Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNew Rullings On The Monsters Effect I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rullings On The Monsters Effect

Go down 
+3
nerolwo
j0hnb0i
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

New Rullings On The Monsters Effect Empty
PostSubject: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:58 pm

This is not a Scam and I'm not trying to spaming not official announcements. there is a new starter deck comming to TCG and when that starter deck will comes out, new rullings will be applied to Ignition effect monsters and you will probably dont like me for saying this but that rulling is that Ignition effect monsters will LOSE their priority. Yeah I know, this will make a lot of confusion and it kinda sucks but what can I do. I know some people are not familiar with the effect types so im gonna give you some exemples of monsters that have ignition effects and you will understand.

Lonefire Blossom
Scrap Dragon
Chaos Sorcerer
Gale
Card Trooper
Exiled Force
XX - Saber Faultroll
Bazzo The Soul Eater
Dark Armed Dragon .......

List is long but I think you got the point. Well Basicly that means that all the rullings on wikia will have to be changed but dont panic this is not that bad. thnk about the good points, now you can bottomless faultrol or chaos sorcerer, DAD ETC and dont get rape by the prio Wink
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm

well actually, cards don't have priority, players do. haha =b

losing priority to activate an ignition effect makes the game a lot easier for people who are just learning to play competitively, but it sucks for people who have been playing this game for a while haha

i'm gonna be sad when this ruling comes to the TCG Sad
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm

well is not that bad
also will be easier to play and less frustrating when people get confused
for example , last time a guy told me BREAKER EFF PRIO destroy f/d.. i said wtf??? breakers eff at the summon was to gain a spell counter... judge was on my side
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

TCG will affected too !_! ? I thought only OCG
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am

Meh, I'm not sure how I feel on the priority, true your monsters can be bottomlessed but I try to destroy their traps before I summon. On the plus side though, now your opponent can't use priority on monsters like brio to clear your whole field.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 am

@Yuri : Yes TCG will get eaffected too when we will recive that starter or structure deck

and yeah that will make the game easier. The only psotive points I see in that is that decks that can't use broken monsters like DAD, Chaos sorcerer, JD..... ETC will have a chance to actualy win duels now.
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King

Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:45 am

@Scorp: I saw on an email received by a judge that only OCG gets affected by this ruling.
Back to top Go down
YubelsDisaster

YubelsDisaster

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:13 am

[DELETE]

Last edited by YubelsDisaster on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 am

Supreme_King wrote:
@Scorp: I saw on an email received by a judge that only OCG gets affected by this ruling.

it is true that the ruling change is only for the OCG, but it won't be too long before the ruling is moved over to the TCG as well.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm

@ SK : yeah its only OCG for now but they cant change OCG ignition effects prio on OCG and dont affect TCG that will be ridiculous. I received confirmation here by come judges that we will receive the same rules eventualy. usualy OCG is head of us by almost a year so when that will change in OCG, The countdown will start for TCG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rullings On The Monsters Effect   New Rullings On The Monsters Effect Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rullings On The Monsters Effect
Page 1 of 1