Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYugioh Story (China Steel Wall) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Creator : Yuri Bakura From TDA, DGA, TWA, DAD
Story : Yuri Bakura From TDA, DGA, TWA, DAD
Grammar Editor : Vongola-X From DGA, TDA
Character : Marauding Captain, Gagagigo, Blazing Inpachi,

Quote :
Rate if you like xD

point out my grammar mistake if you able to find one, i will edit it.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Maraudingcaptain5ds1-en-c-1e1

Marauding Captain was the strongest human. He served under Qin Shi Huang, the current king of china.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) RoyalCommandGLD1-EN-C-LE

One day, when Marauding captain went on vacation, the enemies attacked the castle of Qin Shi Huang.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) ReinforcementsDTP1-EN-DCPR-DT Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) DB2-EN106

The enemies managed to win the war.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) ForcedCeasefireDR3-EN-R-UE

After the enemies won the war, they increased the taxes three times by forcing the king to sign the contract.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) ConfiscationCP04-EN-R-UE

The properties of those who were unable to pay the taxes, were taken away, BY FORCE of course.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) InspectionPSV-EN-C

They even raped young and innocent girls when those girls didn't have money to pay the taxes.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Maraudingcaptain5ds1-en-c-1e1 Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Yu-gi-oh-gagagigo

Those evil deeds didn't stop until Marauding Captain came back. Marauding and his loyal friend, Gagagigo swore to avenge the King's death.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) SD3-EN003 Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Two-ManCellBattleDR3-EN-C-UE

The enemy knew this would gonna happen so they already prepared a trap. The enemies unleash the Fire Robot and fight with Marauding Captain and Gagagigo.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Picture

When Marauding and Gagagigo almost had won the fight, the enemy shot a laser at Gagagigo.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) MyBodyasaShieldCP01-EN-C-UE

Marauding saved Gagagigo from the laser by blocking the laser with his own body.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) 400px-PlagueDREV-JP-C

Before Marauding died, he told Gagagigo to win the war...

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) SolemnJudgmentGLD2-EN-GUR-LE Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) TheWarriorReturningAlive5DS2-EN-C-1E

Suddenly, God, seeing it all from heaven, felt so touched that he decided to revive Maraunding.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) DoubleAttackDR3-EN-C-UE

Marauding destroyed the robot with just 2 slashes.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) DB2-EN147 Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) RockBombardmentDR3-EN-C-UE

Marauding attacked the great China wall with all of his troops.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) RoyalSurrenderDR3-EN-R-UE

And he won the war.

Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) 032
After the war, they build a stronger wall, the China Steel Wall to prevent any enemy's attacks.

Last edited by Yuri Bakura on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 am

You Said:
Those who unable to pay the tax, their properties will be took, BY FORCE of course

took should be taken

Other than that, I must say this is a completely original story. How were you able to find all the cards to make the story this way?
Back to top Go down
dredor

dredor

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 am

Yes, very interesting, i never saw a story that is told with cards nice work.

Marauding Captain was the strongest human ever live in China. i think it should be "strongest human ever alive"
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:07 am

thx for pointing out those mistake xD
and i find those card at yugioh wikia and some of them, i think myself.

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:00 am

ahm, no offense Yuri, but I will edit the post in order to fix some mistakes Razz
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 am

thx, i will add u in the credit tomorrow, now i wanna sleep xD
Back to top Go down
Lavi

Lavi

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 pm

The whole fanfiction was posted and commented on 10th August (That's when my birthday is), so I couldn't resist to comment.
Even though the fanfiction is almost a year old,I'll comment only once,so it doesn't look like spamming at old topics.

The story was really original.
If you do more stories like this,it will be great,but do it a little longer.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall)   Yugioh Story (China Steel Wall) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1