Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Go down 
+18
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
redgar
King007
Lavi
kiryu111
TheRuler
The_Dutch_Prince
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shadow
Pein
Vongola-x
Supreme_King
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Harper7000
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Introduction

He opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, inside some small, dimly-lit room with gray walls. Where WAS he? It wasn't anywhere he had ever seen before...or was it? Had he been there before? Suddenly, he couldn't think of ANYwhere he had been before.

???: "Who.....am I?"

Suddenly, he grabbed his head and dropped to his knees in pain as memories rushed back...and he remembered.

Flashback:

Flames burned everywhere. He was inside a burning castle. People were running around in a panic, women screamed, and even the silver-armored knights of the castle ran before his might. He was wielding a wicked-looking curved sword and was hacking through knight after knight whether they were in his way or not. None stood before his power. Soon, he made his way to the courtyard of the castle.
A young man in armor waited for him there. He was obviously the master of the castle, perhaps a prince of some sort.

Prince: "Your reign of terror ends here Chaosking! Prepare to die!"

He drew his mighty, shining sword and rushed at Chaosking. Chaosking met his first sword strike with a mere raising of his wrist and they clashed fiercely. The Prince rained down blow after blow on him but Chaosking was clearly the better swordsman of the two: he evaded most strikes and parried the others. The Prince jabbed with his sword and Chaosking deflected it down and struck the Prince full force with the flat of his blade and followed up with a vicious kick that disarmed him and sent his sword flying.
The Prince staggered away in pain. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be concentrating on somethng. He extended his hand, and it began to glow white with power. He muttered incantations in a strange language, and a knight in red and blue armor appeared in a flash of light.

Prince: "I summon Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Gaia, pierce him with your mighty lance!"

The knight charged at Chaosking, and in response, Chaosking surged with dark power. He extended his arms and a chaotic black sphere appeared in the middle of the courtyard. Out of the sphere came a vicious-looking demon with burning arms.
Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Destroy him!!!"

The demon slashed right through Gaia, lance, horse and all, and cut the Prince in half too.

The Present:

Chaosking: "AAUGGH!"

He still held his head in his hands. That WASN'T who he was! It couldn't be! But the memories didn't lie, that really HAD happened. He knew it had, somehow. But...was he really Chaosking? There was something else...some kind of foreign feeling or...
He grabbed his head again as more memories returned.

Flashback:

Yuri: "Attention duelists! We have a new member today, please welcome Harper to DUA!"

Harper stood up and everyone clapped. He sat back down when they were done.

Yuri: "Harper, we've thought a lot about your rank. We decided to place you in... Stardust Blue!!!! Congratulations!!!!"

Everybody clapped even more this time, but Harper just sat there stunned. He couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

Yuri: "Mr. Harper made 100% on the written test, and managed to beat our very own Vongola-x in one of the test duels!

Everyone cheered yet again.

Yuri: "Vongola, you may speak."
Vongola: "Congratulations Harper. I must say you dueled pathetically in the first duel, but improved after that. You have the knowledge, you just need experience, which we can give you. Please come up here and Tino will present you with a card.

Harper walked up the steps to the stage/table. Tino held out a card.
Tino: "Use it well."

It was Stardust Dragon.

The Present:

Was THAT him? He remembered that day just as clearly as the day with the Prince. It was just so confusing. Harper/Chaosking decided to leave the room. He was in a dark and quiet hallway, evidently he was in some sort of large building. He walked down some stairs, and out two huge double doors. It was nighttime outside, and he could see that he was in a city...somewhere. Harper/Chaosking saw an empty road leading further into the city. He knew he needed to leave...there was no way he could be around people in his condition.

???: "I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Harper/Chaosking whipped around to see who had spoken. It was a tall man in a black cloak. The cloak had a hood that was thrown back, but the man wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his identity.

Harper/Chaosking: "Who're you?"
Masked Man: "Who am I? Perhaps I should be asking the same thing about you. Who ARE you anyway?"

Harper/Chaosking swallowed hard and clenched his fist.

Harper/Chaosking: "I...don't know."
Masked Man: "Haha! Hahahahahaha! Of course you don't."
Harper/Chaosking: "Why? Why don't I know who I am?!"
Masked Man: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."

Harper/Chaosking looked hard at him, and he spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

Harper/Chaosking: "Tell me the truth. And tell me now."

The masked man looked him up and down. He seemed to make a decision, and he took off one of his black gloves and rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to reveal a bronze bracelet on his arm. Harper/Chaosking's eyes widened.

Harper/Chaosking: "That object...I know it from somewhere."

He looked at his own wrist. He was wearing an identical bracelet. It even had the same strange markings.

Masked Man: "Listen to me. I can help you. I know you don't trust me because you don't know me. But you don't know ANYONE right now, so what do you have to lose, really?"

Harper/Chaosking hung his head and was silent for several minutes. When he finally spoke, his voice broke.

Harper/Chaosking: "Nothing...I suppose."

The man nodded.

Masked Man: "Give me your hand."

Harper/Chaosking extended the hand with the bronze bracelet and the masked man grasped his hand in his. The twin bracelets began to glow with power.
Without warning, there was an explosion of purple fire that lit Harper/Chaosking up. He screamed with unimaginable pain, and he dropped to his knees again. The masked man continued to grasp his hand despite the flames that raged around them. The bracelets glowed even brighter, the flames burned brighter, and hotter, and higher and then...
Suddenly, he was free. He fell on his back and took a deep breath. Finally, he remembered everything. His name was Harper: he had been possesed by the demon Chaosking. Yet Harper could barely feel the demon's presence any more. There was no longer a contant struggle for supremacy inside him. Harper looked wonderingly up at the stranger.

Harper: "W...who...who ARE you?"
Masked Man: "Someone from the dark. That's all you need to know."

The Masked Man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Harper. Harper looked at it. The card was completely white and blank.

Harper: "What's this supposed to be?"
Masked Man: "It's 'supposed to be' YOU. Symbolically of course. Right now, you are unsure of your destiny. In time, this card will reveal to you the true nature of your soul. Keep it for now."

Harper took it, but sighed.

Harper: "I do remember what happened now. I might even learn to control Chaosking after a while. But I doubt I'll ever know who I TRULY am."

The stranger shifted his weight from foot to foot, as if considering something.

Masked Man: "You know...sometimes the best way to win a struggle is to not fight."
Harper: "Why are there so many riddles with you?"
Masked Man: "Someday it will all become clear. But for now, I must go: and YOU must forget."

He snapped his fingers, and a dark aura surrounded Harper. Harper blinked in surprise, and then dropped unconcious onto the front porch of DGA.

Next Time - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:09 am

me, definitely
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:35 am

Me ofc, finish it -.-
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:39 am

finish it...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:00 am

Vongola-x wrote:
finish it...

Hell Yeah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 am

TheRuler wrote:
me, definitely
LegendaryFrost wrote:
Me ofc, finish it -.-
Vongola-x wrote:
finish it...
Scorpion67 wrote:
Vongola-x wrote:
finish it...

Hell Yeah Twisted Evil

What they said, ESPECIALLY me since you gave us a cliffhanger that ended with me dueling. I wanna see what happens to me, dammit! XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 am

Ok, here's the deal. You guys keep DGA alive, and not just that, but make it thrive, and I'll finish this with great style and effort. I can't come back home if i don't have a place to come back to. You guys seem to be stepping it up lately so good job. But keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Alright guys, like I promised in my return topic, this story will finally be finished!! I recommend going back and reading the story from the beginning, especially if you haven't read it yet, but here's a summary of what's happened so far
*SPOILERS**ALERT**SPOILERS*

The year is 2212. Modern technology has given rise to a virtual program known as Pseudospace, a program that humans are able to upload their brains to and live their daily lives in. Since there is no need for eating or money or any other such trivial things, Pseudospace is essentially a dream come true for anyone who lives there. And EVERYONE lives there. Everyone, that is, except Milliardo, better known as The Dutch Prince. The Dutch Prince is the leader of a cult group of demon worshippers known as the Children of Darkness (COD). He somehow found a way to connect the virtual world of Pseudospace with the real world, the Spirit World, and the Shadow Realm, and in so doing, made the world highly unstable and released demons, who went on to possess human students of the dueling school known as DUA.

One such demon was much more powerful than the rest. His name was Chaosking, and he possessed a talented DUA student named Harper just before he would have died at the hands of a demon called Shadowdawn. Chaosking tore through duelist after duelist in DUA, but was finally defeated by Tino through a combination of Tino's immense skill,  the fact that using Necroking's deck had weakened Chaosking, and a whole lot of luck.

After Chaosking's defeat, The Dutch Prince attempted to seal Chaosking's soul within a magical bronze bracelet, even though he knew that it would only delay Chaosking's return, not prevent it. After giving Harper a blank card that was supposed to represent his soul, and would "be revealed in time", he vanished, leaving Harper in the hands of other former DUA members who had created a new, more successful academy called DGA.

However, delaying Chaosking is easier said than done. Harper chaotically varied between almost annihilating people with darkness and superhumanly healing/shielding himself and others. Through a long series of events that ranged from DGA to TDA to The Sattelite, Harper came in contact with Dancejondance, founder and owner of TDA and right-hand man to the president. He explained all. He told Harper the history of the Demon Kings, the five strongest  demons in the world, who had united to rule the world. 

Chaosking: Wily and unpredictable, he is an agent of chaos who delights in having no plan but must always be the best.
Necroking: Real name: Superbia. Also know as Hades or Ha Des. The ruler of the dead, he has an army of zombies and can only possess a dead host killed by darkness.
Terrorking: Real name: Desiré. Physically, he is the strongest of all demons except Shadowking. He is headstrong and enjoys killing more than ruling.
Supremeking: Also known as Hau. While Chaosking is for anarchy, Supremeking is for order. He is responsible for forming the Demon Kings and is a master of fusion.
Shadowking: The most powerful of all demons and probably the most powerful being in the entire universe. He has never lost a single duel. Ever. He is omnipotent and incredibly intelligent and ancient.

They were opposed by the Lightlords (aka Lightsworn), who managed to lock them away in the Shadow Realm by outnumbering them 4-1. The same battle, DJD explained, has now resurfaced into the current timeline. With Pseudospace fusing with the real worlds, the Demon Kings could finally escape their prison. But the Lightlords were ready. DJD explained that Lightlord relics were passed down from generation to generation, and chose men when the time was right, giving them power over light just as the Demon Kings had power over the dark. Not only was Harper chosen as a host by a Demon King, but he was chosen by a relic to be a Lightlord. It remains to be seen if this is problematic or the key to the world's survival. DJD himself is also a Lightlord, as is his team consisting of Frost, Blaze, and Shock. The remaining Kings took control of the Delta Knights, the best dueling team in Pseudospace. Shadowking took Kiryu, Supremeking took Lelouch, Terrorking took Daron, and Necroking took Scorpion. DJD's plant was to flush out the COD and a possible Demon King by hosting a giant Battle City tournament. Since all five Kings are on the loose though, he expected the plan to fail. Strangely enough, they all deferred to The Dutch Prince and his plan for their conquest by playing by DJD's rules.

All except for Terrorking, who was too impulsive to listen to a mere human. DJD sent Blaze and Shock after him, and in an epic battle in a Shadow Storm outside the ruins of DADA, Blaze defeated him using Red Nova Dragon, a monster created by Terrorking himself. Supremeking was dispatched by TDP to kill Blaze.

Harper, Frost, Vongola (DGA admin), Sabre (DGA member), and Nero (DGA member) went after Shadow, a prominent member of the Children of Darkness. After meeting a contact named Drake, Shadow attacked, and Chaosking teleported them to a nearby hill. However, he was reverted back to Harper by Shadowdawn, who, since he had defeated Harper once before, was able to control him. Sabre challenged Shadowdawn to a duel, despite the fact that he is only an average duelist. But the fate of the world may well rest on his shoulders, for if the Demon Kings or their servants, the COD are able to control Chaosking...the fight is over.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Will you remake the duels to this format? Very Happy

If so, don't be shy to ask on my deck update that I sent you a long time ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 am

Maybe a little...but some decks are going to be them in their prime like Infernity with 3 Launcher, so who knows. And I haven't decided if I want to include xyz or not yet.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:50 am

Yay, I get to decide the fate of the world. My dream come true! XD

For real though, it's cool that your gonna get back on the story, Harper. This read was way too good to go out on a cliffhanger. Now that I'm back on too, my offer to help out with the story in any way possible still stands.
Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 pm

so after catching up i can finally say WOW,this is THE best yugioh fic i have ever read and i do hope you continue it.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Here it is! At long last!

Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Life Points:
Sabre:6600. Shadowdawn:8000

Sabre could vaguely feel The Silencer's consciousness inside of him, as if relishing in the darkness and pain around them. His consciousness wasn't awake enough to break free of course; thanks to Scorp, he never would be again. But he stirred just enough to make Sabre feel it, and it annoyed him, as usual. The others thought that his time as The Silencer was a big blank, but he remembered. He remembered it all. And that was why he had to save Blight from the same fate.
But as Shadowdawn set a card and ended, Sabre was faced with Fortune Lady Dark, which was a sizable threat, Future Visions, which would remove from play his monsters, a facedown, which was a possible threat, and 6 in-hand cards, which could be anything. He had to draw something good.

Sabre: "Draw!"

He sighed thankfully.

Sabre: "I activate Amazoness Village!"

The area around them warped from the blue, gel-like substance with the Future Windows to a bunch of ragtag huts next to a jungle.

Sabre: "Now I summon another Amazoness Paladin. Amazoness Village gives her 200 attack and she gives herself 100 with her effect, which means she has 2000 attack too! Amazoness Paladin, it's time for a rematch!"

Amazoness Paladin swung her sword low this time, cutting through Dark's legs as Dark simultaneously cracked her staff down on Paladin's head, killing them both.

Shadowdawn: "Ha! Your time in DGA has taught you nothing! I have clear card advantage and you're doing one for one tradeoffs!"
Sabre: "But your Dark will gain attack next turn, and you're forgetting one thing: Amazoness Village. When an Amazoness monster I control is destroyed, I can summon another one with the same level from my deck! Come on out, Amazoness Sage!"

Another girl appeared, this one with an odd hat and a staff (1400).

Sabre: "Amazoness Village gives her 200 extra attack. Sage, attack him directly!"

Sage swung her staff and smacked Shadowdawn's kneecap, causing him to fall down. Then, she stabbed her staff down on top of his set card, and it exploded. (Shadowdawn:6400).

Shadowdawn: "What?!"
Sabre: "When she inflicts direct damage to you, she can destroy one spell or trap card you control. I set three cards and end my turn."

Shadowdawn stood up and rubbed his knee.

Shadowdawn: "Draw! Since my Future Visions has been destroyed, Fortune Lady Light remains removed from play."
Sabre: "Good."
Shadowdawn: "It won't be good for long. I activate Heavy Storm!"
Sabre: "Not so fast! Since 4 of my spell or traps would be destroyed, I can chain Starlight Road!"

A blast of shining energy destroyed Heavy Storm and remained in a brilliant bridge for a few seconds. Then, it faded.

Shadowdawn: "What, no Stardust?"

Sabre said nothing.

Shadowdawn: "Oh...that's right, you're too much of a loser to even get into the Stardust Dorm."

Sabre gritted his teeth.

Sabre: "If the loser can beat you, you must really suck."

Shadowdawn merely barked a laugh. 

Shadowdawn: "I summon Fortune Lady Wind (900). Wind's effect activates! When she is normal summoned, I can destroy a spell or trap on the field for every Fortune Lady I control. I choose one of your set cards. I set two cards and end my turn."
Sabre: "Too bad your Wind is far too weak. Sage, attack his Wind!"
Shadowdawn: "Not so fast! I use Dimensional Prison to remove from play your Sage!"
Sabre: "Fine, I end."
Shadowdawn: "My turn again. During my standby phase, Wind upgrades to level 4, bringing her to 1200 attack! I activate my second copy of Future Visions!"

The field morphed back into a gel-like substance with windows into the future rolling leisurely by. Thankfully, this time they were not transported into one of the windows.

Nero: "Damn, it's a field spell fight."
Shadowdawn: "I summon Beast King Barbaros!"
Sabre: "But...how? He's a level 8, you can't summon him without tributes!"

Shadowdawn threw back his head in laughter. 

Shadowdawn: "You truly are a novice! Read his effect! I can normal summon him without tributes, and make his attack 1900 instead of 3000. But he won't be staying..."

A hole appeared and Barbaros fell into it.

Shadowdawn: "Wind, attack!"

Sabre was blown off his feet as Wind attacked (Sabre: 5400).

Shadowdawn: "I end my turn."
Vongola: "Watch out Sabre! When his Barbaros comes back next turn, it'll have 3000 attack again!"
Sabre: "What?! Are you sure?"
Vongola: "Positive."

Sabre frowned. He didn't have much going for him as far as options went. He had monsters, but with Future Visions on the field...

Sabre: "I summon Amazoness Trainee in attack mode!"

Trainee jumped out of a portal and promptly fell right back into another one.

Shadowdawn: "And the point of that was...?"
Sabre: Listen you!"
Drake: "Sabre."

Sabre glanced over at Drake, flanked by his hot blonde-haired and raven-haired bodyguards (prostitutes?). A man whom he barely even knew.

Drake: "Listen to me. The demon is just trying to get you angry. If he can do that, he wins. Simple as that. My men..."

He sighed and swallowed hard.

Drake: "That's how I lost my men. The Children are powerful, sure. But when they get you mad, it's hard to tell who the bad guy is. Especially since we ALL have our own demons. Some more than others...but...you're better than this Sabre. I know you are. Your demons are gone. Locked away. Don't let this guy drag them back out. The whole world is depending on you."

Sabre was quiet for a while.

Sabre: "I end my turn."
Shadowdawn: "About time. I was beginning to think that pep talk would neeever end. And then I would have to wait for you to finish crying and then..."
Sabre: "Go."

Shadowdawn grinned. But it wasn't pretty, half his teeth looked like they'd been punched out.

Shadowdawn: "Very well. Barbaros returns! And Wind levels up to level 5 and 1500 attack. I do hope you're ready to die. Attack!"

The next thing Sabre remembered, he was waking up. There were three long scratches on his face from where Barbaros had hit him. Slowly, he crawled to his feet (Sabre:900).

Shadowdawn: "Did you get your beauty sleep?"

Sabre struggled to his feet, hurt but alive.

Sabre: "Time...to end this."

Back to topdecking again. Again, he was faced with the fact that if he didn't draw exactly what he needed, it was all over. 

He drew. 

For a while, he didn't look at the card. Then, he flipped it over and smiled.

Sabre: "Amazoness Trainee is summoned back to the field. Reveal facedown, Mystical Space Typhoon! Now I destroy your Visions yet again!"

The dreamlike scenery faded away and they were back on the smoking hillside with The COD on one side, team DGA and Drake on the other, and a de-Chaosking'd Harper lying unconscious somewhere in between

Sabre: "I activate the card I just drew. Continuos Spell, Solidarity! When all of the monsters in my grave are of the same type, all monsters on my field of that type gain 800 attack! Now I sacrifice Trainee for Amazoness Queen!"

A stone throne rose out of the earth, and on it sat a strong, but still beautiful girl resting a large sword across her hips 2400).

Sabre: "Now her attack goes up by 800, giving her 3200 attack points! More than enough to conquer your monsters. Attack Wind!"

Amazoness Queen, in one swift motion, stood up, cleaved through Fortune Lady Wind, and flipped backwards, landing on her throne. She did the "I have my eyes on you" gesture with her fingers and then winked at Barbaros (Shadowdawn:3700).

Sabre: "I end my turn."
Shadowdawn: "So. This is your ultimate monster...interesting. I activate Forbidden Chalice on my Barbaros! His effects are negates but he gains 400 attack until the end phase. Which makes him more powerful than you! Looks like your teachers didn't mention that you should always take out your opponent's strongest monster first. Barbaros, attack his Queen!"

The warrior queen and the beast king crashed together in a huge explosion of dust. When it cleared, both still stood (Sabre:700).

Shadowdawn: "What?!"

Sabre smiled warmly.

Sabre: "Maybe YOU should learn to read effects. When Queen is on the field, no Amazoness monsters can be destroyed in battle, and that includes herself! I summon Amazoness Swordswoman. She has 1500 attack but Solidarity will bump it up to 2300. Queen, kill his Barbaros!"

Queen leapt at Barbaros again, but this time made a horizontal slash right through him (Shadowdawn:3500).

Sabre: "Swordswoman, attack him directly!"

(Shadowdawn:1200). Shadowdawn just sort of lay on the ground for a while before getting up. He was breathing hard and still sort of keeled over.

Shadowdawn: "You...actually...have a chance at...winning. But you can't...you can't..."

He pulled a card out of his duel disk slowly. He cackled, and then started laughing maniacally while standing up fully. He presented the card to everyone like a kid with a new toy.

Shadowdawn: "Dark Hole! See! See! I told you he wouldn't win!"

Suddenly he convulsed again, and narrowed his eyes at Sabre.

Shadowdawn: "Die."

He slapped Dark Hole onto the duel disk, and Queen and Swordswoman were sucked into the nothingness.

Shadowdawn: "I summon another Fortune Lady Water. She only has 1200 points but it's enough to finish you."
Sabre: "Is it?"
Shadowdawn: "YES!!"
Sabre: "Then do it."
Shadowdawn: "Water, attack!"
Sabre: "I activate my last card in play. Mirror Force!"
Shadowdawn: "NO!!"
Sabre: "Oh yes! Now it's down to what I draw next. Haha, deck, you've done good. I activate Monster Reborn!"
Shadowdawn: "This can't be happening...this is NOT happening."
Sabre: "I choose to summon Fortune Lady Dark from your grave. Seems like poetic justice to use your own monster against you, since you tried to use own friend against us. Harper isn't your's. And he never will be."

Shadowdawn gritted his teeth.

Shadowdawn: "Why?! Or...I guess, how?Before I die, answer me this: how did you do it? You didn't call upon the power of The Silencer. You're not even a well-ranked duelist. I'm a demon, direct servant of the Demon Kings and able to control Chaosking! What makes you so special?"

Sabre kind of chuckled a bit, and then smiled.

Sabre: "Nothing. I'm just a regular kid."

Fortune Lady Dark's staff flashed down.

And that was the end of Shadowdawn.

Next Time - Chapter 19: The Undefeated Champion
Back to top Go down
Pufka

Pufka

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 am

Vongy coached him, he loses Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 pm

I really would like to finish this but if only one person is going to read it i won't bother.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:36 am

Sorry, I read it at the time it was posted, just didn't comment on it :S
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 am

I dindn't even know this was up 0.o but I just read it Smile I will have to read the previous chapter tho cuz I don't even remember why shadow dawn and saber we're dueling but the chapter is amazing Wink So finish it!!!!
Back to top Go down
holykhayos

holykhayos

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:50 am

I just read it as well xD
Nice work! Very Happy please finish ^^
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Vongola-x wrote:
Sorry, I read it at the time it was posted, just didn't comment on it :S

Ditto here, and I'm ashamed at that cause this was my chapter.

That actually sounds like me, too. "An Eye for an Eye" and things of that nature. Not to mention there was something Harper said about Amazoness monsters back in January.

Harper7000 wrote:
Remember, there's nothing quite like kicking the crap out of someone with a bunch of chicks xD.

Truer words have never been said. That's why they're still one of my favorite archetypes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6