Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Go down 
+18
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
redgar
King007
Lavi
kiryu111
TheRuler
The_Dutch_Prince
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shadow
Pein
Vongola-x
Supreme_King
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Harper7000
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Introduction

He opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, inside some small, dimly-lit room with gray walls. Where WAS he? It wasn't anywhere he had ever seen before...or was it? Had he been there before? Suddenly, he couldn't think of ANYwhere he had been before.

???: "Who.....am I?"

Suddenly, he grabbed his head and dropped to his knees in pain as memories rushed back...and he remembered.

Flashback:

Flames burned everywhere. He was inside a burning castle. People were running around in a panic, women screamed, and even the silver-armored knights of the castle ran before his might. He was wielding a wicked-looking curved sword and was hacking through knight after knight whether they were in his way or not. None stood before his power. Soon, he made his way to the courtyard of the castle.
A young man in armor waited for him there. He was obviously the master of the castle, perhaps a prince of some sort.

Prince: "Your reign of terror ends here Chaosking! Prepare to die!"

He drew his mighty, shining sword and rushed at Chaosking. Chaosking met his first sword strike with a mere raising of his wrist and they clashed fiercely. The Prince rained down blow after blow on him but Chaosking was clearly the better swordsman of the two: he evaded most strikes and parried the others. The Prince jabbed with his sword and Chaosking deflected it down and struck the Prince full force with the flat of his blade and followed up with a vicious kick that disarmed him and sent his sword flying.
The Prince staggered away in pain. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be concentrating on somethng. He extended his hand, and it began to glow white with power. He muttered incantations in a strange language, and a knight in red and blue armor appeared in a flash of light.

Prince: "I summon Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Gaia, pierce him with your mighty lance!"

The knight charged at Chaosking, and in response, Chaosking surged with dark power. He extended his arms and a chaotic black sphere appeared in the middle of the courtyard. Out of the sphere came a vicious-looking demon with burning arms.
Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Destroy him!!!"

The demon slashed right through Gaia, lance, horse and all, and cut the Prince in half too.

The Present:

Chaosking: "AAUGGH!"

He still held his head in his hands. That WASN'T who he was! It couldn't be! But the memories didn't lie, that really HAD happened. He knew it had, somehow. But...was he really Chaosking? There was something else...some kind of foreign feeling or...
He grabbed his head again as more memories returned.

Flashback:

Yuri: "Attention duelists! We have a new member today, please welcome Harper to DUA!"

Harper stood up and everyone clapped. He sat back down when they were done.

Yuri: "Harper, we've thought a lot about your rank. We decided to place you in... Stardust Blue!!!! Congratulations!!!!"

Everybody clapped even more this time, but Harper just sat there stunned. He couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

Yuri: "Mr. Harper made 100% on the written test, and managed to beat our very own Vongola-x in one of the test duels!

Everyone cheered yet again.

Yuri: "Vongola, you may speak."
Vongola: "Congratulations Harper. I must say you dueled pathetically in the first duel, but improved after that. You have the knowledge, you just need experience, which we can give you. Please come up here and Tino will present you with a card.

Harper walked up the steps to the stage/table. Tino held out a card.
Tino: "Use it well."

It was Stardust Dragon.

The Present:

Was THAT him? He remembered that day just as clearly as the day with the Prince. It was just so confusing. Harper/Chaosking decided to leave the room. He was in a dark and quiet hallway, evidently he was in some sort of large building. He walked down some stairs, and out two huge double doors. It was nighttime outside, and he could see that he was in a city...somewhere. Harper/Chaosking saw an empty road leading further into the city. He knew he needed to leave...there was no way he could be around people in his condition.

???: "I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Harper/Chaosking whipped around to see who had spoken. It was a tall man in a black cloak. The cloak had a hood that was thrown back, but the man wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his identity.

Harper/Chaosking: "Who're you?"
Masked Man: "Who am I? Perhaps I should be asking the same thing about you. Who ARE you anyway?"

Harper/Chaosking swallowed hard and clenched his fist.

Harper/Chaosking: "I...don't know."
Masked Man: "Haha! Hahahahahaha! Of course you don't."
Harper/Chaosking: "Why? Why don't I know who I am?!"
Masked Man: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."

Harper/Chaosking looked hard at him, and he spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

Harper/Chaosking: "Tell me the truth. And tell me now."

The masked man looked him up and down. He seemed to make a decision, and he took off one of his black gloves and rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to reveal a bronze bracelet on his arm. Harper/Chaosking's eyes widened.

Harper/Chaosking: "That object...I know it from somewhere."

He looked at his own wrist. He was wearing an identical bracelet. It even had the same strange markings.

Masked Man: "Listen to me. I can help you. I know you don't trust me because you don't know me. But you don't know ANYONE right now, so what do you have to lose, really?"

Harper/Chaosking hung his head and was silent for several minutes. When he finally spoke, his voice broke.

Harper/Chaosking: "Nothing...I suppose."

The man nodded.

Masked Man: "Give me your hand."

Harper/Chaosking extended the hand with the bronze bracelet and the masked man grasped his hand in his. The twin bracelets began to glow with power.
Without warning, there was an explosion of purple fire that lit Harper/Chaosking up. He screamed with unimaginable pain, and he dropped to his knees again. The masked man continued to grasp his hand despite the flames that raged around them. The bracelets glowed even brighter, the flames burned brighter, and hotter, and higher and then...
Suddenly, he was free. He fell on his back and took a deep breath. Finally, he remembered everything. His name was Harper: he had been possesed by the demon Chaosking. Yet Harper could barely feel the demon's presence any more. There was no longer a contant struggle for supremacy inside him. Harper looked wonderingly up at the stranger.

Harper: "W...who...who ARE you?"
Masked Man: "Someone from the dark. That's all you need to know."

The Masked Man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Harper. Harper looked at it. The card was completely white and blank.

Harper: "What's this supposed to be?"
Masked Man: "It's 'supposed to be' YOU. Symbolically of course. Right now, you are unsure of your destiny. In time, this card will reveal to you the true nature of your soul. Keep it for now."

Harper took it, but sighed.

Harper: "I do remember what happened now. I might even learn to control Chaosking after a while. But I doubt I'll ever know who I TRULY am."

The stranger shifted his weight from foot to foot, as if considering something.

Masked Man: "You know...sometimes the best way to win a struggle is to not fight."
Harper: "Why are there so many riddles with you?"
Masked Man: "Someday it will all become clear. But for now, I must go: and YOU must forget."

He snapped his fingers, and a dark aura surrounded Harper. Harper blinked in surprise, and then dropped unconcious onto the front porch of DGA.

Next Time - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Vongola: actually I didn't you must have read it wrong :S. And yeah...I wrote it fast. I'll change it later so he doesn't have anything facedown.
Sabre: kinda, but different. It's inspired by it bc I want a super synchro fight and tg is the only way to use Blade Gunner realy...well not the only but the best.

Sorry this took so long, as I mentioned earlier the first draft got erased somehow. But here it is!

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 15: Blaze Vs. Terrorking Pt. 3: Clash of The Accel Synchros

Shooting Star Dragon shone brilliantly, illuminating what once was the dark Shadow Storm. The influx of energy was unreal; lightning sparked back and forth between Blade Gunner and Shooting Star. It was like gigantic magnets of the same polarity, constantly and violently repelling each other. Terrorking threw back his head and laughed.

Terrorking. "You did it after all! Now the true contest begins!"

A stray flash of lightning hit Blaze on his arm and he almost swerved off of the road.

Terrorking: "But how long can you contain such power?"

Blaze gritted his teeth. It sapped his energy just by having Shooting Star Dragon on the field. But Shooting Star was not only resisting him, but Blade Gunner; the once dark and stormy sky was now caught in a drizzly twilight, as if the weather couldn't decide whether to be dark and stormy or bright and calm. Blaze had to hold on to Shooting Star though if he was going to beat Terrorking.

Blaze: "Long enough."

Terrorking smiled, which sent a shiver up Blaze's spine. Suddenly, he had a horribly certain feeling that even if he won this fight, he wouldn't survive.

Terrorking: "Let the games begin!"

LP:
Blaze:8000. Terrorking:6600

SC:
Blaze:3. Terrorking:5

Terrorking: "I draw! I summon T.G. Rush Rhino in attack mode! Now, Blade Gunner, attack Shooting Star Dragon!"

Blaze silently cursed. He couldn't afford to lose Shooting Star since he was losing in card advantage. But apparently Terrorking was unaware of Shooting's effect.

Blaze: "Shooting Star Dragon, attack!"

Shooting Star Dragon took to the air, flying up a ways before rocketing downwards at mach 3. Blade Gunner forsook his gun entirely and instead leapt directy into Shooting Star's collision course, fist extended. Just in time, Blaze thought to summon a magical shield of light before they collided.

Their impact was insane. Huge shockwaves rippled across the ground like an earthquake, and even the air itself seemed to vibrate. The shield held for an instant before failing and throwing Blaze back. Luckily, it held long enough for him to stay on the bike. Shooting Star and Blade Gunner flew on, arms locked together, hand in hand, testing each other with exactly equal strength. Shooting Star started to falter and Blade Gunner's mechanical arms began to crack. Blaze knew that neither would hold much longer.

Blaze: "Shooting Star Dragon's effect activates! I can remove him from play to negate your attack!"

A portal appeared behind Shooting Star, and it suddenly let go and it backlipped backwards into the portal. The portal closed, releasing another shockwave that threw Blade Gunner back.

Terrorking: "Ha! Wily of you. But you've left yourself wide open! Rush Rhino attacks directly!"

Rush Rhino leapt forward. Blaze ducked but the Rhino still caught him with a right hook that made Blaze's head spin (Blaze:6000).

Terrorking: "I end my turn."
Blaze: "During the end phase, Shooting Star returns! I draw!"

SC:
Blaze:4. Terrorking:6

Meh. Nothing good this time. However, Rush Rhino was just waiting to get killed.

Blaze: "Shooting Star Dragon, attack Rush Rhino!"

Shooting Star dived at the speed of sound again, crashing through Rush Rhino and sending Terrorking into a tailspin. He quickly righted himself (Terrorking:4900).

Terrorking: "Ha! During your end phase, I can add another T.G. monster from my deck to my hand. I add T.G. Warwolf to my hand. I can keep this up all day!"
Blaze: "Until you run out of life points that is."
Terrorking: "It will be over before then. I summon T.G. Warwolf!"

SC:
Blaze:5. Terrorking:7

The mechanical work snarled at Blaze (1200). Blaze blinked. Clearly, Terrorking's strategy was to have Blade Blaster and Shooting battle again so he could attack directly with Warwolf. But this time, Terrorking would take more damage from Shooting attacking Warwolf than he would from Warwolf'a direct attack, not to mention that he was already behind in life points. Terrorking was no fool, that was certain. What was he planning?

Terrorking: "Blade Blaster, attack Shooting Star Dragon!!"

Blade Blaster whipped around and the rockets on its feet ignited, launching it forward at blinding speed, blade on the end of its gun extended. Shooting Star arched around and folded its wings back, on a direct collision course with Blade Blaster. 

Blaze: "Shooting Star's effect activates!"

Blaze threw up a shield again, but this time it didn't stand a chance as the two titanic beings collided. Blaze was thrown of of his D-Wheel, and he quickly summoned fire to hit the ground which slowed his momentum to cushion his fall. Even so, he landed on his head and rolled several times across the stony desert ground. He got up groggily, amid the flames. Something flitted across his peripheral vison What was that? It looked like something...
Warwolf leapt out of the shadows and flames and slashed Blaze right across his face. Blaze fell right back down and hit the ground hard (Blaze:4800).

Terrorking sauntered towards him, ignoring the flames that were burning him but apparently not hurting him. He looked contemptably at Blaze's profusely bleeding face. Without warning, he grabbed Blaze by the throat and roughly pulled him up and threw him to his feet.

Terrorking: "Get the **** up you worm!!!"

Blaze had been thrown to his feet but he had been thrown hard, so he stumbled and fell again. Terrorking ran up and kicked him violently in the stomach.

Blaze: "Gah!"

Terrorking was about to hit him again, but suddenly a huge portal appeared behind him. He turned around fast enough to see Shooting Star Dragon barrel him through him and send him flying half a mile away. Blaze wearily got up.

Blaze: "Thanks pal."

He could have sworn that Shooting Star briefly nodded, as if it understood. Blaze saw that his motorcycle lay on the ground a few feet away, so he righted it and restarted the engine. He revved it, and then pealed out back to the road. He gunned it faster and faster. 50...60...70...80...90...100...110...
Suddenly a black portal appeared right next to Blaze, and Terrorking burst out on his motorcycle, matching his speed. Terrorking had a nasty black eye, but, incredibly, he looked no worse for wear besides that.

Terrorking: "I set a card. Your move."
Blaze: "I draw!"

SC:
Blaze:6. Terrorking:8

Crap! STILL not a monster he could use. However, it WAS Dark Hole...that could be useful later.

Blaze: "Shooting Star, attack his T.G. Warwolf!"

Shooting Star rocketed down for the fourth time, tearing through Warwolf like it was putty. This time, Terrorking was  ignited with white fire, and he gritted his teeth tightly in the effort to contain the immense pain (Terrorking:3800).

Blaze: "Ha! I bet your strategy doesn't look so good now that you're about to lose!"

Terrorking ignored him for once. Could it be that he was afraid? For the first time, Blaze dared to believe he could actually survive this. Terrorking added a T.G. To his handwithout saying anything.

LP:
Blaze:4800. Terrorking:2800

SC:
Blaze:7. Terrorking:9

Terrorking drew, and then smiled.

Terrorking: "Now...it's time to lose! I summon T.G. Striker!"
Blaze: "What? You're going to lose next turn if you keep up with this strategy! Do you think I care about 800 life points?!"
Terrorking: "You see, this has been my plan the whole time! I activate Call of The Haunted to special summon T.G. Rush Rhino! Now I activate Monster Reborn to special summon T.G. Warwolf!"

A claw broke through the ground, and Warwolf and Rush Rhino broke out (1200) (1600).

Terrorking: "Ha, you call yourself Blaze?Prepare to meet your worst enemy! Frozen lands that are engulfed in ice, bear witness to the soul of your high ruler! Synchro summon! Trishula, Dragon of The Ice Barrier!"

The temperature suddenly dropped. What was once warm weather, even at night, now was bitterly cold. The very moisture in the air began to freeze and drop to the ground like sleet. The stormclouds around them froze solide and converged into one spot, creating a gigantic sphere of ice. Suddenly, the ice pulsated, like a heartbeat.

Terrorking: "Feel the pulse of the Trishula."

The sphere shattered, and out of it came a huge, three-headed dragon (2700).

Terrorking: "Trishula's effect activates! When she is special summoned, I can remove from play a card in your hand, your grave...and your field."
Blaze: "What?!"
Terrorking: "I remove the card on your far left, Stardust Dragon, and Shooting Star Dragon!"

Blaze cursed, out loud this time: Terrorking had removed Dark Hole.

Terrorking: "Foolish worshipper of light! This. Is. The. END! Trishula, attack directly!"

Trishula opened all three of her mouths and breathed sheets of ice directly at Blaze. He was completely engulfed in it, and the frost obscured him from Terrorking's vision. 

DONG! DONG!

Terrorking: "What the..."

The frost cleared, and a little fiendish clock stood in front of Blaze, who was completely unharmed (0).

Blaze: "Battle Fader's effect activates! When you attack directy, I special summon Battle Fader and end the battle phase!"
Terrorking: "What?!?! You DARE try to stop ME with such a puny, level 1 monster?!?!"
Blaze: "I'm not TRYING, I DID!"

Terrorking let loose a string of words that Blaze felt confident that his mother would have a heart attack if she had heard.

Terrorking: "Bah! You bought yourself a single turn. Enjoy this turn because you only have one more left."

Blaze closed his eyes in concentration. If he didn't draw something good, he was dead. It was that simple. He held his shaky hand over his deck. He felt for the power of the cards, silently praying for help to any god who may have been out there. Suddenly, his deck caught fire, which normally would have made Blaze panic. But he knew that the fire had originated not from him, but from the cards themselves.

He drew.

His shoulders slumped, and he dropped his head.

Terrorking: "Bahahahahaha! The heart of the cards stopped beating eh?"

Terrorking continued laughing, and Blaze still hunched over his D-Wheel. He snapped his head up and opened his eyes. His eyes were gone, replaced by pits of fire.

Blaze: "Let's finish this. I activate...SPEED SPELL - REKINDLING!! By removing 3 Speed Counters, I can special summon as many fire monsters as possible from my grave with 200 or less defense! Feel the REAL power of fire!!"

Four spheres of fire ignited and sped along with Blaze. Out of them leapt Flamvell Firedog, Flamvell Magician, Flamvell Baby, and Neo Flamvell Hedgehog.

Blaze: "You call yourself a king, but you have no idea what that truly means. I'm tuning Flamvells Firedog and Magician! The ruler's heartbeat will file through here. Bear witness to it's creation-shaking power! Synchro summon! My very soul! Red Dragon Archfiend!"

The Flamvells turned into fire spheres again, but this time combined into one. Then, the huge, muscular dragon burst forth out of the flames (3000).

Terrorking: "Red Dragon Archfiend is strong, but it can't even take down my Blade Blaster. You will still lose in the end."

Terrorking's eyes widened.

Terrorking: "Wait...no way!"
Blaze: "Way! I'm tuning my level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend with my level 1 Flamvell Baby and level 3 Neo Flamvell Hedgehog! DOUBLE TUNING!!!!"

Blaze put a fist across his chest, and it made a circle of flames around his heart.

Blaze: "The king and the devil, here an now, shall become as one! A raging spirit! Lift up the very cries of creation itself! Synchro summon! Come forth, Red Nova Dragon!!!!"

All the monsters on Blaze's field turned into spheres of fire, and combined to make a sphere that was roughly four times the size of Trishula's ice sphere. When Red Nova Dragon burst out, it sent flames shooting out in all directions, which raised the temperature from freezing to the 100s in a matter of seconds (3500).

Terrorking: "THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN HAVE THAT CARD!!!! THAT CARD IS MINE!!!!!!!"

Terrorking's rage finally exploded, releasing shadows that engulfed everything in sight. But Red Nova Dragon still blazed brightly, casting light in the intense darkness.

Blaze: "WAS your card. It's not anymore, just like I'm not afraid of your anymore."
Terrorking: "It was Aurkus wasn't it? That ******* must have stolen it from me when they 'won' by trickery and outnumbering us 4 to 1."

Blaze: "Indeed. It was passed down and DJD gave it to me.bAs you should know, Red Nova Dragon gains 500 attack points for every tuner monster in my graveyard. I have Flamvell Magician, Flamvell Baby, Neo Flamvell Hedgehog, and Formula Synchron! So he gains 2000 attack points!"
Terrorking: "Fifty...five...hundred..."

Blaze: "Red Nova Dragon, kill him! BURNING SOUL!!!"

Red Nova Dragon cut through Trishula, melting the remaining ice in the air and sending Terrorking flying on fire like a meteor. He went so far, he hit one of the surrounding mountains.

Blaze whipped his D-Wheel around to backtrack to Terrorking. It took a surprising amount of time, for Red Nova Dragon had thrown him far. Terrorking had hit the mountain wall and stuck there. He had literally made an imprint in the rock. Blaze ulled up to his smouldering body, and dismounted. He felt his pulse.

Nothing was there.

A dark portal opened, and an unconcious Shock tumbled out. Blaze ran over to him.

Blaze: "Shock! Shock!!"

He slapped his face, and Shock blinked. Shock's eyes widened and he scrambled away.

Shock: "Please...don't kill me! I have a..."

He grabbed a rock and held it up threateningly.

Shock: "I have a rock and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Blaze suppressed a smile.

Blaze: "Shock. It's me, Blaze. You know, your friend."
Shock: "...Blaze?"

His eyes seemed unfocused. Terrorking's nightmares must have been rough. Blaze was almost glad he had been the one to duel Terrorking so he didn't have to endure the nightmares.

Blaze: "Yeah, Blaze."
Shock: "Is...is he dead? Or are we dead? We're dead aren't we?"
Blaze: "No, he's dead, I won. Look Shock, we need to get home. The other Demon Kings won't be sitting idly around while we're out here."

Shock slowly got on the bike with Blaze, and they drove away into the night, and hopefully back to civilization.

One Hour Later:

A dark portal appeared under Daron's still suspended body. A man in a black cloak strode out. He tsked at the limo body.

Cloaked Man: "You never listen, do you? If you would have followed my plan, you would have been ruling with the rest of us."

He tilted his head, as if considering Terrorking.

Cloaked Man: "Although...I suppose you can't hear me. Too weakened from your host's death. Don't worry...I have a safe place for you."

He pulled up his sleeve, revealing a bronze bracelet.

Next Time - Chapter 16: Shadow's Army
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Epicness Razz
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:29 am

"Ha! Wily of you."

"it to me.bAs you should know"

Good work Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 am

Nice chapter Harper, ah the glory of Blaze's sacking XD, can't wait till it's my turn [>O.O]>
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah...that was way too long of a wait. Sorry about that boys.

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 16: Shadow's Army

Harper knew something unexpected had happened as soon as he woke up. He felt something he had been sure he would never feel today, something that made him think that Vongola was in trouble.

He felt rested and awake.

He rolled out of his bed in the empty hotel room, and went downstairs into the kitchen. Nero was there, stuffing his face with french toast. Sunlight was streaming freely through the windows; it must have been at least 8 in the morning. Sabre was pouring himself coffee across the room. When had he got there?

Harper: "Where's Vongola?"

Nero said something like "Mmph" and jerked his thumb in the general direction of the front door. Outside, Vongola was talking to Frost. Frost nodded briskly to Harper in greeting.

Harper: "Frost! Where did you come from?"
Frost: "DJD sent me. He believes you guys are running right into a trap."
Vongola: "Of course it's a trap. But I'm tired of running and hiding from these Children of Darkness, it's time to bust their organization down the middle. Then we can find Scorp."

There was something strained in the way Vongola said that. Like he was trying to convince him...or plead for him to go through. Suddenly, Harper realized they were both looking at him expectantly.

Harper: "How did this become MY decision?"
Frost: "You're a Lightlord..."
Harper: "So are you!"
Frost: "But Vongola doesn't want to take MY advice...we need to regroup and not play the game by their rules."

Harper sighed.

Harper: "And by that you mean 'run away'".

Frost chewed his lip absently.

Frost: "More or less."
Harper: "Then no. We didn't come all this way to turn back now. Besides, Sabre is here too now, he can help."
Frost: "Sabre is an Archfiend..."
Harper: "You doubt him?"
Frost: "No. But you seem to doubt how dangerous of a position you're putting your academy members in. You're a Mod of DGA...think about them."

Harper had the sudden urge to shove Frost, caused, no doubt, by Chaosking.

Harper: "Listen up. If he didn't know the risks, he wouldn't be here. We're taking Shadow down, end of story."

Harper and Frost stared each other down for a while. After a few seconds, Frost merely shrugged. 

Frost: "Very well. I'll join you."

He strode off to wipe down his motorcycle. Harper raised an eyebrow.

Vongola: "That was a little too easy."

Harper continued to watch Frost at a distance.

Harper: "I don't think he really wanted to leave at all."

Vongola: "A test?"
Harper: "Probably. Why do they insist on continuing to test my loyalty?"
Vongola: "Because you keep failing the tests?"

Harper turned indignantly, but Vongola was smiling.

Vongola: "Haha, kidding! Kidding bro. Get Nero and Sabre and let's get out of here."
Harper: "Out of curiosity, why didn't we leave at the crack of dawn like you originally wanted?"
Vongola: "Because he's close...very close."

Later:

It really WAS close. They hadn't been driving for 8 miles before they came upon a city. It was wasn't a small town and it had a sizable skyline, but it was no New Domino. Frost, who was in the lead, pulled over in a little backwater area of the city. There were lots of back alleys, the streets were grimy, and shifty-looking men on the street gazed at the group, as if contemplating whether if would be worth the effort to steal their motorcycles. Across the street, there was a handful of restaurants and bars.

Frost: "I have a contact from the streets."

He inclined his head toward one of the restaurants. 

Frost: "He's in there."
Sabre: "Um...the McDonald's?"
Frost: "No, not the goddamn McDonalds! The bar!"
Sabre: "Sheesh. Ask a simple question..."
Frost: "Anyway, he said he'd tell us where Shadow's staying if we met him here. His name is Drake. He used to be a part of the Children but he eventually realized that they were nutty demon worshippers so he tried to take them out a while back. Just give the owner his name and you'll find him."
Harper: "You're not coming?"

Frost chewed his lip, as if contemplating how to answer.

Frost: "I...have a few contacts on the streets. But for the most part...I'm not very popular in the underground."

They all dismounted their D-Wheels. Harper had to smile; they were quite a sight. Sabre was a tall black guy in his early twenties, Nero was a big boned Hispanic, and Frost was a average height but well toned pale white guy. They stopped walking when they came to the bar entrance. Harper noticed that, once again, the others were waiting for him to make a move. He sighed and pushed the doors open.

The noise hit him first. Dozens of voices all blending together in a lively buzz, laughter, drinks clinking together, cheering for strippers, and 50 Cent blaring from the huge speakers. The smell came next; the acrid smell of alcohol, the smell of unwashed bodies, and, disgustingly enough, the faint smell of semen in the air. 

Harper strode confidently to the bar and tapped the bartender on the shoulder. He turned around, annoyed.

Bartender: "What the hell do you want?"
Harper: "I'm looking for a man named Drake."

The man's narrowed eyebrows eased, and he looked at Harper with a new light. 

Bartender: "Come with me."

He opened a door on the bar side of the room, and Harper could see a hallway filled with private rooms. Vongola half-walked, half-ran over to Harper.

Vongola: "What are we supposed to do?"
Harper: "Get a drink?"
Vongola: "Sounds good to me!"

He practically flew to the nearest barstool, followed just as fast by Nero. Harper saw Sabre rolling his eyes as the door to the hallway closed in front of him. The noise was cut off almost instantly. The bartender waved him forward to a door that looked no different from the rest.

Bartender: "In there."

Harper nodded, and the bartender left hurriedly. He knocked on the door.

???: "Enter."

Harper opened the door. Inside was a man wearing black dress pants and a black button-up shirt with the top few buttons unbuttoned. He was black, but a lighter tone than Sabre, more of a light brownish tint. He held a drink, and on either side of him sat two gorgeous women. One had jet black hair and black eyes, and the other had blonde hair and green eyes. Drake, for it must have been him, narrowed his eyes as Harper entered.

Drake: "Who are you supposed to be? Do I owe you money?"
Harper: "No. I came because I hear you know where Shadow is."

Drake seemed suddenly more sober than he had been two seconds ago.

Drake: "Ladies...give us a sec please."

The girls exited the room, but Harper could swear the blonde was smiling as she left. Harper remained standing in front of the door

Drake: "So. Shadow."
Harper: "Yeah."
Drake: "Why would you want to find him? Do you have a deathwish? I don't think you know who he really is."
Harper: "He's an undefeated duelist in the semi-pro circuit, a criminal, Captain of the Children of Darkness, and he has magical powers that give him limited control over darkness."

Drake snorted.

Drake: "Heh, you're pretty well informed for a kid."
Harper: "I'm not a kid."
Drake: "Whatever kid. Look, I can help you find him. But I can't help you take him down. I've tried already, I really did, but he kicked my posse's ass, I have to kick it underground these days."
Harper: "Do you realize what a threat the COD are? They need to be stopped."
Drake: "Of course I realize how dangerous they are. Which is exactly why I choose to do nothing."

Harper wanted to punch him, but then he wouldn't get the information he needed.

Harper: "You know...whatever. Just tell me where he is."

Drake opened his mouth to speak, but then bullets ripped through the door. Maybe he had heard the gunman approaching. Maybe he had been in danger so often recently that he had a sixth sense warning of danger. Whatever the case, Harper ran up the side of the wall in order to avoid the bullets. They hit Drake instead, grazing him on his left shoulder.

Drake: "Gah!"

Harper landed in a backflip, and quickly grabbed the gunman and pulled him into the room and rammed his knee into his face. He followed up with a kick to his crotch and then threw the gunman to the side and flattened himself on the side of the door before another rain of bullets whizzed into the room. Harper thought that he and Drake were finished, but then he heard the sounds of a fight in the hallway. Another unconscious gunman got tossed into the room, followed by a satisfied-looking, black-haired girl. 

Drake: "Thank you Raven dear. Now let's get out of here before they swarm the damn place."
Harper: "The girls are your bodyguards?"
Raven: "Yeah. You have a problem with that?"
Harper: "Oh...not really."

Vongola burst into the hallway.

Vongola: "Are you alright?"
Harper: "I'm fine. The contact got hit though...we have to get out of here. Now."

Vongola nodded. They ran into the barroom and joined while Raven and the blonde girl each grabbed one of Drake's arms and carried him along as quickly as they could. Drake moaned as they dragged him along.

Drake: "They must...be...well-organized...guns...hard to come by...in Pseudospace..."
Sabre: "Probably COD."
Harper: "Doubtless."

Suddenly, the doors to all the exits exploded, and the bar patrons screamed. Cloaked figures poured through the doors, and surrounded the whole bar. Saber, Vongola, and Nero activated their duel disks. One final man strode in, and threw back his hood. He had black hair that was long in the bangs and green eyes.

Vongola: "You're making this too easy on us Shadow, bursting into plain view like this. Thanks for saving us the trouble of finding you."

For once, Shadow seemed slightly surprised to see them there, but he quickly regained composure.

Shadow: "My...EXPERTS..."

As he said this, he glared at a small group of COD, who did their best to appear invisible.

Shadow: "...say you're supposed to be a day behind me. But no matter. It will certainly save us all a lot of extra time and effort if I dispose of you and Drake at the same time."

Harper: "You and what army?"

Shadow made a vague gesture that encompassed the whole room, which was filled with cloaked men, and then shrugged.

Shadow: "Is that a rhetorical question?"
Harper: "You seem to forget with whom you're dealing with. You are an observer of the Darkness, not Its master."

Harper's rage had been building up for some time now, ever since he had met Drake. Enough of this. They were wasting precious time with this...worm, while the Demon Kings ran free. Harper could feel his vision blurring; it felt as though the room was swaying now. His voice came out forced and husky when he spoke.

Harper: "Drake."

Drake lifted up his head.

Harper: "Take...my hand."

He turned to Vongola.

Harper: "You too. All of you."

Vongola eyed Harper's outstretched palm nervously.

Shadow: "Enough! Kill them! Now!"
Chaosking: "VONGOLA! NOW!"

Vongola quickly grabbed Harper's hand, while Sabre and Nero grabbed onto Vongola's hands. Suddenly, all the lightbulbs in the bar exploded, and all the light in the room was sucked into a dark sphere, like it was being washed into a drain. They were left in complete darkness.

Then...the sphere exploded.

Next Time - Chapter 17: Dawn of The Shadows
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Very nice chapter harpeh Smile kiu
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:54 am

Sweet chapter man!! Very Happy, but can you edit to make me a black guy like Sabre, cuz uh I am black >_>
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 am

nice, hope I will kick Shadow a$$ Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 am

I WANT TO BE IN THIS! RUNNING SACREDS!

Nice chapter as ever.
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 am

Nice chapter Harper good job as always.

A few notes:

1) Beacuse it has been a long time since the prvious chapter you should post a small "recap" of what happened last time so the readers don't need to scroll back to remember

2) Harper: "You and what army?" I didn't really get what he meant with that. Can you explain please?

3) Lol at SabreW saying McDonalds Razz

4) I don't know why but Frost seems suspicious Surprised

Keep up the good wok and don't you dare keep us waiting long enough cause you might be Chaosking but you cant escape my avatar's wrath Razz
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:46 pm

1) Awe. Some. Chapters. Harper.

2) Lol at my McDonald's comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 am

Oh man, this is getting quite exciting!

Besides the fact that this story is actually really good, one of my favourite things about this is seeing which Academy peeps pop up in the story, and what decks they use. I can't wait for the next part!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:42 am

Frost: I know that...but I didn't a long time ago when your character was first made. Besides that, I don't make everyone to mirror their real looks and personality. I do sometimes but not always. Yanguad is black and Kiryu is Russian for example. Also the reason I made you white is it suited your name...white with platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes...frost...see? Haha. If it really just bothers you I can change it but otherwise it's fine. I purposefully didn't make everything completely accurate.
MNZ: funny you should mention that...
Redgar: it's a common phrase in places that speak mainly English. Basically it means you're better than someone else. Example: "I'm going to kick your butt!" "Pft, you and what army?" This implies that the other person wouldn't be able to win in a fight, but would need a ton of other friends to back him up just to be able to beat him. Hope that's helps you understand better Smile

Finished this one fast:

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 17: Dawn of The Shadows

A man in a suit walked down the sidewalk under a bright tree canopy. He was in the ritzy section of New Domino, not all that far away from the President's mansion. Despite being near the center of the city, this section of the city contained not a concrete jungle, but a park, similar to Central Park in New York, except this park contained a few dozen huge mansions. He entered a particularly beautiful mansion; it had four floors, was painted white for the most part, and it had fountains and marble, Greek-style statues outside next to the lush greenery.

Inside, however, was much different. It was dark; the lights were off, and blinds drawn in the few windows. Weapons decorated the wall. He descended into the basement. If the upstairs had been dark, the basement was pitch-black.

Shadowking: "Ah...if it isn't The Dutch Prince."

Suddenly, the lights switched on, and The Dutch Prince was confronted by three very fearsome, and very dangerous Demons.

TDP: "Good afternoon."
Shadowking: "Is it? One of us has already been defeated."
Necroking: "How does your little PLAN look now?"

It looked like Necroking wanted to tear TDP apart, but if TDP realized that or if he cared, he sure didn't show it.

TDP: "I don't know if you realized Superbia, but Desire didn't FOLLOW my plan. He is dead for the sole reason that he ran off by himself."

Necroking recoiled.

Necroking: "You know our real names?"
TDP: "Indeed. I am well-versed in your history. Or, at least, as well-versed as one can be with such enigmatic people such as yourselves."

Shadowking impatiently waved Necroking away.

Shadowking: "I grow tired of your bickering. And I grow tired of your games Milliardo. I've seen your past and I believe in your wisdom and knowledge of the Lightlords. But I didn't crawl from the depths of hell to sit around in the house of an aristocrat."
TDP: "Of course, my lord. Rest assured, Shadow is moving my plan forward. Soon, The MNZ will no longer be a threat to us, nor the new Vongola and his little posse. Hopefully he'll capture Chaosking too. But that's not what I came to tell you. Fortunately for us, we can move the plan along faster, for Blaze is now extremely vulnerable."
Shadowking: "Oh?"

Supremeking stood up for the first time.

Supremeking: "I believe I know what he's alluding to. May I?"
TDP: "It hardly matters which one of you does it. Just dispatch him. It shouldn't be hard now."

TDP's bottom lip twitched slightly, perhaps his version of a smile.

TDP: "Not that it's too hard for you to beat a Lightlord in the first place."

Supremeking cracked his knuckles.

Supremeking: "Excellent. I'll have fun with this."

Meanwhile

Sabre groggily sat up and rubbed his head gingerly. What...just happened? It looked like everyone was ok at least. Drake and his hot bodyguards were a few feet away. Nero was on top of Frost. Where were Vongola and Harper? Suddenly, Sabre realized that they weren't in the bar anymore. They were on a high, grassy hill overlooking New Domino City in the distance. 

Nero: "What the...he took us this far?!"
Chaosking: "Indeed."

Sabre straightened up quickly and activated his duel disk. Chaosking's golden eyes stared at him, unblinking.

Sabre: "Chaosking."
Chaosking: "The Silencer."
Sabre: "No. He won't come out anymore."
Chaosking: "No? That's too bad. We'll have to change that one of these days."
Sabre: "I'd rather not."

Chaosking smiled, a creepy, toothy grin.

Chaosking: "So be it, we can discuss such things later. But for now, help me dispatch these insolent fools."

For the first time, Sabre noticed that the COD were in the valley below them.

Sabre: "You took them too? How did..."

A sudden thought occurred to him.

Sabre: "Wait, did you just ask me for help?"
Chaosking: "I require no help from mortals. But you want them dead too, yes? It would please my host if I fought alongside you."
Vongola: "Since when did you give a damn about what Harper wants?"

Vongola strode into view, hands on his hips. Chaosking gave him another toothy grin.

Chaosking: "When he started to give a damn about what I want."
Vongola: "And just what is that supposed to mean?"
Chaosking: "Take it as you will."

Chaosking launched himself off of the cliff and ripped through the line of Children like they were nothing. He shot blast after blast of plasma energy, and just as often owning them with hand to hand combat. They didn't stand a chance.

Below, at the base of the hill, 
Shadow pulled himself up to his feet. He wobbled a little, then found his footing.

Shadow: "I figured you might show up with the DGA stooges. I have a friend for you."

One of the remaining COD ran up to Shadow, and took off his hood. He also had emo-style black hair, but it was even longer than Shadow's...and his eyes were gold. Chaosking tilted his head in curiosity. The teen gave a wide grin.

Shadowdawn: "Harper! Nice to see you again. Remember me?"

Shadowdawn conjured a silver sphere in his palm and threw it at Chaosking. It hit him, and surprisingly, he fell to the ground. When he got up, his eyes were blue again.

Harper: "What...?"
Shadow: "Ha! Since he defeated you in a duel, Shadowdawn has power over you! He can prevent you from changing to Chaosking. With practice, he might even be able to control you! How does your plan look now? Betraying the Kings isn't as fun as your thought!"
Vongola: "THAT'S their trap. I never thought that Shadow would have some way to beat Chaosking..."
Frost: "I knew we shouldn't have come."
Harper: "Shut the **** up Frost!"

Harper roared, and engulfed himself in darkness. When it cleared, his eyes were golden. Shadowdawn tossed more silver balls at him. Chaosking dodged most of them by flipping backwards but the final one hit his face and he crumpled back to the ground, Harper again. Harper pulled himself up again and tried to throw a round kick to Shadowdawn's head, but Shadowdawn caught his foot and threw him to the ground. When Harper rapidly tried to get up, he kicked him in the face. Harper stayed on the ground this time, unmoving. Shadowdawn unsheathed a long dagger and held it over toward Harper's prone form.

Suddenly, Shadowdawn got hit in the shoulder by an arrow. He cried in pain and crumpled to the ground. A female archer stood next to Sabre.

Sabre: "Back off."

Shadowdawn pulled out the arrow and stood back up.

Shadowdawn: "Stay away or I'll kill you too."
Sabre: "I'd like to see you try. I challenge you to a duel!"
Harper: "Sabre, don't...this is the guy who killed me. The one who created Chaosking. You can't...win..."
Sabre: "I can and I will. I'll do it for you."
Vongola: "Sabre..."
Sabre: "Enough! I'm dueling him! I need to...I need a way to redeem myself from when I was a Shadow Duelist."

Harper sighed, tried to get up, and fell back down. Vongola pulled him up by his armpits and dragged him towards Nero and the Children of Darkness. Vongola nodded at Sabre

Vongola: "Don't hold back."

Saber nodded back.

Sabre/Shadowdawn: "Duel!"

Life Points:
Sabre:8000. Shadowdawn:8000

Sabre: "I'll go first! Draw! I summon Amazoness Paladin in attack mode!"

A female warrior with blonde hair appeared and spun her sword around before stabbing it into the ground (1700).

Sabre: "She gains 100 attack points for every Amazoness on the field, including herself, so she has 1800. I set one card and end my turn."
Shadowdawn: "I draw! I activate Future Visions!"

The world was plunged into darkness and Sabre lost consciousness.

The Future:

The Dutch Prince stood against a wall, confronted by Harper.

Harper: "There's nowhere to run now TDP. You're finished."
TDP: "Who said anything about running? I don't think you realize the truth about me."
Harper: "The truth?"
TDP: "The card I gave you worked, did it not?"

Harper smiled wickedly.

Harper: "Indeed it did."

The Present:

The bleak landscape changed, replaced by a gel-like blue cube that encased Sabre and Shadowdawn inside of it. Rainbow-like "windows" floated around the cube, sometimes showing visions of the past or future, sometimes the elements of earth, wind, water, and fire.

Sabre: "What...did I just see?"
Shadowdawn: "The future. Future Visions has the ability to show us the possible future."
Sabre: "The POSSIBLE future?"
Shadowdawn: "Yes. There are...ways...for such futures to not occur. Future Visions show what would happen if current events extrapolate the way they are going now."
Sabre: "That's kind of confusing. But fine. What does your field spell do?"
Shadowdawn: "When either of us normal summons a monster, it is removed from play until our next standby phase. I activate Gold Sarcophagus! By removing a card from my deck, I can add it to my hand two standby phases from now. I remove Fortune Lady Water, but she won't stay removed for long! I activate Fortune's Future! By sending a removed Fortune Lady to grave, I can draw two cards. Next, I summon Fortune Lady Light!"
Sabre: "Not so fast. Now Future Visions removes her."
Shadowdawn: "True enough. But now her effect activates! When she's removed from the field by a card effect, I can special summon any Fortune Lady from my deck! I choose Fortune Lady Dark!"

A beautiful girl with purple hair with a staff leapt out of one of the Vision Windows and landed at Shadowdawn's side (2000).

Shadowdawn: "Her attack is equal to 400x her level. She starts as a level 5, so she has 2000 attack. Fortune Lady Dark, attack his Amazoness Paladin!"
Nero: "Chick fight!"

Sabre, Shadow, Frost, Shadowdawn, and Vongola stared at him.

Nero: "What?"

Shadowdawn blinked. Then he extended his hand and Dark swung her staff and destroyed Paladin (Sabre:7800).

Shadowdawn: "When Fortune Lady Dark destroys a monster in battle, I can special summon a Fortune Lady from my grave! I choose Fortune Lady Water; when she is special summoned while I control another Fortune Lady, I can draw two cards! Her attack points are equal to 300x her level, which is 4. Water, attack him directly!"

Water summoned an aquatic sphere and threw it at Sabre (Sabre:6600).

Sabre: "Uungh! Gah...I forgot how painful Shadow Duels are."

Shadowdawn smiled.

Shadowdawn: "Finally, on my main phase 2, I equip Water with Wonder Wand. Now I send her to grave to draw 2 cards via Wonder Wand's effect!"
Sabre: "Dang it! You're drawing like crazy!"
Shadowdawn: "Hahahaha! Your friend was right. HE couldn't beat me...so how will you?"

Next Time - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:38 am

very nice chapter harper as usual ! Very Happy

you're a brilliant writer ! keep the good work coming !
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:52 am

Eh ok you can leave my character as he is, though at this point it seems Harper will attack him at any moment now(wonder if frost knows self-defense with ice powers) ^^ nice chapter too when nero yelled "chick fight" and they all stared at him, I lol'd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Epic work as usual Harper.

Lol at Nero saying "Chick Fight"

I have read a lot(and I mean A LOT) of fan-fics but they all lack 1 thing your fanfic has.

Consistency. You connect everything so good, that it actually makes the reader wanna just keep reading.

Keep going one fan of your work is still out here Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Shadowdawn will deck out himself :O

Chick Fight... Who are the chicks? xD

Good job, and i'm ansious to tell something. They only barely mention me cuz they fear me. Let's go Heralds of the Stars!
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 pm

The chicks are the two female cards Smile
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:24 am

I was kidding, like, wondering if they're Sabre and Shadowdawn xd
Back to top Go down
Matija91YGO

Matija91YGO

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:21 am

This is soooo great *_* i hope i will join the story ^^ man realy you could write is and sell a book!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Good Job Harper Smile I really enjoyed this chaper, action, new characters, can't waith for the next one, I really wana see what will happen to my character so hurry up and make vongeh beat the crap out of Shadow's ass already XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Nero: "Chick fight!"

Nero would say that, wouldn't he? xD

I hope to be in the story at some point too, but I think Harper's already written most of it, so even if we were in, we'd probably be extras. No worries though, every line of this I read I clench the handles on my chair more and more in excitement.

Once again, great job!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Way awesome chapter, Harper. Even more awesome that I'm dueling in it! Very Happy

Small thing to mention though. I turn your attention to the following quote, more specifically the boldened line:

Harper7000 wrote:
Sabre groggily sat up and rubbed his head gingerly. What...just happened? It looked like everyone was ok at least. Drake and his hot bodyguards were a few feet away. Nero was on top of Frost. Where were Vongola and Harper? Suddenly, Sabre realized that they weren't in the bar anymore. They were on a high, grassy hill overlooking New Domino City in the distance.

Nero: "What the...he took us this far?!"
Chaosking: "Indeed."

Sabre straightened up quickly and activated his duel disk. Chaosking's golden eyes stared at him, unblinking.

Was I supposed to say that line, or was Nero conscious at that point? 'Cause it felt weird to me that he'd say that outta nowhere.

Also, "Chick Fight!" Hilarious. Laughing Honestly, in my head I was kinda thinking the same thing, along with the fact that either Shadowdawn's gonna deck himself out or I'm gonna be in trouble real soon.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Harperrrrrrrr ... will you finaly give us a new chapter :S ?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:56 am

Well...I remember the story I was going to use, but I'm not really here anymore...how many people care enough to make me finish it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next