Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homegate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D Empty
PostSubject: gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D   gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 am

just dueled against a guy in DN who used dark world, and he used gates eff, and sent from hand grapha, so I thought grapha missed the timing because he had to draw a card for the spell card right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D   gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:12 am

nope. Grapha's effect is a mandatory effect that activates when it is discarded but starts a separate chain after the effect of gate resolves.
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D   gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am

What JohnBoi said. His effect is mandatory so it will start a different chain after the effect of gate resolves.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D   gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:43 pm

okay thanks Very Happy

/CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D   gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D Empty

Back to top Go down

gate of the dark world and dark world monsters :D
Page 1 of 1