Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOrder of Chaos Review I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Order of Chaos Review

Go down 
+2
Harper7000
Scorpion67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Order of Chaos Review Empty
PostSubject: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 am

We had to do a 2 parts video about this set because there was a lot to talk about. Enjoy the videos

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpion6785?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/DuW0xNyO5So

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/Scorpion6785?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/vs_rCzEDzqw
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 am

nice review. inzektors are ridiculous...they're obviously trying to kill plants but what, their solution to duelists using guns in a knife fight is to give them a rocket launcher instead? come on. and with the easy hybirdization of the rat/hunter engine, inzektors>all
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 am

Yeah inzectors are seriously retarded and the most retarded thing about them is that they are dark and they can play DAD and doom dozer so even doom dozer will be a boss now XD the set is pretty cool tho, there is a lot of interesting things their and I'm tired of the decks we have in this format, its time for a little change Smile
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 am

Yup they are now officially the trolliest deck around. I mean first time o faced I was like da fu is this , dragunities but insects. To easy. So I got out decent field with scrap, barkion and beast + utopia in my second turn. He has 500 lp left, Im like see

Then in his turn I wait. Next thing I know I'm starring down 3 acid golemns with a clear field , I was like , da hell o.o

And now I b playing those broken ass cards =P
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 am

i agree it's time for a change...even I'M tired of plants. but just ban the hell out of plants then, don't give us something 10 times more broke. the interesting thing is there are quite a few ways to play inzektors. you can play doom dozer, gigamantis, wind ups, clear water...lots of techs. i forsee the wind up version doing the best, and i'll probably use inzektors as my main deck, but they're way too broke though
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:41 am

just checked wind-up hunter sends not discard so Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu DW gets killed
even tho there broke i really like inzektors enjoyed playing them i also dont think they will be really broke we will learn to play against them but the cool thing is were gonna have more meta decks to play
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Why is not sangan riding the bus, LOL.

Anyways Inzektors are indeed retarded, but in the end you just need to know how they work and how to side against them to maintain advantage and cripple them in 2 or 3 turns.

Great review guys.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

You all suck Ninjas FTW!!!! But yh those other archtypes are good too, will watch the vids a bit later for now can't cuz I busy.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 pm

looks like lot of people liked this Smile We wil try to do better next time tho, I have a lot of video Ideas comming Smile now for inzectors, we will side against them like we sided against Dragunities, game 1 will be anoying but game 2 and 3 wil not be big deal I guess. Veiler will be mained again in a lot of decks tho and some people will even consider maining crows. the format will definitly change.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Well I really love this change i mean yugioh was going down and turned into everyone copying each others decks and playing the same thing more strong arch types = more meta decks = more fun for me thats my opinion this will be fun cant wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm

I do like the new variety cuz I was sick of the format. Just wish it wasn't as broken...but hey, maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking. I'll just have fun with it, that's all we can do right Smile?
Frost: ninjas are win as well. I know because I secretly am one Surprised
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Actually only thing Inzektors can really whipe the floor with (speaking about the actual format) is Agents cause they easily overextend with Venus plays and lose their bosses one by one against Hornet. They'll just start to main Heralds again, and they keep hand advantage while overextending so match-up will be kinda neutral if you're not using Wind-Up Inzektor.

Plants don't even need to overextend, meaning no huge Hornet/Damsel plays, they will just play the good old "you do something and I screw you next turn" playing more conservative. They also have Veiler, backrow, etc...

I hope I'm prooven wrong, but plants aren't going anywhere, list must hit them again :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of Chaos Review   Order of Chaos Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Order of Chaos Review
Page 1 of 1