Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDarklight Discussion I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darklight Discussion

Go down 
+7
Minako
Vongola-x
yangaud
darkness evil
Exiled
Harper7000
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Darklight Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Spoiler:

This card got a little bit of hype before it was released, but now no one gives a crap o.O. It seems pretty good though, i think it has potential. Its main use i see in Blackwings, but maybe that's just because i'm playing Blackwings irl again. Says "suck it" to Wind Ups. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm

I made a troll rabbit normal deck with hunter dragons and alexandrite's, this card actually clutched the game for me. Its pretty good anti-meta card, top decks cant run it though cause every top deck special summons xD
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm

I see that it can be pro in Gravekeeper decks, but not sure how things will turn out in todays meta so we need to see how next banlist turns things out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:10 pm

The original problem with it was that people didn't want to risk minusing themselves if they only destroyed 1 monster...but if that was the case, why play it? lol.

I honestly like it, and I'm considering main decking it depending on how the next banlist looks. I actually like this card in quite a few situations more than Fossil Dyna because it's a trap, and not a Monster.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:14 pm

exiled: Depends what the top deck is though really...like if Blackwings got more support this banlist they could top and run this card. Inzektors could run it if they had more targets than Centipede. But yeah, nothing atm that tops would work with it
de: Gravekeepers is still a cool deck and it can work well with it too i think. but this format is so biased against gk that it's not even funny x_x
violet: what would you main it in? and yeah the chainability is nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 pm

I'd probably main 1 in Chaos Stun. I find myself in a lot of situations where I've Normal Summoned a bunch of DARK monsters and I do nothing with them. At the very least, I would side it, but for some reason, I wanna test it in the main deck first.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

actualy thats a good side in any dark deck .-. can give u the advantage against looots of meta deck well i mean all since there all about special summons Smile
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 pm

If MST goes to 1 next format GK's could become pretty intimidating with this card
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 am

Might be a good side card
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Minako

Minako

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:06 am

Dyna is cooler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:31 am

I main this in keepers and I dont regret it. Its a pretty effective card against the worst keepers matchups. It will never replace what keepers really miss ( Opression ) but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 am

This makes a lot of sense in both Keepers, Blackwings, & too a less extent Chaos Stun (player dependent). When does the next list come out is what'll gauge it's worth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:45 am

I'm pretty sure someone else made a topic about this card when it was ocg why make another one :/

anyways it's not that cool it's just fine
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:53 am

This card will most of the time end up being either a worse BTH/Dprison/Mirror Force and this is the reason why no one runs it. Even in GK/BW/Cstun there are just better options that work in a wider variety of scenarios, and that's why people don't run it. YGO isn't about using super powerful counters to specific situations, it's about using modestly powerful, yet consistently available options to be used in a ton of situations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darklight Discussion   Darklight Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Darklight Discussion
Page 1 of 1