Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6

Go down 
+2
LegendaryFrost
Vongola-x
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 am

Was bored, because KC was down so wrote this, comment... Might be nothing really good, but meh... And didn't really add character descriptions for now, was to lazy Razz

Chapter 1: The Day it All Began

My name is LNoir, I am a normal high school student with no excitement in my life and I don’t posses any extraordinary talents whatsoever… or at least I thought so, until that destined day…

The year - 2505. The whole world is in excitement with the card game called Duel Monsters. Heck, they even built a whole virtual world where they could play it… If this isn’t crazy, then I don’t know what is. Personally, I have never even tried playing it, thought I read the rules, just in case, ‘cause you never know, right? And since I never tried playing it, I don’t have any cards of my own as well.

A normal morning, sun is shining through the window on my face to wake me up. I get up, take a shower, eat breakfast and head out to school. On my way to school I always passed the biggest Duel Monster’s card shop in town, but since I had no interest in that game, it never really mattered, but this time was different. While passing by, I accidentally saw a small kid being bullied by some high school students that seemed my age:

Young kid: Please, give me back my cards, they are really dear to me. I begged my mom for AGES to get them for me.

Bully 1: No chance kid, we won those in a fair duel against you.

Bully 2: Yeah, don’t complain after a lost duel. Even if you are a child, its still pathetic…

Young kid: But, you guys forced me to this duel and said if I don’t bet my deck as the price you would beat me up *starts crying*

LNoir: *shouting* Hey you scumbags, give that kid his cards back! Aren’t you ashamed of yourself, bullying such a small child?!

Bully 1: Huh? Who the hell are you and what do you think are you saying to us, HUH?

Bully 2: You want trouble, guy?! *looking at LNoir with a threatening look*

???????: Now, now guys, if he wants to get those cards back for the kid let him TRY, in a DUEL that is. *evil grin*

LNoir: Duel? But I have no cards or a duel disk.

Bully 1: Not that you even could stand a chance against our boss. Chelsea is our town’s champion, he won all the local tournaments and he is about to enter an academy in Pseudospace. He is destined to become the No. 1 in the world!

LNoir: (Destined, huh? I have never even thought about my destiny)

Chelsea: No cards or disk? Luckily for you we are near the biggest card shop in town, I am sure you can find a duel disk and some cards there. We will wait for you here, if you truly want the kids cards back, come back here in 1 hour, the kid will stay with us till then, if you get what I mean.

LNoir: (Now what have I done, the kid is even in bigger trouble then before and that’s only because of me and I will have to duel the “town champ”? Me? Who has never dueled in his entire life?... Damn it! I have no other choice now) Ok, I will be back soon, wait here and don’t do anything to that kid!

Chelsea: Don’t worry he will be just fine, as long as your return, that is *evil grin*

A few minutes later, in the shop:

LNoir: Could I get a duel disk and some good cards please?

Shop assistant: Duel disk – no problem. As for the cards…

LNoir: What about the cards?

Shop assistant: Well, you see, we had a HUGE sell yesterday and are almost sold out. The only packs that are left are “Normal monster” packs.

LNoir: That will have to do, just give them to me quickly!

After getting the cards LNoir started building his deck, thought he had never done it before, it somehow fell him easy to do it. He didn’t even had to think much about it, it was really strange, but he had no time to think about it, he had to save that child…

2 minutes before the given hour passes:

Bully 1: I am sure he ran away, he will not come back. That weakling realized that he doesn’t stand a chance vs our champ *laughing*

Bully 2: He he, kid, seems like your hero ran away.

LNoir: Don’t talk nonsense, here I am, ready to fight you scumbags!

Chelsea: So you’re finally here, well let’s start your doom then, shall we?

Both duelists: DUEL

Chelsea: Since you’re the weakling here, I will let you start. Go ahead show me your pathetic moves.

LNoir: I might have no experience like you, but I will do my best to save that child! Draw! Hmm (lets hope I will not to many mistakes now) I set a monster face-down and set 1 s/t card. Your turn.

Chelsea: That’s it? Ok, my turn. Draw! I activate “Mystical Space Typhoon” and blow away your face down s/t card.

LNoir: I chain my card “Common Charity”, with this card I draw 2 cards and remove “Gladiator beast Andal” in my hand from game.

Chelsea: Hmm, that was…“Unexpected”. Now I summon “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” in attack position.

A big humanoid bird with black and blue feathers appeared. Even thought LNoir had seen duel monster duels before on tv, but it was his first time in a duel and it seemed like a real monster was standing right in front of him.

Chelsea: Shura, attack his monster!

The monster was flipped face-up, but got not destroyed. It was a man with black hear that was tied to a pony tail, in thick armor and defending with his sword. (Chelase:7800)

LNoir: To bad for you, my “Chamberlain of the Six Samurai” had 2000 defense points and is not destroyed by your attack.

Chelsea: A normal monster? How pathetic, do you really think you will defeat me with only normal monsters?

LNoir: I will never know without trying, will I?

Chelsea: Suit yourself. I set an s/t and end my turn.

LNoir: Draw! Now I summon “Gene-warper Warwolf”

Chlsea: Not bad attack points, however I chain my “Icarus attack”, by tributing my shura I can destroy 2 cards on the field and choose your monsters.

LNoir: What?! But you made a mistake now *giving a confident look*

Bully 2: Chelsea? A mistake? You’re bluffing!

LNoir: No I am not, he should have activated it on the battle phase, because now I activate “Swing of Memories” and summon my Warwolf from the graveyard.

Chelsea: Damn, but it will be gone on the end phase any way!

LNoir: Yes, but by then I will have something stronger. I activate a second swing and bring back my chamberlain. Now I activate “Natural tune” it makes 1 of my normal monsters into a tuner. Now I tune my 2 monster together and summon “Scrap Archfiend”

A huge monster with horns and wings, made all out of metal appeared on the field.

LNoir: Archfiend attack him directly (Chelsea: 5100) Now I activate “Heart of the Underdog” and end my turn (LNoir: 0 cards in hand)

Chelsea: (Damn, I didn’t expect him to be able to do such moves. However, I haven’t lost yet) Draw! *disappointed look* Luck seems to be on your side now. I set a monster and end my turn.

LNoir: Draw! YES, I activate my heart’s effect: if I draw a normal monster on my draw phase, I am able to draw 1 more card. Well, luck REALLY seems to be on my side, I drew a normal monster again, so I can draw 1 more time.

LNoir draws until he has 5 cards in hand.

LNoir: I summon “Luster Dragon”. Luster attack his monster.

“Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor” has been destroyed.

LNoir: Now my Scrap Archfiend, direct attack! (Chelsea: 2400) Now I set a card and end my turn.

Chelsea
: Draw! Yes! Your luck has ended! I summon “Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn”, thanks to his effect, I can normal summon him without a tribute when my opponent controls monsters and I don’t. And now that I control a Blacking monster I can special summon these: 3 of my “Blackwing - Bora the Spear’s”, plus I activate Siroccos effect, by selecting 1 blackwing monster on the field I can let him gain attack points equal to all blackwing monsters on he field except the selected monsters. I select Sirocco, now he has 7100 attack points. Sirocco, attack his Scrap Archfiend.

LNoir: (Is he really a “champ”, he is waisting so many cards and is so reckless, no protection at all) I chain my “Justi-Break” when my opponent attacks a normal face-up monster I am able to activate this card, now all monsters on the field, except attack position normal monsters are destroyed.

Chelsea: WHAT?! How could it be? My monsters, all gone? I can’t believe this! I activate Vayu’s effect in grave and remove him with sirocco to special summon “Blackwing – Armed Wing”, I set a card and end my turn.

LNoir: Draw! I summon another Luster Dragon and now I Att… No wait! (What is this, this feeling? It is telling me to play the card I just drew) I activate “Dust barrier” and now Scrap Archfiend Attack his Armed Wing.

Chelsea: I activate my “Book of Moon” it flips your Scrap Archfiend to face-down defense position.

LNoir: Not so fast! Don’t forget the card I just played. All normal monsters on the field can’t be affected by spell cards. Now my Archfiend, destroy his monster and my Luster Dragon’s attack him directly! (Chelsea: 0)

LNoir: (Hmm, Blackwings, huh? Even thought he lost, he seemed like he hadn’t mastered the deck, may be they would be fitting for me and for some reason they were giving me such a nostalgic feeling? No wait! What am I thinking?! I don’t play Duel Monsters)

Chelsea: What?! HOW could I lose?! You said you never played this game before! And you didn't even lose ANY life points!

Bully 1: Here’s your deck *throwing it on the ground*, have it, I will not stick to that loser any more.

Bully 2: Me too, lets go and leave him be in his misery.

LNoir: Nice friends you have there.

Chelsea: AAAAH! I won’t forget this! *runs away*

LNoir picks up the cards and gives it to the kid. As thanks he/she removes his/her hat and bows.

LNor: What?! A girl?!

Young Kid: Yes, what else did you think? My name is Kitsune and I will become one of the best female players in the world. Thank you for your help, I will never forget this!

On the way home LNoir thought about today’s events and that he REALLY enjoyed the duel he had.

LNoir: I’m home! Not that anybody’s here.

LNoir was living alone. His mother had died when he was young and his father was working somewhere in Pseudospace, thought LNoir didn’t really know what his father was doing.

LNoir: What’s this? A letter?

“Dear LNoir,

I was informed by an old friend that today you had your first duel and you won. Congratulations! Now it seems that the time has come, I will have you enter a dueling academy in Pseudospace so that you can fully develop your potential so you can become the “10th”. Together with this letter I have sent you a present, ALWAYS have it by you.

Love,
Dad”

LNoir looked in the envelope where the letter was and found a ring, it seemed really valuable and had something written on it: “Vongola”.

LNoir: ( What? I was being watched by an old friend of my dad and he sent me a letter SO quickly? And what is that ring? 10th? So many questions and no answers. Guess I will have to go to Pseudospace and look for the answers myself.)

Next time: ENTER Pseudospace: New World – New Friend.

Wasn't sure if treating Scrap Archfiend as a normal monster was right, but even if it is a synchro monster, it has no eff, so I just treated his as a normal monster.

Last edited by Vongola-x on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

This academy will soon be called Fan-fic Genesis Academy Very Happy. Nice chapter though I found it funny how you never dueled before, yet you were saying things like:

Quote :

LNoir: What?! But you made a mistake now *giving a confident look*

Bully 2: Chelsea? A mistake? You’re bluffing!

LNoir: No I am not, he should have activated it on the battle phase, because now I activate “Swing of Memories” and summon my Warwolf from the graveyard.
and
Quote :
LNoir: (Is he really a “champ”, he is waisting so many cards and is so reckless, no protection at all)

Can't be a noob even in your own fan-fic. Neutral

And of course the deck that you set your eyes on is BW Very Happy

One thing I liked though is that you added a hand count. I'm gonna have to try that in my fan-fic cause I keep losing track. All in all, great job.
Back to top Go down
EchoStar

EchoStar

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 am

Dude I think that what you just had done was AWSOME I love till the end lol Razz can't wait for the next chapter haha...O.o I'm serious can't wait
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 am

@Frost: true, it is his first duel. BUT

"My name is LNoir, I am a normal high school student with no excitement in my life and I don’t posses any extraordinary talents whatsoever… or at least I thought so, until that destined day…"

"After getting the cards LNoir started building his deck, thought he had never done it before, it somehow fell him easy to do it. He didn’t even had to think much about it, it was really strange, but he had no time to think about it, he had to save that child…"

YGO is his talent Razz

@Echo: Thank you, will write the second chapter when I'm bored enough xD
Back to top Go down
EchoStar

EchoStar

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 pm

hahaha lol you must get bored more often xD lol Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Like I said, can't be normal noob in your own fan-fic XDD
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Chapter 2: ENTER Pseudospace: New World- New Friend

Next day. LNoir was thinking about the events from yesterday and his father’s letter a lot and hadn’t really slept last night.

LNoir: (Dad, what are you thinking, me a duelist? I barely dueled once so far. How can I enroll a duel academy? Everyone will just laugh me out if I apply and fail at the test. But I NEED to find some answers. Enough thinking, I will just have to go Pseudospace and try my best.)

The “Entrance” to Pseudospace was a huge skyscraper in the middle of the town. You went there and had to enter a device similar to a teleporter, but it didn’t teleport you, it transformed your body into digital data and sent you to Pseudospace. However, the feedback was that what you experience in Pseudospace you experience for real. So death in 1 world meant death in both.

LNoir went to that skyscraper in order to enter the digital world. He was really nervous, it was his first visit there and the thoughts about getting his body turned into data scared him, but he was determined to go there, enter an academy and become a good duelist, so that he could uncover the mysteries surrounding him.

Inside the huge building:

LNoir: Hello, my name is LNoir and I’d like to enter Pseudospace.

??????: Helo, I am TMiracle, is it your first visit to Pseudospace?

LNoir: Yes and to be honest I’m not sure what I am supposed to do.

TMiracle: No worries, I will help you with your start. First you will need to choose a Pseudospace name.

LNoir: A Pseudospace name? Won’t my normal name do?

TMiracle: No, I’m afraid you will have to pick another name, that is not your real name. So what would you like to be called?

LNoir looked at the ring his father sent him, since he was said to ALWAYS have it with him, he was wearing it on his finger.

LNoir: V..Vongola

TMiracle: A moment please, sorry this name seems to be taken.

LNoir: (What? It is taken? I wonder who took it… But for now…hmm…”10th”)

LNoir: That’s it! Vongola-X. X for 10th in the roman numerical.

TMiracle: Ok, that seems to be not taken. Now please follow me to the “data-transformer” it will bring you to Pseudospace. Once you are there, you will be taken to the entry card shop and will be able to build your Pseudospace deck there. However, since it is your first time there, some cards will be to expensive for you, so be careful in what you buy.

LNoir: O..ok.

LNoir entered the strange device and saw a bright light. Numbers were surrounding his body and when the light vanished, the numbers were gone as well. LNoir found himself in a whole new world.

LNoir: What’s that, I’m wearing new clothes?

LNoir’s haircut didn’t change, he had normal length blond hair, standing up, and they were spiky. However, the clothes he was wearing: new, fancy sneakers – black. Black jeans, white shirt and a black jacket with the Pseudospace emblem on it.

After looking around he saw buildings he had never seen before in his life, high skyscrapers were to seen in what seemed to be the city’s center, close to him were some smaller buildings, but they were not normal. The whole city was built in a new generation of architecture. Nothing really seemed normal. After he was finished looking around, LNoir started searching for the Card Shop.

LNoir: Ah, there it is! I need to get a deck as soon as possible and head to one of the academies for a test.

LNoir entered the shop. Many different cards were to be seen. LNoir thought about his duel with Chelsea and remembered the Blackwings.

LNoir: Lets look for them then…. Oh, there they are. Lets see the prize. EXPENSIVE!

??????: Ha ha ha! Let me guess you are new and wanted to get Blackwings right away, am I right?

The man laughing had long black hair. Same sneakers and jeans as LNoir, but the jacket was different. It had an orange color and a different emblem that said “DUA”. He seemed to be a few years older then LNoir, but there wasn’t a big age difference.

LNoir: Who are you? And you don’t have to laugh that hard, I am new so I didn’t expect them to be so expensive.

??????: My name is Scorpion67, nice to meet you. Sorry, I didn’t mean to laugh you out or anything, but I just couldn’t stop myself. What’s your name?

LNoir: LN…. I mean, Vongola-x.

Scorpion67: Hmm, sounds kinda familiar.. Well, welcome to Pseudospace Vongola. Did you already consider joining an academy?

Vongola-x: Well, I wanted to take a test in an academy after I finish building my deck, but to tell you the truth, I have a complete beginner at Duel Monsters, so want to try joining a small academy first.

Scorpion67: I see, well then I know just the right place for you. I will take you there once you finish making your deck.

Vongola-x: Really?! Great thanks, Scorp, do you mind if I call you like that?

Scorp: No, not at all. Can I call you Vong for short too?

Vong: Sure, no problem.

They chatted for a bit more and it didn’t seem like they just met, actually if another person would see them now, it would look like those two have been friends for ages. Time passed and it was time for Vongola to go and make his deck.

Vong: Ok, Scorp. I’ll go make my deck now. Meet you in a bit at the entrance of the shop.

Scorp: Sure, hope you will make a good deck.

Vong: Thanks!

Vongola made a new deck, he chose his cards carefully, because he had not much money, but he seemed confident about his deck.

Vong: Sorry for the wait Scorp. I am ready now.

Scorp: Ok, lets head to DUA then.

Vong: DUA?

Scorp: That’s right, Dueling Universe Academy. It is not big, but comfy, so you should like it as for your first academy. Lets just go into that device there.

Vongola saw a device similar to the “data-transformer”

Vong: What is it? It seems similar to…

Scorp: Yeah, I know, but it is a bit different. It transports you from 1 device to another, teleporting so to say. This way we will get to DUA quickly.

Vong: Oh, I see. Ok then, let’s head to DUA then.

They both entered the device and a bright light startd shining, when it was over they walked out of the device, but they seemed to be inside some building. It was a big hallway with statues of duel monster and portraits of famous duelist.

Scorp: Follow me, let’s go through this door.

They went through the door at the end of the hall way and entered a huge duel arena. It had 8 fields for duels in it and some were being used by the academy members who were wearing jackets just like Scorp’s, just in different colors: Violet, Red and Blue.

Scorp: Well, we should start with your test now, you don’t want to sleep outside today, do you?

Vong: Sure, but where is my tester?

Scorp: Right in front of you. I am an Administrator in this academy and will test you.

Vong: What, my new friend will be my tester? Well, let’s go all out then, I don’t want you going easy on me.

Scorp: As you wish then. (Didn’t he say he was inexperienced? So where is his confidence coming from? Asking for his tester to go all out, I like you even more, Vong!) Ok, the rules will be: 2 out of 3 duels, in other words, a match. I wish you luck my friend!

Both: DUEL!

Next chapter: Test – Dorm – Surprising Offer
Back to top Go down
EchoStar

EchoStar

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Your good haha
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Hmmm a Reborn-Yugioh Crossover ehhh. Wonder is there will be a flying duel? :O good work.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:57 pm

@Frost: Yep, its kinda like a cross over, not sure what I will think of yet Razz

Chapter 3: Test – Dorm – Surprising Offer

Scorp (8000) – Vongola (8000)

Scorp: Since you are the one being tested, you will begin.

Vong: Sure, draw! Not to bad. I activate Destiny draw and discard Destiny Hero Malicious from my hand in order to draw 2 cards from my deck. Now I summon Deep Sea Diva and with her effect I Special summon Ice Blast User Rice from my deck. Now that the only card in my hand is Elemental Hero Bubbleman, I can special summon him. I tune my diva and bubble man, so I can summon Dewloren, Tiger of the Ice Barrier.

A big blue tiger with armour appeared in front of Vongola. Alone from looking at it it seemed that you are freezing, truly an “Ice Tiger”

Vong: Now I activate the effect of Destiny Hero Malicious: by removing him from my grave I can special summon another Malicious from my deck. Now I tuner my Rice and Malicious so I can summon him – Stardust Dragon!

A big shiny dragon appeared, it seemed as if it would be radiating, it was really bright.

Vong: I end my turn with this.

Scorp: (Wow, what an amazing opening move! Is he really a beginner?!) Draw! I set a monster in face-down defence position and an s/t. End. (I might be in real trouble here.)

Vong: Draw! Stardust, attack his monster.

A huge fireball came out of the dragon’s mouth and blasted Scorp’s monster away like it was nothing.

Scorp: My monster effect activates. When you destroy my pyramid turtle by battle I can special a zombie monster from my deck. I summon goblin zombie in defence position.

Vong: dewloren attack his zombie.

Dewloren scratched the zombie with his claws. The zombie froze to ice and shattered to small peaces.

Scorp: With goblin zombies effect I add “Plaguespreader Zombie” to my hand.

Vong: I end my turn.

Scorp: Draw! I summon zombie master from my hand. Now I activate his effect. I discard Plague to my grave so I could summon a zombie monster from my grave, I choose plague. Now I tune my two zombies together so I could summon MY Ice Barrier monster - “Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier”.

A big ice dragon appeared, it seemed that it was even colder then Dewloren.

Scorp: I activate his effect, by discarding 2 of my cards I can return 2 cards in the field to their owners hand and I chose Stardust and Dewloren.

Vong: I chain my trap “ Fiendish Chain”! It negates your monsters effect and doesn’t allow it to attack.

Scorp
: What, I just wasted 2 of my cards from hand! (He used a good timing to activate his trap)

I have no choice, I end my turn.

Vong: Draw! I summon another Deap See Diva and with her effect I summon Spined Gillman. Now I activate Dewloren’s effect and return my chain, diva and gillman to my hand so he could gain 1500 attack points.

Scorp: What? I can understand the chain, but why the monsters?

Vongo: So I could activate this spell trap: “Moray of Greed”. I return my diva and gillman to deck and draw 3 cards.

Scorp: (A plus 1 for the hand and it increased his monsters attack points as well!)

Stardust attack his Brionac and Deweloren – direct attack (Scorp: 4300)

Vong: I set a card and end my turn.

Scorp: (I really don’t know what I should do. He has Stardust, so my destruction effects will not work and he probably set his chain again, so he will be able to negate my monster effects too. What a combo play!) Draw! I set a monster and a s/t. End.

Vong: I activate giant trunade and return all s/ts to our hands. Now I use Miracle fusion and remove Malicious and Rice from grave so I could summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero, but that is not all I summon Gillman and now activate the spell card Polymerization, I fuse Zero and Gillman so I can summon another Zero.

Scorp: But why would you do it?

Vong: When my Zero leaves the field in any way, his effect activates and all of your monsters are destroyed.

Scorp: What?! My last defense – Pyramid Turtle, gone!

Vong: Now my monsters attack him directly and end it! (Scorp: 0)

Every student who was in the arena and watched the duel was speechless, Scorpion67 defeated without putting up a fight, by a NEWBIE, how could this happen?!

Vong: (What is this feeling, I feel like I am full of POWER! I haven’t felt better in my life! Wh-what’s that?)

The ring on Vongola’s finger started to shine and he started hearing a voice.

??????: Young blood of Vongola, you who inherits my blood, will also inherit some of my power. This is only the beginning, but be prepared, power always comes with danger.

Vong: What?! Who are you? What is happening to me?

The ring started to shine even brighter and then suddenly the light disappeared and Vongola collapsed on the arena field.

Scorp: He is waking up!

Vong: Wha..? Where am I? What happened?

??????: You suddenly collapsed in the middle of your test. You are currently in your new room.

Vong: The test! Wait, my room?! But you just said I collapsed in the middle of the test, how can I be in my room if I haven’t finished it?

??????: We have seen enough of your skill and Scorp told me you are a beginner?

Vong: Yes, the duel vs Scorp was my second duel ever, but who are you and what dorm did I get into?

??????: Second duel ever?! (Can it be even possible? It seemed like he was almost a professional.) I am Yuri Bakura, the main administrator of DUA and you are in the Dorm of the DUA staff.

Vong: Staff?! I don’t understand, I am only a new member, why am I here?

Scorp: After seeing your skill, Yuri decided to offer you a position as a tester. Isn’t that great?

Vong: Me a tester?! Can I really make it?

Yuri: After what we have seen today, I am sure will be able to do it. But we decided that you will undergo some training with Scorp before you become an official tester here. Do you accept, Vongola-x?

Vong: Of course I do! I am so happy, me a tester?!

Yuri: Then here you go, a tester duel disk and jacket.

Scorp: Vong, congratulations on this position, I know you will be a great tester my friend.

Vong: Wait, but what was that light before I collapsed?

Scorp and Yuri looked at each other with a confused look.

Yuri: Light? What light? No one saw a light. You just collapsed after winning the duel against Scorp. You just probably were fatigued after coming to this new world, that’s all.

Vong: I see… (But it seemed so real! Just what IS “Vongola” and what secrets does it hide? That strange voice was also talking about power and DANGER. I just hope it will not all go over my head, that I can handle the things that are coming at me)

Scorp: Ok, Vong, we will be leaving you for now, have a good rest.

Both of them: Bye!

Vong: Cya.

Next Chapter: The danger approaches

Comment: Sorry Scorp for making you lose this badly, but it is only for this time Razz

Last edited by Vongola-x on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Wow you set Scorp up for pwnage, with ZOMBIES!! Can't wait to see his reaction to this. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:21 pm

this is only for this duel, he will pwn later on Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Scorpion sucked badly :[

And yet no shadow ._.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:12 am

Shadow wrote:
Scorpion sucked badly :[

And yet no shadow ._.

don't be so impatient, the story starts from DUA... I didn't know u back there
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 am

lawl k

but i was kidding o.O anyway when do u have time to post all this :/ specially when ur in uni
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 am

Shadow wrote:
lawl k

but i was kidding o.O anyway when do u have time to post all this :/ specially when ur in uni

lol. I did it all yesterday, when kc was down

and I am on holidays till Tuesday Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 am

OMG ... Why do you made me suck that much Sad

Interesting story tho. I was thinking about making my own fan fic too Smile keep up with this story I wana see more Smile
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:26 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
OMG ... Why do you made me suck that much Sad

Interesting story tho. I was thinking about making my own fan fic too Smile keep up with this story I wana see more Smile

DGA - the fanfic academy xD
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 am

Chapter 4: The Danger Approaches

Some time has passed since Vongola joined DUA. Since then he was going through some severe training with Scorp, it wasn’t always easy, sometimes it seemed like he was in a hopeless situation, but he always found a way to get through Scorp’s hard training and because the training was so hard, the two of them only grew closer and closer, they became best friends. In Vongola’s eyes Scorp was the best duelist he ever met.

Scorp: Good job Vong, with this, your training is over. I don’t have anything left to teach you.

Vong: Thanks Scorp, I was not bad to begin with, but with your help I gained so much more knowledge about this game, I don’t feel like I could lose now.

Scorp: Vong, it is true that you became way stronger, but in this world there are MANY strong people, just don’t get overconfident now, ok?

Vong: Ok, I will keep your advice in mind, buddy.

While he was training he also tried testing, his testing was rather strict and so far he hadn’t given a Stardust rank so far. He actually got a bit disappointed in the people around him. The only person who had given him problems in a duel so far was Scorp and no one else in DUA.

Yuri: Vong, we have a new member I’d like you to test. His name is Harper and he seems rather promising, take good care of him.

Vongola: (Harper, huh? Hope he gets at least to Archfiend.) Hello, Harper. For your test you will have to duel me and show me your skills. Are you ready to duel now?

Harper: Sure, whenever you are ready.

Vong: Ok, let’s go to the duel arena and start our duel then.

They walked into the duel arena. It was still morning so not many DUA members were in the arena at that time, but those who were there, looked at the entrance of the new student with curious eyes.

??????: Vong, who is the new guy here?

Vong: Hey Frost, this is Harper and he will be taking a test with me now.

Frost: Nice to meet you Harper, my name is LegenderyFrost, Frost for short. *whispering to Harper* You have though luck, Vong is a really strict tester, hope you won’t get Blackrose.

Vong: Frost, did you just say something?

Frost: No, no, nothing at all. Good luck Harper.

Vong: Well then let us begin with the test then.

DUEL

Vong: You can start, show me what you got.

Harper: Ok, I will blow you away and get to the highest dorm! Draw! I set a monster and a face down card. End.

Vong: I summon Elemental Hero Stratos and with his effect I get Destiny Hero Malicious to my hand.

A muscled man, veering bleu and silver, with two wings that had propellers in them jumped of the hologram card Vong played.

Vong: Go Stratos, attack his monster!

Stratos jumped to the monster and hit it with his fist. The monster card was destroyed and the image of a white dog appeared.

Harper: My monsters effect activates, when Ryko, The Lightsworn Hunter is flipped I can destroy a card on the field and I choose Stratos, now I mill 3 cards.

Startos disappeared from the field together with the monster he had attacked.

Vong: Not bad, you took down my monster. I set 2 cards and end my turn.

Harper: Draw! Hmm, interesting. I set a monster and end my turn.

Vong: Is that all? Ok then, draw. I summon Deep Sea Diva and with her effect I summon Spined Gillman. Now I tune my two monsters and summon Ally of Justice – Catastor. Now, my monster attack!

The mechanical creature shot a laser at the face down monster, and cloaked person with long tied hair appeared, you couldn’t tell if it was a man or a women, only that it seemed somehow mysterious, like some kind of spy.

Harper: You destroyed my Gravekeeper’s Sky, now that it was flipped; I summon another spy in defense position.

Vong: Another defense monster? It won’t help you much any way. I end my turn.

Haper: I wouldn’t be so sure that it won’t help me. Draw! Just the card I needed! I summon Neo Flamvell Hedgehog and tuner him together with my spy. Now I summon my Black Rose Dragon and activate its effect, when it is summoned I can destroy all cards on field.

Vong: Not so fast! I chain my Fiendish chain it will negate your monster’s effect.

Harper: And I activate my Seven Tools of the Bandit, for the cost of 1000 Life Points I negate the activation of your trap. (Harper: 7000)

With that, the Rose Dragon blew his wings and a storm of rose petals appeared and swept away the whole field.

Vong: You might have succeeded, but you field is gone too.

Harper: Yes, but now I activate my spell card: Rekindling. With that I summon as many fire monsters as possible from my graveyard that have 200 defense points. Come forth Flamvell Firedog, Flamvell Magician, Flamvell Firedog and Neo Flamvell Hedgehog.

Vong: What?! When did they get there?

Harper: Those are the cards I milled from my Ryko. Now all of my monsters attack him directly! (Vong: 2000)

Vongola was shocked: Harper was the first person beside Scorp to have ever inflicted so much damage to him.

Harper: Now I tune my dog and my magician and summon Stardust Dragon, but that is not all I also tune my hedgegog with my second dog so I can summon Scrap Archfiend. I end my turn.

Vong: Draw! I activate Destiny Draw and discard my Elemental Hero Malicious so I can draw two cards. Now I summon Deep Sea Diva and with her effect I summon Ice Blast User Rice. Now I activate my Malicious effect, I remove him from the graveyard so I could summon Another one from my Deck. I tune diva and Malicious and summon Colossal Fighter, but I am not done yet. I set 3 cards and leave only 1 card in my hand, that card is Elemental Hero Bubbleman. Since he is the last card in my hand, I can special summon him. I tune Bubbleman and Rice so I could summon Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.

Harper: To bad you don’t have any cards left in your hand. You will not be able to activate his effect now.

Vong: I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you. I activate one of my cards I just set cards Salvage and add Gillman and Diva from my grave to my hand. Now I activate Brionac’s effect and discard the 2 cards I just added so your both monsters will be returned to your extra deck.

Harper: (He is good he almost has me, but I will turn the tables next turn with my dark hole)

Vongola: This is not all, I activate another of my set cards, Miracle fusion and remove my Malicious and Rice from grave and summon Elemental Hero Absolute Zero. (Brio: 2300, Zero: 3000, Colossal: 3000) All of my monsters attack him! (Harper: 0)

Harper: What, all of my life points are gone in one turn? And I almost had you! Lets go for the second duel!

Vong: That will not be necessary, I saw what I wanted to see, I know where you belong know.

Harper: What?! Wait, I know I can do better, duel me once more!

Vong: No need for that, I give you the rank – Stardust Blue. Congratulations, Harper!

That was the first person to pass as Stardust while having Vongola as a tester, that night everyone was partying and having fun. Without knowing what was coming for them.

On top of a hill, near the academy, dark silhouettes of people were standing on top of it.

???????: So this is the petty little academy we were sent to take down, huh?

???????: Yes, it shouldn’t be a hard task, we will finish it in no time, Efane.

Efane: You can lay back and leave it all to me, Shadow. They won’t stand a chance against me, so you don’t have to make your hands dirty.

Shadow: We will see, if there will be a need I will help you out, if not: you can take them down by yourself. I don’t really care as long as we fulfill our mission.

Next chapter: The Fall of DUA, Part 1
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am

Ooohhh nice, wonder what dorm I'm in. Also, Shadow has arrived!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 pm

lolll man this story is cool Smile and now shadow cant say '' no shadow yet XD ''
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Yay I don't suck like Scorp xD. Only joking Scorp Wink. Commented in SDA but nice job I like where you're going with it

Last edited by Harper7000 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 am

Hey Harpy, Scorp didn't sucked, he was just ... .... ok yeah he sucked Razz but thats not a reason to point it out Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 am

OMAGAD IM EVIL! more like akatsuki lawl, but thats cool

btw noticed few mistakes but doesnt matter since im there ;P
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 am

Lol you know I was joking buddy. Besides Vongeh will make you pro next time, he just had to one-up you first xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6   The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Path of Destiny - Chapter 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next