Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSeptember 2011 Banlist Discussion I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

September 2011 Banlist Discussion

Go down 
+5
Vongola-x
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
Natsu
redgar
TheRuler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

September 2011 Banlist Discussion Empty
PostSubject: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 am

Okay, it's about a month till the September 2011 Banlist will be released, I would like to take some of your time, so we can discuss about it, before and after it's release.

What cards do you think will be added to the list, and where?
What cards do you think will move around in the list?
What cards do you think will be taken off the list?

I personally think cards like this:

Reborn Tengu Unlimited -> Semi-limited
Trishula Unlimited -> Limited
Formula Synchron Unlimited -> Semi-limited/Limited
T.G. Hyper Librarian Unlimited -> Limited
Dimensional Prison Unlimited -> Semi-limited
Heavy Storm Banned -> Limited (just hoping, don't think will happen)
Rescue Cat Banned -> Limited (Same thing here)
BlackWing Kalut the Moon Shadow Limited -> Semi-limited

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 am

Librarian = Limited / Banned(march 2012 Librarian will hit banlist for sure)
Trunade = Banned
Formula = Limited
Tengu = Semi-Limited
Trishula = Limited

I think they will hit sams too but i still don't know the six sam archetype well to do precautions.Maybe they will hit united or kagemusha
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:25 am

I dont think Trunade will be banned. Maybe then MST to 3 but still I doubt it. I see librarian and trhisula getting limited but I am not sure about formula.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:32 am

redgar wrote:
I dont think Trunade will be banned. Maybe then MST to 3 but still I doubt it. I see librarian and trhisula getting limited but I am not sure about formula.

Well they banned heavy storm right after heavy storm they banned cold wave.Trunade isn't far :S
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 am

Banned:
future fusion
T.G. Hypr Librarian
Gateway of the six

Limited:
Trishula
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Begining
Royal Tribute
Debris Dragon
Lonefire Blossom
Doppel Warrior
Double-Edged Sword Technique
Archlord Kristya
Caius or semi

Semi-Limited:
Reborn Tengu
Dark Armed Dragon maybe
Chaos Sorcerer
Necrovalley
PoD

Unlimited:
no idea..
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 am

If Konami gets crazy what i hope, he sould unban some no-lockdown cards or cards in lockdows what should be easy do broke today.

So i hope to see out of the list:

Black Luster Soldier
Dark Magician of Chaos
Rescue Cat (never knew the reason of the ban of this card, one of the only cards that i dunno this along with the Jars and Exchange)
Yata-Garasu (on this case probably Ocean Dragon Lord, Sky Scourge Norleras and Huge Revolution go to banlist)
Tsukuyomi (if this escape goodbye to Book of Moon)
Crush Card Virus
Exchange of Spirit
Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity
The Forceful Sentry
Heavy Storm

Or else Pot of Avarice or else Tengu goes to list. Duality goes to 2 also, i think.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:04 am

@MNZ: the only card that might get unbanned on your list is heavy storm and it is unlikely

and cat is VERY unlikely because of xyz monsters now...
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:12 am

Vongola-x wrote:
@MNZ: the only card that might get unbanned on your list is heavy storm and it is unlikely

To be honest rabbit can play the roll of cat pretty well when exceeding but if they brought back cat it would be kewl
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 am

Fallen showin rabbit some love, I like that Very Happy So far it looks like quasar on DN won't see much action if the lists above are true(they will just not as much Surprised) and why ya'll hatin on my tengu. He shall remain unlimited!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 am

ok lets analtyse some of the cards some of you mentioned

Rescue Cat : NEVER now that exceeds exist, you can forget this card FOREVER. Rescue bunny dont is the same as the cat, The cat is 100000000 Time more Broken and those who remembers the cats format knows why

Giant Trunade : Possible, I dont think they will do it but I will be gladd if they do i. Like Redgie said, that will probably bring mst to 3 again

Tengu : Stop saying that. Its a TCG Exclusive ( for the 99999999 time we are saying it ) it hapens only ONCE in the yugioh History. you have to understand that the ban list is made according the the OCG Meta and not TCG.

Royal Tribute : I dont think so, it is hard enough to get it now that it is semi-limited, They wont touch GK anymore.

Black Luster soldier : I'm 99% sure it will be back Very Happy There is also some other cards that might come back now that prio will be taked out, like Tribe intecting Virus Smile

Tsukyumi : we have more chances to see thousand Eyes Limitd than to see this card coming back and of course they wont bring them back togueter Razz

DAD : Semi, Its possible Smile It will help blackwings and zombie DAD

Now for the engines. Plants are getting hit for sure, if they cant hit tengu, they will definitly hit plants. How ? im not sure yet, but debris is probably the one taking the hit ! I hope too that Konami will finaly understand that POA is more broken than POG sometimes, POG dont bring back debris and junk to the deck. There is also T.G, you remember what hapened to sams last format, They came out 1 weeks before the YCS ( dont remember wich one Razz ) and 1 month before the banlist, People tought that Konami would gave them a whole format on TCG but Sams won the YCS so what hapened to sams ? CRIPLED, What was the deck that won North american Nationals ..... T.G..... GG TG players, next format your probably out Razz
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 am

Vongola-x wrote:

Tsukuyomi could escape if Book of Moon gets banned. Effect is almost the same... Banning Mask of Darkness helps also.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 am

wow if kalut returns lol or at least icarus. As for me I hope plants get hit.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 am

down with the plants!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 am

Shaddap vongy, Plants are tengu's best friend, your best friend is royal oppression Surprised
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 am

There was a combo with rescue cat - summon summoner monk, use eff, summon another monk, use eff, summon cat, use eff and summon 2 airbellum, 2 synchros :X
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:42 pm

I do believe that the following is going to happen ( and my hopes ):

Banned:

- nothing I guess, seeing the most "broken" cards are newly released cards, so I do not expect it to happen. Although with Konami you never know right.

Limited:

- T.G. Hyper Librarian
- Archlord Kristya
- Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Semi Limited:

- Reborn Tengu
- Junk Synchron ( I do not hope for it, but I think they will )
- Chaos Sorcerer ( to pretect the newly XYZ, once again I do not hope for it )
- Skill Drain ( same stroy as for Chaos Sorcer, but I do hope for it )
- Dark Armed Dragon ( heard rumors about it actually, and I sorta would like it and on the other side I do not like it )
- Royal Oppresion ( I hope for it, but not likely )
- Formula Synchron ( although a lot of people only use 2, this will mainly cripple loop decks such as Fish FTK/OTK )
- Book of Moon ( I hope for it )
- Double Edged Sword Technique/ LSS-Kizan/LSS-Shien ( idc which one lol )

Unlimited:

- Debris Dragon ( by limiting Trish, they can bring this back up to 3 )

I have these thoughts due to the current meta is already half a set-up for the XYZ shit coming up, due to all the swarming and special summoning. Therefore not a lot is getting banned and hopefully nothing. They are also not likely to bring back cards like Heavy Storm or Cold wave due to the current format has gone down pretty well without them and with XYZ's coming up there is no need for it to be changed pre-maturely. By semi-limiting most of the dominating decks rigth now ( mostly plants and Sams, since GK's haven't really done that well with T.G. and plants going all wild with Libra and Tengu ), these are the ones that are likely getting hit, but not crippeled due to their swarming capabilities and the XYZ possibilities.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 2011 Banlist Discussion   September 2011 Banlist Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2011 Banlist Discussion
Page 1 of 1