Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy take on Debris I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My take on Debris

Go down 
+2
Harper7000
nerolwo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 am

well i was talking to DGA general Owner a dew weeks ago yeah i mean u scorp and we were talking about the meta and that i needed a deck to compete so i came up with this LWO Style

monsters
Tytanial Princess of Carmelias
Lonefire Blossom x2
Spore
Glow up bulb
Dandylion x2
Caius the Shadow monarch x2
Dark Simorgh
Debris Dragon x3
Ryko LS Hunter x3
Sangan
D.D. Crow
Effect Veiler
Card Trooper

Pot of Avarice x2
Pot of Duality
Book of moon x3
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
One for one
Charge of Light brigade
Mystical Space typhoon
Foolish burial

Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Solem Judgement
Solem Warning x2
Bottomless Trapholex2
Call of the Haunted

Shooting Star Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Stardust Dragon x2
Colossal Fighter
Blackrose Dragon x2
Iron Chain Dragon x2
Goyo Guardian
Brionac Dragon of the ice barrier
Ally of Justice Catastor
Magical Android
Formula Synchron x2

ok so if u are gonna tell me hey nero what is ur damn problem using Sirmogh in every deck
my response is they are hard to get and i like to show off LOL
and is a nice tech card no body is specting
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 am

i like the Simorgh in here xD. with only one, there's not much of a chance dead drawing it, and it's a good card. i think you could use a bit more spell and trap hate cards, even though Simorgh himself is kinda trap hate lol. i would take out pot of duality (it's good in every deck except quickdraw/debris i've found) and call of the haunted (eh, you have reborn) and put in another mst and cold wave/trap stun. i may change a few other things too but they're mostly tech choices that don't matter too much
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 am

My suggestion is to take out 1 iron-chain for a trishula[dragon and 2 tokens and debris in hand can bring him out]. Also take out a warning for a bottomless[or if you want to negate the summon forced back, I just don't like the idea of losing up to 4000LP from warnings], and cards of consonance instead of duality.
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

i don't think cards of consonance is a good idea. you wanna use debris, not have it in the grave. and i believe this is a irl deck, since he mentioned that they were hard to get. so i don't think he can get a trishula =b
and warning is better than forced back because warning gets rid of it, forced back puts it back in their hand for them to use again.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

as for cards of consonance it helps while u have all 3 debris in hand,if forced back isn't good then go with BTH, and i didn't know this was irl deck Razz
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm

If you have all three Debris in hand, you win Very Happy. Usually at least. Even if they do become dead, it's better to keep them on hand or set them until your can use them. Sometimes it's worth taking damage. And personally...I'd rather lose than pitch my precious Debris Dragon xD. I'll admit, I'm a little obsessed Razz. So yeah, Cards of Consonace isn't good here. Trishula on the other hand is a great idea. It's slightly hard to pull off (one of the only combos being Foolish Dandy, summon Debris and tune with all tokens and monsters) but on the times that you can pull it off, it's worth the space. Trishula pwns Smile. He can use Trishula on KC and for real life I would use Armory Arm instead of the Iron Chain.

Ps: didn't you guys notice that he's already running two bottomless? lol
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 am

hey , well obviously tishula is great but is still ocg i did this deck cuz i own it in real life so it doesnt apply , and another thing is kina hard to make synchros lv 8 without debris so the armory arm colossal otk is kinda hard to pull out
and yeah i already have 2 bottomless in
the cold wave for duality sounds decent so i guess ill try it
side deck suggestions?
and its true simorgh most of the time is not dead draw able to summoned ss from hand or grave or either sacrificing dandylion tokens and its damn awesome to ss him after a blackrose nuke
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 am

Well you can always get a Dual terminal Trish at the end of this month or the other for 200$ if you want to waste your money XD

I'm not a big fan of Bottomless trap hole in this format. I will probably suggest to take them out for 2 limit revers for tokens spaming and Formula Synchron Abuse. I'm kinda surprise to not see Giant Trunade and Cold wave in this deck. i will probably suggest to take out the Blind MST ( since you already run 3 Rykos and 2 caius ) and tu run 41 Cards to squeeze this 2 spells in the deck.

You can also consider a Caos Sorcer in the deck if I was you and i wont tell you to take out the POD cuz I know its for the Show Off Wink
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:22 pm

indeed is for show of cuz all my decks have heavy SS engine so this is the most suitable but naaa i guess i like ur fixes
so - 2 bottomless trap hole
+ 2 limit reverse
- pot of duality
- MST
+ Giant Trunade
+ Cold wave ( actually i had already replaced the mst for this one but havent updated this post )
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 am

Um...no offense but I think that's a really bad idea. Personally, I think even coth and reborn is a little much, although plausible and it's nice to have in a pinch. But removing staples for powered down versions of coth when you already have coth AND monster reborn? Bth has saved my butt more times than I can count, it helps a LOT more than limit reverse (IMHO). You can always side them out if they aren't good against a specific deck, but I would for sure keep two mained. Trunade over MST is player preference, doesn't matter either way. Probably side mst if you don't main it though
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 pm

i kinda have to agree with harper. it may not stop the summon but it does still save you a lot. and its probably not gonna stop the new six sams but eh you could probably side them out haha
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Well I'm just saying that cuz lately here in Montreal, Everybody is playing Chaos Debris and not the conventional Debris version deck and that version is just way BETTEr than conventional debris, you get pluses with all your plays and you dont need to play defensivly you spam tokerns and formula like a crazy and with all the pluses you get 2-3 synchros and chaos sorcerer ( and DAD if you sack like a real )the same turn.

I prefer to have more options with a single card and not a card that is only good in 1 situation ( like BTH ) but again thats just my oppinion. I think limit reverse is doing better than BTH now but when sams will come than off course i will tell you to play BTH. I dont like BTH no more since warning came out. I'm sorry to dont agree with you guys but really dont like BTH no more Razz I got tired of getting hyunlei and caius and blackrose and Stardust and....... ( list is long )without a good response to it Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Yeah scorp I see your point[I mean wat good is a BTH against Black Rose?]. I also like warning but I usually run 1 in my decks and side the other 1, and btw wat is the conventional debris?
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm

I definitely recommand trying Chaos Sorcerer in Debris nowaday people is playing Chaos Debris like Scorp said(we're in the same local lol) and Bottomless isn't good anymore like before. Now Warning is wayyyy better(even 10x times better). Since i've been playing plants for a really long time, you can try Limit reverse. That card is chainable, gives you many variety of plays and pluses! With Trunade it's even worse! Everyone like having pluses! XD So yeah Limit Reverse is a smexy card! >_<
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 pm

very interesting. i've seen japanese videos of chaos plants and never tried it before. and you guy made it seem pretty nice so i'll give it a shot haha
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Haha i've been trying chaos debris or 3-4 weeks now and works amazingly good! Much more variety of plays and combo with Chaos Debris now! =D Even Scorpion doesn't like me playing Debris! XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 pm

lol if i was in charge of the ban list i would have ban all the plants in the world !!!!!!!! ( expept pupet plant cuz i need it to beat six samurais XD )

I like Nero's Idea tho, 1 tech simorgh is cool. I will probably try 1 simorgh and 1 chaos intead of the chaos to see what hapens. I'm sure it can do good. I'm on a simorgh mood lately because of Nero Razz. I will probably try to get one next week.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

I would have to agree with you that Warning > BTH. As you explained, not letting the monster hit the field is much more useful. Not only that, but it can be used against smaller monsters like Debris Dragon, it can't be Trap Stunned, etc. But the question wasn't bth over warning, it was limit reverse over bth. 2 bth and 2 warning make the deck more consistant IMO. You're entitled to your opinion, I'm just saying what I've found to work best Smile. Plus...Limit Reverse isn't needed even for Chaos Debris. Chaos Debris is cool, I think I might try it out now
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:57 pm

so i decided to make the chaos plants since you guys kept talking about it. i think i like it better than regular plants O_O haha
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Looks like everyone is making Chaos Debris! XD I'll be posting my Chaos Debris soon! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My take on Debris Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on Debris   My take on Debris Empty

Back to top Go down

My take on Debris
Page 1 of 1