Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeside deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011

Go down 
+2
Lazified
nica89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nica89

nica89

side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 Empty
PostSubject: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:44 am

im making a new draguinity deck but i dont know what a good side for them
i know some of them

2+ thunder king raioh
2+ effect veiler
maybe 2 icarus in side deck ?
I dont know thanks for helping me:) i apreciate
Back to top Go down
Lazified

Lazified

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

You'll NEED Burial from a Different Dimension. Because most side decks has Chain of Disappearance that would kill Phalanx.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 am

rai-oh would be bad for you, because it kills ravine...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 am

Rivalry of the warlords could prove useful against syncro swarm decks. Opps forgot its drago & w.beasts 0_o

could always use magic drain for when they want to use Mst, make them waste resources Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 am

You could try using the following:

- Fiendish Chain ( also provides you with the Fodder for Scrap Dragon if needed )
- Tools/Trap Stun/Magic Drain/Dark Bribe ( if you don't have them mained )
- D.D. Crow
- MaXX C
- Royal Decree
- Kinetic Soldier
- Puppet Plant
- Dust Tornado
- Debunk ( for Veiler's, D.D. Crows and the usual hate for plants, OTK stoppers and what not )
- Nobleman of Crossout

Basiaclly the common stuff to have in your side deck, since when you get go off with Ravine first turn you have opening Stardust Dragon already, meaning you can negate destruction effects. You have plenty of draw/search power to thin the dck quick enough to get your anti-hate or hate cards for your match-up.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Tdp's suggestions are good, though Royal Decree confuses me since Dragunity run many traps... I would only add that u should use Royal Oppression in the side if it isn't mained. And it should be mained. Often, opening Stardust + set Oppression=autowin.
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Royal Decree's function is to be a continous trap stun so that you can freely go for Scrap Dragon or Trident Dragion and nuke the Royal Decree ( free fodder ) to go for the kill or advantage turner.

I myself do not liek to take such a risk, but it is a good way to go when you know you can do it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011   side deck for dragunity deck  for march format 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

side deck for dragunity deck for march format 2011
Page 1 of 1