Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeside deck againt the new legendary six samurais I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

side deck againt the new legendary six samurais

Go down 
+2
Scorpion67
nica89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nica89

nica89

side deck againt the new legendary six samurais Empty
PostSubject: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 am

what a good side againts this powerfull deck coming in soon in the new set
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 am

Pupet Plant and Gozen match Razz
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 pm

well if you're playing a deck that has more than one attribute then don't play gozen match haha . i guess it depends on the deck. i think kaiser colosseum is good if you play a deck that doesn't really swarm that much. and there's destruction cards like lightning vortex/warrior elimination or spell shattering arrow/fairy wind.

some of those might not be the best but they might help haha
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Just like Scorp said! Puppet plant and gozen match.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 pm

yeah just like scorp said. Oh damn thats me XD

Guys just get some pupet plants and u can use them against six sams and even against the new E hero build when shining comes out ( in 1 month ) so Pupet plant FTW XD
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Actually you mean Plant FTW? XD Haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 pm

you wish, plant decks are for sackers XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
you wish, plant decks are for sackers XD
*sniff* *sniff* but I play plants... (cries in a corner) Razz xD.

Well yep, Puppet Plant and Gozen Match are the obvious choices, Puppet Plant especially. It works wonderfully in QuickDraw/Debris. You have a bazillion tuners to synch with the monster you swiped, and Shien is only level 5 so that opens up a lot of options for you. And it's a plant that you discard...so you can remove it for Spore or BRD or return it for Pot of Avarice
Thunder King Rai-oh works beatifully. If you ge it first turn they're pretty much screwed. They run anywhere from 12-14 monsters, so they rely heavily on the crazy searching of Gateway, Smoke Signal, and RoTA. So without searching...you lol at them. Effect Veiler works okay depending on what YOUR deck is. Forced Back is good but meh against other decks. John made me curious about how good Kaiser Colisseum would work...I'll try it out and tell you
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 pm

when i played glads i sided in kaiser against blackwings and lightsworns and they worked pretty well haha
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:23 pm

I can see them working especially well in anti-meta where you have like 1 1900 beatstick and that's it. Haha
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:43 pm

thanks guys, well i got 2 gozen match and 2 puppet plant, and im playing a blackwing deck, soo? i need a side deck for my deck,
i already put in
2-thunder king
2-deck devastion virus
2- puppet plant
2-gozen match
2- skill drain

i have a lot a problem againts debris chaos or plant synchro;gb and finaly gravekeeper
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Np, glad we could help Smile. Hm, well for sure side 2 Nobleman Of Crossout. You'll be hitting 3 or 4 birds with one stone by siding Nobleman. It's good against both Gravekeepers and Plant Synchro...and X-Sabers and lots of other stuff. Effect Veiler is a good choice overall, but is particulary nice against Plant Synchro. Actually now that I think about it, you have Skill Drain though so I doubt you need it. Gemini Imps works really well against GK bc it stops Royal Tribute. It's also an okay tech against Sabers. And finally Chivalry or Swallow Flip are your best specific choiced for Glads. But again, you don't really need it if you have Skill Drain...that should be enough to stop Glads. If they have no tag effects they kinda suck. So I would add:

2 Nobleman of Crossout
2 Gemini Imps
1 D. D. Crow

Puppet Plants and Gozen Matches should take care of LSS (at least as well as they CAN be taken care of), Noblemans and Imps should be plenty good to take down GK, Skill Drain, Noblemans, and DDV should be enough against Plant Synchro, Skill Drain should be fine against Glads, and TKR and Crow work against most anything. Also make sure you have Royal Oppression mained if you don't already. Special summon spam will be even more popular after STOR and EXVC, and Blackwings deftly work around Oppression especially if you play it wisely
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 pm

skill drain, deck devastation, d.d. crow, and oppression mess up my plant deck a lot haha
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:25 pm

2-thunder king
2-ddv
2-chain disapearance
2-skill drain
2-gozen match
2-puppet plant
1-effect veiler
1-d.d crow
1-nobleman

that my side deck right now
thanks a lot guys for yours help
i hope i will get my test soon
and if you dont like mi side deck or any suggestion , i will apreciate that king
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Yo go to sleep man, you need to pick me up tomorow for locals Razz
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 am

well ill go for needle ceeling and to splash catastor as quit as possible and obviously the puppet plant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: side deck againt the new legendary six samurais   side deck againt the new legendary six samurais Empty

Back to top Go down

side deck againt the new legendary six samurais
Page 1 of 1