Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!

Go down 
+5
Quincy99
LegendaryFrost
The Crocodile
j0hnb0i
Harper7000
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3195

WTF konami, just WTF. What they've done here is filch thousands of dollars from yugioh players who cared enough about this gay format to stay competitive. Know how much Tour Guide will be worth now? About ten bucks. I don't know if I should ragequit to give the middle finger to konami or play irl again bc the format is MUCH less gay now
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 pm

damn it harper i was just about to post this lol

yep no more tour guide fun for TCG =b
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:58 pm

this is simply bulshit Mad
No sangan nor tengu nor anything like them in combo with xyz
(so now plaguespreader goes to grave after detached instead of being banished with its eff
My deck is ruined!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:05 pm

I only play online :trollface:, but nonetheless, this does force ppl to change up their strategies I guess

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Lol Konami be trolling! But yes xyz zombies are in pretty bad shape now. Soo glad I flipped my sole tour guide for170 Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:48 am

LMFAO XD I saw that comming so I prepared decks without Tourguides for Toronto XD
but Tourguide is still a 45-50$ card. It is still very good card cuz Gold sarc and Leviar are still on the game. Konami just balanced the format, its cool.

Should have Sold 1 for 150 and then get 3 for the same price XD
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001

coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:56 am

I love this move with the rule change. Otherwise this format would've been a tour-guide/ sangan format. What people tend to forget is that some decks maxed tour-guide anyways even before Xyz was released. I personally still think imma run tour @ 3 along with a copy of sangan even with the rule change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 am

Isn't this what we wanted to happen in the first place? Sure, I do feel a bit more limited with Tour Guide now that I can't play Easy Mode with Sangan/Tengu, but I'm still gonna run 3 in any deck I have that needs her. She's still a very good card, because Leviair/Leviathan are both very good.

I'm really happy about this. I was mad when I first played around and did the Tour Guide/Sangan combo. Right when I did it, I yelled, "DAMMIT. NOW THIS THING IS BROKEN!".
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 am

VioletSk227 wrote:
Isn't this what we wanted to happen in the first place? Sure, I do feel a bit more limited with Tour Guide now that I can't play Easy Mode with Sangan/Tengu, but I'm still gonna run 3 in any deck I have that needs her. She's still a very good card, because Leviair/Leviathan are both very good.

I'm really happy about this. I was mad when I first played around and did the Tour Guide/Sangan combo. Right when I did it, I yelled, "DAMMIT. NOW THIS THING IS BROKEN!".
it is indeed what we wanted. I'm just mad at Kevin bc he's a d*** fir making a lot of people pay $500+ to stay competitive and then say: "Just kidding!" I wasn't one of those people though, so I may play irl again ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fenir Tenshuro

Fenir Tenshuro

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 am

...I think Ill stick with Syncro's thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!   IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! READ THIS!!!! THAT MEANS YOU!!!
Page 1 of 1