Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLaval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's

Go down 
+7
Exiled
Helpn
darkness evil
RyuheiAoi
Quincy99
Princess Hyakka
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's Empty
PostSubject: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Iv'e always wanted to know which deck is better Flamvell's? Laval's? or Jurrac's? so ill be talking in my opinion on what i think about each and individual deck so first let's start with ->

(FLAMVELL'S)

Ok first thing's first we all know that Flamvell's has Lots of Searchers, retrievers, attack gainers and good tuners and good support but bad synchros monster.

Thats true cause like for an example if u have Flamvell Uruquizas out on the field and u dont know what the face down is correct? So say u atk the face down but the persons face down card is Penguin Solider and even though the opponent lose's LP u can return Flamvell Uruquizas to hte extra deck n u have to go to the process of summoning him again n that might be a waste of time right? But say they brought Flamvell Uruquizas out again u can use Effect Veiler eff or Maxx "c" effect so the effect of Flamvell Uruquizas is negated n they still atk the face down is now a different monster like marshmallon the persont hat atk takes 1000lp away n its the oppents turn they like idk xyz summons a monster that is higher then Flamvell Uruquizas is dead n then the opponent has monster reborn he can special summon Flamvell Uruquizas and use it's eff so that card Flamvell Uruquizas is in my thought a bad Syncro?

Now this Syncro is a good Syncro in my opinion is an good/ok monster and it is ----->

(Ancient Flamvell Deity)

First the effect is good because you do not target the monster u get to choose the cards to be removed from play when resolving the effect. and that is a good thing the other good thing about its effect is that the effect of "Ancient Flamvell Deity" which increases its ATK by the number of cards removed x200 right? Which resolves as part of the same effect which removes from play cards from the opponent's Graveyard. But the bad thing about this effect that it does not start an additional Chain Link when it is applied and for some ppl that can be a downer.

But over all the best syncro monster that i like or ppl like's is Ancient Flamvell Deity eff:)

Now for the second topic on this article is the all knowing n yet confusing card/deck is -->

(Laval's)

so were to start on this deck lets start with Laval's has dumper's, attack gainers slightly weak tuner and good synchro monster correct?

But if you think about Laval's it's point to win is to gather bunch of Laval in grave, and removing them in grave to gain effect. And hardly could spam. So Laval's is more of a control type.

The Problem About Laval's:
-Slow gathering
-Hardly survive if your opponent is oppressing you
-Weak attack
-couldnt survive on their own

But if you think about this marvelous monster/card *Ryko* it can survive n some lavals will be alive you just have to know which monster on the opponents side of the field you destory to determine the game:)

But over all laval's are good even thought there much like Flamvell's but in Flamvells u dont remove cards from deck, hand, even grave yard to summon this certain type of cards.

Now for the final deck/cards are the all not played mostly is the ----->

(Jurracs)

There is good things about Jurrac's like there good at field control and tool box im i correct or am i correct lol Smile

They are easy to search for like these cards help Fossil Dig, Reinforcement of the Army and type spell for Dinosaurs.

tThe first monster good about jurracs is Jurrac Velo because he is a recruiter like Mystic Tomato or Giant Rat but who needs them if u have him Smile
but to be honest jurrac's are like good if u know how to play them n have the correct cards and everything that u hear about Jurrac's is treu execpt the ppl that hate jurracs cause they lost to them lol.

SO PPL OF TDGA WITH YOUR OPINIONS AND EXP OF YUGIOH WICH DECKS DO YOU PERFER TO USE IN DUELS, TOURNEMENTS, OR JUST FOR FUN and BE HONEST AND WRITE ABOUT WHAT YOU FEEL ON THIS ARTICLE AND COMPARE THESE 3 DECKS AND WRITE IT ON HERE THANK YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Original article source please? Razz

And I prefer the upcoming flamvell/laval hybrid that will be awesome
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:12 pm

lol hey this is on my mind the other 2 i stole TROLL Smile but this 1 is on my mind man lol be nice
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Quincy99 wrote:
Quote for truth and great justice.

SpellCasterx808x wrote:
lol hey this is on my mind the other 2 i stole TROLL Smile but this 1 is on my mind man lol be nice
You're admitting to theft? And joking about it?
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:15 pm

lol ppl i made this topic cause Helpn n me were dueling n i was like i see ppl use these in duels so yeah please be nice
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Lavals have a lot of support now they can be really good, and they top in the ocg often
Back to top Go down
Helpn

Helpn

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Quincy99 wrote:

And I prefer the upcoming flamvell/laval hybrid that will be awesome

I believe this was a Spellcaster original because she probably got the main idea from dueling me.

Anyway I personally prefer Jurracs because I love dino monsters. The Xyz Laggia and Dolkka can be a serious pain for the opponents and Jurrac Titano is a great card if you can get it out. Also Jurrac's have a good 7 synchro (forget what it's called) but it powers up all Jurrac monsters on the field by 200 att for each Jurrac in the grave and yes it's stackable. I must admit though that both the Flamvells and Lavals can be tough decks which is why I found it hard to choose between them and as you know I recently made a deck which combines all three and I believe it works better than any single archetype when formed correctly. If Guaiba had 200 def or there were more fire monsters with 200 def I would be extremely happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Laval's is the best out of these by far, molten transmission field turns the deck into a 1 turn quasar machine. Article is completely wrong IMO about laval's atleast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:34 pm

darkness evil wrote:
Lavals have a lot of support now they can be really good, and they top in the ocg often

They top about as much as E-Heros top in the TCG. Sadly, it's because they don't have enough consistency as people honestly believe. Their reliance on Rekindling for explosive plays is rather sad. As for Jurracs and Flamvells, they have cards that work well as parts of various decks (Dino Rabbit, Jurrac Ninja, etc.), but the archetypes by themselves are inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm

but why would u want to banish ur lavals though?
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 pm

i play lavals, and i do not see why people say they are inconsistent. maybe its the decks they built or the way that they play them, but i win about 85%(give or take 5%) of duels that i use my lavals in. also depending on how you build the deck, you dont even need rekindling to make them work. i made a decent laval deck without rekindling in not even 10 minutes that works decently. i beat a flame-sworn deck that used rekindling in a match 2-1. so my opinion, though slightly bias, is that lavals are one of the more flexible archetypes since they have within themselves several builds. they can do burn, damage, swarm, control. it all depends on your play style.

and anyone who wants to disagree with the lavals being a terrible archetype i will more than happy to back up my claims about them being one of the better deck types. even better than rabbit laggia if played right

and about why you would banish your lavals, some lavals work with banished laval monsters, and some cards in the archetype banishes all of your lavals. but its just about how you play them and if you play them correctly
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 pm

but why do u play laval if there like flamvells?
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

cuz in my opinion lavals are different from flamvells. flamvells focus around beating down and removing your opponents stuff from play. and thats about it for them, thus not alot of flexibility. lavals as i had listed, can be played several different ways, and depending on the build, can cause them to adapt to just about any situation. plus the fact that if you remove my monsters from play, it does not hurt me, it may slow down my original plan, but it does not hurt the deck
Back to top Go down
Exiled

Exiled

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Flamvell's are also pretty narrow focused, like Dark World for example.

They both have one MAIN playstyle, Flamvell's is to use Firedog to summon out monsters and go for level 7-8 synchro's normally, then get rekindling to explode.

Laval's can be used with many more builds and playstyle due to the fact that they all have a meaningful effect that works well other Laval monsters and can combo out quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:26 pm

about jurracs lol
Back to top Go down
Naif

Naif

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Nivedo wrote:
cuz in my opinion lavals are different from flamvells. flamvells focus around beating down and removing your opponents stuff from play. and thats about it for them, thus not alot of flexibility. lavals as i had listed, can be played several different ways, and depending on the build, can cause them to adapt to just about any situation. plus the fact that if you remove my monsters from play, it does not hurt me, it may slow down my original plan, but it does not hurt the deck

Flamvells have several burns cards. Commando alone can do 2500 damage in one shot(if you remove Ancient Deity). Combo a Dragnov with a backfire to do 1000 damage instead of 500.Grunika can do 400-800 on average. Fiend does better now that the neo flamvells came out. Shaman could also do some burn damage if people remove spells instead of monsters. Finally you have Uruquizas with his piercing damage. Add in a few burn staples and you got yourself a nice burn deck.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 am

Flamvell Firedog and Horn of the Phantom Beast for +3. u mad bro?
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 am

Shouldn't this be in the card discussion section?
#minimoddin'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Princess Hyakka
OCG/Casual Deck Builder
Princess Hyakka

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm

lol i did not know any 1 would post on my topic lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's   Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's Empty

Back to top Go down

Laval's VS Jurrac's VS Flamvell's
Page 1 of 1