Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDodger Dragon I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dodger Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DiStar

DiStar

Dodger Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Dodger Dragon   Dodger Dragon EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 am

Dodger Dragon

Dodger Dragon DodgerDragonEXCV-EN

The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. Your opponent cannot activate Counter Trap Cards the turn this card is Normal Summoned.

This is a new card introduced in Extreme Victory ( Reason the picture quality isn't the best.. ). The effect is pretty simple but comes in two parts.

The first part allows you to get his initial summon out cleanly without fear from warning or solemn or saber hole or any other summon negating trap.

His second effect allows you to keep your opponent from activating any counter traps for the remainder of the turn; Which remains in effect for the entire turn even if it is rfp for Darkness Metal Dragon after its summon. Mind you as well..this is only for your opponent...so YOU can still seven tools during that turn to counter any bumbs in your swarming or attack ( Mirror, Torrential, BTH, etc.. )

The obvious use of this card would come in the form of a hopeless deck and setting up big plays by summoning him..then going into REDMD and swarming for a quick big hit or maybe even GG. Even then though...This card is still very splashable in a regular deck since it is afterall a nice 1900 beater.

I'm unsure if this card will change how people set up their decks in terms of backrow or not..but i'm sure he will surely see his fair share of play once he comes out. The thing I wonder is, does this card make Disaster Dragons one of the most versatile deck's out there? They can protect themselves with PMD...be offensive ( Obviously )..Shutdown Light/Dark decks with Drago, synchro with Delta Flyer/Dread Dragon, get through walls with Exploder..and now..they can even get around counter traps with Dodger. Now only if they had a Dragon that can shut down Magic cards as well...Oh Wait...>.>
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Dodger Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger Dragon   Dodger Dragon EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Nice card, I do believe I will tech 1 or 2 in my Disaster build Smile. It made me want to play them again xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Dodger Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger Dragon   Dodger Dragon EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 am

Hey NEROOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Come here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This damn dragon is wind XD
I surely will try out that old school dark Simorgh with REDMD again with this dragon Smile
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

Dodger Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger Dragon   Dodger Dragon EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 am

Dragunity + REDMD is pretty good for Dark Simorgh; even seen a SD/AM version that AK_Fantasy used. Seems pretty useful though overall..only catch is it has to be normal summoned to get its effect...so reverse toolboxing with Darkness metal won't do you any good; unless you go Genesis Dragon to constantly return him to your hand to re-use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dodger Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dodger Dragon   Dodger Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Dodger Dragon
Page 1 of 1