Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake

Go down 
+5
Exiled
Scorpion67
rjuto
SirFunchalot
Quincy99
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake Empty
PostSubject: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:18 am

With Galactic overload on its way into the ocg, I saw this and was interested to say the least

Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake
Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake Number32MarineBitingDragonSharkDrake-GAOV-JP-UR

Effect
3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon that destroyed monster from the Graveyard to your opponent's side of the field with its ATK reduced by 1000, and have this card battle it once again

Now the summoning conditions makes it at 1 in an extra deck, but it is an effect that would be quite interesting in an offering gadget deck or whatever deck can bring xyz's efficiently

First thing that comes to mind is that its Psudo-Goyo guardian. destroy a monster bring it back and punish your opponent some more. a 2800 attack makes it a tough wall to get over.

But time will tell what the rest of the set will bring fourth
Thought/opinions on the card?

Last edited by Quincy99 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 am

Terrible card IMO. There are so few situations where you can even pull of the 3 lv4 Xyz guys, and Verz Ouroboros, Vylon Disigma, and Conqueror of Colors are all going to be better options than thing almost every time. Usually Kachi Kochi Dragon will even be better than thing.
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Ew...card sucks.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 pm

hmm ... the card does not completely suck Razz I mean, there is more useless rank 4 XYZ monsters, but this card wont find his space in any gadget extra deck. Shock ruller and Daigusto Emeral are jus better options. The mosnter has a big atk tho, he can deal some heavy damage without attaking direct wich is not bad tho.

Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:12 pm

I think I went blind from the cyan text :$
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Lol was easier with our old black background. Will adjust to our shiny layout
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Ewww, can you make it cyan again so I can't read that horrible effect?
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:05 pm

lol like everything but OMG its so bright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't really like monsters that purely focus on Battle Damage. All you're doing is attacking a monster twice and delivering +1000 damage. I'd rather attack 2 different monsters than the same one twice. Also, if you attack a Nomi, you won't even be able to use the effect, so meh.

I honestly do like Kachi Kochi better than this thing.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 pm

I wouldn't like this card for various reasons.

1: When I am using it against an opponent, I wouldn't be able to special summon a lot of monsters in the current meta - Monsters like a Stardust Dragon summoned from Starlight Road, most of the E-Heroes, et cetera - their lack of being "Properly" summoned the first time means that this card loses some effectiveness.

2: Shock Ruler is almost always going to be more useful, as stated above. Sure, I can't dish out extra life point damage, but that's no big deal if I can prevent you from using any traps, or if you have a clear field, spells or monster effects.

3: Playing against this card, my opponent gets to deal free damage to my lifepoints for no reason. Very likely, I will never let them get three level fours on their side of the field, or I'll have a Solemn or something waiting in the wings for this monster. I would actually LIKE to see it used by them for those cases, because a Bottomless Trap Hole, Solemn Warning, Solemn Judgment, or many, many other cards could render this card entirely ineffective.

That said, I doubt this card will see too much play once the novelty wears off.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm

it is semi interesting but the 3 level 4s kills its playability. i'd rather have shock ruler, or the xyz version of relinquished, or the xyz version of trish. there's no real way that you'd be able to summon all 3 of those AND this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake   Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake Empty

Back to top Go down

Card hunter: Number 32: Marine Biting Dragon - Shark Drake
Page 1 of 1