Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNew Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]

Go down 
+10
Guoxing
j0hnb0i
Harper7000
darkness evil
SirFunchalot
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
yangaud
Scorpion67
kyosuke kiryu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] Empty
PostSubject: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:04 am

With Light Pulsar Dragon a new loop is possible.

All you need pretty much is Cannon Soldier, or even Toon Cannon Soldier along with REDMD, I would make an article, but too lazy atm.

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 am

Then stop being lazy andstart writng Smile
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:23 am

Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:32 am

It's an easy loop what is there to write D:

Have a REDMD in grave, and on the field have a Toon Cannon Soldier which is easier to bring out because of toon table of contents, and have Pulsar on field too. Now, use cannons eff to tribute pulsar. Then bring REMD from grave for pulsar eff, and revive Pulsar again. Tribute REDMD again, and then pulsar and repeat the process ;D

and that monsters is not stupid, you dont know your yugimonz D:
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 am

what i meant it that its ridiculouusly broken
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 am

But will it miss the timing?
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:57 am

Nope, that's what's so good about him. He is like a Sangan in a way for Dragons.
The wording "If this card is sent" it would miss timing if the card said "When this card is sent".
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 am

And there you have it. The most consistent FTK deck ever made. Thanks Konami.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 am

He misses timing in my opinion since its an optinal effect you dont have to use it and sangan says "when this card is sent" btw
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 am

Sangan doesn't say "can" search, it's mandatory, the ruling on "When... you can" vs. "If... you can" has been clarified before. AKA this card is broken, unfortunately. But try out the FTK deck I posted on DN, it's silly yet fun.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 pm

I was not trying to compare Sangan with Pulsar that way. I was comparing by saying it's kind of a searcher.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Either way the deck is incredibly broken and FTK's pretty frequently (like frog FTK).
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Yes compared to it yes. People will start maining triple veilers when it comes out XD
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

hopefully it's released at the end of february and banned in march.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Well, it's a fun deck to play. Veilers kill me, but when they do I end up doing the loop the next turn, unless they have double veiler in hand. Also roach kills it D:
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:09 pm

If they veiler the cannon soldier, just keep looping then play rejuvination and draw into exodia :p (obviously bad idea no one do this)

I think with some tech like you suggested in my deck thread like Ryko the deck can be a real force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah, I think I am almost close of perfecting it. Sometimes my hands get stuck, but dealings did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:42 pm

The card text says "You can", meaning it's optional, meaning it would most likely miss timing with Cannon Soldier. Good thing too. I hate idiotic FTKs like this
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Optional Effects that Do Not Miss the Timing

Note that this only applies to optional effect that are activated "When... you can..." something happens. It does not apply to optional effect that are activated "If..." something happens, such as "Watapon" or "Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem", and it does not apply to optional effects are activated "After..." something happens (like "Voltanis the Adjudicator"). Effects like these can never miss the timing.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 pm

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Optional Effects that Do Not Miss the Timing

Note that this only applies to optional effect that are activated "When... you can..." something happens. It does not apply to optional effect that are activated "If..." something happens, such as "Watapon" or "Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem", and it does not apply to optional effects are activated "After..." something happens (like "Voltanis the Adjudicator"). Effects like these can never miss the timing.

what he said

"if....you can" effects don't miss the timing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 pm

When I search up Light Pulsar Dragon on Google, this thread is the 3rd thing that comes up.

Get hype.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

VioletSk227 wrote:
When I search up Light Pulsar Dragon on Google, this thread is the 3rd thing that comes up.

Get hype.

i'm hyped haha
Back to top Go down
Guoxing

Guoxing

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:07 am

dragon rules !_! I <3 dragon, but I won't use this FTK trick, I prefer to revive REDMD and perform the deadly loop. FTK is too boring.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:12 am

Boring indeed butt frog ftk was boring as hell on his time and it woms the world chapionship Smile but I agree with you, those kind of decks makes this game ridiculous
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:26 am

Konami just making yugioh more boring, all the cards being released just used for making no-brainer decks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next