Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSide Deck Advice I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Side Deck Advice

Go down 
+3
yangaud
Quincy99
King007
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi, i'm up against a hero guy for a DA DN tourney xD

Here is a video of him dueling, he's pretty good duelist that's why i need to prepare myself.

I think he'll probably use that deck so can u tell me of good sides against it ?

Here is the video:

You can also see more vids in his channel to get a full idea of his deck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 am

Bump ftw ! Very Happy Come on guys help me out here xD
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:03 am

Bottomless trap hole and smashing ground. Since you can stop super poly you can at least get rid of his bosses. I say that since he isn't using a gate variant at least in the clip. Also fossil dyna lols at heros a well
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 am

Bottomless can banish the monster if it was sumoned by super poly right ? coz it doesn't chain to poly it chains to the summon itself, am i right ?

And what about the best deck against heroes ?
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 am

You cannot activate anything upon the activation. But you can use Bottomless, chaos trap hole, compulsory evacuation device... etc upon the summon of the hero

generally from what I've seen, tourtengujunk syncro give the deck trouble since they have so many outs and generally the hero player depends on the cycling of shining, so they may be in trouble if you banish or spin their shining. I use hero gate, so his tactics may be a bit different
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 am

As u can see, he isn't relying on shining Smile

Is there a card that just can shut the deck up ?
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 pm

mind crush? and dustshoot? what deck your playing?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Well imo in my side I have counters to the top decks which atm are DW and plants, plants are kinda easy to side against, but I haven't really looked into other sides for DW besided SIM which I don't like since we have soo much s/t destruction.
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 am

@ frost: what the heck are u talking about xD
we want a side vs the hero deck in the video lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 am

lol Play a hero deck and run super poly urself Razz
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 am

Darkness is right xD. Or, if they are not allowing ocg en hero esquario then run dark world lol
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:40 am

Lol sry King thought it was a general side deck topic XD, but for siding against heroes, do like DE said, add some super polys, Hero fusions, and possibly some BTH since the heroes in RFG already and u can use it on their shining as well O.o
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 am

There is no best deck against heroes, that's why they're good. They don't rely heavily one one single play like other deck *cough*darkworlds!*cough*samurai!*cough* do...excuse me, I must be getting a cold Razz. I guess the best thing to do would be de suggestion bc super poly against their big field sucks for them. But pretty much any deck is the same as far as matchup wise for heroes. Bth is good to side, depending on the build smashing is good too. If it's hero gate probably not, but if it's generic fusion or light beat style than it's good. His build isn't overly impressive tbh though so you should do fine Smile. I mean it's decent but kuriboh? Neos? Oversoul? Eh.
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:37 am

So that pretty much means i can play tengu plant, side BTH and Super poly ?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 am

idk why the hell you'd side super poly, since it requires you to devote huge amounts of extra deck space to hero fusions. I'd just side some BTH, maybe some Dimensional Prisons, and that's really all you should need. There's not much you can side against them, but they also aren't all that hard to beat anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 am

Don't side super poly if you're not playing heroes too. Just side bth and maybe prison and you're good. Just play well. That's how matches should go...side ddcks are kinda dumb lol
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:08 am

lol, what was i thinking ? side super poly while not using heroes ?? xD lol

Ok thanks, i just need to swarm and keep bthing butt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Side Deck Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Deck Advice   Side Deck Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Side Deck Advice
Page 1 of 1