Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeinteresting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  Empty
PostSubject: interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico    interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

so as you all know im from Laredo Texas but my girlfriend lives in Nuevo Laredo Mexico to get there u only have to pay a 3 dlls toll and cross a small bridge
ok so in nuevo laredo there is currently and for the last 7 years a Cartel War so every now and then they are shootouts
ok so i went out with my girlfriend to a Bar called OK COYOTE is was cool , really nice night got kinda drunk also my girl
so after i took her home i took off and went straight to the bridge suddenly im on a red light waiting on my truck ( i have a Blue 99 GMC sierra ) at 3 Am ... infront of me is a Grey PT Cruiser so suddently on the other way of the Street i saw a really old beat up Pick up truck being blocked by a Black Grand Marquis , a guy got down from the car and carjacked the little old beat up pick up truck ... then the same black car makes a U turn gets infront of the PT Cruiser 2 guys took off the car 1 still remaining inside ( the one driving the car ) 1 of the guys went to the PT Cruiser pulled out a Gun and Carjacked a couple so i saw the last of the guys pulling out a gun and walking straight to my truck ......... So in my mind i just said NOOO FUCKING WAYand it was kinda like an action movie cuz at that time i was with my Window Down lighting up a Cigarrette .. so i just hit the gas and almost run over the girl that was running from the PT cruiser
the guy in the black Car tried to block my way and again i hit the gas towards the black car; he changed directions and i turn inmmediatelly to one of the main streets ... in a wrong way ... yeah i drove the wrong way in one of laredos Main Streets avoiding being car jacked by an armed guy
i pick up my phone called my girlfriend ( i told her what happened and she told me to come back at her place the sad part about this is that in 2004 during a shootout my girlfriend brother got killed ) so i called my 17 yo brother and also told him ( he was wasted at that time at a friends party ) not to get out of whetever he was at that time
so i sleep over my girlfriends house , her mom asked me why i didnt panic well is not the first time they pulled a gun againt me i told her ( actually is the third time and at least this time was not directly againts my head )

so that was my saturday night
now anybody wants to come to laredo during summer ?
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico    interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:57 am

lol, may be not, have better travel goals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico    interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 am

Nero is a gangster that's why he gets held at gunpoint. Or he owes the cartels money. o.O interesting story nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico    interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 am

I will come if you promise me that when I come, We will be the ones Carjacking people Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico    interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm

Getting carjacked by Mexicans, yup, that sounds like home Razz (I live in Arizona). But I try to stay away from those places where they are...maybe you should try that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico    interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico  Empty

Back to top Go down

interesting Story from Nuevo Laredo Mexico
Page 1 of 1