Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTender of the laval volcanno I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tender of the laval volcanno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

Tender of the laval volcanno Empty
PostSubject: Tender of the laval volcanno   Tender of the laval volcanno EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:39 am

"When this card is sent to the Graveyard while a "Laval" monster other than "Tender of the Laval Volcano" is in your Graveyard, you can send 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard."

ok my question is about if this card is used as a synchro material, would i be able to get its effect when it is sent to the grave, and if i do when does the effect activate in the case for when i summon formula with it, do i mill first or would i draw first.

so basically in which order would everything happen, and would i, or would i not get the effect
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Tender of the laval volcanno   Tender of the laval volcanno EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 am

I would say no because the last thing to happen in the chain is the summoning. Because the card text states "you can" makes it an optional effect and you would miss the timing when you summon formula synchron
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Tender of the laval volcanno   Tender of the laval volcanno EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 am

ok well what about any other synchro summon? cuz i was reading up and saw that a synchro summon doesnt start a chain
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tender of the laval volcanno   Tender of the laval volcanno EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 am

It doesn't start a chain but th last thing to happen is the synchro monster's summon, so it misses timing, Quincy's right
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Tender of the laval volcanno   Tender of the laval volcanno EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tender of the laval volcanno   Tender of the laval volcanno Empty

Back to top Go down

Tender of the laval volcanno
Page 1 of 1