HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]511
Share | 

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:04 am

With Light Pulsar Dragon a new loop is possible.

All you need pretty much is Cannon Soldier, or even Toon Cannon Soldier along with REDMD, I would make an article, but too lazy atm.

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:14 am

Then stop being lazy andstart writng Smile

gutsberserk: I don't miss Inzektors tbh. But last format was so fucked up ,that I actually started to like them.
gutsberserk: they prevent you from playing YGO cards lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yangaud

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:23 am

that monster is just stupid http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Pulsar_Dragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:32 am

It's an easy loop what is there to write D:

Have a REDMD in grave, and on the field have a Toon Cannon Soldier which is easier to bring out because of toon table of contents, and have Pulsar on field too. Now, use cannons eff to tribute pulsar. Then bring REMD from grave for pulsar eff, and revive Pulsar again. Tribute REDMD again, and then pulsar and repeat the process ;D

and that monsters is not stupid, you dont know your yugimonz D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yangaud

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

what i meant it that its ridiculouusly broken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 am

But will it miss the timing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

Nope, that's what's so good about him. He is like a Sangan in a way for Dragons.
The wording "If this card is sent" it would miss timing if the card said "When this card is sent".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 am

And there you have it. The most consistent FTK deck ever made. Thanks Konami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:44 am

He misses timing in my opinion since its an optinal effect you dont have to use it and sangan says "when this card is sent" btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 am

Sangan doesn't say "can" search, it's mandatory, the ruling on "When... you can" vs. "If... you can" has been clarified before. AKA this card is broken, unfortunately. But try out the FTK deck I posted on DN, it's silly yet fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:58 am

I was not trying to compare Sangan with Pulsar that way. I was comparing by saying it's kind of a searcher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 am

Either way the deck is incredibly broken and FTK's pretty frequently (like frog FTK).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:26 am

Yes compared to it yes. People will start maining triple veilers when it comes out XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 am

hopefully it's released at the end of february and banned in march.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:45 am

Well, it's a fun deck to play. Veilers kill me, but when they do I end up doing the loop the next turn, unless they have double veiler in hand. Also roach kills it D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Loop? Light Pulsar Dragon [Not a Loop anymore!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next