Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Rebirth of Light and Darkness (Original) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rebirth of Light and Darkness (Original)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

The Rebirth of Light and Darkness (Original) Empty
PostSubject: The Rebirth of Light and Darkness (Original)   The Rebirth of Light and Darkness (Original) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:21 pm

You know the stories of how Light and Darkness fight. Well this is kinda like that. Without further notice, I introduce you to two brothers. Zagrn and Zinzer Ukatasha(I will call them by their nicknames). Zag was the one who admired the darkness, but played multiple decks. Zinny would play against Zag with all his might, never winning a duel. But that changed one day, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Enjoy these mischievous incarnates of Light and Darkness, while I wait for them.

Year: 2010 Both ages: 16

"Yo, Zag!" Zinzer yelled.

"The f* do you want." Zagrn replied.

"Want to duel?"

"Sure, but your not going to cry, are you?"

"No. Why would you say that?"

Zagrn put up his index finger, "It's because you cry all the time."

"Well, let's duel!" said Zinzer forgetting about the remark. The two got out their duel disks and started the duel.

"Guess I'll go first," yelled Zagrn,"And I draw. Such a perfect hand for the destruction I'm going to cause you. I'll activate Dragged Down to the Grave!" Both players revealed their hands. Zagrn chose Gem-Knight Fusion, while Zinzer chose Ceruli, Guru of Dark World. "My Ceruli effect activates now! Dig up your grave and go to my brothers field!"

To be continued
Back to top Go down

The Rebirth of Light and Darkness (Original)
Page 1 of 1