Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMontreal Regionals I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montreal Regionals

Go down 
+3
j0hnb0i
nica89
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Sup guys Smile

well next week, me and my precious team here havec a regional so I wanted o know if you wanted us to make an article about it with all the matches and deck we are using for it, or you dont give a fuck about it XD. just leave a comment so I wont waste my time for nothing Smile
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:01 pm

this will be my first regional i hope i will enjoy experience on this event regional:)
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

that would be awesome. i never really hear any reports on regionals so that would be very informative. i'm sure you'll have fun nica. just make sure to watch your stuff. i don't know how bad theft is in canada but in the US, theft at YGO events is really bad haha
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 pm

yeah thanks men, dont worry i will put some unlocker on my bag fuck yeah Smile no one steal nica powerfull deck, rise of legion ( dragunitie lol )
me and scorp going to kick and beat that guy loool,
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah there's always thiefs everywhere. Even the judges -.- My fiend toped YCS toronto last year and he gave his deck to the judge cuz they need to verify it before the top of course and when he got it back, his MST's where not 1st edition anymore and one of thenm was bented, he was like WTF !!!

Well I will write the report then Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:33 am

If they ask for ur deck to verify, show them all your cards while holding them. Anyway yeah make an article about it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:35 am

Lol frosty, it doesn't work that way XD but I guess I can stand in front of him while he is checking deck Smile damn judges Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:24 am

Ofc we want you ti make an article about it Smile.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:27 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
If they ask for ur deck to verify, show them all your cards while holding them. Anyway yeah make an article about it.

i wish it were that simple xD

if the person is holding it for the deck check there could be suspicion that he/she is hiding cards or not showing cards in the deck. so its faster for a judge to just look through it themselves.

it sucks that a judge did that to your friend scorp. hard to believe a judge did it
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:01 am

OK Tomorow is the big Day guys so wish us luck and wish I wont get crapy hands !
I will probably post the Regional report on Sunday ! I try to include some pictures or videos in it too Wink
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:55 am

Good luck you guys and go kick their asses at regionals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:17 am

Good luck, btw what's the name of your "precious team"
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 pm

oh gl scorpion ill be trying to stay updated D:
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Team cosmos nemesis
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Uts not really a team guys Razz its just a card shop team, I am trying to gater a real Life team with Nero, with people of US too, so we can take all North America XD

Thx for the support guys Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 pm

I will join and single handedly take over Africa
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:47 pm

*raises hand and jumps up and down*
ooh ooh! I'm in north America! Pick me for your team of sackers xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:52 am

Well take you if you can do real Life videos, deck profiles and such things. If you can, your Weolcome harpy

Edit : Well guys, the report of the regio will be posted this week, sorry for taking a long time to post it but I dorgot to write my monthly article last week so I wana include in the report a long list of tips for the format and explain how what the format is becoming with an updated tier list. hope you will like it

SPOILER : I got sacked hard at that regios so dont be disapoint when I'l post the results -.-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Montreal Regionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal Regionals   Montreal Regionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Montreal Regionals
Page 1 of 1