Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTour guide and trish price value "player/not market" I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"

Go down 
+2
Quincy99
RYOKO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RYOKO

RYOKO

Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" Empty
PostSubject: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Think this is the right spot for this?? if not! "RYOKO extends her most heart felt apology to the admins of the form Embarassed"

any way RYOKO has just recently aquired a few playsets "3 of each"
Tour Guide From the Underworld
Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier

was looking to get price/playability value on them! from a players perspective "not so much internet/market value"

as RYOKO has a set of Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier's and dose not need the tour guides.
she is however interested in trading etc and would prefer to deal with players instead of shops.

please and thanks.............
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Tour guide is a VERY playable card obv. Its dependant on the deck you use but it's pretty versatile. If you have no use for them, sell them asap they are going for upwards of 150. With one you could buy 2 more generation force boxes. There is however some ripples where the shounen jump magazine says sangan doesn't get its effecteffect but It is not an official tcg ruling.

Since Trish is and will stay at one, its still around 40-45. No real need to explain why it's awesome.

Hope this helped out
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Quincy99 wrote:
Tour guide is a VERY playable card obv. Its dependant on the deck you use but it's pretty versatile. If you have no use for them, sell them asap they are going for upwards of 150. With one you could buy 2 more generation force boxes. There is however some ripples where the shounen jump magazine says sangan doesn't get its effecteffect but It is not an official tcg ruling.

Since Trish is and will stay at one, its still around 40-45. No real need to explain why it's awesome.

Hope this helped out

hi "Quincy99" thanks so much for your replay Very Happy

Helps some yes! Smile

Ryoko was aware of what trish and tour guide are selling for cheers was more interested in the value players placed on them "trade wise as well as price ETC" then any thing else, as RYOKO would prefer to deal with them.

"Seeing as RYOKO has a set of trish and tour guide as it is, lol! she really has no use for the others"

thanks again for your replay,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:58 am

Tourguide : Before TCS Toronto=200$ (3-2 Days Before YCS toronto 250$)
After YCS Toronto= 150$ again

Trishula : Before YCS toronto = 70$
After YCS Toronto = 45$

Well thats the price the competitive players will put on their stuff in North America. Hope I helped a bit here and try to make your money while you still can Wink
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:23 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Tourguide : Before TCS Toronto=200$ (3-2 Days Before YCS toronto 250$)
After YCS Toronto= 150$ again

Trishula : Before YCS toronto = 70$
After YCS Toronto = 45$

Well thats the price the competitive players will put on their stuff in North America. Hope I helped a bit here and try to make your money while you still can Wink

Hi "Scorpion67" thanks for your replay.

This helps some yes. Was for the most part up to date on the price's

ryoko was mainly looking to trade most of her trish's and tour guides!
then sell them. So was more or less trying to find out the playability rating ETC players placed on them , so as to get kind of a guide line on what kinda trade deals RYOKO might be able to get ETC.

"if examples would help RYOKO can provide them"

thanks again for your time.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 am

Trade value would be pretty high. It depends what you are looking for, then we can gauge that
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 am

Quincy99 wrote:

Hope this helped out

the magazine said that the Xyz materials are "technically" not on the field and can't be destroyed by card effects. that's pretty much what kevin tewart said so sangan would still get it's effect. everyone has been reading that incorrectly and it's been bothering me. but another thing that's bothering me is the fact that kevin tewart and some other mods on the judge page and removed some of their posts about the XYZ rulings so it is very, VERY possible that we will start to follow the OCG rulings. we just have to wait till they post it on the official website =b
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 am

there is 2 possibilities that can happend soon

1st : TCG rullings on the XYZ materials will change before YCS toronto (Sept 16)

2nd: Tourguide will be reprinted in the next thin box
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 am

i'm rooting for Fossil Dyna haha
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:32 am

My mistake, I meant goblin zombie
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 pm

it's the same with goblin zombie too quincy and anything like them xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 am

Alright, so since the official ruling was made declaring Xyz Materials as not having their effects activated when leaving the field, Tour Guide's price is plummeting. I've already seen it hit lows of 120, and I could easily see it continue to drop until at least $80, if not more. So to anyone to still hasn't traded theirs that was interested, DO IT NOW, before you lose out on some precious $$$.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
Trade value would be pretty high. It depends what you are looking for, then we can gauge that

Hi harper,,,,,, thanks for replaying I love you as to what RYOKO is looking for... here is a short summery........ thanks again for your help.
(am looking for all 1st Edition/ETC! not reprints )

Dark Magician-LOB-005 UR Holo X2

Dark Magician Girl-MFC-000 (ScR) X1

Dark magician of chaos IOC X1

Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End IOC-000 X1

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress-LODT-EN019 "Ultimate Rare" X2

Doomcaliber Knight-Turbo Pack Booster One Pack X2

Thunder King Rai-Oh -Yugioh GX Manga Vol.2 - Rarity: Promo

Treeborn Frog Ultimate Rare (SOI-EN025)

Wonder Wand-GENF-EN045 "Ultimate Rare" X2

Mist Wurm HA01-EN023 X2

Supreme Arcanite Magician-STBL-EN038 X1

Ahh harper just noted your post
"Trisha will probably stay the same bc she's pro but I would seep Tour Guides asap. Many people may not have seen the ruling yet, so just sell I possible, don't even worry about trading. But if not, I'm guessing Tiur Guide will be somewhere between 40-50 bucks. You know, a while ago we were talking about making a trading section. Idk what happened to that. We should really do it"

Thanks for that bit of information! mate lol! trading section would be nice I love you that way RYOKO could offer you all first dibs on cards she gets her hands on.

thanks again

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
VioletSk227 In response to your below post

"Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:08 am
Alright, so since the official ruling was made declaring Xyz Materials as not having their effects activated when leaving the field, Tour Guide's price is plummeting. I've already seen it hit lows of 120, and I could easily see it continue to drop until at least $80, if not more. So to anyone to still hasn't traded theirs that was interested, DO IT NOW, before you lose out on some precious $$$"

MM was wondering if that was going to happen with the rulings Sad "ohh well" thanks for letting RYOKO know Wink any idea if trish's price is staying the same?

again thanks so much for your help Very Happy

>>>>>>>>>>

as to the rest of you posters lol! RYOKO wishes to thank you all very much for your contributions I love you Razz as they were in their own way quite helpful!!

Last edited by RYOKO on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Trisha will probably stay the same bc she's pro but I would seep Tour Guides asap. Many people may not have seen the ruling yet, so just sell I possible, don't even worry about trading. But if not, I'm guessing Tiur Guide will be somewhere between 40-50 bucks. You know, a while ago we were talking about making a trading section. Idk what happened to that. We should really do it
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 pm

i have all of the stuff you want ryoko haha
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:49 pm

j0hnb0i wrote:
i have all of the stuff you want ryoko haha

RYOKO congratulates j0hnb0i on a fine collection Very Happy

now if she could only find some one in hawaii with as good of taste in cards as you seem to have I love you lol! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

Dont worry Ryoko, Trush price will stay the same Wink but since trishula is a very wanted card, try to get 50$ on your sale/trade.
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
Dont worry Ryoko, Trush price will stay the same Wink but since trishula is a very wanted card, try to get 50$ on your sale/trade.

Thats makes for good hearing Laughing "as ryoko has become more or less a trish magnet Razz " bought a box of Hidden Arsenal 4: Trishula’s Triumph and 4 more of the Number 17: Leviathan Dragon tin's! "Pulled 4 trish's from the box" and 3 more from the "4" tins lol! lol! ...

As well as "one" Tour Guide From the Underworld cheers cheers

thanks again for all your help you'all .......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"   Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market" Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour guide and trish price value "player/not market"
Page 1 of 1