Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?

Go down 
+4
SabreW
Mageta
j0hnb0i
Scorpion67
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? Empty
PostSubject: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Sup mates Smile

Some of you may know that I was planing on going to YCS Toronto Smile well I am glad to tell you now that it is confirmed, I am going to Toronto Very Happy The tournament is in 2 weeks so dont be surprised if my activity goes down, I will be playtesting a lot with some friends.

I will make a video soon about the deck I chosed to use for that tournament and why I chosed that deck over all the other decks around. I hope I will do good there so wish me luck Smile Unfotunately, TinyCrash, Andrew, Nica and Yangod will not be their cuz .... They suck and they let me down ... No i'm kiding Razz they got some issues and they cant do the trip but Scorp wont let you down. When I will be back, you will see some pictures of the Event, you will also have some Deck Profiles of people who were at the event and probably some players interviews Smile

DGA will be the 1st academy ever to have such things so dont miss it Smile

~Scorpion67~
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

i wanna see your name in the top 32 at least!

and i know you're gonna do good because you have those "scorp" techs that nobody really thinks about haha

i was gonna do a report on the regional i was gonna judge at 2 weeks from now but i'm not going anymore because of work =b
Back to top Go down
Mageta

Mageta

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Good luck Scorp!

Do well for us.
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Go kick ass and take names like you always do, Scorp! XD cheers
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 pm

sweet , gl scorp
not really following real life dueling stuff but still looking forward to see vids from u Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:07 am

Good luck Scorp u better do well, and play test against me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 am

You better or win or I'll... I'll... I dunno what I would do! but something bad though..

nah GL !!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 am

Good luck bro! I think you'll do great, though it's always possible to get unlucky. I'm curious what your deck choice is
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 am

Thx a lot for the support guyz Very Happy

and for those who are curious about my deck choice, the video of my deck will be up today so keep watching DGA activity Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?   DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ? Empty

Back to top Go down

DGA Represented at YCS Toronto ?
Page 1 of 1