Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)

Go down 
+2
Harper7000
LegendaryFrost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is my first fanfic, been having some ideas in my head for a while and I finally finished it. I really gotta thank Sinakis[SDA] for helping me with this, I hope you all enjoy it. Also, sorry if there are too many spaces, I couldn't fix them all.

Chapter 1:Humble Beginnings

*A teenage boy quickly runs down the street while the sunset’s over one of the city’s many skyscrapers.*

????: I gotta hurry and get a room before there all taken!

*He turns down a bright street and stands before a tall, glass building. The glass doors automatically open and as soon as he enters the building, they slowly shut behind him. After taking a few steps, a dark wall lights up and reveals a screen with a digitized female face.*

Computer: Silent City game server, please provide your destination.

????: KCVDS
Computer: Destination confirmed. Please provide your username.
????: LegendaryFrost
Computer: And your password?
LegendaryFrost: The cake is a lie.
Computer: Welcome to KCVDS, LegendaryFrost.

The year is 2085,after the idea of "The end of the world" went away (since after thelast date on the Mayan calendar was past and we were still alive)the planet
began to greatly develop. We soon were able to create the technology to enter online destinations through computers just by using a simple username and passwords. After not dueling for over four years, I heard of a free online dueling system called KCVDS, which allows you to duel online for free with people across the world, though they are holograms. In fact, it became so successful that they soon made rooms for those who wished to stay overnight. After trying it out, I've sort of grown addicted to it.

LegendaryFrost: I summon Dark Magician in attack mode. Now, Dark Magician attack him directly and end this!!!

*The sorcerer said a short chant and cast a dark sphere at the opponent*

LegendaryFrost: gg man
Opponent: gg
LegendaryFrost: That's another win for me making the record 15-6. Not bad for a guy who hasn't dueled in years. Though I do wish I could play in some tournaments and do more interesting things. Guess I'll go post in the lobby and duel again.

*He leaves the brightly colored arena and enters the lobby. As he walked towards the message board he took the time to realize just how high the ceiling of this building was, and artwork that was painted on it. After typing his message on the blue-colored message borad using the provided hologram keyboard, he summoned a duel orb and told it that he wanted to host a duel. After the duel orb went from person to person asking if they wanted to duel, it promptly returned to him with a reply.*

Computer: LegendaryFrost you have a response to your duel request, the opponent’s name is Metamaniac.
LegendaryFrost: [Metamaniac, that's an odd name, though I'm not one to talk] I accept.

*He was then shown to an empty arena by the computer and awaited his opponent. While waiting he noticed that on the floor where he was standing there was a hologram painting of Yusei Fudo and one of Marick Ishtar under the opponent's area.*

LegendaryFrost: [Last time, I was standing on the image of Yusei Fudo. Wonder if we’ll ever be allowed to put our own pictures below us?]

????: Hey there!!

*The voice made Frost look up suddenly. The man who spoke had short-hair, and a thin mustache. He wore a red shirt with a sleeveless jacket over it and a pair of black jeans and worn out sneakers.*

LegendaryFrost: You must be Metamaniac, you ready?
Metamaniac: Ready and willing!!
LegendaryFrost: Now to choose who goes first.

*As he spoke 3 hologram cards appeared in front of each of them. One showed an open hand, one showed a fist, the other showed 2 fingers. Metamaniac chose the open hand, and LegendaryFrost chose the fist, so Metamaniac went first. When the card’s disappeared, a duel disk containing their decks digitized onto each of their arms*

Computer: DUEL START
Metamaniac: good luck and have fun
LegendaryFrost: Hey, do you know any tournaments I can join?
Metamaniac: [Well that was rude] I'll answer your question after the duel.

Meta:8000LP/Frost:8000LP

Metamaniac: I set one monster face-down and end my turn.
LegendaryFrost: That's it? I guess this will end quick, I set 2 cards face-down and summon vorse raider.

*A man-like beast appeared from the card’s hologram.*

LegendaryFrost: Vorse raider attack!!!

*The man-like beast raised his axe and sliced the card in half to reveal a small, dog-like monster*

Metamainac: Now I activate my Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter’s monster's flip effect, I can destroy one card on the field, and I choose your first face-down card.

*The card trap flipped face-up and showed Solemn Judgment before exploding*

Metamaniac: Now I send the top 3 cards of my deck to the grave.

*He sends plague-spreader zombie, necro gardna and Wulf, lightsworn beast*

Metamaniac: My Wulf's effect activates since he was sent directly from my deck to my grave i can special summon him.
LegendaryFrost:I end my turn[That was really dumb, he should have destroyed my monster, now he can't attack me directly, although that wulf may prove to be a problem]
Metamaniac:I draw. Hmmm I'll pass.
LegendaryFrost:[He passed with a full hand, he must be crazy]I sacrifice Vorse Raider to summon Summoned Skull.

*The beast slowly disappeared starting from his feet. At the same time, he was replaced with a skeleton-like fiend which still had its organs and muscles intact.*

LegendaryFrost: Now Summoned skull, attack his monster!

*The skeleton looking fiend shot a lightning bolt at Wulf, be just before impact, a warrior with long white hair appeared in front of Wulf and took the hit*

LegendaryFrost: What, how is your monster still there?
Metamaniac: I removed necro gardna from my graveyard and activated his effect to negate one of your monsters attacks.
LegendaryFrost: Hmmmm, I set a face-down card and end my turn.
Metamaniac: I draw, excellent!! I summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress in attack mode, then I use her effect to destroy the trap you set last turn.

*The card flipped face-up to reveal mirror force, which immediately exploded*

Metamaniac: Then, I place one card in my hand on top of my
deck to summon plague-spreader zombie. Next, I activate Charge, of the Light Brigade, by sending the top 3 cards in my deck to the grave, I can add 1 level 4 or lower Lightsworn monster.

*He sends Wulf, Sangan, and Gorz, then adds a Ryko to his hand*

LegendaryFrost: [What the hell is happening, in one turn
he's got 4 monsters on the field? With all the special summons I don't know
whether my monster will make it past this turn]
Metamaniac: I'm not done yet, I remove PSZ and send Lyla to the grave, to summon Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!!!
LegendaryFrost:[This is too much, its gonna take a miracle
to win]
Metamaniac: I use Brionic's effect, and discard 1 card to
return 1 card you control to your hand.

*He sends Caius the Shadow Monarch and returns the face-down card to Frost's hand*

Metamaniac: But that's not all; now that I have 3 DARK attribute monsters in my grave I can summon Dark Armed Dragon, and use his effect to destroy one card you control.

*Removes Caius to destroy Summoned Skull*

Metamaniac: Now for the icing on the cake, I remove Ryko and Gorz to summon the master of Light and Darkness, Chaos Sorcerer!!!

*At this point, all Frost can do is stare in shock at all the monsters summoned within one turn, Dark Armed Dragon, Chaos Sorcerer, Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, and 2 Wulfs. He couldn't believe how badly he was being beaten or the difference between their dueling skills.*

Metamaniac: Now my monsters, reduce is Life points to 0!!

*As the monsters attacks hit him, all he could do is stare in disbelief. He hadn't even touched him the entire duel.*

Meta: 8000/Frost: 0

*The duel disks and holograms disappeared as his Life Points reached 0.*

Computer: The duel is over, Metamaniac is the winner!
Metamaniac: gg
LegendaryFrost: Yeah, whatever
Metamaniac: Hey don't be like that, sorry for ending the
duel so harshly. Guess I was just pissed at how rude you were at the beginning of the duel, you gotta respect your opponents more.
LegendaryFrost: I guess so..
Metamaniac: Now to answer your question, go to this address, I think you'll find everything you want there.

*Meta gives him a card with the address and the name DGA in a bright design*

LegendaryFrost: Thanks man, guess I'll see you around.
Metamaniac: I'll see at that address since I go there too,
but I gotta take care of some things here first.

*Frost runs off as they both enter the lobby. Meta walks towards the message board then turns right to enter a door marked, Password Protected Duels. Meta walks towards a tall, well-groomed man wearing a suit(meaning he is someone in high authority). The man had slick black hair that had been combed backwards and wore a pair of sunglasses.*

????: You ready for the test, Meta?
Metamaniac: Ready if you are, Scorp.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:17 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 am

Jus wanna say edit ur main post to Chapter*

k nuff spam for today :l
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:21 am

Thank you typo master shadow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2