Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLaval lady of the burning lake I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laval lady of the burning lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

Laval lady of the burning lake Empty
PostSubject: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:13 am

ok this is OCG but i cant wait till the Laval monsters comme out since is the name of my citty 8D just a quick reminder laval are based on playing whit a huge grave and in the remove from game wich is pretty bad ass so u got plenty of foolish milling stuff monsters that special summon from remove and 2 cyber dragon liek monsters

and this card rly got my attention

Laval lady of the burning lake 300px-LavalLadyoftheBurningLakeDT12-JP-DNPR-DT

If there are 3 or more different "Laval" monsters in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 "Laval" monster and this card from your Graveyard to select 1 Set card your opponent controls. Destroy that card.

what can i say more free mst's that are gonna give u special summon's later? and u can always bring him back from remove syncro and do it again Smile thats awsome so guys take a look on the other Laval monsters they rly got pottential im like 4-0 so far whit the build im testing oh and one more thing rekindling and flamvell fire dogg in that deck are bosses! Very Happy thx for reading that short arcticle comment if u want ^_^ and il keep posting new cards Very Happy

edit: Laval lady of the burning lake 300px-LavalvalDragoonDT12-JP-DSPR-DT

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can add 1 "Laval" monster from your Deck to your hand. Then, send 1 "Laval" monster from your hand to the Graveyard.

lvl 6 eazy to get out 2500 it search and mill nothing more to say. Very Happy

Last edited by yangaud on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

From what the text states, you can destroy set monsters as well. So unless it gets changed. Not a bad deal afro

Yea laval and flamvells are going to be awesome! Definitely adds more versatility to both. Easy ways to summon diety and My god the rekindling plays Shocked
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am

yeah exacly and funny thing is that the syncros are rly awsome let me add one in the post Smile
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:29 am

Theres a lv 5 Synchro one thats 200 def XD. Laval lady of the burning lake LavalTwinSlayerVE02-JP-DUPR-DT

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
This card gains effects based on the number of "Laval" monsters in your Graveyard. ● 2+: Once per turn, if this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row. ● 3+: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Not bad effect. but nothing like rekindling a 24k beater
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:34 am

yup arent they awsome and they got a tuner lvl2 and a beastick lvl 5 2100 thats special summon when u have 3 different or more! laval in grave wich is more than eazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am

I like thje fact that you can play thisa archtype wsith flams and the fact that I can Pimp my deck cuz theyre all Duel Terminal Smile nice article bro !
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am

thx man i hope there gonna come out any soon i spotted em cause there named Laval so there douchbags Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 am

+ rep for you. Keep up on the sleeper articles!
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 am

thx man as soon as i find a nice underestimated or not known card il post it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laval lady of the burning lake   Laval lady of the burning lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Laval lady of the burning lake
Page 1 of 1