Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChinese > China, Japan, Korea I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chinese > China, Japan, Korea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

Chinese > China, Japan, Korea Empty
PostSubject: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Ok, I just want to tell my opinion about Chinese (yellow skin). I think Korean and Japanese were once chinese before. Maybe some of them leave China and explore those lands. They look really alike.
PS:I am chinese myself.

And i think all (white skin) people were same race before. They explore new land and decided to stay there. This is my opinion about race/human.

Just my opinion ^^

Pls do not flame, just leave your opinion here ^^
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 am

What about [black skin]?^^
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 pm

that's true Yuri, but who cares? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:11 am

Yuri Bakura wrote:
Ok, I just want to tell my opinion about Chinese (yellow skin). I think Korean and Japanese were once chinese before. Maybe some of them leave China and explore those lands. They look really alike.
PS:I am chinese myself.

And i think all (white skin) people were same race before. They explore new land and decided to stay there. This is my opinion about race/human.

Just my opinion ^^

Pls do not flame, just leave your opinion here ^^

well, since you asked my opinion... Very Happy. I think you're right, and I also think ALL people came from the same race, and the same area (The Middle East). Idk what color we originally were, but eventually people moved to different parts of the world. In Africa, it was sunny and oppressively hot, so the melanin in their skin there became darker and darker, and the trait was passed on in genes through the generations. Same thing with white people. In Europe it's not near as sunny or hot so their skin became more pale, and then just like black people the trait was passed on. As for China and Native American idk, it was probably more hereditary-based than the others. Now you might ask "Well Harper, why aren't white people in Africa turning black?" well I can't say for sure but I can tell you my opinion. Humans are constantly changing, our average height is higher than it was a few hundred years ago for example. This is proof that we're evolving. Now I don't want you to take that the wrong way...I believe in God and Creation, not in macroevolution. But microevolution does exist. The difference between the two is that microevolution is small changes in a species. Macroevolution is somehow jumping from species to species which (IMO) is impossible. So with microevolution maybe we've become more resiliant to the world around us and rely only on genetic codes for coloring
@ruler: no need to say anything if you're not interested, bc other people might be haha

thanks to everyone who read this novel Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 am

@ ruler : meh, this is off topic, so we shud talk more xD

Anyway, my opinion is god create several type of human, different hair, skin colour. These are the main races of human. Black, brown, yellow and white. They started to migrate and then slowly they form a country.

Notice : I am not racist.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm

xD okay, sorry for "ruining" your party Razz
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 am

everyone was originally [dark skinned] when all the continents were together. after the continents split apart and moved into different climates the people evolved to make their bodies able to withstand those climates. people in hotter climates developed darker skin so that they couldn't be damaged from the intense heat rays and sunlight. colder climates developed lighter skin and other traits. asians, for example, were dark skinned like everyone else was, but when the continents split they were moved to a very cold and snowy climate. so they're skin became light, their eyelids formed an extra flap to protect their eyes from the cold[why asian's eyes are more closed than other people] and their body parts didn't grow and much, so that their body heat was easy to distribute throughout their body. and white people from africa aren't getting as dark because they may be from africa, but their ancestors aren't. probably from europe since europeans colonized most of africa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese > China, Japan, Korea   Chinese > China, Japan, Korea Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese > China, Japan, Korea
Page 1 of 1