Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDebris-Hime or Plant Synchro I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro Empty
PostSubject: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Monsters : 21
1x Tytannial, Pincess of Camellias
1x Gorz Emissary of Darkness
3x Caius The Shadow Monarch
2x Lonefire Blossom
2x Dandylion
1x Glow-Up Bulb
1x Spore
1x Effect Veiler
3x Debris Dragon
1x Card Trooper
1x Sangan
1x Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

Spells : 12
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Foolish Burial
1x Cold Wave
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot Of Avarice
3x Book Of Moon

Traps : 8
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Bottomless Trap hole
2x Solemn Warning
Total : 41

Extra deck : 15
1x Formula Synchron
1x Armory Arm
1x Ally Of Justice Catastor
1x Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Iron Chain Dragon
2x Black Rose Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Scrap Dragon
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Side deck : 15
2x D.D. Crow
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x My Body As A Shield
2x Nobleman Of Crossout
1x Mind Crush
1x Chain Disappearance
2x Pulling The Rug
2x Swallow Flip

Any ideas or sugestion are welcome! =D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Seems very nice and solid for the most part. I would -1 pot of avarice and +1 pot of duality though, 3 poa isn't necessary, you won't always have 5 targets and frequently you want to keep monsters in the grave. -1 starlight road, I've found it usually works better to side starlight road this format. +1 trap stun/seven tools to replace it. Take out mbaas for starlight road in the side, and find room for shooting star dragon in the extra deck (probably -1 scrap dragon... I never use him twice in one duel). That being said, that's mostly tech choices, you have a very nice deck, I'd like to duel you sometime. QuickDraw vs. Debris Hime Smile
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm

i don't know harper, i like 3 avarice. when i play plants i tend to have at least 5 monsters in the grave all the time haha. that and i really don't like duality haha

mbaas and starlight road are a debatable choice. on one hand lots of people are maining or siding trap stun/royal decree so my body would be a better choice, but starlight road gives you a free stardust =P. i guess its just player preference haha

and i agree with adding a shooting star dragon to your extra deck haha
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 am

what about trunade?
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:09 am

@ Harper7000 : I don't like POD for some reason, I like better 3 POA in plants well thats my preference. Since this format most people uses atleast 2 black rose dragon I would like to take advantage of it. Sad part of it is Cold wave which kills it.

@ j0hn0i : I agree with you My body would be better especially in game 2 which player will try to Crossout my ryko and My body is perfect for it.

@ Vongola-x : Maybe I could try trunade

Any ideas what to take out for Shooting Star Dragon? I like having 2 Scrap Dragon tho. I use it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 am

I personaly dont like the Red Dragon Archfiend, you already have collosal as lvl 8 beater and 2 Scrap Dragons that can get rid of almost any big threats. so imo

- 1 Red Dragon archfiend
+ 1 Shooting Start

next time i wont comment here cuz i dont want you to sumon that shooting star against me in tournaments XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:15 am

Yeah, it's good to always have 4 m/t removal cards (mst, trunade, cold wave, trap stun, seven tools, etc.). If you remove starlight road for trap stun, you don't need trunade (although you could use trunade INSTEAD of trap stun, depending on preference). Hm... I still say scrap dragon xD. The other choices I can think of would be other level 8's. 2 stardust is always nice, and necessary if you decide to still run starlight road. Rda is not a key card, but nice to have since you can use debris AND other tuners to summon it. Colossal would probably be my next choice, it's a nice staple level 8 to have, but how often do you bring him out? I would think it would usually be stardust or scrap dragon when it comes to a level 8.

EDIT: so yeah, colossal or red dragon archfiend, your pick
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:23 am

Hummm If take out starlight road for a seven tools or trap stun, I would take out 1 stardust dragon out for a shooting star but then I will only have 1 stardust and my only chance to make Shooting star unless I get hit by a Dimensional prison now im really f**k... But still Colossal fighter + Armory Arm = Wow...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 am

Yeah keep 2 stardust, it's good either way. Take out red dragon archfiend if you like colossal. Neither of them are OVERLY important, it's once again up to your preference haha
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 am

i don't think you really need trunade in this deck. in this format trunade is usually only used for otk decks or decks that explode. this is more of a control deck, in my opinion. theres only thing i'm worried about. lets say you have tokens and a debris in your hand and a dandylion in your grave and your opponent has a tytannial on their field? you can't get scrap dragon to get rid of it because scrap dragon targets. so what would be the next best choice? Red Dragon Archfiend haha. i think you should somehow fit the chimeratech in your side and then put the shooting star dragon in its place.
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:56 pm

I could do Red Dragon but i'll lose all my tokens =(
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 am

but tytannial will be gone =D
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 pm

I'll propably take out Chain Disapereance or Mind Crush for Chimeratech fortress in side and add Shooting Star
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Has anyone tried One For One in Debris-hime? I mean like I can discard Dandy for 2 tokens and bring out Spore, Glow or Veiler in my deck and then synchro for Formula? If yes what should I take out? If no then I won't add it! XD It's just some idea that came up
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

be careful not double post, its against the rules =b

but i've tried one for one and formula synchron and its pretty good haha. its nice to have that extra draw and a level 2 tuner that you can use. i don't know what to take out for one for one though haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

i agree with jhonboi, one for one is a good card but i dont see anything you can take out for it except probably 1 BTH and im not pretty sure it whort it so keep your deck like that bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro   Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro Empty

Back to top Go down

Debris-Hime or Plant Synchro
Page 1 of 1