Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homescarp shark Op much? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scarp shark Op much?

Go down 
+3
Harper7000
Scorpion67
yangaud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

scarp shark Op much? Empty
PostSubject: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 pm

scarp shark Op much? ScrapSharkSTOR-JP-C

When a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect is activated, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a "Scrap" card and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Scrap" monster in your Deck and send it to the Graveyard.

so tu sum up a beat stick of 2100atk who make u search o.O idk for you but i tink this might be interesting even tho it get destroy eazy its still like a burial to me xD and its comming out soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 am

I'm Trying Scraps lately, I will probably try it next week after the sneak peak, I will probably try 2 of it in the deck because he can be more usefull than cyber sometimes in the deck
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 am

scorp u going to gamekeeper today?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am

interesting card Smile. scraps are cool, and they're one of those decks where you have lots of good tech to choose from. now we have another good tech...so many choices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 am

Guys forget what I said. I dont wana play scraps again in my whole life -.-
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 am

Um...why? xD
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:53 am

he tried it yesturday and sucked whit it Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 am

my score with scrap so far is 2-2 and 1-3 -.- my worst score before that was 3-2. most of my scores are 5-0 or 4-1 when I play my decks. so scrap sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am

dude scraps is a decent deck im still undefeated with scrapkeepers in locals , maybe is just not ur kinda deck
and im not really sure of scrap shark , cuz its really easy to get kill but nice beatstick , i dont know maybe with the royal decree build
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:32 pm

scrap shark is a free scrapstorm lol, im a scrap player,i dont care if he get destroyed, cauz is a free scrapstorm lool, esasy, you send golem or chimera or beast lol
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am

Maybe..just maybe the user is lousy; not the entire archetype<.< ( I'm kidding scorp,lol )

Honestly, from opinion..most consider one shark enough...or non at all. Personally I find Searcher to be a funner tech since its a free vortex for your opponent when used with Golemn. Get golem on the field; reborn searcher on to your opponents side of the field; then their forced to destroy all non-scrap monsters on their field. Would force six sam for example to use up a Magatama or face a vortex,lol..
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 am

i tried Shark...don't really like him. you lose enough field presense with scrapstorm. last format that wasn't so bad but i'm sick of getting otk'ed bc i have an empty field xD. and yes, scraps are amazing...but maybe not scorp's style lolz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 am

Shark was a Good card for the sneak Peak tournaments, But that ends there Razz
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:02 am

True...I perfer Golemn as my mainstay tech card in Scraps...as Golemn + Goblin & Beast in grave = Mass destruction.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 am

Golem isn't a tech he's a staple o_o
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 am

True, Though I find myself at odd's how to use him sometimes. Like when I scrapstorm, I want to dump him to get him into the grave but I don't want to add him to my hand either; is like, " Can I just pitch golemn and add chimera to my hand plz? ",lol..

I say Tech though, since some hybrids that run scraps; dont use golemns but only the Beast/Chimera/Golbin set; Wether that is because they feel it would lead to a dead draw or not is beyond me, but ye.

Personally I love Golemn though ( staple or Tech, doesn't matter ). Win's duels really,lmao.. Played a Nordic Deck last night and the guy got out Odin and something else. I had a Beast face-up Atk mode and a f/d goblin. He attacks Beast with Odin..I scrapstorm and dump golem and add him to my hand, then he replay'd and attacked goblin, no go there. I go..sack into golemn..revive beast..go into scrap twin; target itself; bounce odin and his other card to his hand; set a warning and mirror force and i was good, xD Later that match it was funny..he was forced to T.T my Beast and scrap dragon..just lead to me returning chimera to my hand and SS'ing golemn back >.>

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 am

DiStar will u ever join the test ham for a test? >.<
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 pm

And that's why I think it's a staple haha. Straight up hybrids may not use it but most scraps are at least a little hybrid if only because they run some spies. I use 1 Golem and I run Foolish in my build too. Some people don't like Foolish in Scraps but I use it primarily for Golem since if he's in the grave and you have a Dragon or Twin Dragon...opponent can't do much xD. I used to run 2 but I dead drew too much so I fired my second one xD
Back to top Go down
DiStar

DiStar

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:50 am

True enough, but foolish is often a waste to simply pitch golemn as you can simply dump him with scrapstorm all the same.

To not stray TOO far from the OP though. I just don't see a real use for shark because he dies to easily..Plus the point made so often against him is..you waste your normal summon for him..which is a big thing with scraps..as it takes away a turn your not getting out a scrap synchro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scarp shark Op much?   scarp shark Op much? Empty

Back to top Go down

scarp shark Op much?
Page 1 of 1