Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZombie Debris won Orlando I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Debris won Orlando

Go down 
+6
Harper7000
Quincy99
Snakedoc(Lord)
TinyCrash
yangaud
Scorpion67
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Zombie Debris won Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:55 am

Zombies are immortal Razz I said this a lot of times but I n eed to say it again. Zombies is the best archetype ever !! XD I was expecting Montreal players to top again but ali Yassin lost his Feature match against Herald of perfection ( the worst fish matchup XD ) and Nicky Lacaille got cheated at and he got a warning for unsportsmanship conduct cuz he acussed his opponent of cheating -.- but Still. Zombies got the title and Scorpeh is Very Happeh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:48 pm

if only card of safe return was still on Razz
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:23 pm

So yeah since it was ZOMBIE and PLANT so I guess that makes us happy ain't I right Scorp? XD You Debris hater! XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Yeah im pretty hapy zombies won, Was waiting for this for 2 years now XD I was actualy wishing I would win YCS toronto with zombies but meh XD

It sucks that judges at YCS sucks tho, Nicky should have toped -.-
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Man I just cheked out the list of the winer ! the guy sucks -.- he wasnt even playing Dark Ruler Hades -.- Yeah I understand that brio can do the work but -.- Hades is pro ! Meh
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

really cool,i love zombies
and i wonder what his build looks like
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Here is the list Wink

1 Tytanial
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Zombie Master
1 Mezuki
2 Pyramid Turtle
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Glow-up bulb
2 Lonefire Blossom
3 ryko
1 Card Trooper
1 Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
2 Debris Dragon

2 Creature Swap
2 Pot of Avarice
1 Monster Reborn
2 MST
1 Nobleman of Extermination
1 Giant Trunade
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Charge of the Light Brigade

1 Torrential Tribute
1 Call Of The Haunted
1 7 tools of the bandit
1 Mirror Force
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement

Seriusly I still think that my new version of zombie plants is better than that deck but he owns YCS so who am I to judge his deck Razz
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:06 am

yah aldo i think hamster isnt needed there
i would rather have a zombie world inside it and book of life and even ill blud
but thats only my oppinion
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:37 am

This deck screams "Screw you" Lol. Suprise Creature swap ftw. Single nobleman on ext. A third mst in his case. May look into that instead of dust tornado as i don't have to wait a turn. But I like this.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:57 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Here is the list Wink

1 Tytanial
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Zombie Master
1 Mezuki
2 Pyramid Turtle
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Spirit Reaper
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Glow-up bulb
2 Lonefire Blossom
3 ryko
1 Card Trooper
1 Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
2 Debris Dragon

2 Creature Swap
2 Pot of Avarice
1 Monster Reborn
2 MST
1 Nobleman of Extermination
1 Giant Trunade
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Charge of the Light Brigade

1 Torrential Tribute
1 Call Of The Haunted
1 7 tools of the bandit
1 Mirror Force
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgement

Seriusly I still think that my new version of zombie plants is better than that deck but he owns YCS so who am I to judge his deck Razz
weird...but cool! i suggestede Debris in your Zombie Plant topic but you ignored meh Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:14 am

I didnt ignore you, I was thinking about what to take out XD but i found place for it Wink
Back to top Go down
Teise

Teise

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:23 am

i love that ppl come to play swap now i played it like 2 years ago i fucked the big guys but they sayed thats bad dont play it and now it comes to an ycs winning deck Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:18 am

Holy shit, Teise is Alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blaze

blaze

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:53 am

i personally believe that the deck isn't that good and that in american ycs's no offense to anyone,but there can happen anything(watch bw topping top 8 without pods/warnings,ridiculous tbh),i loved the tengu birdman deck and especially the side that guy run.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:05 am

blaze wrote:
i personally believe that the deck isn't that good and that in american ycs's no offense to anyone,but there can happen anything(watch bw topping top 8 without pods/warnings,ridiculous tbh),i loved the tengu birdman deck and especially the side that guy run.
i checked the YCS decklists and tbh most of them looked like they were made by noobs. just being honest. there were some cool ideas to but...did no one show up to this YCS? lol
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:53 am

i agree with you guys. anything can happen at a YCS that will just through people off and lose to the weirdest decks. no offense to the guy that won (he won so i guess he must be at least good) but i think he just got really lucky. like that guy that topped with the gravekeeper/malefic/skill drain/geartown deck haha
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:58 pm

I love zombies aswell scorp. but tbh this deck to me seems kinda humiliating zombs -_- they just are nowhere close to the deck i used to love (2 mezuki 3 bfdd 2 allure 2 foolish) this just seems like another debris plant crap with zombies mashed in that. I guess the deck works but i personally dislike it due to hard to say... stupidity of it. Swap ok - thats pretty cool i admit it, same for tytaniel i guess. but hamster single trooper meh no foolish no mind c Razz if we look at decklist - 15 of its monsters are usually found in debris dandy decks. besides if it was me i would replace pyramids with tomatos... more food for spore and chaos. and spore can go lvl 5 that means to lvl synchro with dandy trooper reapers aka all the debris food, or rose with rykos. but yea. Also to most of tengu decks in top seem kinda randomish like touching in dark tryin to find best place for it. Thease days we have tengu scraps,tengu fabled,tengu plants, tengu god knows what - all players are splashing tengu and thinking that they are making something new and cool - for gods sake its just annoying. i dont even think tengu was that good in half of decks that topped. like i definately dont think that tengu should be used in decks that mill a lot(umm plants anyone?) but NOOO ppl just have to splash it cause its soo - cool. i love the fact that there are a lot of different decks topping, hovewer im deeply dissapointed in the decks themselves. Also i belive that didnt see more of GK,Hero beat thingys and etc just because of shiny tengu cause everyone wants to run em now. and not nuff playas who play heros and stuff anymore. And for gods sake - push the freaking sams out of the top. JUK!!!

Last edited by kiryu111 on Sun May 29, 2011 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teise

Teise

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:33 am

wow kiryu ur completly saying what i thought that zombie topped is cool but that deck wasnt special. all tengu decks looket rly random for me and fuck sams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snakedoc(Lord)

Snakedoc(Lord)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:30 am

i agree that deck is all over the place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Debris won Orlando   Zombie Debris won Orlando Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Debris won Orlando
Page 1 of 1