Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYubel's nature loop I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yubel's nature loop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YubelsDisaster

YubelsDisaster

Yubel's nature loop Empty
PostSubject: Yubel's nature loop   Yubel's nature loop EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:26 am

[DELETE]

Last edited by YubelsDisaster on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yubel's nature loop   Yubel's nature loop EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 am

Well like I said in your last deck, I'm not so experienced with Yubel decks but I think I can help a little here. Now, Yubel decks are fun decks that can be competitive with a good player and a good build. Inca decks are fun decks that can be competitive with a good player and a good build. But both together...not so much. The reason I say this is that they don't seem to have much in common. What you really need for incas is a boatload of level 5's and 3 of each tuner. Yubel doesn't really provide that in and of itself. So to me it seems like it would do better in separate decks since you're just cutting down on support to add in a Yubel engine. Not to be mean or anything, just think it would work better that way. As for synchros, this is pretty standard:
Trishula
Stardust
Colossal
Scrap Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Black Rose Dragon
Brionac
Ally Of Justice Catastor
Magical Android

and you want to ALWAYS max out on the 15 limit. What other synchros you use depends on the deck
Back to top Go down
YubelsDisaster

YubelsDisaster

PostSubject: Re: Yubel's nature loop   Yubel's nature loop EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:47 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Well like I said in your last deck, I'm not so experienced with Yubel decks but I think I can help a little here. Now, Yubel decks are fun decks that can be competitive with a good player and a good build. Inca decks are fun decks that can be competitive with a good player and a good build. But both together...not so much. The reason I say this is that they don't seem to have much in common. What you really need for incas is a boatload of level 5's and 3 of each tuner. Yubel doesn't really provide that in and of itself. So to me it seems like it would do better in separate decks since you're just cutting down on support to add in a Yubel engine. Not to be mean or anything, just think it would work better that way. As for synchros, this is pretty standard:
Trishula
Stardust
Colossal
Scrap Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Black Rose Dragon
Brionac
Ally Of Justice Catastor
Magical Android

and you want to ALWAYS max out on the 15 limit. What other synchros you use depends on the deck

I didn't put the whole extra on it cuz of the lack of time i had but fo what you said in the beginning of them don't having anything in common well you must see it this way i put in only 1 yubel of each that gives me less death draws and a little more time to summon out a sun or moon dragon sending that one to the grave is no problem cuz then normally i bring the other dragon put yubel on the field (mostly send to grave by armageedon or stuff and brought back with limit) then destroy it myself bringing out her scnd form and destroying my dragon what puts on my other dragon and that over and over again I test runned it only by draw and in nrml situation I can smmn one of the dragons first turn just want to bring the second faster that's not as easy as I tought i did pulled out gorz and fires of doomsday and dropped in a damage gate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yubel's nature loop   Yubel's nature loop Empty

Back to top Go down

Yubel's nature loop
Page 1 of 1