting for is almost here. After this chapter, the story REALLy starts to take off. Don't miss the next chapter after this! Here's the new chapter, enjoy

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 6: Yuri's Tale, Part 2

Vongola: "You beat Richlik? Pity you didn't kill him..."
Yuri: "Well, sure, he was a treacherous swine. And he did steal my academy. But really it was like Shadow said: he was just a pawn in their plan. I don't think he deserved to die. Did he die while I was gone?"
Scorpion: "That's a good question. Chaosking had one of his monsters attack him but it wasn't in a Shadow Duel so he may have survived. In any case, he was too weak to do anything about Chaosking."
Yuri: "I'm surprised YOU weren't too weak to do anything about Chaosking..."
Scorpion: "I was. But no longer."

Vongola gave him a sidelong glance. There it was again. That attitude that seemed so very unlike Scorp. He shook his head. Now he was just being paranoid...he was sure he would feel the same way if it was him who had lost to Chaosking.

Vongola: "Wait...you say that man's name was Shadow? There's a person named Shadow that's been winning minor tournaments all over the place lately. He hasn't won anything big yet like a national title, but no one can stop him. He always wins the tournaments without losing once in them."

Yuri grimaced.

Yuri: "I know that...now. But I didn't back then. If I would have stayed and fought him, I probably wouldn't be here right now."
Scorpion: "So what happened? What do you know? How did you figure out about Chaosking? And where have you been all of this time?"
Yuri: "Well, I'll explain..."

Several Months Ago:

Yuri wasn't sure what instinct had caused him to run away from Shadow. Maybe it was the way he had called Richlik a pawn. Yuri could believe that, Richlik had never been the best duelist, and if Shadow had promised him power, Yuri knew that Richlik would have accepted his offer without hesitation. But the problem was, Richlik had been hard. Yuri had almost died facing him, and if Shadow was the one who had given him that power, surely he was at least twice as powerful as Richlik. Besides, Yuri had already weathered a Shadow Duel and wasn't sure if he could win two Shadow Duels in a row against a more difficult opponent. Yuri was a brave person, but not a fool. He would fight another day.
  He tore through the cave as fast as he could. He didn't know here he was going and at this point, it didn't matter: he just needed to escape. He came to a fork that led off into two different paths, and he silently cursed under his breath. He took the left path, and in his haste he stumbled over a rock near the opening and almost fell. He cursed again and kept running. After about four minutes of running, he saw light ahead, and he put on an extra burst of speed. Yuri came to the mouth of the cave and ran out, slowing down as he went. As he exited the cave, he bent over and put his hands on his knees, panting. He was safe now, he could afford to rest. He looked up.

Shadow: "You can't run from me."

Shadow was right in front of him. How the devil did he get there so fast?! He had to get out of here...Carefully, so Shadow wouldn't follow his gaze, Yuri looked past Shadow and saw The Mainframe in the distance. DUA couldn't be more than three quarters of a mile away. Unfortunately, Shadow did follow his gaze. 

Shadow: "You will never make it back there."

Shadow suddenly grabbed Yuri's face and they were both devoared by darkness again.

Later:

This time, it seemed to take much longer for Yuri to open his eyes. When he did, he had no idea where he was. He appeared to be in the slums of a big city. Scyscrapers loomed in the distance, but he was surrounded by smaller buildings and dirty, grimy roads. Some of the buildings had windows smashed in. They were standing next to an open garage with motorcycles in them. Several other black-cloaked men were working on the bikes or watching Shadow. 

Shadow: "Welcome to The Satelite."
Yuri: "The Satelite? You mean in New Domino City? Did you teleport us here?"
Shadow: "Indeed I did. Unfortunately for you, this will be your burial place."

He gestured to the other cloaked men.

Shadow: "I'd like to introduce you to The Children Of The Dark. Children Of The Dark, Yuri Bakura. Yuri Bakura, Children Of The Dark."

The other acolytes sneered at him menacingly. With the other Children around, Yuri knew escape was impossible. He raised his duel disk.

Yuri: "You're the one who's going to lose."

The other Children barked with laughter. Shadow merely smiled slightly under his hood.

Shadow: "I never lose."

Suddenly, two gleaming silver motorcycles roared into view. The two bikers moved into a circular formation around Yuri, making a defensive wall.

D-Wheeler: "Get on!!"

Yuri needed no further invitation. He leapt onto the back of the D-Wheel and held on tight to the rider. The other D-Wheeler ducked just in time as Shadow sent a dark plasma bolt straight at his head.

D-Wheeler: "Move!!!"

The two riders floored it and they were off. Yuri held on tight as the rider actually sped up as he took corners and tore out of them without incident. He manuevered the D-Wheel with expertise. He was clearly an experienced driver. When Yuri's nerve came back, he addressed them.

Yuri: "Who are you?!?!"

Before they could answer, the other D-Wheeler shouted to him.

D-Wheeler 2: "DJD! They're chasing us!"
Dancejondance: "**** it! How close are they Det?"
The Detonator: "He's catching up fast. DJD, I'll hold him off, you get him out of here!"

DJD seemed to consider this. 

DJD: "Okay, but be careful. He isn't just any Child Of The Dark. He doesn't lose."

The Detonater smiled under his helmet.

Det: "I'll make sure he won't lose then."

DJD and Yuri sped off faster while The Detonator slowed and brought his D-Wheel beside Shadow. Shadow responded by casually blasting Det with a plasma bolt. However, Detonator had expected something like that, and he ducked.

Shadow: "Get out of my way!"
The Detonator: "I challenge you to a duel!"
Shadow: "I refuse."
Det: "Do you? Then I guess that means your unbeaten streak is broken."

Shadow said nothing for almost a full minute. Then, he pressed a button on his D-Wheel.

D-Wheel Computers: "Duel mode engaged. Speed World 3, set on. Autopilot disabled."

The Detonator/Shadow: "Duel!"

Life Points:
The Detonator:8000. Shadow:8000

Shadow: "The challenger goes first."
Det: "Very well. Draw! I set a monster facedown and two cards facedown and end my turn."

Shadow burned with a black flame that increased in intensity as he clenched his fist.

Shadow: "Draw! I summon Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame in attack mode! Shura, attack his monster!"
Det: "You attacked my Magical Merchant. When he's flipped, I pick up cards from the top of my deck until I reach a spell or trap card. Any monsters I pick up go to the grave."

Det drew the first card and revealed it to Shadow before adding it to his hand. Wall Of Revealing Light. Shadow raised an eyebrow. Why did The Detonator have such a useless card in his deck?

Shadow: "Whatever, take your crap card. Anyway, Shura's effect activates. When he destroys your monster in battle, I can special summon a Blackwing with 1500 or less attack from my deck. I summon Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor! Vayu, attack him directly!"

Det barely flinched as Vayu hit him, even though it was a Shadow Duel (Det:7200).

The Detonator: "Thank you Shadow. That makes my job easier for me."
Shadow: "What the **** are you talking about?! I set two cards and end my turn."
Det: "Draw. Hm, pity. I end my turn."
Shadow: "I special summon Blackwing - Bora The Spear from my hand! Vayu, Bora, and Shura, direct attack!"

Vayu cuffed Det on the head, but Det skillfully dodged the attacks of the other two, causing the Blackwings to run into each other (The Detonator:2900). Shadow stared incredulously at Det.

Shadow: "What are you doing? Don't insult me!! You're going to lose because you're not even trying!!"
Det: "Am I?"
Shadow: "Yes!"
Det: "We'll see. My turn! I activate Guant Trunade, to return all spell and trap cards to our hands."

Shadow winced. Here it came, The Detonator was about to finally make a move.

Det: "I set three cards and end my turn."
Shadow: "WHAT?! That's IT?!"
Det: "Indeed. But now that's it's your turn, I activate my first card. Gift Card! This card allows me to give you 3000 life points."

Shadow blinked in surprise (Shadow:11000).

The Detonator: "Now I reveal my second card. Self-Destruct Button! When my life points are lower than yours by a margin of at least 7000...both of our life points hit zero."
Shadow: "WHAAAAAAAATTT?!?!"

A big red button appeared on the field, and a disembodied green hand appeared as well.

Shadow: "Now see here hand...please don't push that. Please...if you don't push it, I'll give you..."

The hand pushed the button. There was a huge explosion, throwing Det and Shadow apart. Both of their D-Wheels blew out steam and came to a grinding halt. 

Shadow: "YAAUUGGHH!!"

In a rage, Shadow got off his D-Wheel and kicked it as hard as he could, and then howled in pain as he stubbed his toes. The Detonator simply sat on his D-Wheel and grinned as DJD and Yuri drove out of sight (The Detonator:0. Shadow:0).

The Present:

Vongola: "Wow, Shadow actually lost...kinda."
Yuri: "Nah, they both lost, so it doesn't really count. But I sure bet it hurt Shadow's pride."
Scorpion: "Haha so Vongy, are you going to give up Blackwings now that someone else is using them?"

Vongola smiled.

Vongola: "I already did actually. I made a new deck out of the expensive cards that we got from the President."
Scorpion: "So I'm still curious about one thing Yuri. You've been gone for months. And that encounter with Richlik and Shadow couldn't have lasted more than a day or two."
Yuri: "Well, like I said, I was saved by Dancejondance and The Detonator. They're both administrators of Turbo Duel Academy, so I decided to stay there. I told one of the Delta Knights about the situation with The Shadow Duelists at DUA and he said he would take care of it. He seemed to know a lot about The Children. He explained to me about their intention to summon Chaosking to this world in order to take over everything and rule the universe. So he left TDA to stop them, and I figured why not stay at the top academy in the world while I wait for news? A week ago, he returned and told me that DUA had been completely destroyed, so I went to check it out. That...was a bad idea. There were still Children Of The Dark there and they almost killed me again. When I got back home to TDA to get medical treatment, the doctor mentioned something to me about DGA. I couldn't believe you guys were still alive, so I didn't even bother changing out of my dirty and torn clothes and I came here straight away."

Vongola and Scorpion sat back in their seats and absorbed the news for a few minutes. Finally, Vongola spoke.

Vongola: "That's quite an experience you've been through."
Yuri: "Yeah."
Vongola: "Well it's great to have you back Yuri. We'll get you a change of clothes and a room, and some food in a little bit. But one thing still bothers me. You said you contacted a member of the DLKz to investigate DUA. But we never saw any of them, no one came to help us. Also, their leader Kiryu told us that Ray1500 contacted them after he escaped DUA, but by the time they got there, Tino had won already. We ran into them on the way out. If you had contacted them that early, why didn't they come and why did they say Ray was the first to contact them?"

Yuri seemed puzzled.

Yuri: "I have no idea."
Scorpion: "I think I do. Yuri, what Delta Knight was it?"
Yuri: "The Dutch Prince."

Scorpion stood up and stood next to a window, hands clasped behind his back. Then he turned back around to face Vongola and Yuri.

Scorpion: "You were deceived Yuri. The Dutch Prince quit the DLKz some time ago."

Next Time - Chapter 7: Legend Of The Kings
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 am

................... AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is REALY your best chapter ever Harpy !
The Yuri story makes this story even more interesting :O man dont make us waith too long for the next chap Wink
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:35 am

Nice work man, I would've commented before Scorp, but I had connection issues. now only 1 thing remains: POST MORE CHAPTERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 am

I really thought Det is using a reversal quiz deck not a self destruction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:27 am

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 7: Legend Of The Kings

Harper rode on the stolen motorcycle to the top of the hill. He was on the edge of Satellite, on a hill overlooking the Daedalus Bridge. As he got to the top of the hill, he whipped the D-Wheel around to face the bridge and cut the engine. Harper stared at New Domino City in the distance, and fingered his silver cross necklace.

Harper: "Somewhere down there lie the answers to all of this."

Harper had a feeling that DJD knew a lot more than he let on about the Shadow Duelists and Chaosking. He had claimed to be able to tell if Chaosking had been sealed (whatever that meant) and his associate Frost had claimed the same thing. Frost and Shock, he knew, had silver cross necklaces identical to his and he had no doubt that Blaze and DJD did as well. DJD knew something about the situation that Harper didn't, that was for sure. Maybe he was even controlling the situation. 
Harper snorted. Odd, he thought, that he was making judgments about someone he hadn't actually met yet. Well, there was only one thing for it: he had to ask DJD personally. Harper revved the engine again and set back towards TDA.

Meanwhile:

DJD sat in his office, behind his desk. DJD did not appear to be a self-important man, but it could not be disputed that his office was glamorous; as was TDA itself. The office had the back wall completely made out of glass, with his desk and chair facing away from the gigantic window. That way, when people entered DJD's office, DJD would be highlighted by natural light. Even though the walls were plain white, they were heavily decorated with classic art and ancient weapons such as spears, swords, and shields. Since they were gilded with gold and silver, the weapons seemed to be more for show than for actual use, but in fact they were fully sharpened and expertly made.
   DJD was sitting behind his desk at that very moment, and there was a knock at the door.

DJD: "Come in."

A young, attractive girl entered the office. Despite her youth, she carried herself in a way that suggested that she was smarter and wiser than she appeared at first glance.

DJD: "Ah, Catgirl. Can I help you with something?"
Catgirl: "Someone's here to see you DJD. Someone...you've been very anxious to meet."

Catgirl and DJD locked eyes, and for a reason DJD couldn't explain, he knew who she was talking about.

DJD: "Really? He returned? That's more impressive than I had hoped. Not to mention easier...I was afraid I would have to hunt him down."
Catgirl: "Indeed. But should I let him in or shall we talk until he decides to run away again?"
DJD: "Of course, you're right, send him in."

Catgirl tilted her head politely at DJD and went to fetch Harper. People who did not know Catgirl very well assumed that she was something of a secretary for DJD, despite her official rank as Administrator. But in reality, DJD trusted her with TDA just as much as he trusted himself with it.
   A few minutes later, she returned with Harper and left. Harper studied DJD. He was a good deal older than Harper, perhaps in his mid twenties, but he aged remarkably slowly even for being that young. Harper could tell that DJD was around 25, but if he had been told  DJD was his age he would have believed it. DJD was clearly Italian, he had olivey skin, green eyes, and curly black hair. He had on brown designer pants, and a clean white button-up shirt. In an odd way, his respectable appearance seemed at odds with Harper and his unkempt white hair, hard blue eyes, and raggedy casual clothes.

Harper: "You must be Dancejondance."
DJD: "Indeed I am sir. And you must be Harper."

Harper's eyes studied DJD for a few moments.

Harper: "Indeed I am. I have a few questions for you."
DJD: "I should be happy to answer them for you."
Harper: "Really."

Harper didn't sound the least bit convinced.

Harper: "I suppose that's why you had me locked away as a prisoner."
DJD: "You were never a prisoner Harper. I simply kept you here forcibly until I could have the privilege of speaking to you. But then... I had a better idea."
Harper: "And what was that?"
DJD: "Let you go. And test you. After all actions speak louder than words."

Harper remembered the criminal members of EX and Black Knight who had kidnapped him from TDA the previous day.

Harper: "But I was...wait...did you...?"
DJD: "Yes. You see, those criminals aren't really members of EX. They're not even real criminals. I simply hired them to put on a show for you. Black Knight is simply one of my more loyal members here. His name is Janembo, perhaps you've heard of him?"
Harper: "Yeah...I think he joined DGA as well."
DJD: "Yes, he was to keep an eye on you there."
Harper: "So...what's this all about? What was the point of kidnapping me if you already had me? And why risk letting loose someone who kills at random?" 
DJD: "I wanted to see how you acted under pressure. And if you notice, you didn't murder Janembo. Quite the opposite in fact."
Harper: "I beat him."
DJD: "True. But think about the way you beat him."

Harper's hand closed around the silver cross.

DJD: "That's right."
Harper: "What is it DJD? It healed me, gave me power. It did the same for Fallen King when he faced one of the Shadow Duelists. You and Team Element all have exact copies of it."
DJD: "That, my friend, is where our long story begins. Please, take a seat."

Harper reluctantly sat down in an armchair next to the wall, while DJD remained seated at his desk.

DJD: "Now this story may seem completely unrelated to what we're talking about, but it's important that you understand this. Can I ask you to not interrupt an be patient with me?"

Harper nodded. He had no idea what DJD was talking about but he was willing to listen, no matter how boring it may be.

DJD: "Long, long ago, so far back that few remember it even happened, much less the details of what happened, our world was in chaos. Perhaps you have heard the Shadow Duelists speak of the Shadow Realm?"

Harper nodded.

DJD: "All of the inhabitants of the Shadow Realm, all of them, were loose. There was not yet such a thing as the Shadow Realm, in fact. At that time, demons still lived in our world, and no one controlled them. As you can imagine, there was an immense struggle for power. There were demons on the loose who wanted only destruction, powerful monarchs who constantly fought each other and others for more land, selfish people who assasinated kings in order to take their kingdoms, only to be themselves assasinated sometimes only days later, brothers killed brothers, friendship was a joke...the chaos was unbelieveable. But not all men were evil. Some fought for good, for light, and the common man. Many of these good men descended from royalty, yet they abdicated their thrones for a much nobler cause: defending the world from evil. They were known and have been know by many different names. Some called them the Paladins. Some called them the Servants Of Light. From the latter name came the title that they are known best by: 
The Lightsworn, or Lightlords."

DJD let his words sink in for a few moments.

Harper: "The Lightsworn? But aren't they...?"
DJD: "Duel Monsters cards? Yes. The archtype of Lightsworn is a collection of some of the most famous Lightlords throughout their brief history."
Harper: "Brief history?"

DJD sighed sadly.

DJD: "Yes, brief. Unfortunately so. The Lightlords fought hard to defend their cause, and they were widely supported for a time, but in truth they were a small number against a huge army of hatred and indifference. The Light gave the Lightlords immense power over their enemies, but they would often find that if they defeated an evil monarch, another would simply rise up in his place and be more wicked than the first. Individual wicked men weren't the problem. Civilization itself was wicked. And there was another problem: The Demon Kings."

At this point, there was a knock on the door that snapped them out of the ancient past and back to the present. Janembo came in and brought Harper and DJD some Coke. Janembo seemed friendly enough but Harper had a feeling he was being eyed with suspiscion.

DJD: "Thank you Janembo, my throat was getting dry."
Janembo: "You're welcome sir, I'll get out of your way now."

Janembo quietly shut the door behind him.

DJD: "Now, where was I?"
Harper: "The Demon Kings."
DJD: "Ah yes, The Demon Kings. Well demons, as a stereotype, work alone and their main goal is destruction. But as time went on, they began to be picked off one by one by the Lightlords. The smartest demons deduced that it would be much smarter to work in an organized fashion like the Lightlords did. The smartest demons also happened to be the most powerful, and they began a campaign to take over kingdom after kingdom and make themselves kings over the land instead of others. There were five of them: the smartest, strongest, and most ruthless demons of them all. Their's was a reign of terror, they ruled with an iron fist and none disputed their dark power. Their rule was...well 'respected' is too honorable of a term...their rule was feared enough that there were few assasination attempts on them as there was for the previous kings. Anybody who did try to kill them died horrible deaths. So the immortal Demon Kings stayed in power for decades, ruthlessly torturing and killing the oppressed people. Finally, the Lightlords decided to do something about it. The Lightlords, under the leadership of Lightlord named Aurkus, launched a raid against the five Demon Kings at their capital city. The battle was legendary, and intensely brutal. Aurkus brought fifteen Lightlords with him on his quest. Only seven returned. The fight went on for days, the sheer power of the coliding forces made the earth shake. However, in the end, the Lightlords managed to capture the Demon Kings and trap them in another dimension: The Shadow Realm.
   Aurkus believed that with the Demon Kings gone, the world would relapse into a period of peace and love. But it didn't. Men were still just as selfish and wicked as ever. Some were even insane enough to believe that the Demon Kings were martyrs, so they led efforts to try to retake the kingdoms that the Demon Kings had held. It lead to another war: the Lightlords versus the Monarchs. There were seven Monarchs, to mirror the seven remaining Lightlords. They were named Caius, Delg, Kuraz, Raiza, Mobius, Thestalos, Zaborg, and Granmarg. These Monarchs convinced much of the world that the Lightlords had only defeated the Demon Kings because they wanted the kingdoms to themselves. Aurkus maintained that they had no desire to run the government, however, it was necessary because of the darkness that was still widespread in the world, and because of the ambitions of the Monarchs. However, the Monarchs made the Lightlords out to be hypocrites and many citizens believed them like the fools they were. Sometimes people simply handed over their towns to the Monarchs because they believed them to be in the right for some convoluted reason."

DJD paused in his long narrative, his eyes far away into the past. His eyes seemed a little misty.

Harper: "What did Aurkus do?"
DJD: "What could he do? He did his best to defeat any remaining demons and send them to the Shadow Realm with their Kings. He did his best to convince the world that he existed to help them. That he had defeated the wicked Demon Kings because they had been oppressive and wicked rulers. But...the world wouldn't listen to him or thank him for his vailant efforts. Even in districts still controlled by the Lightlords, crime ran rampant. Blood ran in the streets from the constant fighting, and theivery was  more common than buying. In the long war against the Monarchs, two Lightlords were killed, dropping their number to a mere five.
   Finally, Aurkus had had enough. He summoned the remaining Lightlords to the sacred temple of the sun dragon and murdered them all. He offered the souls of the four fallen Lightlords in exchange for the power to destroy the wicked world. The sun dragon accepted the offering, and in exchange, the dragon summoned itself to the mortal world. It was only supposed to come when the end of times was at hand, when mankind was to be judged. But Aurkus summoned the mighty Judgement Dragon before its time, and it destroyed everything. The intense light of it wiped the world clean of all its many sins. The wicked people simply could not even begin to stand against the destructive power of Judgement Dragon. The powerful monarchs were slaughtered as if they were twigs being snapped. They did not and could not attempt to fight back, they were swept away.
   As the world burned to the ground with sacred fire, The Creator took pity on the devastated world. He opened the door to the Spirit World. It opened the way for fairies and other good creatures of light to come and repair the world that had been so lost. The Creator re-created mankind, and they repopulated rapidly. Only one thing from the old world remained: Aurkus. Since he had summon Judgement Dragon, he was untouched by all of the destruction. The world was wiped completely clean of the darkness, and a better world of happiness took it's place. Only Aurkus knew the danger tht the darkness still presented. So when he was an old man, he created a secret society of people who serve the light and protect society from the dark. These people are called Aurkites. Aurkus saved four relics from the deceased Lightlords, and when he died, he passed down his own relic as well. When the relics choose an owner, they give the owner the power of the Lightlords: for Aurkus knew that surely the Lightlords would be needed to save the world again someday."

DJD finished, and folded his hands under his chin. Harper sat lost in his own thoughts for several minutes as he digested all of the information. After quite some time, Harper spoke.

Harper: "That was a very interesting story. But what does that have to do with what we were talking about?"
DJD: "If fact, it has everything[b] to do with what we were talking about. You see, it's no story, it's fact. All of that actually happened, eons ago. And now their battle has resurfaced in our time."

Harper considered that.

Harper: "So...the Lightlords. They mirror the Demon Kings, right?"

DJD nodded.

DJD: "In a manner of speaking I suppose they do. The Lightlords serve the light, and the Demon Kings serve the dark. Five Lightlords, five Demon Kings. With the relics, the Lightlords are technically immortalized. And as I mentioned before, the Demon Kings themselves are immortal. But they're trapped inside the Shadow Realm. At least...they[b]have
been."

Harper felt a shiver run down his spine. He suddenly knew what DJD meant by their battle resurfacing in their time.

Harper: "Chaosking."

DJD nodded slowly. Harper was more frustrated than ever.

Harper: "So that makes me your enemy then I suppose?!"
DJD: "Actually...no. First of all, you're not my enemy. Chaosking is. He posseses you because he cannot yet return to this world himself. Second of all, you're...a special case."

Harper was going to reply, but then he realized something.

Harper: "You're...you're an Aurkite aren't you?"
DJD: "Yes. But I'm more than that. I posses one of the ancient relics of the Lightlords. I AM a Lightlord actually. Can you guess who the other Lightlords are?"

Harper though back to how back in DGA, Frost seeme to be able to speak to him through his mind.

Harper: "Team Element?"
DJD: "Correct. Frost, Blaze, and Shock are all carriers of the relics."

Harper scratched his head.

Harper: "But that's only four. There were five Lightlords in the end, right? Five relics?"

DJD said nothing at first.

DJD: "Would you like to see my Lightlord relic Harper?"

Harper nodded, not sure where he was going with this. DJD unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, then he pulled something out from underneath his shirt. It was a silver cross necklace. Harper's eyes widened, and he clutched his own silver cross necklace.

Harper: "Does that mean...?"

He had an odd sensation in the pit of his stomach as all the missing pieces fell into place.

DJD: "I wasn't sure at first. The relic chooses the Lightlord, not the other way around. At times, the relics give stength to those who would use it for good, such as your friend Fallen King. But your duel with Janembo proved it to me: the light actually took precedance over the dark demon inside of you. And it gave you such power as to defeat a skilled duelist like Janembo with a near-worthless deck. I also wasn't sure Chaosking was one of the Demon Kings at first either. But his sheer power, coupled with the fact that I couldn't seal him away, proves that he is. And proves that your necklace is what's sealing Chaosking for the time being, not my power. I've toyed with other possibilities but after what I've seen, all the evidence points to one thing."

DJD took a deep breath.

DJD: "You are a Lightlord and a Demon King."

Next Time - Chapter 8: The Twilit King  
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:57 am

OMFG, AWESOME CHAPTER!!! This story is getting better and better. It's.....too.....EPIC!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:02 am

omg Harper is a choas element duelist :O

VERY VERY WERY nice chapter Harpy Smile
btw now that I know who the aurkites ares, does that mean I am a Demon King cuz I was called lord :O
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

PRO!

i was a badass :3
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Frost: haha thanks
*ignores scorp's question so I won't spoil the story*
shadow: thx and yes you were xD

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 8: The Twilit King

Harper sat in stunned silence for several seconds.

Harper: "I'm both? How is that possible? Why would Chaosking choose a Lightlord for a host?! Or why would the relic choose someone infested with a demon?!"

Despite the tension in the air and the weight of what he had just said, DJD still seemed perfectly at ease.

DJD: "I'm afraid I don't have the answer to those questions. I don't know how or why you are both Light and Dark. But the fact is: you ARE both."

Harper let out a frustrated sigh, and held his head in his hands.

Harper: "How long can I stay like this? Will one of the sides eventually take over completely?"
DJD: "Again, I don't know for sure. But from my observations, it would seem as if you somehow have control of the powers raging within your body. You choose which powers to use, and when."
Harper: "Your observations are wrong then. It's all I can do to even attempt to control them. I almost killed Deathcoder remember?"

At this, DJD actually smiled.

DJD: "But you didn't kill Deathcoder. You will find that it takes much practice to channel even one power. It takes hard work and a lot of training: training that you haven't even begun yet. Yet you are still able to control two powers to a point, even without any practice."
Harper: "So what you're saying is, if I am taught how, I can control the different powers?"

DJD nodded.

Harper: "But who can teach me that?"
DJD: "I can. I'm the leader of the Lightlords, remember? I taught Frost, Shock, and Blaze how to channel their powers, and it will be no different for you."
Harper: "But it will be different. The others don't have to harness dark powers as well as light powers. I don't suppose you know how to channel dark powers too?"

DJD took a while to select his words carefully before he answered.

DJD: "I don't pretend to be an expert about dark power. I'm sure it is more chaotic and more unpredictable than light. But you have several things working for you. First, you are in control right now, not Chaosking. Tino defeated him, and someone has tried to seal him. Chaosking is a Demon King, he cannot be fully sealed like other demons. However, his loss and the seal still weakened him a lot, so for now he can only stir from time to time. Second, you will receive training on how to harness your light powers. As I already said, I don't assume that the methods of controlling light and dark will be the same, I don't even assume that they will be similar. But they might be similar, and if they are, what you learn from me will help you control what I cannot: the darkness. Even if the methods of using light and dark are not similar, the light will help you improve mental toughness, which can only help. Third, as the light grows stronger, the dark will probably grow weaker. I don't think that your light powers will ever kill Chaosking, but it should give you more leverage over him."

Harper was silent for some time.

Harper: "So...are you sure those factors will help?"
DJD: "No, I'm not. I'm not sure you can control light and dark. Perhaps the attempt to do so will destroy you. All I can do is assemble the facts and make an educated guess. However, all the little facts point to a positive result. We're taking a great risk with you, but I think you could be a key factor in the coming conflict."
Harper: "What is the coming conflict? What's going on?"
DJD: "As you may have heard, New Domino City is being overrun by duel gangs. COD, EX, FE, many more. What used to be simple team rivalry has turned into a gang war. But the worst part of it is COD."
Harper: "What does COD stand for?"
DJD: "Children Of Darkness."

Harper blinked, unsurprised. Those idiots were always interfering in his life, it only made sense that they were here in New Domino City too.

Harper: "I don't suppose they're affiliated with The Children Of The Dark are they?"

DJD apparenty missed his sarcasm.

DJD: "Harper, they are The Children Of The Dark. Lately, they've been more active than ever before."
Harper: "Why? What do they have to gain by putting themselves in the spotlight?"
DJD: "That, my friend, has a very complicated answer."

He sighed.

DJD: "Harper, you know that this isn't the only world there is."
Harper: "I know, Pseudospace is just a virtual world. There's a real one too."
DJD: "I mean even outside of that. There's the Shadow Realm, the Spirit World, and many more. In small ways, the different dimensions have always been connected. It wasn't easy, but some found passages in between that allowed them to travel to different dimensions. Demons particularly have found a way out of the Shadow Realm every few centuries. Even the Demon Kings have made it out upon occasion, and there was a Lightlord or another hero there to stop them. It's a constant cycle: every once in a while, darkness will arrive to upset the balance of light and dark, and the light will win and bring it back into balance. Naturally, it gets very tiring to always have to save the world. But for a long time now, the Aurkites have seen no need to save the world. Those small connections between dimensions don't apply to a computer program, so here we have been in Pseudospace, safe from darkness. So, the Aurkites have witheld the Lightlord Relics from their possible users because the Lightlords were uneeded. Instead of having one relic and one Lightlord at a time, the Aurkites planned to hide away the relics until all five could be used at once to crush darkness once and for all."
Harper: "Then why use all of them now? We're supposedly safe here, so why waste years worth of saving the relics?"
DJD: "Because we're not safe. Not anymore. This is difficult to explain, because I do not yet know what's causing it, but: the dimensions are starting to fuse. They're somehow even combining with Pseudospace, even though that should be impossible. Slowly, certain parts of the world are being connected to other worlds. The site of DUA, for example, is connected to the Shadow Realm. We fear that the Children Of Darkness will be able to use areas like that to their advantage...they want to bring back not just Chaosking, but all five Demon Kings."

They were both silent for a while. Harper tried to imagine the chaos that would ensue if there were five Chaoskings running around unchecked. DJD seemed to be reading his thoughts.

DJD: "Disastrous, isn't it?"
Harper: "Well...what can we do about it?"
DJD: "We're doing our best to crush the Children Of Darkness, with them gone that will help quite a bit and lessen the chance for them to free the Demon Kings. But if they succeed in freeing the Demon Kings...we have no choice but to fight like the universe depends on our success. Because it will."
Harper: "Cheerful thought..."

DJD smiled warmly at him.

DJD: "The relics didn't choose us for no reason. There will be fighting. But we'll do it together, and we'll win. We must."

Harper nodded absently. At length, he asked the question that had been bothering him for some time.

Harper: "So, these light powers: what do they do?"
DJD: "Well as I'm sure you've found out, you have the ability to heal abnormally fast. Light magic is by nature more defensive, so your strongest power lies in shielding and healing others and yourself. But light can be used offensively also. After you practice with it long enough, light can be even more destructive than the darkness. But I would advise you to be careful. Wanting to be aggressive may instead trigger Chaosking's powers."
Harper: "Interesting."

DJD stood up and spread out his hands.

DJD: "So Harper, I've told you what I know, now I need you to tell me something: will you join the Lightlords and fight for good?"

Harper could still feel Chaosking inside of him. He knew that no matter how much he trained to fight with light, the darkness would always be waiting. But for the first time, he had hope that he could be able to choose what his destiny was. He had the possibility to control those powers, to no longer have his friends fear him. He no longer had to fear himself. He could make up for his mistakes by fighting darkness instead of being consumed by it.

Harper: "I accept."

Meanwhile:

Scorpion stood on top of a skyscraper in New Domino City. He had changed out of his Administrator uniform, and now wore his DLKz uniform. The DLK uniform consisted of two parts: normal clothes and something that looked like armor. Scorpion wore gray clothes, and then over that there were pieces of futuristic armor. The "armor" itself made of an extremely durable material that was as light and as thin as plastic. Scorpion wore a bullet-proof vest that covered his shoulders and went down just below his waist. He also had shin guards, forearm guards, and shoes made of the same "armor" material. All pieces of the "armor" were a brownish-orange color.
Scorpion absently scratched at his neck. He still wore the white hanckerchief around his neck. For some reason, he had worn it since he had returned from DUA, and he never took it off.
Scorpion had told Vongola that he had come to check on Harper. What he hadn't told Vongola was that he was going to meet up with the leader of the Children Of Darkness.
As if on cue, a shadowy portal appeared behind Scorpion, and a man walked out. The man wore a black cloak like the rest of the Children, but he wore a black mask with red markings over his face.

Scorpion: "You took your time."
COD Leader: "I apologize, lord. The Children are involved in many small-scale conflicts with other gangs, and I wanted to sort them out first."
Scorpion: "Apology accepted. Are you ready to carry out your plan?"
COD Leader: "Did you summon the other members of the Delta Knights?"
Scorpion: "Yes. I told them to meet me at the abandoned Duel Dome downtown in an hour."
COD Leader: "The old dome used by the CR gang?"

Scorpion barely cracked a hint of a smile.

Scorpion: "The one that used to be used by CR. They're dead now."

The leader nodded absently. He didn't really care whether CR lived or died, just as long as no one had made a fuss about it. Besides, Scorpion seemed to have enjoyed killing them.

Scorpion: "The DLKz sure will be surprised to see you."

The man smiled, and then removed his mask. He stared off with Scorp at New Domino City below them.

COD Leader: "Yes, I'm sure they will be."

Meanwhile:

DJD smiled and shook hands with Harper.

DJD: "It's good to have you on the right side."
Harper: "It's good to finally be able to be on the right side. So what's our plan?"
DJD: "There are many warring factions in this city. They fight for control over certain 'turf' in the city, but as much as they seem like gangs, they are dueling teams. If there was a gigantic tournament hosted here in New Domino City, they couldn't help but join."
Harper: "Surely we can't make them join."
DJD: "Certainly not, but they will come nonetheless. Most will want to prove themselves, and those who don't enter will be looked on as weakligs and cowards. Other duel teams will try to push them around more and encroach on their territory. No, if they want to keep their turf they will enter. We'll host a tournament as big as the original Seto Kaiba's Battle City tournament, with the same rules, except for one thing: each duelist is also part of a dueling team, and every time they win, it also counts as a win for their team. The top ranked duel team at the end of the tournements will also receive a prize as well as the individual duelist who wins it all."
Harper: "That sounds awesome, but what's the point?"
DJD: "It will draw out the COD. We don't know where they base their operations, and even if we found it there would still be Children scattered around the city. But if their whole team is forced to join the tournament...think about it. We will have every Child Of Darkness registered by name. We'll know their dueling information, where they live, their backround. All that would remain is to figure out who on the list is and isn't a member of COD, and that shouldn't be too hard. Also if the Demon Kings are freed, they too will join this tournament...but since the tournament is so long, we will probably pick them off one by one. I doubt that the remaining four can come all at once from the Shadow Realm."

Harper rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

Harper: "I see. So all of the Aurkites and Lightlords are going to enter this Battle City Tournament?"
DJD: "Yes."
Harper: "Well there's one slight problem: I don't have a deck. My Flamecat deck was lost when I lost to the Shadow Duelist named Shadowdawn, and the Underworld deck was lost when I was defeated by Tino. I've got nothing left."
DJD: "No need to worry. TDA has the biggest selection of cards of any academy in the world. I can hook you up with whatever you need."
Harper: "Really?! That's great!"
DJD: "In fact, I have a few special cards for you."

He opened a drawer in his desk, and took out a rectangular box with hinges. He opened the lid, and Harper saw three identical cards inside of the box.
Spoiler:

Harper picked one up. The Sorcerer held darkness in one hand, and light in the other. His effect was indeed a powerful one.

DJD: "These cards are extremely rare. I'm giving them to you, they seem to reflect your personality...perhaps you can build a deck around them."

Harper stared at the card, and oddly enough, Chaos Sorcerer seemed to stare right back at him.

Harper: "Yes...thank you DJD. For everything."
DJD: "Thank you. Go ahead down to the card shop, they should be waiting for you there."
Harper: "Okay, cya."

Meanwhile:

Scorpion's watch went off.
*BeepBeep!* *BeepBeep!* *BeepBeep!*

COD Leader: "It's time."

In response, Scorpion grabbed the other man's arm, and they were both swallowed in a mass insurgence of darkness.

Next Time - Chapter 9: The Door To Darkness
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:15 am

Sweet Chapter man!! Seems like all the pieces are coming together, can't wait to see what I use in that tourney! XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:17 am

Wow Now I'm a baddass too XD
but you stoped it in the best part :O I hate you so much for that !
Hope we will see more of this soon, even tho I know you will be inactive Sad
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:52 am

1. Its obvious who the man with the mask was Very Happy

2. Damn you! I wanted to use a team tournament in my story, when I have the time to continue it -.-
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

New chapter finally Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. Note that's Supreme_King's character is named Lelouch. The name change will be explained later

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 9: The Door To Darkness

Harper sat cross-legged in an open, light-filled library. Like most rooms in TDA, several of the walls were made entirely of glass, and light streamed in to brighten up the room. Old books were packed inside the shelves, but all were well-preserved and free of dust. Harper was sitting on a mat in the center of the room with his eyes closed. DJD had recommended meditation to help channel his light energy, and Harper already felt more relaxed even after only a few minutes of meditation.
There was a knock at the door, and without waiting for an answer, Vongola walked in. Harper smiled, which was rare these days.

Harper: "Vongeh! You made it!"
Vongola: "Haha, how could I miss it? Such a big tournament is the perfect chance for DGA to show off its stuff. And it gave me an excuse to come check in on you. Scorp came here a while back to watch you, but he never said anything to me since he left DGA."

Harper looked puzzled.

Harper: "I haven't seen Scorpion at all since I've been here."

Vongola merely nodded.

Vongola: "That doesn't surprise me. Scorp's been acting pretty weird lately, I'm not sure what's wrong with him."
Harper: "You mean how he always wears a white cloth around his neck?"

Vongola waves his hand impatiently.

Vongola: "Yes, yes, but I mean MORE than that. He almost seems like a different person."
Harper: "Ah. Well, I haven't really talked to him much since he came back because of..."

He stopped in the middle of his sentence, but they both knew what he was going to say. "Because of Chaosking."

Vongola: "How is that going by the way?"

Harper barked a laugh.

Harper: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."
Vongola: "Ha! After seeing people being possesed by demons, and evil assassins that wear capes and kill people by playing card games, I think I'd believe anything."

At length, Harper explained everything DJD had told him about the ancient battles of the Lightsworn/Lightlords, the Demon Kings, and how the battle was once again taking place because of the Demon Kings escaping from the Shadow Realm. He wasn't as great a storyteller as DJD, but he remembered most everything about the legend. When he was done, Vongola was silent for some time as he absorbed all the information.

Vongola: "Wow...are you serious?"
Harper: "Yeah. I mean there's no way per se for DJD to prove it, but it all makes sense really. What the Children of Darkness are doing. Where Chaosking came from. Why my necklace has special powers. I guess my father and his friend were both Aurkites. And it resonates with what we already know. Knightshade specifically told you that there were other 'Kings' besides Chaosking that they were trying to free."
Vongola: "True...it's just...bizarre. Really bizarre."
Harper: "Yeah, I feel you. I thought the same thing."
Vongola: "Here's a crazy question: shouldn't we alert the world of this? If four more Chaoskings come, we'll need all the help we can get...or maybe even more. But from what you told me, it doesn't even seem like the DLK know about this."
Harper: "There's a reason for that. First off, he doesn't want to cause a panic. Panicking won't help the situation. Second, DJD seems to be of the opinion that they can only come one at a time. It's true that the Lightlords and Demon Kings are somewhat equal in power. Perhaps the Demon Kings are slightly stronger. But if it's five against one..."
Vongola: "Ah, I see. Still, it wouldn't hurt to make up some kind of dueling posse just in case."
Harper: "Haha I supose not. It would be nice to know DGA is there to back us up. Next to Team Element and the DLK, I think DGA's got some of the best duelists in Pseudospace."

Vongola waved his hand in an air of feigned indifference.

Vongola: "Well...they WERE taught by the best."

Harper cracked a smile for a second time that afternoon.

Harper: "That they were."

Meanwhile:

Scorpion stood waiting with the leader of COD in the warehouse. Scorpion wore his DLK armor. The armor was made out of individual pieces: a pullover chest guard that went just below his waist and also covered his shoulders, forearm guards, fingerless armored gloves, and shin guards. The armor was brownish-gold, with a slight shine and depth to it like a tiger's-eye stone. Inder the armor he wore black pants and a black turtleneck that covered his neck in place of the usual white cloth. His shoes were black, but had the brownish-gold armor on the top part of the shoe. His black hair was messy and a bit longer than usual, and he wore a small silver crown on his head. The COD leader wore the standard black COD clothes and cloak, but also wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his face. A strange, circular machine stood in the middle of the warehouse; it was basically a metal ring as tall as a man with buttons on the side.
The door opened, and the COD leader stood up straighter. In walked three members of the Delta Knights: Kiryu, Daron, and Lelouch. They all wore the same clothing and armor as Scorpion, except they didn't wear crowns. Kiryu was Russian in his mid twenties with short, light, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. It's also worth mentioning that he was extremely handsome. This, coupled with the fact that he was quite literally the best duelist on the world, made it so women were constantly drooling over him. Lelouch was also rather good looking, but in a more boyish way. He was white, had long brown hair that went past his ears, and deep brown eyes. Daron's heritage was a little hard to define. Some of his features seemed Asian, but his eyes were not. His skin tone was olive, which may have suggested a Mediteranean lineage, but was a light, more yellowy olive color, which may have indicated an Asian lineage. In all likelihood, he was probably both. His black hair was short but spiked, and he wore black makeup around his eyes. Daron had a tough "IDGAF" look about him that made Scorpion think that that if he hadn't been wearing the Delta Knight armor, he would probably be wearing a leather jacket and toting around an electric guitar. Both Lelouch and Daron were only sixteen: about a decade younger than Kiryu. However, they were both extremely skilled professional duelists, and were among the few that could occasionally beat Kiryu and DJD.

Kiryu: "Scorpion, what's the emergency you wanted to talk to us about? And why...here?"

Kiryu had a heavy accent, but it wasn't too hard to understand. Daron looked Scorpion over.

Daron:"What the hell is on your head?"

Scorpion ignored him and spread his palms out in a greeting.

Scorpion: "My friends, I have something that I wish to show you. Perhaps you have wondered what truly happened at Forbidden Arts Duel Academy? Why they were seemingly attacked by demons?"
Lelouch: "Of course we've wondered that. But we haven't had any evidence so far to point us in the right direction."
COD Leader: "Until now."

The COD leader stepped out of the shadows from where he had been hiding. Kiryu narrowed his eyes.

Kiryu: "You! Who are you? That voice..."

The COD leader removed his mask and in the same movement tore off his cloak and threw them both off to the side. The mask clattered to the ground but the cloak floated through the air for a few seconds.

Kiryu: "The_Dutch_Prince. How very...surprising it is to see you again. It's disappointing to see you're on the wrong side."

The Dutch Prince: "I could say the same thing about you, Kiryu. You have no idea the power that awaits on the side of darkness."
Kiryu: "I have power enough."

The Dutch Prince raised an eyebrow.

TDP: "Do you? Yet you have not been able to eliminate the Children Of Darkness after all this time. You were unable to defeat me when I left the Delta Knights. You were not able to prevent or foresee what happened at FADA."

Kiryu clenched his right fist, but wisely said nothing. TDP went over to the machine.

TDP: "Do you wish to know the things that you do not know?"
Kiryu: "I...suppose."
TDP: "All that has happened so far is because of other worlds. For several years, Pseudospace has been quietly isolated from these other worlds. After all, it is a computer program, how could it not be? But recently...I reconnected us. Using a combination of portals and Pseudopods, I was able to link the virtual data of this system to the Spirit World...and the Shadow Realm. It happened slowly at first. Bits and pieces of Pseudospace began to exist on the same plane as the other worlds. For example...the caves of FADA were simultaniously the caves of FADA...and the Shadow Realm."
Lelouch: "THAT'S how the demons escaped..."
TDP: "Indeed. In time, the entirety of Pseudospace will be absorbed into the rest of the worlds...and we will no longer be isolated."
Daron: "One problem. You just told US your ridiculous plan. Now you can kiss your butt goodbye."
Scorpion: "I don't think so."
Lelouch: "Scorp? You're WITH this guy?"

Scorpion sneered.

Scorpion: "No. He's with me. Just as you will soon be."

The Dutch Prince quickly pulled a lever on the circular machine, and the machine hummed to life. A transparent but cloudy film covered the open part of the ring. Lightning flashed across it. TDP shouted over the noise of the machine. 

The Dutch Prince: "Delta Knights! Just as I opened a portal from the outside in, now I have activated a portal from the inside to the outside!"
Kiryu: "A portal to what?!"

TDP leveled his gaze at Kiryu, and then laughed evily.

TDP: "The Shadow Realm...in the prison of the Demon Kings."

As he spoke, he and Scorpion leapt out of the way of the portal as a concentrated pillar of purple fire erupted from the circular portal and devoared the Delta Knights.

Next Time - Chapter 10: With Friends Like These...
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm

epicness as always, harper!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:57 pm

HOLY shit, Ipassed from a cool admin to an Evil Knight Razz Nice chapter bro, Try to keep the story going, I cant waith to here more Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Woooot, way to write Harper, this war is going to freakin awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks for putting me in bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next