Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark World FTW??(for March) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark World FTW??(for March)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

Dark World FTW??(for March) Empty
PostSubject: Dark World FTW??(for March)   Dark World FTW??(for March) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 am

Hey guys, I've been running Dark World ever since they came out (even before the SD) and I've been wanting to work around a pretty solid build for them because my problem is consistency in the deck. I've been using X-sabers as my main but since it got lost to the flood im only left with my Dark World deck. silent
2 situations, same problem.
BAD DRAW
1st situation, all monsters in hand, no discarder. Sad
2nd situation, has discarders, only Broww in hand... Neutral

So here's my build, and please bear in mind that I'm an OCG cards so putting in TCG cards is out of the question... Shocked

Dark World FTW??(for March) Sad_bm10

i know you guys can help with this as you did before with my previous decks, especially the X-Sabers (RIP) T_T coz i've been losing my competitiveness here. pale
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Dark World FTW??(for March)   Dark World FTW??(for March) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:39 am

Well if you want it turbo style then

-3 pod( this slows you badly)
-1 DAD(you don't need this in turbo)
-1 Dark world lightning
-2 BTH

+2 dragged
+3 reckless greed
+1 mind crush
+1 2nd torrential

EXTRA:
Try tiras and adreus or maybe that ocg thing volcanosaurs or something

maybe some synchros since you might reborn a tuner
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dark World FTW??(for March)   Dark World FTW??(for March) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:40 am

wherre is trance archfiend o.0
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Dark World FTW??(for March)   Dark World FTW??(for March) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 am

I don't like trance in turbo DW, it can do well in other skill drain one but not this version, but he can try 1 at max I guess.
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: Dark World FTW??(for March)   Dark World FTW??(for March) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:51 am

@Shadow: Your fixes resemble my previous build of my Dark World deck only that i had mind crush at 2... Cool But unfortunately, that build failed me during the last tournament, got too many bad draws and the lack of defensive cards spoiled most of my matches. Crying or Very sad Is there an alternative to reckless greed? For consistency purposes i think. Question

@Scorpion: Trance Archfiend is there in my side, i don't run him in main coz he slows me down a bit as Shadow said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark World FTW??(for March)   Dark World FTW??(for March) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark World FTW??(for March)
Page 1 of 1