Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSwallow Flip's Card Review I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swallow Flip's Card Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tino The Sinner

Tino The Sinner

Swallow Flip's Card Review Empty
PostSubject: Swallow Flip's Card Review   Swallow Flip's Card Review EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 am

Swallow Flip

Swallow Flip is a card that first came out in Raging Battle, people never paid any attention to it, but as I am about to show its an awesome side deck card that deserves at least two spots in your side deck

What make a good side deck card? the ability of a card to shut down a lot of different decks. and that is exactly what this card does.

Swallow Flip's Card Review SwallowFlipRGBT-EN-SR-1E

Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect that activates when a monster is Special Summoned (including itself), and destroy it.

As you can see this card is very similar to the card pulling the rug but it also activates when a different monster is special summoned for example King Tiger Whangu

This card is also a counter trap meaning, there are not many cards that can get around this card except other counter traps.

Monster u can use them against if they are special summoned
Gladiator Beasts
Infernity archfiend
Infenity Avenger
Swap Frog
Gorz
Gadgets
Elemental Hero Stratos
Battle Fader
XX-Saber Ragigura

A lot of Synchro Monsters you can use them against
Mist Wurm
Black Rose Dragon
Arcanite Magician
X-Saber Hyunlei
X-Saber Wayne
Drill Warrior
Junk Destroyer

This are just of the few of the top monsters being used, Im sure you will encounter other decks that this card will help you against
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Swallow Flip's Card Review   Swallow Flip's Card Review EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 am

Pretty nice review Tino. Its true i never paid attention to this card and now that you mention it, it can be very usefull against that anoying drill warior and arcanite. I think I'll find some spots for it in my side decks Smile
Back to top Go down
milkman

milkman

PostSubject: Re: Swallow Flip's Card Review   Swallow Flip's Card Review EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 am

yea card can deserve a spot in side deck Smile
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner

Tino The Sinner

PostSubject: Re: Swallow Flip's Card Review   Swallow Flip's Card Review EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm

It got me first place in a real life tourney today against frognarchs, I used it against a battle fader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swallow Flip's Card Review   Swallow Flip's Card Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Swallow Flip's Card Review
Page 1 of 1