Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCrevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review Empty
PostSubject: Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review   Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 am

Crevisse Into The Different Dimmension Card Review

Let me introduce you one of the best side deck Cards in this format " Crevisse into the different Dimension " This card was introduced in The Shining Darkness set as a common. The fact that this card is a common makes it accessible to anyone ( In real life of course cuz on KC you dont need to pay for it XD ) and this card is killer for many of the top decks in this format. Lets take a look at the card

Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review CreviceIntotheDifferentDimensionTSHD-EN-C-1E

As you can see, this card affects the graveyards and many of the top decks needs specific monsters in the graveyard to win. To ativate this card, the graveyars that you want to hit needs 2 monsters with the same attribute to be activated. 2 Cards are not that much so the card is really easy to activate. Lets take a look at some of the cards and decks you can counter with this simple trap card

- Frog Decks

Frognarchs and Frog FTK decks need treeborn frog and Ronintoadin to win games. Well there you have your 2 targets for crevice into the diffrent dimension. If you take them out, you cripled them and you may win your duel. Note that some of them use Fish Borg Blast too so dont go aggainst them with only 2 Crevisse. Add some other suppport cards to your deck to cripple frogs cuz they are very hard to stop completly

- Infernities

This Archtype is one unike archtype really. A Infernity player needs 0 cards in his hand to win duels because all infernities card effects works only when the player have no cards in his hand BUT those decks needs some specific monsters in their graveyards to start combos. This card can take care of them and oppression can take care of the rest. Really good tech against this anoying deck.

- Light Sworns

Crevisse is a pretty good tech too slow down Lightsworn decks. Sometimes you are waiting for that Light imprisoning mirror but JD comes out before that draw. Well you can tech this card to slow them down from sumoning JD because Lightsworns are not that strong without their big boss JD.

- Machina Decks

Well this right here is a great tech. Machina decks already have a counter card named System down. But the problem with system down is that you need to pay 1000 Lifepoints to activate it, and the card only counter machine decks. Crevisse can easyli take care of a spcial sumon of a machina fortress in the graveyard with absolutly no cost, and your opponent will probably waste 2 cards for it. I know what im talkking about, somebody did it to me with a DD crow XD.

- Zombies

I think i dont need to explain this XD. With Mezuki and plague spreader zombie in the graveyard, Zombies can make a come back in the game pretty easily or OTK you with no mercy. Crevisse Into The Dfferent Dimension can take out their only hope of controling the game and give you the win,

Now that I explain this card effect a little bit lets make a small list of things you can counter with this card

- Pot Of Avarice
- Junk Synchron
- Debris Dragon
- Call Of the Haunted
- Vayu
- Lumina
- Monster Reincarnation
- Beckoning Light
- Gottoms Call
- Level Eater
- Treeborn Frog
- Roanintoadin
- Machina Fortress
- Mezuki
- PSZ
- Burial From a Diffent Dimension
- Foolish Burial
- Grand Master Of The six Samurais
- Armegaddon Knight ( combos )
- Drak Grepher ( combos )

You can even use it in your own graveyard for a return for the different dimension

Overal Card Rating 9/10

This card is amazing. It deserves 2 slopts in your side decks because the card counter lot of things. The card is very technical so it's probably only for intermediate players and advanced. I hope you liked the review Wink. Comment and leave your impressions.

Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review   Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 am

nice article m'friend! (at least I hope ur my friend [xD])
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review   Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 am

Interesting card. And I think it is betterthan soul release bc it's a trap and can be chained, making your opponent waste at least 1 card, depending on what you counter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review   Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Crevisse Into The Different Dimension Card Review
Page 1 of 1