Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)

Go down 
+2
Harper7000
LegendaryFrost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) Empty
PostSubject: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:25 pm

This is my first fanfic, been having some ideas in my head for a while and I finally finished it. I really gotta thank Sinakis[SDA] for helping me with this, I hope you all enjoy it. Also, sorry if there are too many spaces, I couldn't fix them all.

Chapter 1:Humble Beginnings

*A teenage boy quickly runs down the street while the sunset’s over one of the city’s many skyscrapers.*

????: I gotta hurry and get a room before there all taken!

*He turns down a bright street and stands before a tall, glass building. The glass doors automatically open and as soon as he enters the building, they slowly shut behind him. After taking a few steps, a dark wall lights up and reveals a screen with a digitized female face.*

Computer: Silent City game server, please provide your destination.

????: KCVDS
Computer: Destination confirmed. Please provide your username.
????: LegendaryFrost
Computer: And your password?
LegendaryFrost: The cake is a lie.
Computer: Welcome to KCVDS, LegendaryFrost.

The year is 2085,after the idea of "The end of the world" went away (since after thelast date on the Mayan calendar was past and we were still alive)the planet
began to greatly develop. We soon were able to create the technology to enter online destinations through computers just by using a simple username and passwords. After not dueling for over four years, I heard of a free online dueling system called KCVDS, which allows you to duel online for free with people across the world, though they are holograms. In fact, it became so successful that they soon made rooms for those who wished to stay overnight. After trying it out, I've sort of grown addicted to it.

LegendaryFrost: I summon Dark Magician in attack mode. Now, Dark Magician attack him directly and end this!!!

*The sorcerer said a short chant and cast a dark sphere at the opponent*

LegendaryFrost: gg man
Opponent: gg
LegendaryFrost: That's another win for me making the record 15-6. Not bad for a guy who hasn't dueled in years. Though I do wish I could play in some tournaments and do more interesting things. Guess I'll go post in the lobby and duel again.

*He leaves the brightly colored arena and enters the lobby. As he walked towards the message board he took the time to realize just how high the ceiling of this building was, and artwork that was painted on it. After typing his message on the blue-colored message borad using the provided hologram keyboard, he summoned a duel orb and told it that he wanted to host a duel. After the duel orb went from person to person asking if they wanted to duel, it promptly returned to him with a reply.*

Computer: LegendaryFrost you have a response to your duel request, the opponent’s name is Metamaniac.
LegendaryFrost: [Metamaniac, that's an odd name, though I'm not one to talk] I accept.

*He was then shown to an empty arena by the computer and awaited his opponent. While waiting he noticed that on the floor where he was standing there was a hologram painting of Yusei Fudo and one of Marick Ishtar under the opponent's area.*

LegendaryFrost: [Last time, I was standing on the image of Yusei Fudo. Wonder if we’ll ever be allowed to put our own pictures below us?]

????: Hey there!!

*The voice made Frost look up suddenly. The man who spoke had short-hair, and a thin mustache. He wore a red shirt with a sleeveless jacket over it and a pair of black jeans and worn out sneakers.*

LegendaryFrost: You must be Metamaniac, you ready?
Metamaniac: Ready and willing!!
LegendaryFrost: Now to choose who goes first.

*As he spoke 3 hologram cards appeared in front of each of them. One showed an open hand, one showed a fist, the other showed 2 fingers. Metamaniac chose the open hand, and LegendaryFrost chose the fist, so Metamaniac went first. When the card’s disappeared, a duel disk containing their decks digitized onto each of their arms*

Computer: DUEL START
Metamaniac: good luck and have fun
LegendaryFrost: Hey, do you know any tournaments I can join?
Metamaniac: [Well that was rude] I'll answer your question after the duel.

Meta:8000LP/Frost:8000LP

Metamaniac: I set one monster face-down and end my turn.
LegendaryFrost: That's it? I guess this will end quick, I set 2 cards face-down and summon vorse raider.

*A man-like beast appeared from the card’s hologram.*

LegendaryFrost: Vorse raider attack!!!

*The man-like beast raised his axe and sliced the card in half to reveal a small, dog-like monster*

Metamainac: Now I activate my Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter’s monster's flip effect, I can destroy one card on the field, and I choose your first face-down card.

*The card trap flipped face-up and showed Solemn Judgment before exploding*

Metamaniac: Now I send the top 3 cards of my deck to the grave.

*He sends plague-spreader zombie, necro gardna and Wulf, lightsworn beast*

Metamaniac: My Wulf's effect activates since he was sent directly from my deck to my grave i can special summon him.
LegendaryFrost:I end my turn[That was really dumb, he should have destroyed my monster, now he can't attack me directly, although that wulf may prove to be a problem]
Metamaniac:I draw. Hmmm I'll pass.
LegendaryFrost:[He passed with a full hand, he must be crazy]I sacrifice Vorse Raider to summon Summoned Skull.

*The beast slowly disappeared starting from his feet. At the same time, he was replaced with a skeleton-like fiend which still had its organs and muscles intact.*

LegendaryFrost: Now Summoned skull, attack his monster!

*The skeleton looking fiend shot a lightning bolt at Wulf, be just before impact, a warrior with long white hair appeared in front of Wulf and took the hit*

LegendaryFrost: What, how is your monster still there?
Metamaniac: I removed necro gardna from my graveyard and activated his effect to negate one of your monsters attacks.
LegendaryFrost: Hmmmm, I set a face-down card and end my turn.
Metamaniac: I draw, excellent!! I summon Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress in attack mode, then I use her effect to destroy the trap you set last turn.

*The card flipped face-up to reveal mirror force, which immediately exploded*

Metamaniac: Then, I place one card in my hand on top of my
deck to summon plague-spreader zombie. Next, I activate Charge, of the Light Brigade, by sending the top 3 cards in my deck to the grave, I can add 1 level 4 or lower Lightsworn monster.

*He sends Wulf, Sangan, and Gorz, then adds a Ryko to his hand*

LegendaryFrost: [What the hell is happening, in one turn
he's got 4 monsters on the field? With all the special summons I don't know
whether my monster will make it past this turn]
Metamaniac: I'm not done yet, I remove PSZ and send Lyla to the grave, to summon Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!!!
LegendaryFrost:[This is too much, its gonna take a miracle
to win]
Metamaniac: I use Brionic's effect, and discard 1 card to
return 1 card you control to your hand.

*He sends Caius the Shadow Monarch and returns the face-down card to Frost's hand*

Metamaniac: But that's not all; now that I have 3 DARK attribute monsters in my grave I can summon Dark Armed Dragon, and use his effect to destroy one card you control.

*Removes Caius to destroy Summoned Skull*

Metamaniac: Now for the icing on the cake, I remove Ryko and Gorz to summon the master of Light and Darkness, Chaos Sorcerer!!!

*At this point, all Frost can do is stare in shock at all the monsters summoned within one turn, Dark Armed Dragon, Chaos Sorcerer, Brionic, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, and 2 Wulfs. He couldn't believe how badly he was being beaten or the difference between their dueling skills.*

Metamaniac: Now my monsters, reduce is Life points to 0!!

*As the monsters attacks hit him, all he could do is stare in disbelief. He hadn't even touched him the entire duel.*

Meta: 8000/Frost: 0

*The duel disks and holograms disappeared as his Life Points reached 0.*

Computer: The duel is over, Metamaniac is the winner!
Metamaniac: gg
LegendaryFrost: Yeah, whatever
Metamaniac: Hey don't be like that, sorry for ending the
duel so harshly. Guess I was just pissed at how rude you were at the beginning of the duel, you gotta respect your opponents more.
LegendaryFrost: I guess so..
Metamaniac: Now to answer your question, go to this address, I think you'll find everything you want there.

*Meta gives him a card with the address and the name DGA in a bright design*

LegendaryFrost: Thanks man, guess I'll see you around.
Metamaniac: I'll see at that address since I go there too,
but I gotta take care of some things here first.

*Frost runs off as they both enter the lobby. Meta walks towards the message board then turns right to enter a door marked, Password Protected Duels. Meta walks towards a tall, well-groomed man wearing a suit(meaning he is someone in high authority). The man had slick black hair that had been combed backwards and wore a pair of sunglasses.*

????: You ready for the test, Meta?
Metamaniac: Ready if you are, Scorp.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:17 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Not bad, I'm kinda curious where you'll go with this story. It reminds me of Pseudospace though -_-
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 am

Actually the story is kinda based on what happened when i first started playing again, just not as boring.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 am

Hey this looks cool, Good Job Wink
Meta Sacks like hell tho XD. Hopee I will see more of this soon Wink
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 am

Nice story. Quick Question though. When Vorse Raider destroyed Ryko on your turn, Meta summoned Wulf and then ended HIS turn? Was it not YOUR turn when you attacked him?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 am

Thnx for that SabreW I fixed it.

Chapter 2:Signs of things to Come

*In the dead of night a, young man slowly treads towards a large, pillared, red and white painted building, hoping to calm his rage*

Metamaniac: I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!!! How am I in Red Dragon Archfiend AGAIN??!!! Why does Scorpion think that I’m not good enough to be a Stardust Blue, I’m just as good as he is!
????: Heh, you hide that anger well in front of your friends.

*Metamaniac, startled by the voice quickly looked around to see if someone was there. He soon saw the source of the voice being a shadowy figure leaning on the darker side of the building’s pillar.*

Metamaniac: You don’t wanna piss me off right now; I’m not in the mood.
????: This is a very big dorm, Red Dragon Archfiend ehh, why would you want to leave this place. It seems like you belong here.
Metamaniac: Shut up! I’m warning you!
????: Though I guess this dorm is for those who get so close to the top, only to fall back down.
Metamaniac: That’s it, you’re getting slugged.

*Metamaniac immediately rushes at the man, and throws a right hook. The man catches the punch and slams Metamaniac in the gut with his right hand. Meta was shocked, how could a hologram catch a punch, and furthermore throw one that he could feel. Though it looked like a simple punch, to Meta it felt like he was hit by a bullet train. As Meta fell to his knees from the pain, the man looked at him for a few seconds, then spoke.*

????: That anger you have makes you strong, if agree to help me, I will give you strength beyond that of a mere Stardust Blue duelist. So what will you do?

*While still on his knees, Meta thought about what the man had said. He was still angry at the guy for insulting him and hitting him, but he was even more angry at the fact that he was still in Red Dragon Archfiend, even though it was his 3rd test since joining DGA, thus after a few seconds Meta spoke.*

Metamaniac: Fine. I’ll join you.

*When Meta said this, the man stepped out of the shadows. The man was just about the same age as Meta, he was a pretty built guy. He wore a black baseball cap which covered everything, except his mouth, in a shadow. He also wore a tight black shirt, a pair of black shorts and all black sneakers.*

????: Excellent, let’s go.

*Early the next morning*

Computer: LegendaryFrost this is your wake up call. The time is 8:00 AM.
LegendaryFrost: *yawns* That was a good sleep, now time to go to the café, get some breakfast then go to that place Metamaniac told me about.

*As Frost exits the brightly lit room, he goes to the lobby. He proceeds towards the door marked café which is to the right of the main entrance. Frost found a sat in a booth next to one of the windows. Even though it was the future they café looked just like a regular diner: red booth seats, jukebox in the corner a large bar with turning bar stools.*

LegendaryFrost: Hmm I wonder what the special is today, maybe bacon and waffles! Waiter?

*A man wearing a buttoned shirt tucked into a long pair of pants walks up to Frost*

Waiter: May I take your order?
LegendaryFrost: Yeah, I would like some bacon and waffles.
Waiter: Coming right up.

*As the waiter walked away Frost wondered how all this stuff managed to be free. All this must have cost a fortune to build, yet the customers pay for nothing.*

Waiter: Here is your order.
LegendaryFrost: Thanks. Also before you go I have a question for you.
Waiter: I’m all ears.
LegendaryFrost: How is it possible that all this is free, the rooms, food, hologram technology; customers can use it all and we don’t pay a dime?
Waiter: Well, from what I’ve heard from my boss and co-workers. The government funds all of this.
LegendaryFrost: But I thought Kaiba owned all this.
Waiter: He does. It goes like this, a while back the crime rate of many cities around the world suddenly increased. In order to stop this, the governments of different nations asked Kaiba Corporation to use his technological resources to build a system that would keep people occupied so that the crime rate will decrease. As it turned out it worked really well, but there are some fears.
LegendaryFrost: Such as?
Waiter: Well because you actually enter the computer, some places you go can actually harm you, although Kaiba made it so that no one ever gets anything more than a scratch. He even went so far as to make a form of security for each section you go to depending on where you go. For instance the security in KCVDS is the team DLK I think.
LegendaryFrost: Well then that means there’s’ nothing to fear.
Waiter: I guess s-

*The waiter had suddenly stopped moving. As Frost looked around everyone else was also frozen. He tried to exit the café, but the doors wouldn’t open, It was as if time stood still and Frost was the only one who could move.*

????: *SLURRP* Wow, this is some good coffee.

*Frost turned in the direction of the voice to see a man with his head down wearing a black cap and a black shirt sitting in one of the corner booths*

LegendaryFrost: Who the hell are you? Are you the cause of all this?
???? : And you kiss your mother with that mouth?*sigh* The children of today have no respect.
LegendaryFrost: Answer me!
????: I’m not going to do that. Instead I’m gonna give you a message: We will soon change the world, but we need you with us. Unfortunately, right now you aren’t much use to us, so you go ahead and become a better duelist, we will come for you when the time is right.
LegendaryFrost: You must be crazy, I’m not gonna work with you.
????: Heh, we shall see…

*As the man’s body became like a computer programming code and then disappeared, everything that was once frozen began to move again.*

Waiter: -o. Hey how did you get over there?
LegendaryFrost: Hmmm never mind that. Anyway I gotta go.
Waiter: Wait, won’t you finish your breakfast?
LegendaryFrost: No, you can have it.

*As Frost left the café, the man’s words lingered in his mind. He wondered what he was planning, and why it concerned him. Frost arrived in the lobby and headed towards the exit. As he left the computer voice spoke*

Computer: LegendaryFrost, should I save you information so next time you will not be asked for your password?
LegendaryFrost: Yeah, whatever.

*When the door behind him closed, he was back in the Silent City game server building. Once again the screen lit up and the woman’s face appeared.*

Computer: Silent City game server, please provide your destination.
LegendaryFrost: Dueling Genesis Academy.
Computer: Destination confirmed, Welcome to DGA.

*The screen disappeared and in its place appeared the image of DGA’s courtyard. Frost walked towards the image and when we went through it, he appeared in the DGA courtyard.*

LegendaryFrost: Wow the place is too much.

*Although the courtyard was big and had many statues, the most amazing things were the buildings. The main building was very big, it seemed to be about 10 stories high, and was painted all white with many large windows, and a big balcony on one of the highest floors.*

LegendaryFrost: Can’t to see what the inside looks like!

*As Frost ran towards the main building 2 men looked down from the balcony. One of them had a head full of yellow hair, which seemed to fly all over the place. He appeared to be young but was older than his appearance would reveal. The other guy had slick black hair and wore a pair of sunglasses.*

????: Well, another new member, what do you make of him Scorpion?
Scorpion: Hmmm I’m not sure about this one; I’ll have to see his test results. Why don’t you test him Vongola?
Vongola: Uhhhhh because I’m an admin?
Scorpion: So am I. Try another excuse.
Vongola: Hmmmm, don’t have one.
Scorpion: I have an idea let’s let Harper test him.
Vongola: Good idea, since he’s the new admin, let’s make him work a bit.

*As Frost entered the building, he realized he was on only the first floor. From he first saw he could see that this was a place that this was the lounge, with there being a couch, television and a PS3. There was a shelf on the right wall, which had many awards which belonged to many people. There was a message board on the left wall which showed the academy rules and other academy activities. After looking around for a while, he decided to go upstairs. He got into the elevator and went to the second floor. When the elevator doors opened, he saw that the floor he was the card shop. Leaning on the counter on the far side of the room was a guy man who wore a long blue cloak, with a gold duel disk on his arm. He had black hair that was medium length, but because he was facing away from Frost, his face was hidden, but he did appear to be around the same age as Frost.*

LegendaryFrost: [How does he have a duel disk outside of KCVDS? I'll ask that later, but maybe he knows more about this place] Excuse me, I’m new here so I kinda need some help.

*Without turning the man began to speak*

????: So, you must be the new guy. Well first you need to get tested or you’ll be sleeping outside today.
LegendaryFrost: Ok well what kind of test?
????: A duel
LegendaryFrost: How can I duel without a duel disk?

*The man then snapped his fingers, and normal looking duel disk formed on Frost’s left arm. Frost immediately noticed that his deck was gone.*

LegendaryFrost: Hey man, where’s my deck?
????: Your gonna duel me with a deck you make with any of the cards you see here, the only rule is that the main deck must be 40 cards, extra and side deck must be 15 cards. Tell me when you’re done. Also my name is Harper.

*After 10 minutes had passed, Frost told Harper he was done. Before he spoke Harper finally turned around. His eyes were looked the like the blue color that comes from a lightning bolt. He had no facial hair, and his face had a calming look to it, but it also had the look of experience, as if he had seen things that should never had been seen.*

Harper: The rules are simple, we will duel twice. Before the second duel you can you can replace some of your main deck cards with your side deck. By the way, what’s your name?
LegendaryFrost: My name’s LegendaryFrost, but you can call me Frost for short.
Harper: Ok Frost, you’d better bring you A-Game, if you want to sleep under a roof tonight.
LegendaryFrost: Oh I plan to.

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 am

I apologize for the double-post but it didn't show as a new topic when I editted my last one

Chapter 3: The Duel that Decides

Harper: 8000LP/Frost: 8000LP

Harper: You can choose who goes first.
LegendaryFrost: Fine then I’ll start. I set one monster face-down and 2 spell or traps and end my turn. By the way I have a question for you.
Harper: Ok. What is it?
LegendaryFrost: How are we able to get duel disks outside of KCVDS?
Harper: Well we’re not hacking if that’s what you’re thinking. Kaiba Corp. simply thought it would be more convenient to allow the use of duel disks outside of KCVDS in places like Academies, Team Locations, etc. Anyway it’s my turn. I draw. I send dandylion to special summon Quickdraw Synchron. Due to dandy’s effect I get 2 fluff tokens on my side of the field.

*A mechanical cowboy with a gun and two pollen-looking monsters appeared on the field*

Harper: Now I tune Quickdraw synchron and 1 fluff token to the grave to summon Drill Warrior.

*As the two monsters disappeared, in their place stood a tall warrior with a drill for a right hand.*

LegendaryFrost: Wait, don’t you need a Drill synchron to summon him?
Harper: No, it’s in Quickdraw’s description. I can use him as a tuner for any synchro monster that requires a “synchron” tuner monster.
LegendaryFrost: Well then, in response to your summon, I activate Bottomless Trap Hole. Now your monster’s removed from play.

*A giant hole appeared under Drill Warrior’s feet. As he fell into it, it closed and the card was destroyed*

Harper
: Nice, but moves like that will only get you so far. I normal summon Debris Dragon. With his effect I can summon dandylion from my grave to my side of the field.

*A White fierce-looking dragon appeared on the field and with a swift wing movement a flower-like monster appeared on the field next to him.*

Harper: Next, I tune my debris dragon; dandylion and fluff token to synchro summon Stardust Dragon.

*The 3 monsters began to evaporate into a sparkling dust, and from the sky flew in a large white and blue-colored dragon, which emitted a strong light as it stood proud on the field.*

LegendaryFrost: [Wow, I heard only the top-ranking duelists are able to get their hands on that card, but I’m ready for it]
Harper: Now Stardust Dragon, attack his face-down monster.

*The dragon began to shine brightly, and with great speed, it swooped in to slice the card.*

LegendaryFrost
:Think again, I activate the trap card, Dimensional Prison.

*In front of the face-down monster appeared a vortex which sucked Stardust dragon into it, before it had a chance to escape.*

Harper: [He may look like an amateur but his dueling skills aren’t half bad, just who is he?] I set 1 spell or trap face-down and end my turn.

Meanwhile, in the streets of Silent City….

???? : *sigh* This used to be such a lively city…
Metamaniac: When are you gonna tell me why you needed to go see Frost, he’s nothing special.
????: Oh, he holds more potential than you know.
Metamaniac: Ok, fine. But when do I get MY power. All we’ve done so far is walk through the city spying the buildings owned by Kaiba Corp.
???? : Hmmmm, you do have a point, things have been moving rather slowly. Well then, I do believe it’s time to get some new help. Go to DGA and see if you can gather more people to “join our cause.”
Metamaniac: How? I don’t think I can walk up to someone and say, “Hey, wanna takedown Kaiba Corporation? It’ll be fun.”
????: Fine, then I’ll give you some of my power.

*The man takes Meta’s hand as if he was shaking it and a dark flame emits from the man’s hand. The flame engulfed Meta’s body and within seconds his eyes slowly became the same color of the flame as he yelled in pain. He fell to his knees as he continues to yell.*

Metamaniac: ARGHHH! What…What is this?
????: I’m giving you the power you so desperately wanted.

*As he let’s go of his hand, Meta’s eyes fully become the color of the flame, and he stands up again*

Metamaniac: So what is the power?
????: It’s a weaker version of what I used on you when we first met. You can now feed on a person’s anger and use it to influence their thoughts; if they get angry enough you may even be able to control their minds. Now go to DGA, I’ll find you in 5 days and I expect to see results.

*An evil grin spread across Metamaniac’s face*

Metamaniac: No problem.

Back at the duel…

Harper: 3500LP/Frost: 2500LP

Harper: I must say, you’ve done well so far. Although you should- *RING**RING*. Please excuse me, I need to answer this.

*Harper pulls out a cell phone from a pocket in his pants.*

LegendaryFrost: [A cell phone, really? Why doesn’t he use the mini-holograms to communicate?]
Harper: Hello?......Yeah……I’m testing him someone right now…..Ok…Well why don’t you do it, it's your turn.......Well so am I!.....*sigh* Alright fine.

*Harper hangs up the phones and puts it back in his pocket.*

LegendaryFrost: Why do you still have a cell phone?
Harper: Well mini-holograms are too expensive for everyone to use, so at the academies we use cell phones, plus they offer more privacy. We gotta pay bills too you know. By the way, Vongola wishes you good luck.
LegendaryFrost: Who’s that?
Harper: He’s one of the administrators in the academy along with Scorpion, Supreme King, and I, but because I’m the newest admin, they push all of the work on me; it really pisses me off sometimes.
LegendaryFrost: Well sorry for that but it’s my turn. I draw. I activate the spell card Giant Trunade, to return all spell and traps on the field to our hands.

*A gust of wind erupted from the spell card, causing Frost’s face-down trap and Harper’s 2 face-down traps to return to the hand.*

LegendaryFrost
: Now since I have 4 “Lightsworn” monsters with different names in my grave, I can summon the almighty Judgment Dragon.

*A pillar of light struck the ground, and out of it stepped a white dragon, which caused the earth to shake with every step.*

LegendaryFrost
: Now Judgment Dragon, attack Harper directly!!

*A yellow light surrounded the dragon, as he opened his mouth and gathered the light around him. He then shot a beam of light at Harper.*

Harper: 500LP/Frost: 2500LP

LegendaryFrost: I send the top 4 cards of my deck to the graveyard and end my turn.
Harper: I draw. I activate the spell, Pot of Avarice. I return 5 monsters from my graveyard to my deck to draw 2 cards.

*He returns Debris Dragon, Blackrose Dragon, Quickdraw Synchron, Doppel Warrior and Gorz, Emissary of Darkness. He shuffles and draws two cards.*

Harper: Well, you put up a good fight, but this duel is over.
LegendaryFrost: I have to see it to believe it.
Harper: Well then, I summon Debris Dragon and using his effect I can summon dandylion from my grave.
LegendaryFrost: And then you tune them, summon Blackrose Dragon and Blow up field, right?
Harper: Wrong. From my hand I special summon Doppel Warrior, since I summoned a monster from my grave, his effect activates and I can summon him from my hand. Now I tune my Debris Dragon, Dandylion, and Doppel Warrior to synchro summon the master of ice, Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier!!!

*As the monsters vanished, ice began to spike up from the ground, and came together to form a giant, blue dragon, whose stare seemed to put Frost in a trance, as if the hologram dragon was real, and was trying to communicate with him.*

Harper: Now for his effect. I can remove up to one monster each from your side of the field, hand and your graveyard.

*The dragon opens its mouth and sucks in the card from Frost’s hand, Judgment Dragon, and Necro Gardna from Frost’s graveyard.*

Harper: Trishula, attack him directly and end this duel!

*The dragon jumped into the air and flapped its wings, raining large chunks of ice down on Frost.*

Harper: 500LP/Frost: 0LP

LegendaryFrost: Good game
Harper: Good game
LegendaryFrost: Now for round 2.
Harper: Uhhh did I forget to mention, we can’t duel a second time.
LegendaryFrost: Why not?
Harper: In that recent conversation I had on the phone with Vongola, he told me that I had to go to the cafeteria and supervise the students lunch.
LegendaryFrost: So how did I do on the test?
Harper: I’ll think about it over lunch, let’s go get something to eat.

Outside of the DGA main building entrance…

*A black-haired 17-year old of medium height wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket with fur at the neck, hurriedly walks towards the main building.*

????: I’m so hungry, can’t wait to eat.
Metamaniac: Hey, wait up.

*The boy turns around and looks at Metamaniac with bright moonlight-colored eyes that resembled those of a wolf.*

????: Hi what’s up Meta? Whoa, you don’t look to good.
Metamaniac: Oh, I’m just fine SabreW, better than ever. You want to have a quick duel before lunch?
SabreW: [Hmmmm, I’m really hungry, but a short duel couldn’t hurt.] Ok, fine.

*Duel disks appeared around the arms of both duelists*

Meta: 8000LP/Sabre: 8000LP

*The 3 cards representing rock, paper and scissors appeared before them. Sabre chose rock, and Meta chose paper, so Meta went first*

Metamaniac: By the way, I heard about what happened during your latest tournament match.
SabreW: Yeah, I know. I somehow lost a few cards before the match, don’t know how that happened.
Metamaniac: Lost? I heard they got stolen.

*Sabre’s expression changed and his eyes began to shine with anger*

SabreW: STOLEN??!!! By who?

*A grin spreads across Metamaniac’s face once again*

Metamaniac: I’m not sure, I just heard a rumor.
SabreW: Meta, those were valuable cards, you better tell me WHO STOLE THEM.
Metamaniac: All I know is, I saw TheRuler sneak into you room before the match.
SabreW: THERULER??!! Of all people? That cunning snake, when I asked him he said he didn’t know anything. He’s gonna get a severe *CENSORED* kicking when I find him.
Metamaniac: After we duel of course.

*Metamaniac could feel his power increasing from SabreW anger, all he had to do was win the duel and SabreW would soon join him.*

NEXT: The Silent Countdown-Day 1
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 am

hey those are 2 nice chapters you posted there. Nice Job Wink your story is getting very interesting. Can't waith to see more !

PS Next time you doublepost again, you sleep outside for a week XD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 am

Ok, since I had to take two weeks off for exams(firsgt week for study, second for exams) I decided to give a double feature. Hope you like it!

The Silent Countdown-Day 1

Metamaniac: I start by setting a monster, then setting a spell or trap, your move.
SabreW: [I don’t get it, why would he steal them; he has enough money to buy his own cards]
Metamaniac: Earth to Sabre, it’s YOUR MOVE!
SabreW: Huh? Sorry about that. I draw. Let me see..

*Sabre reaches for a card, then chooses another*

SabreW: Uhhh, I summon, Gravekeeper’s Recruiter.
Metamaniac: Well that was an amateurish move, I activate bottomless trap hole to destroy and remove recruiter.
SabreW: [He’s right that was amateurish. I was going for Mystical Space Typhoon, so why couldn’t I use it to destroy his trap?] I send Gravekeeper’s Commandant from my hand to the grave to add Necrovalley to my hand. Then I activate Necrovalley, and now that it’s on the field I can activate the spell card, Royal Tribute. It discards all monster cards in our hands to the graveyard.

*Sabre discards 1 Gravekeeper’s Spy. Meta discards Dandylion, Glow-up Bulb and Spirit Reaper. 2 Fluff tokens appear on Meta’s side of the field*

SabreW: What happened to you Lightsworn deck, those cards were never in there?
Metamaniac: Well, I figured it was time for a…upgrade, so to speak. [This is good; his anger at Ruler has forced him into a state of confusion. This duel is mine, and so is he.] Since it seems that your turn is done, I draw. First of all I flip my face-down Sangan into face-up attack position.

*As the card flipped a tiny, furry fiend with 3 large eyes appeared on the field and smiled widely at Sabre.*

Metamaniac: Next I sacrifice 1 of my fluff tokens to summon QuickDraw Synchron!!

*A Mechanical cowboy rose from the face-up card*

Metamaniac: Now I tune my Sangan and QuickDraw, to bring out, The Harbinger of destruction, Junk Destroyer!

*This time the tuning sequence looked a lot different. Instead of them just normally leaving the field, QuickDraw exploded and all its parts covered Sangan in a huge pile. I bright light shone from beneath the pile in Junk Destroyer emerged blasting away the unused parts and destroying Necrovalley.*

SabreW: Whoa, what the hell? How did my spell get destroyed?
Metamaniac: Destroyer’s effect, when synchro summoned, he can destroy cards on the field equal to the number of non-tuner monsters used in to summon him. Now, I use glow-up bulb’s effect, By sending the top card of my deck to the grave I can summon him.

*Meta sends Caius, The Shadow Monarch*

Metamaniac: Next I tune my bulb and remaining fluff token to summon, Formula Synchron.

*The fluff token and bulb exploded and from a distance, a formula-1 looking racecar drove onto Meta’s side of the field and parked sideways.*

Metamaniac: Thanks to his effect I get to draw 1 card. Now I attack with Junk Destroyer! [Let’s see if this power he gave me does what I think it can do.]

*The large machine ran towards Sabre and kicked him with a force that sent him back a few steps*

Meta: 8000/Sabre: 5400

SabreW: Ugh, What the hell? What’s happening, the monsters aren’t supposed to do damage like that. What did you do?

*Metamaniac began to smile*

Metamaniac: Oh nothing.
SabreW: Don’t lie to me, what all this about, this isn’t an ordinary duel. First you challenge me, and then you tell me Ruler stole my cards, after the duel……had….started. Wait a minute, I bet Ruler didn’t steal my cards at all! You tricked me!
Metamaniac: You’re right, Ruler didn’t steal them, I did.
SabreW: YOU BACK-STABBING CREEP! GIVE THEM BACK!
Metamaniac: [Good, his anger is returning, and I’m getting stronger] If you win this duel, I’ll give you the cards. Anyway it’s your turn.
SabreW: I set 1 monster face-down and end my turn.
Metamaniac: Well that was a weak move. I attack with Junk Destroyer.

*The machine punched the face-down monster which was revealed to show Gravekeeper’s Recruiter.*

SabreW: Now I get to add 1 Gravekeeper with 1500 or less DEF, and I choose Descendant.
Metamaniac: I set 1 spell or trap and end my turn.
SabreW: Why Meta? We were friends, so why would you do all this, what did I ever do to you?
Metamaniac: Heh, you think this is about you. You’re just a pawn on the chess board, nothing more.
SabreW:: Well let’s see what this pawn is made of. I draw. I set 1 monster face-down, set a spell or trap and end my turn.
Metamaniac: Same old moves eh? Well then Destroyer attack his monster.

*Junk destroyer stomped on the face-down card which flipped to reveal morphing jar*

Metamaniac: What? Morphing jar in a Gravekeeper deck??
SabreW: Well I had to replace the cards you stole.

*SabreW has no cards in hand so he draws 5, Metamaniac sends Card Trooper, QuickDraw synchron, Junk Synchron and Dimensional Prison and then draws 5 cards.*

Metamaniac: Hmm, I set 1 monster and 1 spell or trap and end my turn.
SabreW: I draw. Now you’re going to get what you deserve Meta. First, I activate my face-down card, Mystical Space Typhoon, to destroy your face-down spell or trap.

*A large typhoon erupted from Sabre’s spell, and went towards the face-down spell or trap. The card flipped, revealing mirror force, which then exploded.*

SabreW: Now I activate Dark Hole, destroying all your monsters.

*A large hole opened above the field and Meta’s monsters were sucked into it.*

SabreW: Then I activate Necrovalley. Next I summon Gravekeeper’s Recruiter from my hand. Now I activate Royal tribute.

*SabreW has no monsters in hand, Meta sends Gorz, Chaos Sorcerer to the grave*

SabreW: Now Recruiter attack him directly!!

*The spellcaster held out his hands and murmured an ancient chant. At that instant, a bolt of Lightning, fell from the sky and struck Meta, causing him to howl in pain*

Meta: 6300/Sabre: 5400

Metamaniac: You’re going to pay for that...
SabreW: I set 2 spells or traps and end my turn.
Metamaniac: I draw. I pass.
SabreW: I draw. I summon Gravekeeper’s Commandant, and I attack with both of them.

*The commandant put out his staff in the direction of Metamaniac, and began to chant while Recruiter began to chant again like before. As they both ended their chants, A Lightning bolt fell from the sky to strike Meta once more and a pillar of fire erupted around Meta, causing him to fall to his knee.*

Meta: 2500/Sabre: 5400

SabreW: I told you, you were gonna get what you deserve. How does that pain feel Meta? HAHAHAHAA BURN!!!!

*As the flames died out, and the lightning stopped, Meta slowly rose.*

Metamaniac: I knew I sensed evil in you. Now it’s time for me to pull it out. I draw. I activate Giant Trunade, to return all your spells and traps.

*A large gust of wind blew Sabre’s spells and traps back to his hand.*

Metamaniac: Then I activate Pot of Avarice; I return 5 monsters from my grave to my deck to draw 5 cards.

*Meta adds Caius, Dandylion, Junk Synchron, QuickDraw synchron and Spirit Reaper, shuffles and draws 2 cards.*

Metamaniac: Now I activate another Pot of Avarice.

*He adds his second QuickDraw Synchron, Gorz, Chaos Sorcerer, Card Trooper, and Glow-up Bulb, shuffles and draws two cards.*

Metamaniac: Excellent, this duel is mine. I activate Dark Hole to destroy all your monsters.

*A giant hole appeared above the two monsters and sucks them in*

Metamaniac: I remove Sangan and Ryko from my grave to summon Chaos Sorcerer.

*The souls of Sangan and Ryko appeared on the field and began to circle each other. Then they slammed into each other making them shine brightly and chao sorcerer emerged from the lightholding a soul in each of his hands*

SabreW: Wait, when did Ryko get in your graveyard?
Metamaniac: You destroyed him with Dark Hole, remember? Now I summon Plague-Spreader Zombie.

*A fur covered zombie limped onto the field next to the sorcerer.*

Metamaniac: Now I tune my 2 monsters to summon Red Dragon Archfiend!!!

*Both souls flew to Chaos’s left hand, as he grabbed PSZ with his right. He made the souls and PSZ touch each other, and they began to glow. A dark energy covered Chaos and PSZ, and when it was gone an enormous red dragon stood in their place.*

Metamaniac: I activate monster reborn, allowing me to bring back my Chaos Sorcerer. Finally, I place one card in my hand on top of my deck to summon Plague-Spreader Zombie!! Now my monsters attack him and end this.

*The dragon breathed fire directly on Sabre, Chaos said a chant which caused Sabre to feel like his mind was going to explode, and the tiny zombie began to bite into his ribs. The pain made Sabre scream loudly enough for it to reach the administration office.*

Administrator’s Office...

Scorpion: Hey, Vongy did you just hear that?
Vongola: Yeah, it sounded like it wasn’t too far off. Let’s go check it out.

Back at the Duel…

SabreW: I’m going to kill you Meta!!
Metamaniac: Oh really?? Well then, would you kill me if I offered to make you much stronger than you are right now?
SabreW:…I’m listening.
Metamaniac: I’ll take that as a yes.

*Meta grabbed Sabre’s hand and his hand became covered in a dark flame. Sabre yelled from the unbearable pain until his eyes became like Meta’s. As he lets go of Sabre’s hand he stands up.*

SabreW: Wow, this is amazing. I feel great, like I can take on the world.
Metamaniac: Good, but we need to leave. I think our duel may have attracted some unwanted attention.

*Meta pulled out his cell phone, and sent a message to the server requesting to leave DGA. Within a few seconds he received a confirmation message and in front of him showed a large image of the Silent City Game Server room.*

Metamaniac: All right let’s go.

*Meta and Sabre walked into the image, which closed after they passed through it. As the image completely disappeared, Scorpion and Vongola arrived.*

Scorpion: Hmmm, I’m sure somebody was here.
Vongola: They were Scorp, look at the ground. Scorch marks, large impressions in the ground, skid marks; something definitely happed here.
Scorpion: Scorch marks?? It couldn’t have been a fire, if there was we would’ve seen smoke, or at least smelt smoke.
Vongola: The only other thing that could have happened is a duel, but even so these are too much for a duel to cause, unless….
Scorpion: There’s only 1 person I’ve ever seen cause this much damage from a duel.
Scorpion/Vongola: Xander.
Vongola: But that can’t be possible, he died remember, we saw the body, Jeremy Kaiba even let his lab technicians run tests to ensure that he was dead.
Scorpion: Even so, Kaiba needs to hear about this and so do the rest of the Sacred 6.
Vongola: All right let’s take pictures for evidence and then call Kaiba.

*They both take pictures of the destroyed terrain with their cell phones, then return to the administrator offices. When they are gone a man steps out from behind a tree.*

Xander: Hmm they realized it was me already? Well I expect no less from Vongola and Scorpion. But just because they know it’s me doesn’t mean they know what I intend to do, nor can they stop me…

The Silent Countdown-Day 2

*At around 6:00, Frost walks towards the Red Dragon Archfiend Dorm with his two new friends, Terraplant and Blight, which he met at lunch. Blight had blue eyes, and raggedy hair which made him look like he just woke up. Terra on the other hand looked more sophisticated. He had green eyes, and his hair was neatly combed forward. They both wore the standard issued red cloak given to all Archfiend Red Dorm members and long black trousers.*

LegendaryFrost: Wow, diner was great!
Blight: Yeah, I don’t think I can get a buffet like that anywhere else. Chicken, steak, pizza, ice cream and cake!!
Terraplant: Is food all you think about?
Blight: No……ok maybe sometimes. Anyway, it’s great that you got into DGA Frost, especially after getting tested by Harper. That guy is too hard in tests; the last three guys he tested went straight to Black Rose Violet.
LegendaryFrost: Well, I guess I got some talent then.
Terraplant: Well we’re here Frost, welcome to the Red Dorm.

*As the three of them, walked into the large 2-story building, Frost’s mouth gaped open in shock. The main floor was huge, with a large flat-screen television on the wall, furniture, and a snack and soda machine.*

Terraplant: Blight, let’s introduce Frost to the other archfiends.
Blight: Um, you go ahead I think I left something back at the cafeteria.
Terraplant: Hmmm, ok.

*As Blight leaves Terra begins to introduce the others to Frost*

Terraplant: [What is Blight up to? I handle that later.] Hey guys we got another archfiend here!

*A guy making an image on a virtual tablet was the first to greet him. He had black hair that was a bit longer that a normal man’s hair length, but what really made him stand out was the fact that he wore a blue shirt while the other dorm members wore the provided cloak, red or black shirts*

????: Welcome to the Red Dorm man!
Terraplant: That’s Yuri Bakura.
LegendaryFrost: What’s he doing?
Terraplant: I think he’s making another signature. Yuri’s really good at GFX.
Terraplant: Well GFX stands for Graphic Effect(s). It’s hard to explain in detail, but it’s basically like design work done on computers.
LegendaryFrost: Another question. Why is he wearing a blue shirt?
Yuri: Because I like the color blue. You don’t have to wear red, or black just cause you in this dorm.
LegendaryFrost: Ok, thanks for that. Who are those guys dueling on that table over there?
Terraplant: The guy with the orange hair is called Pein; he’s also good at GFX. The guy with the black hair and sunglasses is Nerolwo. He’s not in Archfiend Red; he’s a DGA teacher, so you can go to him if you need anything.
Nerolwo: I summon Dark Simorgh and that’s game, good duel, Pein.
Pein: You won because I let you win.
Nerolwo: Hahaha, you say that everytime you lose. Well I gotta run.

*Nero walks towards the door and sees Frost*

Nerolwo: You must be the new guy, Frost, good job on you test, Harper’s really hard to impress. Anyway welcome to DGA man. Terraplant where’s Meta, Blight and Sabre?
Terraplant: Well, I haven’t seen Sabre or Meta all day, but Blight left just a few minutes ago.
Nerolwo: Wonder where he could be going at this time of night? Anyways I have to go, so see you later.
Terraplant: Ok. Now Frost, let’s go check out your room.

Near the Area where Meta dueled Sabre…

Blight: Meta, you here man?!

*Meta stepped out where Blight could see him, but his face remained hidden*

Metamaniac: Shhh, you gotta stop yelling so much.
Blight: Sorry, I just got really excited when you told me you found a way to make us better duelists, so we can finally leave Archfiend.
Metamaniac: Yeah I did. You didn’t tell anyone, did you?
Blight: No, just like you said.
Metamaniac: Ok then. I will show you something, and after I do, I want you to decide whether you truly want to join me.
Blight: Show me then.

*Metamaniac stepped out of the shadows to reveal his face and Blight couldn’t believe his eyes. Meta’s face had become darker as if he had been working in coal mines. His eyes were completely black except for his pupils which were bright red, and he had black lines going from his eyes down to his chin.*

Blight: CHRIST! What happened to you!!
Metamaniac: Oh this, just the cost of power. Now you must decide, will you join me?
Blight: I don’t know. That costs looks like a lot to bear?
Metamaniac: Oh really? Sabre thought it was worth the risk, and he’s happy with the choice he made.
Blight: Sabre joined?! Hmmm I’m still not sure..
Metamaniac: In all the years I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you this scared, but I guess it’s better I found out this way. He doesn’t need weaklings on his side anyway.
Blight: “He”? Who’s “he”
Metamaniac: “He” is the man who gave me this power, but since you won’t be joining us this meeting is over.

*Meta turned and began to slowly walk away. Just as he was almost about to re-enter the shadows of the surrounding trees, Blight spoke.*

Blight: I’m in.

*Meta showed an evil smile and began to turn around. He walked back over to Blight, grabbed his hand, and the conversion process began.*

At the same time in Vongola’s Administration Office…

Vongola: Ok let’s see if everyone is here. Scorp, Shock, Tino, Nerolwo, Johnboi, Redgar, and Harper.
Scorpion: Everyone’s here except for Redgar, by the way, why did you call him for the meeting?
Vongola: Well, I wanted Vem to come, but he’s busy running SDA so he sent Redgar, since he’s been here before. He does have a problem with punctuality though.

*The door to the office opened, and a young guy with brown hair, wearing an orange shirt with blue jeans walked in*

Vongola: There you are.
Redgar: Sorry I’m late, and I apologize for the choice in clothes, but I had to rush to get here.
Scorpion: Never mind that, now that everyone is here let’s start Vongola.
Vongola: Right, I’ve called everyone here because an important matter has come up. Recently, Scorpion and I found the remains of a duel that left some hazardous effects?
Tino: Is that all, that’s not so bad.
Scorpion: It is when there were scorch and skid marks on the ground. Look at these pictures.

*Scorp shows all of the people at the meeting the pictures, and Vongola speaks as they look at them quietly.*

Vongola: We have a hunch of who did it but we’re not entirely sure. Nero, has any member gone missing in the past few days?
Nerolwo: Well, only Metamaniac, and Sabre. Blight was in the Red Dorm earlier, but he left.
Vongola: I see, he already has a head start, this is bad.
Scorpion: Listen Vongola, if we beat him once we can beat him again.
Johnboi: Excuse me, but this isn’t the meeting of Scorpion and Vongola. We need more information if we’re part of this.
Vongola: I apologize for that John. The man we believe is behind this is called Xander and he was a former member of the Legendary Seven.
Harper: Wait, weren’t Kaiba, Scorpion, Vem, you, Kyosuke Kiryu, and Supreme King in that group also?
Scorpion: Yes we were, and to explain the situation we have to tell you why we disbanded.
Shock: I thought Kaiba disbanded it because he thought that there was no need for it anymore.
Vongola: That’s the reason he gave the public. The real reason is because that man, Xander, betrayed us and tried to kill us all.

Next Chapter: The Beginning and End of the Legendary Seven-Part 1

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 am

The story is getting more interesting after each chapter Frosteh, Good Job Wink Cant waith to see the story of the legendary seven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Cool duel with me and Meta, Frost. A couple things to point out though:

1. You got Junk Warrior where a Junk Destroyer should be.

2. It says I had 5400 LP when you attacked with RDA and CS for game? With those two I'd still have 100 LP left.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:33 pm

I editted th duel and added PSZ to attack with RDA and Chaos, and where did i mix warrior and destroyer?
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Quote :
Metamaniac: Oh nothing.
SabreW: Don’t lie to me, what all this about, this isn’t an ordinary duel. First you challenge me, and then you tell me Ruler stole my cards, after the duel……had….started. Wait a minute, I bet Ruler didn’t steal my cards at all! You tricked me!
Metamaniac: You’re right, Ruler didn’t steal them, I did.
SabreW: YOU BACK-STABBING CREEP! GIVE THEM BACK!
Metamaniac: [Good, his anger is returning, and I’m getting stronger] If you win this duel, I’ll give you the cards. Anyway it’s your turn.
SabreW: I set 1 monster face-down and end my turn.
Metamaniac: Well that was a weak move. I attack with Junk Warrior.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Thankx for showing me that, fixed
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 am

Wheres the new chapter :O
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 am

And yet no shadow
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 am

Sorry, frost, didn't rly have time to read it before

Nice work, the story seems to be interesting Smile

Btw, how did he use BTH on recruiter if recruiter's atk is 1200, he activated necrovalley after bth Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am

Whew here's the next chapter guys. Hope you enjoy it.

The Beginning and End of the Legendary Seven-Part 1

Vongola: To explain this correctly, I’ll have to start from the very beginning. Specifically, 5 years ago, around the time when this city was taken over by a massive crime wave. At the time, Scorp and I were young duelists who were just looking for a way to get out of that nightmare.

*As Vongola spoke, those listening began to vividly imagine the events that transpired*

Young Scorp: Vongola, you alright?!
Young Vongola: Yeah, no way am I gonna get robbed by these lowlifes.
Y.Scorp: I wouldn’t expect anything less, but this is getting too serious. We’ve been attacked 3 times within 20 minutes. I just wish Kaiba would use all that technology to solve this problem.

Y.Vongola: Well until then, all we can do is fight. Anyway let’s get to the tournament registration building and register before there’s no room.

At the Kaiba Corp. Office in Silent City…

*In a large white laboratory, a tall man with short brown hair walks in. His long silver cloak sways as he walks towards the enormous computer in the middle of the lab, and the computer’s operator.*

Kaiba: How’s the work on the automated security system going?

Technician: Well, after yesterday’s attack by the Blood Biker Gang, there was a major loss of data. We may even have to go back to square one on this.

Kaiba: I’ll increase security around the project lab, but do what you must to get this system up and running. We can’t let this beautiful city succumb to those criminals.[I’ll have to resort to my back-up plan if things get too bad.]

The Tournament Registration Building….

Y.Vongola: Damn, we got here too late. Those fights slowed us down.
Y.Scorpion: There will be others, but at least we can watch, the 1st match.

*Vongola and Scorpion walk into a brightly lit arena and sit next to a guy wearing a blue vest with buttons down the middle, and black pants.*

Y.Vongola: Hi, my name’s Vongola and this is my friend Scorpion. Could you tell me who’s in the first match?
????: Are you kidding me? You don’t know the guys dueling? It’s Vem vs Kiryu, two of the best duelists in Silent City! Oh, by the way, my name’s Supreme King, but you can call me S.K. for short.
Announcer: Who would of believed that we would have such an exciting match in the first round of the Silent City Intermediate League Tournament! One side of the arena we have…VEM!

*A young man around 15 years old with short brown hair stepped through a large pair of doors. He wore an open hoodie, white undershirt and blue jeans. Arena members cheered till their voice got hoarse as the announcer said his name.*

Announcer: On the other side of the arena we have…KIRYU!!

*Another man walks in through a pair of doors on the opposite side of the arena. He has long silver hair and wears a black shirt, with black and red colored shorts. The arena erupts in cheers that could make one go deaf at the sound of his name.*

Vem: Well seems like you’ve gained more fans since the last time we dueled. Though I don’t think an increase in fans wins duels.
Kiryu: I don’t think you’ll be saying that when I beat you.

*A grin spreads on the faces of both of these rivals*

Vem: Well, enough talk. Announcer start this duel.
Announcer: Both players will start at 8000 Life Points, and a coin toss will decide who goes first.
Vem: Heads
Kiryu: Tails

*The announcer tosses the coin which lands on heads*

Announcer: Vem gets to decide whether he will go first or second.
Vem: Hmm, I’ll go second I guess.
Kiryu: Good with me, I’ll win regardless.

*A duel disk forms around the arms of both duelists.*

Announcer: Duel Start!

Kiryu: 8000LP/Vem: 8000LP

Kiryu: I draw.I set 3 spell or trap, 1 monster card and end my turn.
Vem: Ohhhh nice, this ought to be fun. I draw. I activate the spell Pot of
Duality. I reveal the top 3 cards of my deck and add 1 to my hand.

*Vem reveals Snowman Eater, Debris Dragon, and Miracle Fusion. He takes Miracle Fusion and adds the rest to his deck and shuffles.*

Vem: Next I summon Elemental Hero Neos Alius.

*A monster wearing a white suit with blue stripes vertically down the sides jumps out of the large card hologram.*

Vem: Alius, attack his face-down monster!

*The monster jumps high into the air and nose-dives towards the face-down monster.*

Kiryu: Say good-bye to your monster, because I activate my trap card, Dimensional Prison.

*A vortex appears between Alius and the face-down monster, and begins to suck in Alius.*

Vem: Not so fast, from my hand I activate the quick-spell Gemini Spark.

*At that instant, Alius transformed into a bolt of lightning and passed through one of the face-down spell or traps, which flipped to reveal Infernity Barrier and exploded.*

Vem: Thanks to that card I get to draw one card. Then I set 2 face-down spell or trap cards and end my turn.
Kiryu: I draw. I set another spell or trap and activate Infernity Launcher. Using Launcher’s effect I send Infernity Archfiend to the grave. Then I flip summon my face-down monster, my Infernity Necromancer!

*A large cloaked monster with wild green hair emerged from the flipped card.*

Kiryu: Then I use my Necromancer’s effect to special summon Archfiend from my grave.

*The cloaked monster raised its right arm and a tall thin monster came out of his card.*

Vem: Oh, this isn’t good.
Kiryu: You’re right on that one. Since Archfiend was special summoned, I can add one card with “Infernity” in its name to my hand, and I add Infernity Beetle and summon it.

*A beetle flies down from the sky and lands on top of his card hologram.*

Kiryu: Then activate its effect, since I have no cards in my hand, I can send it to the grave to summon 2 Infernity Beetles from my deck. Then I tune my first Beetle with my Archfiend to summon Iron Chain Dragon and my second Beetle with my Necromancer to summon Ally of Justice, Catastor.

*A large vortex appeared around the 4 monsters, and when it dispersed a large metal dragon and a 2-headed beast riding a vehicle stood in their place.*

Kiryu: Now I activate, Launcher’s second effect. While I have no cards in my hand, I can send it to the grave to summon 2 Infernity monsters from my grave, so I summon Necromancer and Archfiend. Archfiend activates allowing me to add Infernity Avernger to my hand. Then I activate a face-down trap known as Infernity Inferno which lets me discard 1 card to my grave and send an Infernity monster to my grave. I discard my Avenger and send another Avenger.
Vem: Good thing I saved my warning, He plans to summon 100-Eyes Dragon and use its effect on Necromancer, but that ain’t happening, plus I have mirror force so I’ll destroy all his attacking monsters and counter attack next turn.
Kiryu: Now I use Necromancer’s effect to summon Avenger. I
tune my 3 Infernity monsters to summon 100-eyes Dragon.
Vem: Not so fast, I activate Solemn Warning allowing me to negate that monster’s summon by paying 2000LP.

Kiryu: 8000LP/ Vem: 6000LP

Kiryu: Sorry to disappoint you, but I activate Solemn Judgment!
I pay half my life points to negate your trap cards activation.

Kiryu: 4000LP/ Vem: 6000LP

Kiryu: I activate my 100-eyes’ effect and remove necromancer to get its effect. I then special summon Infernity beetle from my grave and tune it with my Iron Chain Dragon to summon, Scrap Dragon!

*The metal dragon fell apart and the pieces re-assembled themselves to form an even bigger dragon.*

Kiryu: Then I use scrap dragon’s effect and destroy my last face-down to destroy your face-down.

*The dragon absorbed Kiryu’s face-down card, and began to glow, and shot a beam on energy that disintegrated Vem’s face-down.*

Vem: [Damn, Gorz would be a big help right now, but I guess you can’t win them all.] Good job Kiryu, you’ve come a long way as a duelist.
Kiryu: Thanks you did help me a lot though. Time to finish this, my 3 monsters, attack and end this duel!

*The three monsters began to shine as they rushed at Vem to deliver the final blow. As they reached the middle of the duel field, the holograms began to become distorted, and formed into a large screen showing a face covered by a shadow.*

????: Attention citizens of Silent City, this is Xander, the one who will soon take this city to greater heights. You can either follow me or be left in the dust. I’ve already taken control of this building so don’t bother trying to contact that petty Kaiba from here.

*The dark figure disappeared and a message reading “The Revolution will begin in 3 days.”*

Y.Scorpion: Well that was a great duel.
Y.SK: You still thinking about the duel, didn’t you hear what Xander said? Aren’t you the least bit worried?!
Y.Vongola: Chill out. Scorp’s always been like this, you’ll get used to it. Anyway I’m going home since it seems that the duel is over. I’ll look more into this tomorrow.

Technician: Kaiba, we just received reports that Xander has made another statement about his revolution. This time he says it will begin in 3 days.
Kaiba: When will the city’s security system be ready?
Technician: The earliest that it can be completed is in 2 weeks! What are we going to do?!
Kaiba: We’ll resort to my first plan.
Technician: That plan is too risky! Sir, with all due respect that plan is suicide!
Kaiba: Whether it’s a risky or safe plan doesn’t matter right now, it’s the only plan we have. I’ll announce it tomorrow.

The next morning….

Y.Scorp: Wow, that was a terrible sleep. Guess I shouldn’t
have drunk so much before going to bed.

*Just as he gets out of bed Scorp’s phone begins to ring*

Y.Scorp: I don’t like getting calls as soon as I wake up, but ehh what the hell?

*Scorp picks up the phone and answers the call.*

Y.Scorp: Hello?
Y.Vongola: Scorp! Hurry turn on your TV, you have to see this!
Y.Scorp: I hope it’s worth it.

*Scorp turns on the TV just in time to hear Kaiba address the city*

Kaiba: Today will be the start of the “Decide the Future Tournament”. This tournament will end at exactly 12:00 midnight. It will consist of 2 rounds; the first round will be done using a point system. Each member starts with 2 points. Any duel won will award the winner with 2 points, any duel lost will cause a loss of 1 point. To get to round 2 you must have 20 points meaning you must win 10 duels. When you have 0 points, you’re out of the tournament. The duels will be best 2 out of 3. I’ve spoken to government officials and for today only, they’ve brought in a military security force to make sure that nothing wrong happens. If by the end of today, no duelist has 20 points, the 6 duelists with the highest point score will go on to round 2. Finally, to the prize of this tournament. The winner of this tournament will have the honor of controlling Silent City with me as equals; 50-50. Good luck.
Y.Scorp: This is amazing. Vongy, this is what we’ve been waiting for! A chance to prove ourselves!
Y.Vongola: I know man! Get ready, I’ll be at your house in 10 minutes!

Techinician: Sir, I hope you have a back-up plan in case this fails.
Kaiba: It won’t fail, because I’ll be waiting for them in round two…

Next: The Beginning and End of the Legendary Seven-Part 2
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:53 am

ahm, CONTINUE!!!! I WANT MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:37 am

:O yes we want more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:01 am

Y.Scorp: Wow, that was a terrible sleep. Guess I shouldn’t
have drunk so much before going to bed.

*Just as he gets out of bed Scorp’s phone begins to ring*

Y.Scorp: I don’t like getting calls as soon as I wake up, but ehh what the hell?

Yeah...that really does sound like scorp xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 am

Vem is so gay to go 2nd lawl

And yet no shadow. xD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 am

Shadow is coming........get ready.....
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am

lololol im not forcing u but i was jus messing around coz im bored

srsly if u got annoyed im sry o.O
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 am

No seriously, I have a place for u in the fan-fic, and not just any cheap role either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)   The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise to Glory{Chapter 6}(NEW)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next