Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Banlist Is Official for TCG too I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Banlist Is Official for TCG too

Go down 
+14
тhε ßεтяαýεя
Nivedo
darkness evil
EternalWindGuardian
Zembobway150
Nova
SirFunchalot
Dukemon
Merlin
Exiled
TheHelixNebula
canadian_idiot
Harper7000
Scorpion67
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

The Banlist Is Official for TCG too Empty
PostSubject: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 pm

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Really, REALLY DISAPOINTED !!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:32 pm

meh, f konami
Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm

You realize there was a zero percent chance of it being different, right?
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:40 pm

The Banlist Is Official for TCG too K0B7q
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:55 pm

canadian_idiot wrote:

In response to complaints about the list, some Konami officials reportedly said "Just wait for the TCG list", heavily implying that it would be at least a little bit different.
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:09 pm

They should have just unbanned DMoC, everyone would have been happy....
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm

The only good thing about that list is that Lumina is now at 2!
Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
canadian_idiot wrote:

In response to complaints about the list, some Konami officials reportedly said "Just wait for the TCG list", heavily implying that it would be at least a little bit different.

And you actually believe that bs?
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:25 pm

canadian_idiot wrote:
Harper7000 wrote:
canadian_idiot wrote:

He's got a point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Sir Alex Lucard wrote:
canadian_idiot wrote:
Harper7000 wrote:
canadian_idiot wrote:

He's got a point.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Looks like the recent annoyances are here to stay. Meh Neutral it's whateva
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Dam......I really liked playing this game competitively.
Back to top Go down
EternalWindGuardian

EternalWindGuardian

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:09 pm

^^ Yeah same. This is BS.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Best Banlist ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 pm

canadian_idiot wrote:
Harper7000 wrote:
canadian_idiot wrote:

I didn't say I believed it or discounted it. I said that's what they said and they lied as usual, but there wasn't "a 0% chance" so there's no need to be a smartass about it.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Merlin

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
I didn't say I believed it or discounted it. I said that's what they said and they lied as usual
Well, whatever credibility Konami had... they just lost it!
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 pm

well dang people beat me to the list
oh well
Back to top Go down
тhε ßεтяαýεя
King of Games
King of Games
тhε ßεтяαýεя

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:16 pm

wtf o.O what about rabbits, tour guides etc... konami sux
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 pm

i said it before in my post about the banlist that konami is wanting to let archetypes/cards remain untouched for one FULL format. the only reason that they will ban a card before it has been out for a full format is if the loop is too broken or whatever. and sure wind-up loop is broken, but there are ways to stop it, and those ways are very similar to stop inzectors, so you can just make a side deck that stops both of them. heck even on the konami page where they display how the wind-up loop works, they put ways to counter it at every step, and most of those ways can be applied to inzectors as well.

all i got to say after this is that if you dont have the money for wind-ups or inzectors, get creative and make a new deck that doesnt revolve around an idea that was already used, or use older engines to win. all in all, learn to think outside the box, and make a new deck that hasnt seen the light in a while, or that has yet to be noticed
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm

meh, whatever i say i will have to get on well with the new banlist so lets say something good and stay positive XD

trish: everybody abused you against me, you were more a foe than a friend to me,banned? so what....?
Shi-en's smoke signal: There are so many support spells for getting sams easily, 1 more wont help much, at the end you end up always with the same monster line up on your field: 2 kizan, grandmaster, shien, barikon or naturia beast or less worth line up.
2 TT: even 1 TT was terrible for my opponents, 2 will be lethal in the next format.
Spore and bulb: i liked the junk doppels much during the last days, farewell
Trap dust: Well, what to say bout a card that helped you much and was at the same time kind of a trouble. BYE! You were as good as bad (or as bad as good?) to me (hope this makes sense XD)
Agent earth: dude you were so annoying to play against....u making the same tactic always and so predictable moves with you, so fck yourself and limited you was just what i needed.
lumina at 2?: ls are back?
tengu at 2?: had to happen....
marsh at 2????: wtf did konami want with this little shit -.-
Area at 2 is meh...

EMERGENCY TELEPORT AT 2 YAAAAY!!!! My psychics from KCVDS will become immortal now when i update em to this format xDD

Coth at 3?! Erm...O.o waddahell....2 or 3 same shit...

What i want to say, all changes except emerg tele are not good nor bad We will have to get used to them, hope somebody reads this haha ^^
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Hipster-me is rising again.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:10 am

Nivedo wrote:
i said it before in my post about the banlist that konami is wanting to let archetypes/cards remain untouched for one FULL format. the only reason that they will ban a card before it has been out for a full format is if the loop is too broken or whatever. and sure wind-up loop is broken, but there are ways to stop it, and those ways are very similar to stop inzectors, so you can just make a side deck that stops both of them. heck even on the konami page where they display how the wind-up loop works, they put ways to counter it at every step, and most of those ways can be applied to inzectors as well.

all i got to say after this is that if you dont have the money for wind-ups or inzectors, get creative and make a new deck that doesnt revolve around an idea that was already used, or use older engines to win. all in all, learn to think outside the box, and make a new deck that hasnt seen the light in a while, or that has yet to be noticed

Let's please not start with this "it makes sense" bs. You're a fairly reasonable guy nivedo, let's not change our opinion of you. They don't "always" leave ANY deck untouched if it needs to get hit, archetype or not. They will usually do something small or useless like limiting Gateway last year when Sams came out. Sams are a very relevant example actually. They just had come out in the tcg, but they got hit anyway. The "brand new" decks you and a handful of idiots on dntau are talking about, which are not brand new in the ocg, should still get hit because quite honesty, some of those cards should never have been made. I loved wind ups until hunter came out, hunter automatically takes all the skill and fun out of playing with or against wind ups, and it's so consistent that it makes the whole game unfair and not fun to play anymore since the deck is so prevalent. If they go first, you better have a $40-100 Maxx "C", or you lose. How on earth is that fair? It's not. Just because it's "possible to use cards to stop it" doesn't make it a fair deck. They should have at least hit them a little, like banning Hunter/limiting or banning zenmaity, and semi'ing or limiting hornet/banning foolish, and limiting laggia/and/or sem'ing rabbit. Lets not forget gallade's article, laggia is spammable outside of rabbit. All these decks would still top with such changes, but at least other decks wouldn't instant lose if they went second
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:18 am

the "leaving an archetype" untouched thing is just a recent news thing that my firend told me about that they were going to start doing. i know in the past that if an archetype was powerful enough it would get touched. what i guess i should have added on to what i said before was that they will get hit on the next ban list. all that aside i honestly did wish that they would have hit wind-ups or inzectors, but i wasnt expecting it either.

one thing i do hope for is that maxx c gets reprinted in the battle pack epic dawn, i havent kept up with it recently so im not sure what else has been announced about it. but monsters do get special summoned in the battle pack, so maxx c wouldnt be too unexpected. especially if konami is trying to reduce the price of higher dollar cards down to around $20 or so
Back to top Go down
Kurpel

Kurpel

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 am

is not so bad lol now nobody will continue win tournaments with plants and everyone will run inzektors wind up and rabbits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 am

How is that any better? At least the plant mirror match was skillful unlike the rabbit, wind-up, inzektor mirrors where it just comes down to whether or not you go first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Banlist Is Official for TCG too   The Banlist Is Official for TCG too Empty

Back to top Go down

The Banlist Is Official for TCG too
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next