Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeYCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?

Go down 
+12
SabreW
Enigma_m7
Quincy99
Vongola-x
nica89
darkness evil
j0hnb0i
Nuran
LegendaryFrost
Fallen King
Scorpion67
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guyz ! I am taking the liberty to announce you that some DGA members will attend wich is probably the event all the RL players are talking about lately and thats YCS Toronto

Why is everybody talking about it ? Well its simple. YCS Toronto will be the 1st YCS of the new format cuz the event is Exactly Septembre 1st and Septembre 2nd. You know the official TCG banlist is posted on Konamiès web site 1 week before Septembre 1st wich gives the players a verry small ammount of time to test the decks they want to play at the event but thats not all. The event will be held in a new format but also with a completely new set ... Return of the Duelist. Return of the duelist will hit the stores ( Legaly ) on august 27 wich is exactly 5 days before the event. With a new banlist and a set of new cards ( 10 TCG exclusives and 10 OCG exclusives not announced yet ) anything can happen in the event.

Now the reason why I am announcing this to you is because some of our members will attend the Event. From Montreal, Ultimatima and I will do the trip to Toronto. From the U.K Kiryu111 will probably do the trip too and I also invited some of our american members such as Notsogallantgallade and Johboi to attend with us but Gallade had some issues and I dont know if Johnboi is still interested

I will give you guyz a live coverage of the event ( even better thant I did Last year ) some videos that will be uploaded on my chanels, some deck profiles, duel videos at the hotel room and more

If some of you had in mind to attend the event, you can always PM me and we can probably meet there or even share a room. Stay tunned for more information about The Event

-Scorpion67-
Your DLkz Meta Knight
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 am

Top 16
5, Wind ups
4 Heros(1 Bubble beat)
2 Geargia
2 Dino rabbit
1 Psychic Featuring Grandsoil
1 Darkworld
1 Burn

7 Decks in top 16 really cool, hope Jeff wins with Psychics Very Happy

Top 8
3 WU
1 burn
1 DW
1 Hero
1 Geargia(machina)
1 Psychic
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 am

Top 4 is 2 WU
Geargia
And jeff jones with psychics

My froend just lost to WU his opponent was so happy to eliminate the only chain burn in the top 8. I will probably leave now cuz we all freaking tired and I rather go eat than watch the top 4
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 am

Jeff Jones is fuckin' legit. Also, his build's on Alter Reality Games if you guys wanna see it.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:50 am

Geargia with machina is sooo boss
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:54 am

Wind-Ups win, Psychics get second, Wind-Ups and Geargia round out the top 4.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 am

Jeff Jones is pro for playing that, this shows that other decks can win as well, if u have the right build and skills, i think some decks shouldve been played and couldve done great like BlackWings, Worms, maybe even some Scrap deck, but i guess people were to scared to try other things. But good start for the format so far
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:17 pm

NotSoGallantGallade wrote:

Geagia/Psychics win, Geargia/Psychics 2nd, WU get the rest
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 pm

LegendaryFrost wrote:
NotSoGallantGallade wrote:

Geagia/Psychics win, Geargia/Psychics 2nd, WU get the rest
1. Nice typo.
2. You're wrong. Graham had Wind-Ups, who beat Jeff Jones's Psychics in finals. Peter Tran had Wind-Ups and lost to Jeff Jones, while Jordan Koruntoff had Geargias and lost to Josh Graham in semis.

So... it was what I said.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Wishful thinkin m8 Sad

But all and all this is a sign of good things to come. Funny that now that the loop is gone(pretty sure it is) WU win(not sure if they've won before). Either way it kinda shows how versatile this format can be.

PS. All those who thought rabbit would still be the undeniable champ can SUCK IT!
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 am

Wind ups can still loop. They just need a shark and a magician. And they have won before. They won the US nationals earlier this year. I love how much of a variety there is in decks now.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 pm

j0hnb0i wrote:
I love how much of a variety there is in decks now.

this all the way. i don't even care if i lose now, bc it means i either drew terribly or the other guy was better. and i don't always lose to the same decks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?   YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YCS Toronto an Event you dont wana miss ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2