Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNew Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]

Go down 
+10
Guoxing
j0hnb0i
Harper7000
darkness evil
SirFunchalot
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
yangaud
Scorpion67
kyosuke kiryu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:04 am

First topic message reminder :

With Light Pulsar Dragon a new loop is possible.

All you need pretty much is Cannon Soldier, or even Toon Cannon Soldier along with REDMD, I would make an article, but too lazy atm.

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guoxing

Guoxing

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:28 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Boring indeed butt frog ftk was boring as hell on his time and it woms the world chapionship Smile but I agree with you, those kind of decks makes this game ridiculous

i am just hoping light pulsar won't hit the banlist, just ban the toon shooter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:47 am

They'd have to ban toon and regular though, and they don't even need to be banned. They simply need to stop making stupid loops like this. Do they ever learn? Apparently not. They need to hire people like Billy Brake and Kevin Silva and Jeff Jones for konami. Actual players who actually know about what's good for the gamw would be nice. I'm really tired of badly designed cards like the samurai support and this and many other things I could mention
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 pm

j0hnb0i wrote:
"if....you can" effects don't miss the timing

I just fall in love with monsters with such wordings, pulsar is OP..
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Why do annoying cards always come from the side of OCG? Anyways, this new loop is annoying. A guy does it to me today (where i was seeing that pulsing dragon for the first time in my life), and he starts talking to me like he's some pro. I never curse at my opponents, but i had to make an exception for that guy.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Soon d d. Crow will be mained like veilers xD
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
They'd have to ban toon and regular though, and they don't even need to be banned. They simply need to stop making stupid loops like this. Do they ever learn? Apparently not. They need to hire people like Billy Brake and Kevin Silva and Jeff Jones for konami. Actual players who actually know about what's good for the gamw would be nice. I'm really tired of badly designed cards like the samurai support and this and many other things I could mention

i personally don't like kevin silva, i find him to be a little annoying. =b

i agree with you about Brake and Jones because i believe them to be very innovative and good players but i think Erin Diaz would be a good addition to that team haha

and people mained crows during the infernity format. i know i did haha
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 am

Yeah my list wasn't super thought out, just wanted to say that the pro players should have a say in the game since they know what's best for it. Tewart needs to be fired already, if only for that XYZ Ruling bs
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Well, now there is no such thing as a Pulsar otk, or loop. They changed the text. So yes, now it misses timing.

In wikia, and even in DN it says "When..." meaning it does miss timing. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/38766486/#49591490

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 Comparel
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm

that's good. now it's a good card but no ****** up ftk decks
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Good to know. Makes the card hardly worth playing but I'd rather that than extremely broken FTK card.
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:05 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
Good to know. Makes the card hardly worth playing but I'd rather that than extremely broken FTK card.

With all due respect, the card is still busted in a REDMD deck. Kill it, and you get REDMD back to life, which is what dragon decks thrive for.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:38 pm

coolchemist2001 wrote:
SirFunchalot wrote:

With all due respect, the card is still busted in a REDMD deck. Kill it, and you get REDMD back to life, which is what dragon decks thrive for.

Very true, probably will be tech'd in Disaster Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah it's a possibility, I might use it. I'm liking Dragons more lately for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Guoxing

Guoxing

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:53 am

Finally no ftk Very Happy
I am gonna kill everyone with my super dragon army !_!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:19 am

Sweet, Konami realised how dumb their mistake was. ^_^ If only they'd catch on when making TCG exclusive cards.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 am

Good thing this happened, cuz that deck was fcking annoying, but too bad we have to educate DN noobs about this now D: (better just save it as a bookmark). This card is good though tbh even some chaos decks may find use for it(I may try it out as an extra beatstick) but still card is good now, all is right in the ygo world......for now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2