Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat's The Best Plant Variant? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's The Best Plant Variant?

Go down 
5 posters

Standard Tengu Plants
What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_lcap54%What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Junk Dopple Plants
What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_lcap15%What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
A Combination
What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_lcap8%What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Other
What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_lcap23%What's The Best Plant Variant? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

What's The Best Plant Variant? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:18 pm

What do you think guys? What's the best plant variant? Dopple Plants are all the rage in japan, but they don't have tengu. The more standard tengu builds here are popular, but we don't have quasar yet. Tengu seems slightly more consistant hands but Dopple is more explosive. Which is better? Or should we combine them somehow since we have tengu and quasar on dn, like putting tengus in the dopple build?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I ovted for Tengu plants cuz the its the deck I had more succes with it at locals the last 2 months, but tbh, I kinda have soketing for dopple plants, and thats the deck that made me winDGA Live 2 weeks ago. I like both, they both have their strong points and weakness, but I think Tengu plants its more anoying

Last edited by Scorpion67 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:45 pm

In my honest opinion:

To me, each deck pwns separately, and though combining them sounds like God smashing the world flat with Thor's Hammer (SANDA PILE!! Laughing ), it also sounds like trying to do too much at once. But then again, I'm no good at making decks so I wouldn't know the first thing about what I'm talking about anyway ( Laughing again).

Jokes aside, that's my opinion if I myself was thinking of trying to do that. My own skill at plants isn't quite at that level yet to try to hybridize that kind of deck. Maybe if somebody more qualified to try that out, such as maybe Vongy or Scorp or even yourself Harper, maybe it'll work out for you guys.

But in regards to the choices, I think I'd go with Standard Tengu seeing as like Scorp said, it's the more annoying of the two for me to go against.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Tengu plants is best IMO Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:52 am

Touuur guide Plantsssssssss alllllllllllllllllll theeeeeeeeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.With 2-3 e-cons its godlike.
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 am

I would have to say Junk Doppel Plants. I say this because I firstly was all for Tengu Plants and to be honest, opening with a Tengu nearly forces you to summon it. While you might have a Ryko, Dandylion, Sangan in hand that would normally be set. Tengu often gets Warning'd and thereby you sorta lose your first turn.

Tengu and plants themselves ( when it comes to synchro'ing ) I like it alot, because you keep having a fodder to make a lv 5 or higher. But then again, if we look at Doppel Plants. You also have that, only now in the form of Tokens. Besides that in Doppel plants you can also run Tour Guide at 2 and 1 Sangan as a sub engine, which will get more broken when XYZ's hit us in DN. Doppel plants are a bit slower in me experience than Tengu plants, but can last longer due to their explosive plays ( and defesive abbilities ).

So my vote goes towards a combination of Doppel Plants and Tour Guide plants. I call it Tour on the Doppel plants.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 am

Cool ideas guys, I can see tour guide working especially with exceeds now...except we have 0 extra deck space in plant variants xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 am

Quote :
except we have 0 extra deck space in plant variants xD

Your Wrong ! I have anough space for chimera and for an exceed in all my plant decks, you just need to know where to make the good cuts and Anyways trish is going to 1 in september
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Best Plant Variant?   What's The Best Plant Variant? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1