Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTour Bus Official Effect I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tour Bus Official Effect

Go down 
+2
Harper7000
Scorpion67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tour Bus Official Effect Empty
PostSubject: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 am

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:40 am

Not bad. Glad it's not broken at yet it's useable. Says screw you to Spore and Bulb, as well as giving extra control against cards like Hyperion and BLS. Could also recycle a Tengu. Sangan will probably be banned now, cuz they want to sell this and les face it, Sangan is just as useful if perhaps not even more so than Witch of The Black Forest these days
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 am

Thing that makes this card nearly OP is that it works when detached from an XYZ. I mean is states; When this CARD is send to the graveyard. Not stating from the field, so even with Burial it does its work.

I do not see Sangan getting banned though, seeing it hardly as an impact or an influence on the selling probabilities of TBU. Seeing Sangan searches out TGU, TGU into TBU and get started. But I just hate they made Inzektors even more controlling then they already were with this. The rest of the decks this could be perfectly used in, gained some control/disrubtion plays to their playbook, which imo is never a bad thing.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I.m just glad it wont be a 500$ card !
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:45 pm

lol I just trolled my opponent with it he was Playing LS and he got a BLS via Gold sarco but had no darks in grave so he summoned a plague (4 cards in his hand) uses reborn i chain Maxx c he summons a lv 4 monster i draw synch into brio i draw he discards 2 cards to bounce my Zenmaines and Brio and ends (1 card in hand BLS) my turn summon tourguied into bus xyz summon No 17 detach bounce his lague and get rid of his brio while having a huge hand opponent goes ........ i loled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Card is meh imo. Yeah it can be disruptive but still, not a big deal. I might be proven wrong later, but only uses I can think of right now are:

1. Disruption.
2. Recicle Tour Guide/random monster.
3. Make a Rabbit play twice with the same Vanillas by recycling 1 of them.

It's good, gives you some options but I preffer to stick with 3 tour guide + sangan. Deck Space is not to be wasted xD.

Besides, Draw it and you go FU (except you're running some weird shit with PWWB/Raigeki Break :/).

PS: could be a good Sangan replacemente if it gets banned, other than that, bleh xD.

Last edited by rjuto on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 pm

it probably will get banned though. just imo.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:46 pm

its funny because the whole talk about sangan getting banned is all my fault LOL

but yea, this one is a good hyperion and BLS repelant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Bus Official Effect   Tour Bus Official Effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Bus Official Effect
Page 1 of 1