Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!

Go down 
+18
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
redgar
King007
Lavi
kiryu111
TheRuler
The_Dutch_Prince
Yuri Bakura
SabreW
Shadow
Pein
Vongola-x
Supreme_King
j0hnb0i
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
Harper7000
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Introduction

He opened his eyes. He was laying on a bed, inside some small, dimly-lit room with gray walls. Where WAS he? It wasn't anywhere he had ever seen before...or was it? Had he been there before? Suddenly, he couldn't think of ANYwhere he had been before.

???: "Who.....am I?"

Suddenly, he grabbed his head and dropped to his knees in pain as memories rushed back...and he remembered.

Flashback:

Flames burned everywhere. He was inside a burning castle. People were running around in a panic, women screamed, and even the silver-armored knights of the castle ran before his might. He was wielding a wicked-looking curved sword and was hacking through knight after knight whether they were in his way or not. None stood before his power. Soon, he made his way to the courtyard of the castle.
A young man in armor waited for him there. He was obviously the master of the castle, perhaps a prince of some sort.

Prince: "Your reign of terror ends here Chaosking! Prepare to die!"

He drew his mighty, shining sword and rushed at Chaosking. Chaosking met his first sword strike with a mere raising of his wrist and they clashed fiercely. The Prince rained down blow after blow on him but Chaosking was clearly the better swordsman of the two: he evaded most strikes and parried the others. The Prince jabbed with his sword and Chaosking deflected it down and struck the Prince full force with the flat of his blade and followed up with a vicious kick that disarmed him and sent his sword flying.
The Prince staggered away in pain. He took a deep breath, and seemed to be concentrating on somethng. He extended his hand, and it began to glow white with power. He muttered incantations in a strange language, and a knight in red and blue armor appeared in a flash of light.

Prince: "I summon Gaia, The Fierce Knight! Gaia, pierce him with your mighty lance!"

The knight charged at Chaosking, and in response, Chaosking surged with dark power. He extended his arms and a chaotic black sphere appeared in the middle of the courtyard. Out of the sphere came a vicious-looking demon with burning arms.
Spoiler:

Chaosking: "Destroy him!!!"

The demon slashed right through Gaia, lance, horse and all, and cut the Prince in half too.

The Present:

Chaosking: "AAUGGH!"

He still held his head in his hands. That WASN'T who he was! It couldn't be! But the memories didn't lie, that really HAD happened. He knew it had, somehow. But...was he really Chaosking? There was something else...some kind of foreign feeling or...
He grabbed his head again as more memories returned.

Flashback:

Yuri: "Attention duelists! We have a new member today, please welcome Harper to DUA!"

Harper stood up and everyone clapped. He sat back down when they were done.

Yuri: "Harper, we've thought a lot about your rank. We decided to place you in... Stardust Blue!!!! Congratulations!!!!"

Everybody clapped even more this time, but Harper just sat there stunned. He couldn't believe he'd actually made it.

Yuri: "Mr. Harper made 100% on the written test, and managed to beat our very own Vongola-x in one of the test duels!

Everyone cheered yet again.

Yuri: "Vongola, you may speak."
Vongola: "Congratulations Harper. I must say you dueled pathetically in the first duel, but improved after that. You have the knowledge, you just need experience, which we can give you. Please come up here and Tino will present you with a card.

Harper walked up the steps to the stage/table. Tino held out a card.
Tino: "Use it well."

It was Stardust Dragon.

The Present:

Was THAT him? He remembered that day just as clearly as the day with the Prince. It was just so confusing. Harper/Chaosking decided to leave the room. He was in a dark and quiet hallway, evidently he was in some sort of large building. He walked down some stairs, and out two huge double doors. It was nighttime outside, and he could see that he was in a city...somewhere. Harper/Chaosking saw an empty road leading further into the city. He knew he needed to leave...there was no way he could be around people in his condition.

???: "I wouldn't go too far if I were you."

Harper/Chaosking whipped around to see who had spoken. It was a tall man in a black cloak. The cloak had a hood that was thrown back, but the man wore a black mask with red markings that obscured his identity.

Harper/Chaosking: "Who're you?"
Masked Man: "Who am I? Perhaps I should be asking the same thing about you. Who ARE you anyway?"

Harper/Chaosking swallowed hard and clenched his fist.

Harper/Chaosking: "I...don't know."
Masked Man: "Haha! Hahahahahaha! Of course you don't."
Harper/Chaosking: "Why? Why don't I know who I am?!"
Masked Man: "I'm not sure you would believe me if I told you."

Harper/Chaosking looked hard at him, and he spoke in a low, dangerous voice.

Harper/Chaosking: "Tell me the truth. And tell me now."

The masked man looked him up and down. He seemed to make a decision, and he took off one of his black gloves and rolled up the sleeve of his cloak to reveal a bronze bracelet on his arm. Harper/Chaosking's eyes widened.

Harper/Chaosking: "That object...I know it from somewhere."

He looked at his own wrist. He was wearing an identical bracelet. It even had the same strange markings.

Masked Man: "Listen to me. I can help you. I know you don't trust me because you don't know me. But you don't know ANYONE right now, so what do you have to lose, really?"

Harper/Chaosking hung his head and was silent for several minutes. When he finally spoke, his voice broke.

Harper/Chaosking: "Nothing...I suppose."

The man nodded.

Masked Man: "Give me your hand."

Harper/Chaosking extended the hand with the bronze bracelet and the masked man grasped his hand in his. The twin bracelets began to glow with power.
Without warning, there was an explosion of purple fire that lit Harper/Chaosking up. He screamed with unimaginable pain, and he dropped to his knees again. The masked man continued to grasp his hand despite the flames that raged around them. The bracelets glowed even brighter, the flames burned brighter, and hotter, and higher and then...
Suddenly, he was free. He fell on his back and took a deep breath. Finally, he remembered everything. His name was Harper: he had been possesed by the demon Chaosking. Yet Harper could barely feel the demon's presence any more. There was no longer a contant struggle for supremacy inside him. Harper looked wonderingly up at the stranger.

Harper: "W...who...who ARE you?"
Masked Man: "Someone from the dark. That's all you need to know."

The Masked Man took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Harper. Harper looked at it. The card was completely white and blank.

Harper: "What's this supposed to be?"
Masked Man: "It's 'supposed to be' YOU. Symbolically of course. Right now, you are unsure of your destiny. In time, this card will reveal to you the true nature of your soul. Keep it for now."

Harper took it, but sighed.

Harper: "I do remember what happened now. I might even learn to control Chaosking after a while. But I doubt I'll ever know who I TRULY am."

The stranger shifted his weight from foot to foot, as if considering something.

Masked Man: "You know...sometimes the best way to win a struggle is to not fight."
Harper: "Why are there so many riddles with you?"
Masked Man: "Someday it will all become clear. But for now, I must go: and YOU must forget."

He snapped his fingers, and a dark aura surrounded Harper. Harper blinked in surprise, and then dropped unconcious onto the front porch of DGA.

Next Time - Chapter 1: Dueling Genesis Academy

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm

HEY!! I was a DLK too... But I didn't stay for long lawl.

Good stuff though.
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 am

TDP leveled his gaze at Kiryu, and then laughed evily.

Seems like I can backstab hard ...lol
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 am

Sorry for double posting like this, but is this epic story ever going to continue its epicness ..???

Or is Harper on vacation or something ..?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:18 am

Yes he is Sad e will be back next week if I'm not mistaking !
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 am

When you come back: Add me in bro Razz:P:P xD I just read the season 1, and these 9 chapters of this and they are EPIC :O:O:O
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 am

At long last, here's the new chapter! *cue cheering*. btw you are inthe story ruler, you're just a minor character ATM Wink. Next one after this is nearing completion as well

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 10: With Friends Like These...

Harper and Vongola saw it at the same time as DJD and Shock: a gigantic pillar of purple fire descending from the skies and settling over a warehouse downtown. As soon as Harper thought to call DJD, his phone rang.

DJD: "Did you see that?"
Harper: "Yeah. What is it?"
DJD: "I can't say for sure, but it can't be good. I'll gather the other Lightlords and meet you over there. Make sure to bring your deck."
Harper: "Got it."

Harper hung up the phone and raced downstairs to the parking garage, Vongola at his heels. Harper quickly glanced back as he dashed madly toward the warehouse.

Harper: "What are you doing?"
Vongola: "Following you! You may be a Light Demon, or a Sworn King...what the hell are you anyway? Whatever, the point is, I can still help you. You've got a ways to go before you pass my dueling level."

Harper merely nodded. Vongola knew the danger they faced, and Harper had little fear that he wasn't up to the challenge. Still...he had no idea what he was dragging Vongola into.
After a few minutes of running, they arrived at the entrance of the warehouse. DJD and Shock were already there. The pillar of fire swirled around the place like a whirlwind, obscuring the view of whatever was inside.

Shock: "What should we...?"

Before Shock could answer, the fire parted like a curtain, and out of the flames walked Scorpion, in full DLK armor. He smiled widely as he approached, black hair blowing in the unnatural wind. Vongola blew a sigh of relief.

Vongola: "Scorp! It's you! Thank goodness, what's going on in there?"

Scorpion grinned wider, and the air around him became distorted. Harper had seen that before. Last time it had been...

Harper: "That's not Scorp..."

Scorpion spread his arms wide and mock-bowed.

Scorpion: "Congratulations on that astute observation, Chaosking. Perhaps you can share my identity with the rest of the class?"

Truth be told, Harper wasn't exactly sure. But...somehow...he seemed familiar. The way he had referred to him as Chaosking it was...wait. Scorpion's arms were folded now, deck exposed on his duel disk, an amused smile on his face. How did he have a deck? Scorp's Gadget deck had been lost when Chaosking had beaten him at FADA. Then it hit him.

Harper: "Scorp...what deck is that?"

Scorp smiled even wider still.

Scorpion: "So you realized it."

He slowly drew the top card from his deck, then revealed it. Revived King Ha Des. Harper was taken back in time...

The Past:

Chaosking: "Next, I summon Goblin Zombie (1100). Lastly, I activate Plaguespreader Zombie's effect in my grave. By returning the last card in my hand to the top of my deck, I can special summon him! When the line between the dead and the living is blurred, the ruler of hell will descend upon this world! Synchro summon! Command, Revived King Ha Des!"

Another zombie rose from the crack in the roof. This one was clothed in a tattered purple robe with a skull on the chest. It had talon-like fingernails and his long, demonic tongue hung out of its mouth (2450).

The Present:

Harper's mouth hung open.

Scorpion: "You see Chaosking, using this deck, you were powerful. Very powerful. But you weren't at full power because...it wasn't your deck. It was mine."

Harper swallowed.

Harper: "Necroking."

But he was Harper no longer. His eyes burned gold, his voice heavily distorted, and around his siloutte was the same distortion in the air as Scorpion. Scorpion passed his hand over his eyes, and when he took it away, his black eyes had also turned gold.

Necroking: "Also known as Hades, or Ha Des. But yes, I am Necroking. The Demon King of the dead."
Vongola: "Get the **** out of my friend!"
Chaosking: "He can't, you foolish human."
Shock: "Why not?!"

Chaosking was beginning to remember more and more.

Chaosking: "Show them."

Scorpion, instead of wearing the usual white cloth around his neck like he had been doing lately, wore a black turtleneck since he was in DLK uniform. He rolled down the neckline, and everyone gasped.
Scorpion's neck, or rather, what was left of his neck, was punctured with three giant holes. They went all the way through too, they could see the warehouse behind Scorpion by looking through him. Chaosking remembered now: when Revived King Ha Des had attacked Scorpion, he had choked him in a grip and squeezed. Ha Des's nails must have fully impaled Scorpion's neck.
DJD grimaced, and Shock threw up a little in his mouth. Chaosking had no visable reaction, and Vongola stared wide-eyed.

Vongola: "Wha...?"
Necroking: "You see, unlike the rest of my brethren who possess more or less whomever they wish, I must possess someone already dead: one killed by dark powers. Normally, that leaves me with weaklings, but this time, Chaosking killed an extremely powerful duelist: your friend here."
Vongola: "Let him go!!!"

Vongola leapt at him, but hit the distortion around Necroking, and he was thrown violently backwards into Shock. Necroking merely looked distastefully at him.

Necroking: "You fool. You cannot even begin to match my power."

Vongola started to run forward again, but Chaosking put out his arm to block him without averting his eyes from Necroking.

Chaosking: "But I can. I can match you: and surpass you. With or without my deck of darkness. And with the Lightlords and Vongola on my side...you're far outnumbered Hades."

The distortions around them widened, and clashed against each other. The very air around them vibrated from the mere presence of the two extremely powerful entities. You could quite literally feel the tension in the air.

Necroking smiled evily yet again.

Necroking: "Am I?"

As if on cue, four more figures walked out of the fire, but stayed out of sight in the shadows. Three were members of the DLK, the other, a member of the COD.

Dancejondance: "Kiryu! Lelouch! Daron! Thank goodness you're here, we could use the backup."
Daron: "Hehehe! HahahehehehehahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Daron was cackling like a little schoolgirl, yet the laughter was so creepy and insane that Vongola was actually slightly scared. The laughter reminded him vaguely of Light from Death Note.

Daron: "We're not here to help, dance princess."

The DLK walked out of the shadows, and even Chaosking took in a sharp breath. The Delta Knights also had golden eyes. Kiryu, on the right side of his face, was still as handsome as ever. However, on the left side of his face and on his neck, his veins were black and hideously engorged. His hair, once a blonde, lively yellow, was now ashen and wispy. Lelouch and Daron seemed more or less unchanged aside from their now-golden eyes and their expressions of hatred.
The distortions went into overdrive, for instead of just vibrating, the air crackled with electricity from the surge of sheer power. DJD grimaced.

DJD: "It's them. Shadowking, Supremeking, Terrorking, Necroking, and Chaosking. All five Demon Kings assembled in one spot."
Kiryu: "Listen well, son of Aurkus. This realm is ours. If you resist us, you will be annihilated, you, and all of your pitiful followers. Surrender."
DJD: "You know I can't do that."

Kiryu cocked his head sideways.

Kiryu: "Very well. Then die."
Necroking: "Still think I'm outnumbered?I have all of the awesome power of the Demon Kings on my side, and you have but two Lightlords and whoever your friend is. You will die if you don't join us, Chaosking."

The Dutch Prince stepped out of the backround and cast off his hood.

TDP: "No. Not yet."
Necroking: "Excuse me?"

Necroking's voice was dangerously low.

TDP: "We'll play this little game their way. We will enter the dance princess's tournament and win one by one, fair and square."

He walked further in between them an spread his arms to the heavens.

TDP: "What a fate this is! The five Demon Kings versus the five Lightlords! The supreme darkness against the unwavering light! Let us settle this once and for all, my lords!"

There was a long silence, and Vongola half-expected everyone to tear TDP apart. But, surprisingly, all, both Lightlord, Demon King, and both nodded.

Shadowking/Kiryu: "We will play this game according to your rules. If we killed you now, the other fools would go into hiding. Better to finish this once and for all."
Necroking: "Indeed."

He drew another card from his deck.

Necroking: "Chaosking! You must make your decision! How long will you allow these self-appointed lawmen to control your destiny? Will you fight for us...or them?"

Chaosking said nothing.

Necroking: "Take this. And remember who you are."

He threw a card at Chaosking, which he caught. All four Demon King raised their arms, and they disappeared into a swirling vortex of shadow. Chaosking began to black out, overcome by the sheer power. The last thing he saw before losing conciousness was DJD casting a shield of light to protect them all from the darkness.

Next Time - Chapter 11: Battle Plan
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

epic, hope to be in the MAIN action tho, not as a side character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Gooood as always ^^ how the fuck can you write like that :O
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Awesome, I get an epic character too xD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am

Harpeh comes back to us with new awesome chapter Very Happy, epic story man
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 am

OMG :O Awsome chapter, Now Scorpeh will finaly use his .... awsome zombie brokness XD Epic chapter Harper, EPIC EPIC EPIC !!!!
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 am

MHM..... do not appreciate beeing turned in somewhat 2face xD Although i do really like the fanfic. havent noticed me dueling:P And how the fuck did u make TDP talk to me like that:P Smile

P.S.- I am Latvian not russian Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Haha thanks guys.
Kiryu: I randomly assign races and nationality even if I know it's wrong. Example: djd is Italian and I know he lives in California lol. I can change it if it bothers u but yeah it's just random.
Guess what guys? NEW CHAPTER!!! BEFORE A MONTH HAS PASSED!!! WOOT!!!

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 11: Battle Plan

Harper woke up and rubbed his eyes wearily. What happened? Last thing he could remember, he was...
Harper double over in pain as the memory rushed back.
Harper, with his eyes glowing gold as Chaosking. Scorpion, grinning wickedly with holes impaled through his neck. And darkness...so much darkness...

Without warning, he snapped out of it. Frost stood beside him. Harper lay beside a bed on the floor...apparently he had fallen off when the memory came. Harper sighed. He really hated it when that happened: waking up and immediately falling over.

Harper: "Thank you?"
Frost merely nodded. Chatty guy, Harper though. The door opened and DJD, Shock, Blaze, Vongola, Fallen King, and TheRuler came in. DJD went right to business.

DJD: "Now that we're all CONSCIOUS, we can begin the meeting of the Lightlords."

Harper sat up weakly, but remained on the floor.

Harper: "But the DGA Staff are here..."
Vongola: "DGA has expressed our desire to stamp out this threat to the world."

He looked around the room at each individual face.

Vongola: "Whatever the cost."
DJD: "Indeed. Now, as you all know, I was slightly off in my calculation: all five Demon Kings have now been released, and we're faced with a rather large problem. The odds of the Demon Kings winning have not only evened, but fallen considerably to their side. We are powerful, but remember: it took twenty Lightlords to capture the Demon Kings last time. Only five survived."
Fallen King: "You call that 'slightly off in calculations?'"
DJD: "Okay, a completely wrong in my calculations. I will not lie to you. This is the most dangerous task anyone in the entire world has ever faced, throughout the world's history. There is a good chance that, despite relying on a host, the Demon Kings may still be more powerful than us. And now that we have to fight them one on one...well, that doesn't exactly help our odds."
Harper: "Curse them for making it that way. If we only could have dueled them yesterday."

DJD vigourously shook his head.

DJD: "You better thank your lucky stars that they DIDN'T duel us yesterday. If they had...we would have died."
Harper: "Surely we would have had some kind of chance..."
DJD: "No. There was no possibility of victory. They are far more powerful than even YOU realize, Harper. Individually, they can level mountains, make fearsome beasts their slaves, rule over entire continents through sheer fear. But together..."

He shuddered.

DJD: "Together...they become far more powerful. If they were to have unleashed their full strength yesterday, all five of them at once, reinforcing each other's power...there wouldn't have been anything left of us to scrape off the ground."

Frost's eyes narrowed in confusion.

Frost: "If they're that strong, why DIDN't they duel you? It would have been be far too easy for them to finish off me and Blaze when they were through with you."
DJD: "I'm just not sure. Perhaps they want to prove something to the world. Prove that the ones who beat them before stand no chance in a fair fight. Because...4-1 odds were definately NOT fair. Sure they could easily have decimated us. But maybe they just want to win fairly. Perhaps they want to not only kill us, but give us a bad name for winning unfairly, and then losing badly when the odds were balanced. That way, even the Aurkites wouldn't resist their rule. It's difficult to support a lost and dishonorable cause. Not that our cause is either, but it could certainly seem that way if we died."
Frost: "That...sort of makes sense. But that doesn't seem like something the Demon Kings would sit down and think through. As a matter of fact, they never sit down and think ANYTHING through..."
Vongola: "It's that guy that was with them. He ranks below them, but they defer to him for some reason. Why? And who is he?"
Harper: "I know who he is."

All heads turned to Harper. Harper didn't know what had made him speak up, but suddenly, he felt like he knew. He felt in his back pocket, and pulled out a blank Duel Monsters card. And suddenly, he DID remember. That first night of consciousness, several months after Chaosking's downfall, when the memories were flooding so badly, he didn't know who he was. A man in a black cloak and a black mask with red markings had given him that card: he must be the same man. According to him, the blank card held the key to his destiny, and would reveal it's true nature in time. After that, the man did something with his Shadow Charm to temporarily seal Chaosking.
But why? Why help him control Chaosking if he was allied with the Demon Kings? Why not just let Chaosking rampage and join the others when the time came? Was the man just trying to gain his trust? If so, why wipe his memory clean, and...what was even the point of gaining his trust if he could just as easily let Chaosking loose and not have to worry about it?

Fallen: "So...are you going to tell us who he is, or...?"

Harper's face turned red. He had been lost in his thoughts. But without realizing it, he knew the answer.

Harper: "He's the leader of the Children of Darkness. I think his name is The Dutch Prince."

Blaze snorted, which, Harper supposed, was the tough guy's version of a laugh.

Blaze: "That figures. He was allied with the Delta Knights for a time, but he became too power hungry even for those nutcases, so he quit. I can see him turning bad to become a better duelist. What I don't get is why he released the Demon Kings. TDP may be an idiot, but he's not stupid. He knows for a fact that the Demon Kings don't share power."

Harper smiled. Oh no...Blaze wasn't opinionated at all, he thought sarcastically.

DJD: "True, TDP always strove to be better, to a fault sometimes. But I was somewhat close to him for a while there and...it just seems against his nature to use power for such a means. If nothing else, he was honorable, as far as I knew him. And Blaze is right, even if he did turn to darkness, he's far too intelligent to trust the Demon Kings."
Frost: "One thing is clear. There's more to this than we realize."

Frost let those words sink in. Thing was, it was true. They didn't really have any idea what was going on, and they were supposed to be the experts. There was little to do but wing it and hope for the best. But at least they could learn as much as they could

Harper: "So, DJD, tell me: what do you know about the Demon Kings?"

DJD took a long breath before beginning.

DJD: "Not enough. I do know a little about them individually, but just a little, mind you. There are five, obviously: Shadowking, Necroking, Supremeking, Terrorking, and Chaosking. Those aren't their real names, as far as I know, but that is how they are generally know. Their real names are rarely used, even among each other. Each King is unique from the others, yet the similar at the same time. They all share the dark powers common to all demons, but their proficiencies and motives vary. I will begin with the one most familiar to us.
We may know him well, but little is actually known about Chaosking. This is mostly because he's a bit whimsical. His motives for joining the Kings are unknown, and his methods of fighting vary from time to time. It seems as if he enjoys 'mixing it up', if you will. He enjoys being unpredictable, and seems to like to confuse others and cause chaos...hence his name. Other than that, nothing really is known of his purpose or origin. Some say he was originally a poor stable boy. But all we know for sure is that he's powerful: extremely powerful. Just how powerful is unknown because, well...HE is unknown."
TheRuler: "Wait a sec, you said that he may have once been a stable boy...are demons...human...?"
DJD: "Not anymore. All demons gave up their souls in a ritual at some point in their lives to gain power and immortality. Don't ask me how they do it because I don't know."
TheRuler: "There sure are a lot of unknowns..."
DJD: "I told you there would be. Anyway, moving on: Terrorking. He is, as you might guess, one of the more fearsome Demon Kings. He prides himself on being able to break even the toughest men. He is able to sense emotion to some extent, so in this way he seeks out your worst fear, and makes it a reality. Even more so than the others, he ruled by tyranny, and seemed to enjoy harassing his people more than actually enjoying the riches that come from being King. He is also the strongest physically, besides Shadowking."
Shock: "He possessed Daron right?"
DJD: "Yes. Next: Hau, the Supremeking. He was once a just prince with loyal followers. No one knows why he suddenly turned wicked and became a demon, but he did. He is the master of fusing, he was the first to ever fusion summon a monster. Not just in duel monsters, but in life, he uses things that are sometimes totally different and makes them work together to make a better solution to the problem. He is the one mainly responsible for uniting the five Demon Kings in a team."
Harper: "If he likes fusing so much, i wonder why HE didn't possess me instead of Chaosking. After all, dark and light...what better fusion?"
DJD: "Well the reason is, Supremeking is all for unification and order. Tyranical order, but order. Dark and light in such close proximity can never be orderly. In my opinion, Chaosking possessed a Lightlord for the sole purpose of causing chaos. In some ways, Supremeking and Chaosking are opposites. One likes order, and one likes anarchy.
Next is Necroking. He is also known as Hades or Ha Des, lord of the dead. He isn't the strongest King, but Necroking easily has the most followers, making him highly dangerous. Any fallen enemy turns can turn into an ally. Zombies may not be that great of fighters or duelists, but after fighting zombie after zombie after zombie...you will have no strength left when you face Necroking. Necroking is generally the weakest of the Kings, but make no mistake: he is NOT weak. And with Scorpion as his host, he is the strongest he's been in quite some time."
Vongola: "Scorp...I'll save you."
DJD: "Perhaps. I have to see you in action first. And remember, you're one of the only ones here who aren't a Lightlord."
Vongola: "I'm going to save my friend and nothing you say will change my mind."
Harper: "Vongola, I know how you feel, but we need a plan. What if you lose and he revives you? Then we have to defeat you too, and I'm not sure I can do that. We have to do this together."

Vongola said nothing, but nodded absently.

DJD: "And now the last Demon King: Shadowking. He has no particular speciality, but he is the most  dangerous of them all. Shadowking is the strongest, and therefore the leader, of the Demon Kings. He is ancient...some believe he was the first demon ever created. I don't know how true that is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was. All the Demon Kings have been defeated in a duel at least once: all but him. Shadowking simply never loses. The Lightlords had to trick him into getting trapped in the Shadow Realm, way back when. Kiryu is an appropriate host for Shadowking: he is almighty. We need a special plan before engaging him, and we need to save him for last."

Shock, Blaze, Harper, Vongola, Fallen, and TheRuler sat silently for a while. The task ahead was certainly hard, that was certain.

Fallen: "So, what's the plan?"

DJD sighed.

DJD: "I'm not entirely sure yet. I wasn't prepared for all of them at once. However, there's little choice really: we challenge them one by one and do our best to win. I think Terrorking is the biggest threat right now. Shadowking and Necroking seem to listen to The Dutch Prince for some reason, and Supremeking likes order, so I doubt they'll cause too much damage in the meantime. But Terrorking...he doesn't work like that. He'll kill as many innocent duelists as he can. He needs to be stopped."
Shock: "Luckily, the tournament is Battle City. Free-for-all duels until the finals. So all we have to do is track him down and take him out."
TheRuler: "Easier said than done..."
Vongola: "Perhaps. But what choice do we have? Now, who should be the one to duel him?"
Frost: "I think that should be clear. Terrorking fights with sheer power and aggression. The best way to combat raw strength is to meet it. In other words, we fight fire...with fire."
DJD: "Blaze."
Frost: "Exactly. He is the expert in accel synchroing."

Blaze put on his sunglasses and crossed his arms. With his muscular build and leather jacket, he certainly looked tough.

Blaze: "Sure. I'll take that punk down."
DJD: "It's settled then. Blaze, you find Terrorking and take him down. Shock, Frost, Harper, and myself will duel through as many people as we can for practice to get to the finals, and in the meantime we'll think of a plan to defeat the other Demon Kings. Vongola, Fallen, and Ruler, take your men from DGA and help the Aurkites take down the Children of Darkness."
Vongola: "Sounds good. I have a beef to settle with Shadow anyway."
DJD: "Good. If you can get rid of him I may let you take on Necroking. Now let's all get some sleep. Battle City begins tomorrow."

Later:

Harper sat on the bed in his room. He pulled out a card out his pocket and looked at it. It was Chaos King Archfiend, the card Necroking had given back to him. Harper had the feeling that the card was somehow connected to Chaosking, just as Revived King Ha Des was connected to Necroking. In any case, the card was powerful. He slipped it into his deck and sighed.
Chaosking had taken over...again. He had so little control over him...what else could he do? Strange, though, that Chaosking stood against Necroking. Perhaps he wasn't as evil as everyone thought? Harper shuddered. No. He definately was evil. He had the memories to prove that. So...why?

Suddenly, his deck began to glow. He drew Chaos King Archfiend from the top, and he realized that it was the only card glowing. Without warning, there was a burst of light that blinded him, and when it cleared, Chaos King Archfiend stood in front of him.

Harper: "You."
Chaosking: "Yes, Harper, me."

Chaosking's horrifying distorted voice spoke through the monster. Harper spat at it.

Harper: "What do you want? Haven't you caused enough damage?"
Chaosking: "I want...to win, Harper."
Harper: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Chaosking's voice cackled.

Chaosking: "What indeed?"
Harper: "Enough games! What are you after? Why did you possess me?"
Chaosking: "Now that...is the correct question. First, I needed a host, as always. Second, we are very similar."
Harper: "I'm nothing like you."
Chaosking: "Is that so? I think you'll find we are. And third...I want power. I enjoy ruling. I enjoy people believing they cannot defeat me. But what I really love is proving it...but for a long time there has been at least one person in existance more powerful than I."
Harper: "Shadowking."
Chaosking: "Very perceptive! Every single time I return from the Shadow Realm, I use different means to try to win. This time, I used the deck of Necroking, thinking it would give me his powers as well as my own. But I was beaten! By a regular...HUMAN no less! Necroking's deck only weakened me...but you, Harper: you make me stronger."
Harper: "How?"

In response, Chaos King Archfiend summoned a sphere of bright light that whirled rapidly around on his palm. Harper took a deep breath.

Harper: "You're absorbing my power."
Chaosking: "Indeed."
Harper: "You're a monster."
Chaosking: "Thanks for the compliment. But look on the positive side: you're absorbing MY power as well. Surely you've realized that by now."

Truth be told, Harper HAD noticed that he could use darkness even when not controlled by Chaosking. It just had never occurred to him that Chaosking could do the same with light.

Chaosking: "You need to stop trying to resist me, and start using me. You want victory just as much as I do.
Harper: "I'm nothing like you."
Chaosking: "Heh heh. You may not think so, but you do. Why did you even join DUA? Because you knew Vongola was better than you. You know you only won because of luck. You may befriend him, learn from him, help him...but you want badly to be able to beat him."

Harper opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. Chaosking spoke the truth. He didn't hate Vongola but he joined the academy so he could become the best. Come to think of it, his relationship with Vongola was similar to Chaosking's relationship with Shadowking. Chaosking realized he couldn't beat him, so he joined him.

Chaosking: "Harper...together, we can surpass Vongola. And everyone else for that matter. If you join with me, we will be more powerful than even Shadowking."

Harper stayed silent. To be honest, Chaosking sort of was making sense...kinda. But...he also knew he could only trust Chaosking as far as he could throw him...which wasn't far, seeing as he was inside him.

Chaosking: "I can see you wisely don't fully trust me yet. But take this as a token of...partnership."

Harper's deck began glowing and the cards all flew out of his duel disk and levitated around in the air, rearranging themselves into a new deck. The Chaos King Archfiend card joined Harper's other synchros, and the image of it faded. However, Chaosking's voice spoke one more time.

Chaosking: "Test the power of my deck for yourself...and enjoy the destruction."

The next thing Harper knew, he was sitting up in his bed. It was morning.

Next Time - Chapter 12: Battle City
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm

What makes harper's stories special from all others is his grammar lol, KIU.
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 am

Man, it sucks I'll have to get a deck using fusions, I wanted to be the dude abusing dark worlds! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:56 am

I am so intelligent I swear Very Happy Nice work Harpeh, not suprised SHADOWking don't lose since he can't stop sacking.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:55 am

Nice Work Harpeh ! Can't waith to see those duel Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 am

"Vongola: "Scorp...I'll save you.""

nice chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 am

Cool chapter.
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 am

DJD: "It's settled then. Blaze, you find Terrorking and take him down.

This made me LOL. Is this a battle for saving the planet or a KCTAU war in which the lightlords are the clearly better team? xD
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

DJD: "True, TDP always strove to be better, to a fault sometimes. But I was somewhat close to him for a while there and...it just seems against his nature to use power for such a means. If nothing else, he was honorable, as far as I knew him. And Blaze is right, even if he did turn to darkness, he's far too intelligent to trust the Demon Kings."

Neber knew DJD knew me that well .. lmao.

Good chapter, keep it up Harper/Chaosking.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:55 am

E-pic!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Sorry for the delay, had waaaay too much writing to do lately
sk: lol it's clear that the good guys stand a good chance of losing. He just said that to give him confidence
tdp: in this story he does xD

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 12: Battle City

All of Pseudospace was gathered in New Domino City. There were lots of parties going on, all the businesses and streets were packed with people. There were thousands of duelists who wanted to prove themselves. Armed guards in black suits were a common sight. There were many famous duelists here as well; actually, pretty much anyone who was anyone in dueling was participating in Battle City, so guards were everywhere. Nevertheless, the atmosphere was extremely happy and carefree.
On top of the main building in TDA, there was a balcony. On it stood Seto Kaiba, Dancejondance, and two announcers. One announcer was black with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a black hoodie and baggy shorts. The other announcer was white with brown hair and hazel eyes, and he wore khaki pants and a white buton-up shirt open wide at the neckline. He spoke in a British accent. Each announcer had a mic, and they spoke, voices resonating across the city, faces on televisions everywhere.

Black Guy: "Hey y'all, this is Yanguad, comin' at ya from the World Premiere of The Battle City Tournament!!"
White Guy: "And this is Lavi. I'm standing here next to none other than our beloved President, Seto Kaiba II! Mr. Kaiba, what do you have to say to all the duelists out there?"
Kaiba: "This tournament will be the greatest contest in history! Unlike my predecessor I'm having people come from everywhere in the world! My word to the duelists out there is this: Come prepared or go home!"
Yanguad: "Word, you heard it from the big man himself! There's a lot of people here today, but only one is going to leave with the title of King of Games! This **** is crazy man!"

At this, many people cheered.

Yanguad: "Haha! Lavi, back to you bro."
Lavi: "Thank you Yanguad. Today, the free for all round will begin. But first, we will have a VERY exciting exhibition match to kick things off! This match will be a Turbo Duel on the streets of New Domino City, and will be broadcasted around the world! And as for the competitors? Well, let's just say they're top notch."
Yanguad: "I dunno, should we tell 'em who it is?"
Lavi: "I'm not sure, shall we?"
Yanguad: "Yo fellas! You wanna know who it is?!?!"

All the guys in the audience roared in response.

Yanguad: "Hey ladies! You wanna know who it is?!?!"

All the girls in the audience screamed their approval.

Yanguad: "Alright bro, tell 'em!"
Lavi: "On one side, we have the, great, the famous...Blitz!!!"

There was an explosion of pyrotechnics at the entrance to TDA, and as the gigantic double doors flew open, Blitz came riding out full speed on a D-Wheel. The crowd went wild as he made a fast lap around the campus. When he got back to the front, he spun sideways into a stop, and pumped his fist in the air. The crowd cheered even louder.

Yanguad: "Yo, I'm sure you all know my homie Blitz! He's the number one ranked duelist in america, he just got back from winning his unprecedented FOURTH YCS in a row...give it up for BLITTTZZEEHHHH!!!!"

The crowd cheered again.

Random Guy: "I love you man! No homo!"

Blitz made a thumbs-up sign in his general direction. Blitz wore a blue and white riding suit. He had spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His motorcycle coloring matched his clothes, and it was shiny and new, never before used. Blitz had turbo dueled before but was generally known as a ground duelist. He had bought the bike exclusively for the Battle City Tournament.

Meanwhile:

Vongola stood watching all of this from the roof of a nearby building. DJD had got Vongola and his crew good seats to watch so they wouldn't have to stand in the street or watch on tv. There were ten of them in all in the DGA group: Vongola, Fallen King, John, TheRuler, Tino, Nero, Tinycrash, Stardust Dragon, Quincy99, and Sabrew. DJD had also provided each of them with their very own D-Wheels. Vongola had expected him to want to take on the Demon Kings with his pwn little group, but he had been unusually helpful so far.
Vongola sighed...he really had no idea why he was even there. He didnt't know where to start looking for Shadow, and DJD didn't want him dueling Scorpion until he beat Shadow. Not that he gave a crap about DJD's command: his main objective, obviously, was to get Scorpion back. But honestly, he had no idea where to start looking for Scorp either, and he may as well have DJD on his side. If he DID beat Shadow, DJD might tell him specifically where Scorp was. In the meantime he may as well watch an epic duel.

Meanwhile:

Lavi: "And now...his opponent! The one! The only! Our beloved President...SETOOO KAIBA!"

Kaiba stood up, and the crowd went wild with cheering. Nobody expected to see the President himself duel.

Yanguad: "Yeah that's right people, the big man himself is participating in Battle City!"

Blitz started driving again, making his way to the starting line. Suddenly, there was an explosion in the skyscraper next to Vongola's. Two D-Wheels flew out, and flanked Blitz in either side. The slammed into his bike, and one of the riders elbowed Blitz in the face. Blinded by pain, Blitz's hands went instinctively to his face, and the mysterious riders veered out of the way as Blitz lost control of his motorcycle and crashed. The riders pulled over, and the crowd booed loudly. Both riders wore black cloaks: members of COD. One threw back his hood. He had long, emo-style black hair that went over his ears. His bangs were long but not long enough to obscure his brilliant green eyes. His features were definately a familiar sight as well.

Lavi: "I...I don't believe what we're seeing here folks. The famous Shadow has just caused Blitz to wreck!"

Shadow grabbed a megaphone from a random bystander and spoke.

Shadow: "I denounce this pathetic excuse for a duelist. He's supposedly the greatist duelist in america yet he isn't undefeated. I am! I demand to duel this fool!"

The crowd's reaction was now a mix between "Boo" and "Ooh...burn!". 

Lavi: "Well...um...i suppose that...well you see..."

Lavi looked confusedly between Shadow and Kaiba, unsure what to do. Kaiba ignored him, and instead swiped his mic.

Kaiba: "Blitz!"

Blitz looked up from where he had taken a spill in the street. Not just him, but all eyes were on Kaiba.

Kaiba: "Take out the trash."

Blitz grinned, righted his motorcycle, and remounted it. He swiped the megaphone from Shadow

Blitz: "I accept your pathetic challenge!"
Yanguad: "Wow people, this is wack! Shadow came barging in uninvited, dissing my homie Blitz, and Blitz accepted his challenge! Let's get this show on the ROAD!"

Shadow and Blitz lined up their motorcycles next to each other. Blitz, confidance back, flashed a cocky grin at Shadow. Shadow didn't even make eye contact, but smiled to himself.

Shadow/Blitz: "RIDING DUEL! ACCELERATION!"

Lp. Blitz:8000. Shadow:8000

Blitz: "Challenger goes first."
Shadow: "You'll regret that. Draw!"

Speed Counters. Blitz:1. Shadow:1

Shadow: "I summon Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame in attack mode!"
Yanguad: "Whoaaaa...check this out! Shadow's using Blackwings! Word on the street is he stole that **** from Vongola-x! Now he's using it in front of everyone!"
Shadow: "I set three cards facedown and end my turn."
Blitz: "Draw! (SC. Blitz:2. Shadow:2). I summon Karakuri Komachi! With Komachi's effect, I can normal summon twice this turn as long as I choose another Karakuri. I normal summon Karakuri Haipa from my hand as well!"
Shadow: "Not so fast. I chain Icarus Attack! By tributing Shura, both your monsters are destroyed! You don't have me fooled, I know your fighting style, you go all or nothing. If I let you synchro summon it will turn into three synchro summons."
Blitz: "So you're going to stop every synchro I throw your way? Ha, good luck with that! I end my turn."

Meanwhile:

Vongola took the stairs two at a time as he raced down to the garage. What luck! He needed to find Shadow and he had convieniently showed up only a mile or so away. Nero and Harper followed behind him, but they weren't as fast as Vongola.

Vongola: "Hurry up guys! He's getting away!"
Nero: "Yeah yeah, we're coming!"

They made it to the garage finally, and Vongola leapt on his gold-brown D-Wheel and pealed out of the garage, Harper and Nero right behind him.

Meanwhile:

Shadow took the corner fast, and drifted a little bit around the corner. Blitz was right behind him, following him move for move. Both duelists were highy experienced drivers as well. Thy whipped around a turn, and Shadow began drifting off closer to the Satelite sector.

SC. Blitz:3. Shadow:3

Shadow: "Draw!"

Shadow pondered his options for a while.

Shadow: "I summon Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor!"

Blitz raised an eyebrow.

Lavi: "What's this? Folks, Shadow just normal summon Vayu! His attack is a mere 800 and he cannot be used as synchro material while face-up on the field. What is Shadow thinking?"
Shadow: "What indeed?"

Blitz gritted his teeth.

Blitz: "You have another Icarus, don't you?"

Shadow gestured dismissively.

Shadow: "Perhaps. Vayu, attack!"

As Vayu attacked, Blitz could have sworn that for a second, Vayu had an expression of anger on his face. (Blitz:7200).

Shadow: "I end."

SC. Blitz:4. Shadow:4

Blitz: "Draw! I activate Speed Spell - Gold Sarcophagus! By removing one speed counter, I can remove one card in my deck from play, and on my secod standbye phase, I add it to my hand. I remove Speed Spell - Giant Trunade. Next I..."

For some reason, Blitz was unsure what to do. His policy had always been to simply go all out. Blitz had Speed Spell - Instant Fusion and another Komachi in hand. With that he could possibly otk, or at the very least gain massive advantage and inflict major damage. But why walk into an obvious trap? Shadow wouldn't have summoned Vayu unless he had protection for it. He most likely had another Icarus or Torrential Tribute, possibly Mirror Force. He guessed it was Icarus, and Vayu was the best Blackwing for him to Icarus: it was dead in his hand, weak, and Icarus put it in the grave to synchro with later. If he tried to synchro, Shadow would probably Icarus his materials and Blitz would have wasted life points and speed counters on Speed Spell - Instant Fusion, not to mention resources. It was better to wait for Trunade or bait Icarus some other way. 

Blitz: "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."
Shadow: "On your end phase, I activate two Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your set cards."
Blitz: "WHAT?!?!"
Yanguad: "Whoa, this is tight dudes! It looks like Blitz passed up the chance for one of his famous otk's and instead left himself wiiiiddde open for an otk himself. He just got schooled! Let's see how this rolls."

SC. Blitz:4. Shadow:5.

Shadow: "Draw! I summon Blackwing - Blizzard The Far North. Blizzard's effect activates, which lets me special summon Shura from my grave in defense mode! Now, I tune them together! Pitch-dark power, lodge in its great wings and stir up the divine winds! Synchro summon! Gust fiercly, Blackwing Armed Wing! Armed Wing, take him down!"

Armed Wing cocked his shotgun and fired. To his surprise, Blitz felt the impact and his D-Wheel spun out of control. He skidded and almost fell off his motorcycle. His leg chafed against the ground and almost lost balance, but with enormous effort, he righted himself and sped back up again (Blitz:4900). Shadow's eyes had now turned from green to gold. Vayu attacked as well, and left a scar in Blitz's side (Blitz:4100). Shadow seemed overly focused, like he was struggling, then his eyes changed back to green. His dark powers weren't quite strong enough to sustain a Shadow Duel for long.

Shadow: "I set a card and end my turn."

Blitz shook his head quickly to get out of his daze. He didn't know who this punk was but he wasn't going to sit here and take it. He sped up again and tried to overtake Shadow. He barely registered that three other riders were gaining ground behind him.

Blitz: "Draw!"

SC. Blitz:5. Shadow:6

Hm...well one standbye phase had passed, only one more to go. Blitz really wanted to explode this turn but logic prevailed. That facedown could be anything. He could PROBABLY do it but he just wasn't sure. And without Komachi and Speed Spell - Instant Fusion, he didn't have many more Aggressive options left in his hand.

Blitz: "I set a monster and one card facedown. I end my turn."
Shadow: "Draw! Armed Wing attacks your facedown!"
Blitz: "I activate Mirror Force!"

Shadow actually smiled.

Shadow: "Very well. On my main phase 2, I synchro summon from beyond the grave! I'm tuning my level 6 Armed Wing with my level 1 Vayu! Darkened gales, become the wings which will soar to heavens! Synchro summon! Blackwing Armor Master!"

From the heavens came a black tornado. It whirled faster and faster, and then Blackwing Armor Master flew out of the tornado in a huge gust of wind (2500).

Lavi: "Wow folks, it looks like Shadow has just synchro summoned the boss monster of Blackwings: Blackwing Armor Master! Yanguad, what are your thoughts on this? Surely Blitz would have known this would happen. Now if he wants to explode, he has to get rid of Armor Master first...and he can't be destroyed in battle! A very difficult position to be in when you're tryng to otk!"
Yanguad: "I see ya point homie. But Blitz ain't stupid, he's got somethin' up his sleeve fo sho!"

Shadow: "I set another card and end."

SC. Blitz:6. Shadow:7

Blitz: "My turn! And with it comes my Speed Spell - Giant Trunade! Now I activate it! By removing 3 of my Speed Counters, I can return all spells and traps on the field to the hand!"

Shadow yawned.

Shadow: "Oh no. Whatever shall I do?"
Blitz: "I dunno. What I care about is what I'M going to do."

He pointed at a flying camera robot.

Blitz: "Yo people, what do you think I should do?!"
Crowd: "OTK! OTK! OTK!" 
Blitz: "Alright! Let's do this! I summon Karakuri Komachi! With Komachi's effect, I normal summon Karakuri Kuick! Next up, I activate Speed Spell - Instant Fusion! By removing a speed counter and paying 1000 life points, I can fusion summon a fusion monster with 5 stars or less. Downside is, I can't gain a speed counter next turn. I fusion summon Cybersaurus! I'm tuning Cybersaurus with Komachi to synchro summon Karakuri Bureido! Bureido's effect activates, letting me special summon a Karakuri from my deck! I choose Karakuri Watchdog Saizan! I'm tuning Saizan with my Kuick to synchro summon Scrap Dragon! I set one spell or trap facedown. Scrap Dragon's effect activates! I destroy my set card and your Armor Master! Now I flip summon Karakuri Haipa!"

Karakuri Haipa (2200). Scrap Dragon (2800). Karakuri Bureido (2800).

Crowd: "OTK! OTK! OTK!"
Blitz: "Let's rev it up! Haipa, direct attack!"

Haipa swung wide and brought his halberd crashing down on Shadow (Shadow:5800). After attacking, Haipa squatted down, folding his halberd across his knees.

Blitz: "Haipa's effect activates. After he declares an attack, he is switched to defense mode. Now Bureido's effect lets me draw one card! Bureido, direct attack!"

Bureido swung both of his swords in a scything motion that caught Shadow in the middle (Shadow:3000).

Blitz: "Scrap Dragon, attack!!"

Scrap Dragon shot a spherical hunk of metal out of its mechanical jaws. It fell quickly toward Shadow, and exploded, covering him entirely in smoke. The crowd went wild.

Yanguad: "Whoa! That was AMAZING! Wait, what's that?"

Out of the smoke, Shadow rode out, unfazed. (Shadow:200).

Shadow: "You forgot to win."
Blitz: "Ha! Like you can come back from that! I set the card I drew with Bureido and end my turn."

SC. Blitz:3. Shadow:8

Lavi: "Shadow is in a big predicament here. How could he possibly come back from such a devastating blow?"
Shadow: "Draw! I special summon Dark Armed Dragon!"

Blitz had no visable reaction, but inside, he was seething. Of course, he had to topdeck DAD. Shadow was far too lily for anything else. But this time he was ready for him.

Blitz: "Not so fast! I activate Solemn Judgment! By paying half my life points, I can negate DAD's summon! Too bad for you."

(Blitz:1550)

Shadow: "But now you're unprotected! I activate Speed Spell - Black Whirlwind! Now I normal summon Blackwing - Sirrocco The Dawn! Whirlwind's effect activates! By removing a speed counter, I can add a Blackwing from my deck to my hand with less attack points than Sirrocco. I choose Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind! Next, I special summon Gale. Gale's effect activates! Now I halve the attack point of your Bureido, bringing him to 1400. Now Sirrocco's effect activates, stacking Gale's attack points onto his own. Now he's at 3300 attack!"
Blitz: "What?! I don't believe this!"
Shadow: "Blitz, if you learn one thing in your entire career, learn this: I. Never. Lose! Sirrocco, attack his Bureido and end this!"

Sirrocco swooped down and slashed Blitz across the face, leaving him to slow to a halt in a black gust of wind (Blitz:0). Blitz grinded to a halt, and was rapidly passed by three riders.
Shadow saw them coming behind him and smiled.

Next Time - Chapter 13: Blaze Vs. Terrorking

Place your bets! 
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Blaze!

sacking with bw.... good times

feel free to fix the "standbye" ;P good job overall
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Ofc he HAD to top DAD, Shadow sacks like a sack of potatoes, nice chapter man, but.....WHERE AM I?!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!   The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The DGA Chronicles Season 2: War Of The Kings - Chapter 18: Chick Fight!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next