Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDiscord discussion  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discord discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gkamal

gkamal

Discord discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Discord discussion  Discor10

effect:
Spoiler:

this card is good in a none synchro deck cause most of the decks these days use synchros but if u using a none synchro deck and use this card u block ur opponent for 3 turns unless they top deck a MST but other ways they are blocked for 3 turns examples of some deck:
light beat
macro lockdown
etc..

HOPE U LIKED THIS ARTICLE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:52 pm

It's unplayable garbage, to be completely honest. I can't think of any competitive deck that should run this, in the main or in the side. The top decks right now don't even Synchro Summon all that much, the only ones that do are plants and diva, and they're far easier to beat than Agents and soon to be Dark World.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 pm

A deck in what it can be very useful is a deck that use continuous traps(i.e. Stall, Frog, Mefist Burn...), so we can use Imperial Custom to protect them all.

I sided one of them against Bronnco on BRL, once he was playing Psychic and me Gishki, it wouldn't matter for me.(although on g2 i made dewloren)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:14 pm

In a different format and a different banlist, perhaps. But now, with Heavy back alongside 3 MST, and bosses more likely to be Hyperion, Kristya, BLS, Chaos, JD, DAD, Grapha, or Gorz than a synchro...no. I found it useful last format and the format before as a side in my Gate Hero build. Synchro spam was more rampant with 3 Formula and 3 Librarian and no Hyperion, plus only 2 MST and Trunade to deal with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Yeah, this format has too many boss monsters that aren't Synchros for this to truly work as intended. Plus, with all the backrow hate going around, this isn't likely going to see all of its turn through. Honestly, you're better off pulling a sweet one-turn protection with Soundproofed than this card. Give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Personally I think discord is still better than soundproofed simply because you can activate it when they set up a situation where they'd want to synchro, and then they're more or less stuck in an iffy spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discord discussion    Discord discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Discord discussion
Page 1 of 1